VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 31st, 2017 #1
mweaver
Banned

Default AJC Watchdog: Alt-right spins tales of victimhood in Charlottesville

http://www.myajc.com/news/state--reg...ka1sK/amp.html

Anti-white ((( Lugenpresse))) spins the narrative. Comment at the link above.

Old August 31st, 2017 #2
Susan

This has already been posted by Linder in the Charlottesville thread. You may not have seen it so I'm not blaming you.

But, I am going to call you on your subject name for the article. Dude, you quote the title exactly how the kike or kike alike media asshole wrote it.

Their titles are lies, their articles are lies, their facts are lies...see a pattern here. Uh huh.

Title it yourself, thereby telling the truth about what gd liars the kikes are.

But thanks for posting it. I'm just so sick of the AJC I could scream. They're really outdoing themselves lately. I commented on it on the other thread.

Old September 1st, 2017 #3
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
This has already been posted by Linder in the Charlottesville thread. You may not have seen it so I'm not blaming you.

But, I am going to call you on your subject name for the article. Dude, you quote the title exactly how the kike or kike alike media asshole wrote it.

Their titles are lies, their articles are lies, their facts are lies...see a pattern here. Uh huh.

Title it yourself, thereby telling the truth about what gd liars the kikes are.

But thanks for posting it. I'm just so sick of the AJC I could scream. They're really outdoing themselves lately. I commented on it on the other thread.
Exactly. We don't need to be feeding their hysteria. They live on illusion and lies.

Tags
charlottesville, deandre harris, occidental dissent

Thread