VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 29th, 2017 #41
Moroz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Hitler was going to rid Europe of its jewish problem, and create a Germany for Germans, which is what real Nationalists around the world want for their own countries. Unlike you, another turd burglar from (((SF Russia))) who can't get enough of that MI6 cock.

It was your Zionist buddies, Britain and the USA that led Europe to ruin. Here is something you need to get into your Zionist skull - Germany never wanted war. The (((West))), AKA your side wanted to destroy Germany just because they displayed a healthy Nationalism.

Sounds like a great achievement to me.

Because he purged some undesirables?

Actually, Stalin's influence and vision very much continued after his death, from what I understand.

Go back to (((SF Russia))). Where you can have your NATO, Zionist, and MI6 circle jerk.
Still failure is failure Crowe , I am not sure why so stuck up in the past. As for Stalin if sending millions of ethnic Russians and Ukrainian to death in labor camps so that USSR can be built as strong industrial state , please stop calling yourself WN , most of the " undesireables " were normal people , few jews like Yagoda mean nothing , Stalin was not an anti semite but internationalist and counter Trotskyst which placed death mark on some people including a lot of non - jews , Stalin vision is seen today cause Putin and Kremlin promote it daily using the day of Great Victory , will you attend it soon , anyway most Russians migrating to America in 50s went cause of screwed up state Russia was in , to find better life. Some younger Russians , 2nd or 3rd generations support and show love to Russia cause of patriotism despite having no knowledge of destructive Euroasian policy , it is similar to an American patriot who supports whatever America does. Sorry but no , I decided to reveal to people who and what Euroasian union with Kremlin really is.

Old June 29th, 2017 #42
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moroz View Post
Still failure is failure Crowe , I am not sure why so stuck up in the past. As for Stalin if sending millions of ethnic Russians and Ukrainian to death in labor camps so that USSR can be built as strong industrial state , please stop calling yourself WN , most of the " undesireables " were normal people , few jews like Yagoda mean nothing , Stalin was not an anti semite but internationalist and counter Trotskyst which placed death mark on some people including a lot of non - jews , Stalin vision is seen today cause Putin and Kremlin promote it daily using the day of Great Victory , will you attend it soon , anyway most Russians migrating to America in 50s went cause of screwed up state Russia was in , to find better life. Some younger Russians , 2nd or 3rd generations support and show love to Russia cause of patriotism despite having no knowledge of destructive Euroasian policy , it is similar to an American patriot who supports whatever America does. Sorry but no , I decided to reveal to people who and what Euroasian union with Kremlin really is.
Re the part in bold--The US was economically booming in the 50s, of course, and $$ attracts people, sure.

But Putin has something like a 90% approval rating. None of our Presidents recently have had such. Why do they like him so?

As soon as the USSR was no more, the crime was out of control-sadly, controlling people with Communism does curb crime, lol. The Mob thrived in the decades after, and the murder rate was out of control.

Now, without Communism, and instead with a Nationalism that has a 'we are Russian and if you don't like it don't come to Russia, and don't exploit our people' attitude, that has been turned around. The anti-Putin sentiment on SF was very strong on the regular political discussion threads, but I never read the Russian one to which everyone is referring.

The point is--why would the Russian people, who have overwhelmingly chosen Putin--be so wrong? They live there, for Christ's sake, and know their lives are better than in the nineties or early 2000s.

Old June 29th, 2017 #43
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Many of my father's family came from Russia, the Ukraine and Belarus. I am certain that I had some family members that died in the Holodomor, so forgive my bias. Also, if Stalin was so against the kikes as Hitler was, why didn't they put their ideological differences aside and fight the kikes and their allies TOGETHER?
That's a good point.

I don't know the answer, but my guess would be that, since Germany did have a Nordic bias against other Whites--not to kill or destroy them but to dominate them and their resources--perhaps it was a matter of ethnic pride. Could also be straight up Marxist sentiments, too. Hard to go into the wayback mentally and sort that out, which is why we need to be real careful whom we let tamper with our history books. They're like a living memory.

Old June 29th, 2017 #44
Ossian

Yitzak Shamir, former Prime Minister of Israel, was once asked whether the USSR was an anti-Semitic state. He replied to the contrary: “The USSR was anti-anti-Semitic. It was the most anti-anti-Semitic state that has ever existed.”

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...342999,00.html

http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/slezkinerev.pdf

Old June 29th, 2017 #45
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossian View Post
Yitzak Shamir, former Prime Minister of Israel, was once asked whether the USSR was an anti-Semitic state. He replied to the contrary: “The USSR was anti-anti-Semitic. It was the most anti-anti-Semitic state that has ever existed.”

Early Soviet Union was pro jew, mid and late period was heading more towards some kind of nationalism which jews didn't like so no wonder they wanted to leave and head for their real promised land America. Remember how big the issue of freeing Soviet jewry was in the 60s 70s and 80s. The JDL and all jew groups pressuring the US to always bring up the issue of Soviet jewry in negotiations with the Russians.

There is no country on earth or throughout history that has done more to please the jew than your country.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 30th, 2017 #46
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossian View Post
Because we live in a real world, not in Ideal laboratory conditions, we're surrounded by enemies and we have to act by less obvious methods, to disguise, to lie. Stalin as a wise politician was a good diplomat, he knew it the best. All Zionists attending to USSR didn't notice the traces of anti-semitism, even though in fact USSR was greatly changed since jewish 1920s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Many of my father's family came from Russia, the Ukraine and Belarus. I am certain that I had some family members that died in the Holodomor, so forgive my bias. Also, if Stalin was so against the kikes as Hitler was, why didn't they put their ideological differences aside and fight the kikes and their allies TOGETHER?
You have to carefully review the stories of parents, I highly doubt any real Eastern Slav would be telling his kids fake stories about non-existent Holodomor.

Hitler and Stalin were closest allies till to the last second of pre-war peace. Soviet echelons with grain and oil for Germany still went to the west borders even on June 22, 1941 after Hitler assaulted USSR.

Old June 30th, 2017 #47
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Because we live in a real world, not in Ideal laboratory conditions, we're surrounded by enemies and we have to act by less obvious methods, to disguise, to lie. Stalin as a wise politician was a good diplomat, he knew it the best. All Zionists attending to USSR didn't notice the traces of anti-semitism, even though in fact USSR was greatly changed since jewish 1920s.
Russians were 'anti-Semitic' before Communism and their understanding didn't cease to exist with Communism, so that makes sense. I remember reading a book, can't remember which one, but it involved a Jew being beaten almost to death in Konvo in 1870ish. I think that would be present-day Lithuania, but at the time part of the Russian empire.

I recall their ice dancers in '98 doing a program dressed as Muslims--they are obviously on the Arab side in all Jew/Arab conflict, or it appears so.

Quote:
You have to carefully review the stories of parents, I highly doubt any real Eastern Slav would be telling his kids fake stories about non-existent Holodomor.
While parents do make up some weird shit (virgin birth, easter bunny), a famine induced by incorrect farming practices brought on by policy change is pretty believable.
A man-made famine caused in the same way as it has been on other occasions (rapidly changing the industry in such a way that you don't have foresight into the probs you are creating, similar the USA 'dust bowl') is believable, and we know Stalin did scrap the plan to let some keep their farms and others had to hand it over to the Govt., and putting industrial workers in agro-business who didn't know enough about what they were doing. This could certainly create the famine-the figures are what we don't know the truth about--or if it was an intentional 'let's kill these people' thing or an ideological mistake.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holodomor

Quote:
Hitler and Stalin were closest allies till to the last second of pre-war peace. Soviet echelons with grain and oil for Germany still went to the west borders even on June 22, 1941 after Hitler assaulted USSR.
They had a 'non-aggression' pact in 1939, I didn't know that:
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...er-stalin-pact

Old June 30th, 2017 #48
Fico

Just one interesting situation: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were published in 1903. while first problems with communist came 1905. just two years after. What would be happened if USA today put taxation as were in USSR? Soon it would be non-white state.

Old June 30th, 2017 #49
Crowe

Quote:
Still failure is failure Crowe , I am not sure why so stuck up in the past.
Speaking of failure, what about your precious M16? They can't defeat Assad and Putin in Syria. And Britfags got their ass handed to them by the Germans in WW2, before Zionist America rode in on a white horse to save the day. You're only concerned about non-Zionist failures. And that underscores your true agenda here.

Quote:
As for Stalin if sending millions of ethnic Russians and Ukrainian to death in labor camps so that USSR can be built as strong industrial state
But somehow, he's held in extremely high regard by the very people he ruled over in Russia, even in death.

Millions of Whites around the world are currently under hostile, anti-White, jewish controlled regimes - dead set on their genocide. But that doesn't stop you from sporting an MI6 avatar. From one of the worst examples of a Zionist controlled government engaging in White genocide on their people.

Quote:
, please stop calling yourself WN
WN under who's context? Stormfront's? From Poison's perspective?

Quote:
most of the " undesireables " were normal people , few jews like Yagoda mean nothing , Stalin was not an anti semite but internationalist and counter Trotskyst which placed death mark on some people including a lot of non - jews ,
He was counter to the Trotskyites, just like you said. And that happened to be the biggest base of jewish power within Russia during that time, and he completely gutted it.

Those poor Trotskyites, how dare Stalin purge them! What an evil man.....

Quote:
Stalin vision is seen today cause Putin and Kremlin promote it daily using the day of Great Victory , will you attend it soon ,
So you're not just anti-Stalin, but anti-Putin and anti-Russian, as well. I guess the pieces fit, considering you're sporting an MI6 avatar, whining about Trotskyites being purged, and only seem to care about non-Zionist failures. This is what happens when you drink too much of that Poison coolaid.

Quote:
anyway most Russians migrating to America in 50s went cause of screwed up state Russia was in , to find better life.
And......so what? You emphasize the point of a few defectors?

Quote:
Some younger Russians , 2nd or 3rd generations support and show love to Russia cause of patriotism despite having no knowledge of destructive Euroasian policy
So like Poison, you support NATO, Kiev, MI6, CIA, Mossad, Brussels, etc. And that's your solution to the "destructive Euroasian policy"?

And you don't seem to like "nazis", as in the German Nationalist patriots who were antisemitic. But I'm guessing, you don't have a problem with these nazis:

The ones backed by the CIA, MI6, Mossad, NATO, and Brussels.

Quote:
, it is similar to an American patriot who supports whatever America does.
Putin isn't perfect, but in contrast to Western leadership, he's markedly better than anything we got.

Quote:
I decided to reveal to people who and what Euroasian union with Kremlin really is.
And these views can't stand up to scrutiny on SF Russia. Which is why Poison has to use his moderator position as leverage for these views. That includes putting his best critics on moderation que, or banning them. Nobody is going to do that for you here.

Old June 30th, 2017 #50
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
They had a 'non-aggression' pact in 1939, I didn't know that:
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...er-stalin-pact
The act is still very famous in liberal circles world wide, up to present day Jews cannot forgive Stalin his mutual friendship with NS Germany.

Check out in Wikipedia the page of V. Molotov, Soviet politician and diplomat, an Old Bolshevik, and a leading figure in the Soviet government from the 1920s, rose to power as a protégé of Joseph Stalin, the Minister of Foreign Affairs from 1939 to 1949. Molotov several times attended Germany and had very good meetings with the leadership of Third Reich.

Joachim Ribbentrop was always treated as a good friend during the visits in Moscow:

Old July 1st, 2017 #51
Crowe

Moroz is a confirmed ZOGbot. He dropped this in my PM box. And the only reason I'm posting a PM is because it's from an enemy.

Old July 1st, 2017 #52
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Moroz is a confirmed ZOGbot. He dropped this in my PM box. And the only reason I'm posting a PM is because it's from an enemy.

He didn't realize that if someone is already a 'mongr(e)l beast' you can't 'subvert' them, lol. Refund from trolling academy should be demanded, stat.

Old July 1st, 2017 #53
Serbian

Quote:
He didn't realize that if someone is already a 'mongr(e)l beast' you can't 'subvert' them, lol. Refund from trolling academy should be demanded, stat.

This one should be sent back to the kosher tard factory as a defect.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 1st, 2017 #54
Moroz
Banned

Quote:

Ha.... you internet warriors who hide behind you keyboard can not do anything against us , while we without stopping work to subvert your society and destroy the West daily.

Old July 2nd, 2017 #55
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Ha.... you internet warriors who hide behind you keyboard can not do anything against us , while we without stopping work to subvert your society and destroy the West daily.
^^That's quite and accomplishment for 12 posts.

If u not an internet warrior too, who u is?

Old July 2nd, 2017 #56
GoldfingerSRB

I urge you to stay on topic, kikes should be discussed in special thread and the administration must ban such shills.

What real Jews think of Stalin's antisemitism:

Quote:

Stalin, from his earliest days as a seminary student in Tiflis, hated “yids.” In 1906 he stated that the hated Mensheviks were a “Jewish organization” but that the Bolsheviks were a truly Russian group. He therefore, ‘in jest’ recommended a pogrom against the Mensheviks.

But it was not until after Hitler’s defeat in World War II and the beginning of the Cold War that this latent hatred turned into a public obsession. As Conquest writes:

Stalin’s attitude [towards the Jews] seems to have been based in part on what he took to be Hitler’s successful use of anti-Semitic demagogy. It was certainly also due to his increasing Russian nationalism, to which he felt, most, or many, Jews were not truly assimilable. And the idea of a special Jewish predilection for capitalism is of course to be found in Marx. He especially opposed Jews who were Bundists, or religious activists, or ‘cosmopolitans,’ or secessionists, or Zionists, or were agents of American-Israeli organizations.

In the autumn of 1948 Golda Meir arrived in Moscow as Israeli ambassador. A huge crowd of Jews turned out to greet her on Rosh Hashanah. On 8 November she was warmly welcomed at a diplomatic reception by Polina Molotov (the wife of V.M. Molotov, Stalin’s longtime foreign minister), herself a member of the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee. For Stalin this public and private demonstration of Jewish feeling seems to have been the last straw. …an open, full-scale campaign of attacks on Jewish culture and attitudes, and on Zionism, soon began in the press. The theme was that the country’s values were being undermined by ‘rootless cosmopolitans.’ There was a particularly vicious assault on [Jewish] theater critics, eventually described as ‘an anti-party group.’ When their Russianized names or pseudonyms were given, the original Jewish name was printed in brackets, and papers asked how anyone so named could understand Russian culture. Meanwhile unpublicized arrests [of Jews], especially of writers in Yiddish, continued, and there was a general growth of public anti-Jewish pressure. Among those arrested at the end of 1948 was Polina Molotov.

http://www.jewishhistory.org/stalin%...anti-semitism/

Old July 2nd, 2017 #57
Moroz
Banned

Quote:
^^That's quite and accomplishment for 12 posts.

If u not an internet warrior too, who u is?
I am member of a CIA group similar to Poison , tasked to spy on you.

Old July 2nd, 2017 #58
Moroz
Banned

Smile

Quote:

Serbs are subhuman beast which is why Hitler killed them. Only serbians worship their killer , tomislav must have Suleiman Magnificent portrait in his room since turks produced these aryans.

Franz Friedrich Böhme (15 April 1885 – 29 May 1947) was an Austrian general in the Wehrmacht during World War II, serving as Commander of the XVIII Mountain Corps, Hitler's 'Plenipotentiary Commanding General' in the Balkans, and commander-in-chief in German-occupied Norway during World War II. Böhme stood trial in Nuremberg in the Hostages Trial for having massacred thousands of Serbian civilians. He committed suicide in prison.

After being captured in Norway, he was brought before the Hostages Trial, a division of the Subsequent Nuremberg Trials, and charged with war crimes committed in Serbia during his control of the region in 1941. He had upped the ante of retaliatory strikes against Serbs, killing a hundred Serbs for every German killed, and fifty for every German wounded; this resulted in the massacre of thousands of civilians.[2] When his extradition to Yugoslavia seemed imminent, Böhme committed suicide by jumping from the 4th story of the prison in which he was being held. His body was interred at St. Leonhard-Friedhof in Graz.

Old July 2nd, 2017 #59
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
I am member of a CIA group similar to Poison , tasked to spy on you.
Lolololol.

As Miranda Sings would say, "Um, ya rite!!"

CIA don't sashay up to you and say, "Suup."

They'd be called Whitey McWhiterson, and collecting names n info by being 'fer realz', as they say in Niggywood.

What color are the flowers on my dress? (((Google)))are authorized to turn on pc cams anytime they want without you knowing.
They're more in bed with Intelligence than you-this is low level double message gobbledygook.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; July 2nd, 2017 at 01:41 PM.

Old July 2nd, 2017 #60
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
I urge you to stay on topic, kikes should be discussed in special thread and the administration must ban such shills.

What real Jews think of Stalin's antisemitism:
Not sure, but could be a case of 'good cop bad cop' doubling up mindfuckery--common on SF, but creepily obvious.

Or you happened to get tangled up in it, so my apologies if not.

U could have a point in the distraction from topics, but calling them out on it is sometimes key in refuting their 'points'.

Tags
putin pro-normal, russia, russian nationalism, stalin, ussr

Thread