VNN Broadcasts

Old April 5th, 2018 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Students stage Second Amendment walkout

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/st...cid=spartandhp

Old April 5th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Students in Colorado who support the Second Amendment staged their own walkout Wednesday, in an effort to counter the pro-gun control rallies taking place across the nation following the deadly shooting at a Florida high school in February.

Students at Woodland Park High School, an hour north of Pike’s Peak, began the 30-minute pro-Second Amendment rally with a moment of silence for victims of past school shootings.

“I don’t believe that guns are the problem,” said student Haley Armstead. “I think it's more of the people and that people are trying to blame an inanimate object for something that's not them.”
From link by OP.

At least some young people are promoting the Second Amendment. I would say more than not, since the jew media downplays everything good that young people do!!!

14/88

Erik

Old April 10th, 2018 #3
Alexander M.

Default The Color of Gun Crime in America’s Big Cities

Media claim white men are the problem; the facts say otherwise.

This is the animus that underlies the left’s position on gun control. It has nothing to do with reducing “gun violence” and everything to do with dis-empowering and punishing a group of people that they hate, hate, hate. pic.twitter.com/Hi9nS0qJXd

— J Burton (@JBurtonXP) April 4, 2018

https://www.amren.com/features/2018/...o-new-orleans/

Thread