VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Religion is Inherently of the Nigger

[Niggers have an excuse for genociding themselves for religious reasons. They're stupid. White men have no excuse.]

Death of a Civilization

by David Deming

Over the past several years we have learned that small groups of people can engage in mass suicide. In 1978, 918 members of the Peoples' Temple led by Jim Jones perished after drinking poisoned koolaid. In 1997, 39 members of the Heaven's Gate cult died after drugging themselves and tieing plastic bags around their heads. Unfortunately, history also demonstrates that it is possible for an entire civilization to commit suicide by intentionally destroying the means of its subsistence.

In the early nineteenth century, the British colonized Southeast Africa. The native Xhosa resisted, but suffered repeated and humiliating defeats at the hands of British military forces. The Xhosa lost their independence and their native land became an English colony. The British adopted a policy of westernizing the Xhosa. They were to be converted to Christianity, and their native culture and religion was to be wiped out. Under the stress of being confronted by a superior and irresistible technology, the Xhosa developed feelings of inadequacy and inferiority. In this climate, a prophet appeared.

In April of 1856, a fifteen-year-old girl named Nongqawuse heard a voice telling her that the Xhosa must kill all their cattle, stop cultivating their fields, and destroy their stores of grain and food. The voice insisted that the Xhosa must also get rid of their hoes, cooking pots, and every utensil necessary for the maintenance of life. Once these things were accomplished, a new day would magically dawn. Everything necessary for life would spring spontaneously from the earth. The dead would be resurrected. The blind would see and the old would have their youth restored. New food and livestock would appear in abundance, spontaneously sprouting from the earth. The British would be swept into the sea, and the Xhosa would be restored to their former glory. What was promised was nothing less than the establishment of paradise on earth.

Nongqawuse told this story to her guardian and uncle, Mhlakaza. At first, the uncle was skeptical. But he became a believer after accompanying his niece to the spot where she heard the voices. Although Mhlakaza heard nothing, he became convinced that Nongqawuse was hearing the voice of her dead father, and that the instructions must be obeyed. Mhlakaza became the chief prophet and leader of the cattle-killing movement.

News of the prophecy spread rapidly, and within a few weeks the Xhosa king, Sarhili, became a convert. He ordered the Xhosa to slaughter their cattle and, in a symbolic act, killed his favorite ox. As the hysteria widened, other Xhosa began to have visions. Some saw shadows of the resurrected dead arising from the sea, standing in rushes on the river bank, or even floating in the air. Everywhere that people looked, they found evidence to support what they desperately wanted to be true.

The believers began their work in earnest. Vast amounts of grain were taken out of storage and scattered on the ground to rot. Cattle were killed so quickly and on such an immense scale that vultures could not entirely devour the rotting flesh. The ultimate number of cattle that the Xhosa slaughtered was 400,000. After killing their livestock, the Xhosa built new, larger kraals to hold the marvelous new beasts that they anticipated would rise out of the earth. The impetus of the movement became irresistible.

The resurrection of the dead was predicted to occur on the full moon of June, 1856. Nothing happened. The chief prophet of the cattle-killing movement, Mhlakaza, moved the date to the full moon of August. But again the prophecy was not fulfilled.

The cattle-killing movement now began to enter a final, deadly phase, which its own internal logic dictated as inevitable. The failure of the prophecies was blamed on the fact that the cattle-killing had not been completed. Most believers had retained a few cattle, chiefly consisting of milk cows that provided an immediate and continuous food supply. Worse yet, there was a minority community of skeptical non-believers who refused to kill their livestock.

The fall planting season came and went. Believers threw their spades into the rivers and did not sow a single seed in the ground. By December of 1856, the Xhosa began to feel the pangs of hunger. They scoured the fields and woods for berries and roots, and attempted to eat bark stripped from trees. Mhlakaza set a new date of December 11 for the fulfillment of the prophecy. When the anticipated event did not occur, unbelievers were blamed.

The resurrection was rescheduled yet again for February 16, 1857, but the believers were again disappointed. Even this late, the average believer still had three or four head of livestock alive. The repeated failure of the prophecies could only mean that the Xhosa had failed to fulfill the necessary requirement of killing every last head of cattle. Now, they finally began to complete the killing process. Not only cattle were slaughtered, but also chickens and goats. Any viable means of sustenance had to be destroyed. Any cattle that might have escaped earlier killing were now slaughtered for food.

Serious famine began in late spring of 1857. All the food was gone. The starving population broke into stables and ate horse food. They gathered bones that had lay bleaching in the sun for years and tried to make soup. They ate grass. Maddened by hunger, some resorted to cannibalism. Weakened by starvation, family members often had to lay and watch dogs devour the corpses of their spouses and children. Those who did not die directly from hunger fell prey to disease. To the end, true believers never renounced their faith. They simply starved to death, blaming the failure of the prophecy on the doubts of non-believers.

By the end of 1858, the Xhosa population had dropped from 105,000 to 26,000. Forty to fifty-thousand people starved to death, and the rest migrated. With Xhosa civilization destroyed, the land was cleared for white settlement. The British found that those Xhosa who survived proved to be docile and useful servants. What the British Empire had been unable to accomplish in more than fifty years of aggressive colonialism, the Xhosa did to themselves in less than two years.

Western civilization now stands on the brink of repeating the experience of the Xhosa. Since the advent of the Industrial Revolution in the late eighteenth century, Europe and North America have enjoyed the greatest prosperity ever known on earth. Life expectancy has doubled. In a little more than two hundred years, every objective measure of human welfare has increased more than in all of previous human history.

But Western Civilization is coasting on an impetus provided by our ancestors. There is scarcely anyone alive in Europe or America today who believes in the superiority of Western society. Guilt and shame hang around our necks like millstones, dragging our emasculated culture to the verge of self-immolation. Whatever faults the British Empire-builders may have had, they were certain of themselves.

Our forefathers built a technological civilization based on energy provided by carbon-based fossil fuels. Without the inexpensive and reliable energy provided by coal, oil, and gas, our civilization would quickly collapse. The prophets of global warming now want us to do precisely that.

Like the prophet Mhlakaza, Al Gore promises that if we stop using carbon-based energy, new energy technologies will magically appear. The laws of physics and chemistry will be repealed by political will power. We will achieve prosperity by destroying the very means by which prosperity is created.

While Western Civilization sits confused, crippled with self-doubt and guilt, the Chinese are rapidly building an energy-intensive technological civilization. They have 2,000 coal-fired power plants, and are currently constructing new ones at the rate of one a week. In China, more people believe in free-market economics than in the US. Our Asian friends are about to be nominated by history as the new torchbearers of human progress.

May 13, 2009

David Deming [send him mail] is associate professor of Arts and Sciences at the University of Oklahoma.

Old May 13th, 2009 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Just because white engineering produces impressive edificies, and white art impressive paintings, doesn't mean that the essential impulse behind white religion is a whit less stupid, destructive, and genocidal than the nigger's voodoo and animism.

Old May 13th, 2009 #3
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Just because white engineering produces impressive edificies, and white art impressive paintings, doesn't mean that the essential impulse behind white religion is a whit less stupid, destructive, and genocidal than the nigger's voodoo and animism.
By white religion, do you mean the "judeo-christian" variety, the RAHOWA crowd, the pantheists or all of the above and their many splintered factions/denominations?

In my observations of White people and their religions, the only ones who seem to be comfortable with their religion and are able to apply it with any amount of practical success are the Old Order Amish. Perhaps there are others, but I find no need to seek them out and embrace their "faith."

Personally, I know that I am regarded as strange by many people in that I find no need for any religion in order to conduct my life in a sensible, productive and nondestructive manner.

Old May 13th, 2009 #4
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

The two most controversial subjects are generally religion and politics. These two subjects cause arguments like no other. I think it's because these subjects are all about beliefs. And people get wrapped up in their beliefs.

If religion is of the nigger, government is of the murder.

The number one killer of human beings isn't heart disease, cancer, or trauma. It's government. By far.

Amazon.com: Death by Government: R. J. Rummel: Books Amazon.com: Death by Government: R. J. Rummel: Books

ZOG = Genocide

Old May 13th, 2009 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2eyedJack View Post
In my observations of White people and their religions, the only ones who seem to be comfortable with their religion and are able to apply it with any amount of practical success are the Old Order Amish. Perhaps there are others, but I find no need to seek them out and embrace their "faith."
No, Amishism is genocidal. If attacked, the Amish will not defend themselves but will accept their genocide as God's will. It's as valid a Christian position as any other, which shows you at bottom Christianity doesn't stand for anything, it falls for anything - which is precisely why its obesest and thickest apologists project their own flaws onto nonbuhlievers.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 13th, 2009 at 10:19 PM.

Old May 13th, 2009 #6
R. Chuck
Banned

Angry

Quote:
No, Amishism is genocidal. If attacked, the Amish will not defend themselves but will accept their genocide as God's will. It's as valid a Christian position as any other, which shows you at bottom Christianity doesn't stand for anything, it falls for anything - which is precisely why its obesest and thickest apologists project their own flaws onto nonbuhlievers.
This is inherent in the kike indoctrination. So what else is new, really? This is old news.

Old May 13th, 2009 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

The only good thing in the Bible is the line there is nothing new under the sun. There is no news, it's all happened before and will all happen again. All is pattern recognition, restating, rewording, and reminding.

Old May 13th, 2009 #8
elbwgreez

Quote:
What the British Empire had been unable to accomplish in more than fifty years of aggressive colonialism, the Xhosa did to themselves in less than two years.
Isn't that just like a nigger? The difference is that Whites didn't have either the power or inclination to save them back then. Now White niggers (whiggers) fall over themselves trying to save the insects. The whole White world is falling like the Roman Empire in the 6th century. The cause: severe infection.

Old May 14th, 2009 #9
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Quote:
The only good thing in the Bible is the line there is nothing new under the sun. There is no news, it's all happened before and will all happen again. All is pattern recognition, restating, rewording, and reminding.
What do you think of the line, 'Only in his hometown is a prophet without honor'?

_

Old May 14th, 2009 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Lillywhite View Post
What do you think of the line, 'Only in his hometown is a prophet without honor'?
_
The word hometown is in the Bible? Must be one of those new bibles. Why they think they can improve upon the King James version is beyond me, I guess they think the population is too dumbed down so they need a dumb bible.

There are plenty of things in the bible that are true and well put, but that doesn't mean the book as a whole is valuable. The bible should be taken as it presents itself, with utter seriousness. And in that spirit it can be rejected out of hand as shit.

Old May 14th, 2009 #11
jimbo!
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
......there are plenty of things in the bible that are true and well put, but that doesn't mean the book as a whole is valuable. The bible should be taken as it presents itself, with utter seriousness. And, in that spirit, it can be rejected out of hand as shit
the Bible that is used today differs significantly from the Bible of the Middle Ages and earlier!

for instance: at one time, there were almost a dozen different gospels....at least half of which were virulently anti-semitic!

several large books ("Book of Enoch", "Book of Jasher", "Book of Jubilees" &c) are missing from the Old Testament as well as the "Apocrypha" although that is still included in the Catholic Bible!

the early parts of Genesis, the Book of Job, most of the Psalms and most of the Proverbs could well be attributable to non-jewish sources, perhaps, even, the Bhagavad-Gita, the Vedas or, even, some early Buddhist writings!

large chunks of the OT have, also, been mis-translated (the early chapters of Genesis, in particular); cf: the continuing controversy over the Book of Isaiah & the "JPED" hypothesis!

the "jewiest" parts are, probably, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Numbers, The Book of Joshua, The Book of Esther (VERY "jewy" ), I & II Kings, I & II Chronicles & I & II Samuel

furhtermore, i dispute the assertion that early xtianity was simply "another jewish sect";

primitive xtianity was, if any-thing, an abnegation of rabbinical power and the antithesis of traditional judaism!

later on, of course, especially about the time of the early Reformation (fourteenth/fifteenth centuries), it started becoming much more jewey!

most of the early "church fathers", "saints" & "martyrs" were highly antagonistic towards the jews!

more here

make wtf youse will of it!

(jimbo!)

"nigga.....you have been lied to!...you are not, in fact, 'human'....you are some-where between animal & man...it is necessary that we constrain you for our protection & for your own good" ........ Alex Linder

Old May 14th, 2009 #12
Kievsky

Quote:
Like the prophet Mhlakaza, Al Gore promises that if we stop using carbon-based energy, new energy technologies will magically appear. The laws of physics and chemistry will be repealed by political will power. We will achieve prosperity by destroying the very means by which prosperity is created.
I'm no fan of Al Gore, but I think that's a weak attack on him. The fact is, the US invests very little money in technologies that would conserve energy and save money for the average American.

How about choo choo trains? Not high speed rail that needs new track, but just regular old trains on the existing track? There's a train track with regular freight runs 1/4 mile from my house. The fact that I can't catch that train and commute to a job in Providence or Worcester, or even Boston is ridiculous. Make the trains bicycle friendly and you've just substituted cars. I could pedal to the train station, go to Worcester, and pedal to my job from there. My family could go to Boston on Saturdays for all the things we would like to do there, if we could get there efficiently and affordably.

Defending the private automobile just isn't going to work. Claiming that if we give up private automobiles we all go back to caveman living is a false choice.

The WN movement with it's enthusiasm for growing gardens is doing a reverse Xhosa prophecy. I prophecied years ago, "The food will run out, better grow your own!" and many in the movement have listened. I say the same thing to ordinary lemmings, but they don't listen. WN's listen.

By the way, oil is going back up. It just hit 60 a barrel, so it doubled off it's low of 30. If you want to buy stock ETF's that bet on the price of gas and oil going up, here's a few:

UGA, DXO, OLO, UHN

Old May 14th, 2009 #13
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Any chance we could cultivate a new Nongqawuse to tour AmeriKwan cities?

Old May 14th, 2009 #14
R. Chuck
Banned

Thumbs down

Not sure that I agree with that assertion. There are multiple religions across the globe that have nothing to do with niggers. And there are plenty that are mentally "mature" in that they don't need to prostelyze to survive. But based on niggers? That sounds retarded.

Old May 14th, 2009 #15
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Good article about the Xhosa. I didn't know that.

What I was thinking about as I read it was that essentially we ARE in the throws of a religious hysteria, and like the Xhosa it is killing us.

That religion is the religion of liberalism/progressivism/social marxism. It creates the exact sort of mania that you will find amongst adherents of more traditional religious movements, and it is just as deadly. In fact, many of the traditional religious churches, like the Lutherans, Episcopalians, and Methodists, have essentially become converts to this new social religion.

Wanting to import hordes of stupid, slothful unskilled darkies into America, or wanting to send your children on a "mission" to where those darkies come from, is part of the insanity. My assessment of these types is that they believe that supporting actions which harm them are good because it shows how devoted and moral they are. This extreme pathological altruism is the defining characteristic of this new religion.

Unlike the Heavens Gate cult, or the Jim Jones cult, the adherents of this bizarre and evil cult are a danger to everyone in their society because they are imposing a slow roll suicide campaign on us all.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old May 14th, 2009 #16
cygnet

Default Poor Sperring as an Index to Mental Demangement

THROES.

Please.

Old May 14th, 2009 #17
steven clark

I notice at work, the blacks are the real Xtian types...carry their Bibles and read them while on the job, women wear large guardian angel pins on their uniforms (also, they wore Obama buttons on duty, too), and I don't doubt that when the Republicans try for a comeback, they'll claim they appeal to Black Christians...like a lot said the recent California vote against homosexual marriage was because of blacks coming to the polls.
As Strom once noted in NA days, blacks go for the messianic, holy-roller stuff. When they get going it sounds like animals baying, and even Michael Savage, in his recent crusade against being banned in Britain, used some black preacher's rants on his show...so I think the Jews are clued into how to keep the darkies happy, and wonder how quickly they could simply order blacks to 'kill nazis because God says so'.
As for all of the Xtian efforts to convert natives, I like what Shaw said:
'the conversion of a savage to Christianity is also the conversion of Christianity to savagery.'

Old May 14th, 2009 #18
Curious
Banned

Xhosa now rule South Africa.

Old May 14th, 2009 #19
Alexander M.

Interesting site there Jimbo. May I ask how you knew these parts of the bible might be missing?

Old May 14th, 2009 #20
KalkiAvatar
Banned

Hitler and the Nazis were into neo-paganism. Were they 'of the nigger'?

Tags
africa, genocide, religion

Thread