VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2013 #981
Martin Simard
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
She is particularly delectable in the Aussie movie 'Two Hands', which is also worth watching because it's a really good portrayal of 'if something can go wrong, it will'.
Then I need to see that! Thanks!!!

Old February 4th, 2013 #982
M.N. Dalvez

Do!

It featured Heath Ledger (when he was 19 or something like that), who puts up a pretty good performance, plus a galaxy of other Australian film actors. The humour is very dark and dry and very, very Australian, but I think you can handle it.

(No, I am not condoning 'Brokeback Mountain' or anything like that ... but the fact remains that he was very young in 'Two Hands', and he played his character well.)

It's on Youtube in parts if you can't find it elsewhere.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; February 5th, 2013 at 12:02 AM.

Old February 5th, 2013 #983
Max_
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
I didn't know about her freaky feet, just looked it up: 9.5! Damn.

Ps: Jennifer Connolly being jewish was something I learned fairly recently here on Vnn; a real pity.
It raises an interesting dilemma on the relationship between honesty and cause loyalty.

There will be Jews who are so phenotypically european looking that, if you were to classify them purely on appearance alone, you would consider them white. Occasionally on these forums someone doesn't do a thorough enough background check and accidentally admits to finding a jew or an unobviously mixed person attractive, accompanied by the usual fireworks. I'll admit, I've casually mocked people for it before, but is it entirely fair? not really.

Two common examples that spring to mind would be Scarlett Johansson and Megan Fox whos mixed ancestry is not strikingly obvious. There is always the possibility of cosmetic surgery making such people superficially passable but, considering that you will find physical variation on the individual level that moves people away from always fitting a particular type or subtype exactly, even without surgery they could possibly be passable.

Sometimes I've found myself wondering "is that person Jewish, or are they just ugly?" etc...

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't think it is entirely honest to really go after someone if they call it how they see it, and say that they find someone attractive based on european physical looks without realising that they are not purely genetically European, for it most likely isn't the nonwhite traits, if there are any to be seen, that is leading them to form this opinion. So their racial preference isn't actually in question despite seeming contradiction.

If they consistently lust after these people after discovering that those people are mixed however... then that is a problem I'd say.

Last edited by Max_; February 5th, 2013 at 12:09 AM.

Old February 5th, 2013 #984
Martin Simard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
It raises an interesting dilemma on the relationship between honesty and cause loyalty.

There will be Jews who are so phenotypically european looking that, if you were to classify them purely on appearance alone, you would consider them white. Occasionally on these forums someone doesn't do a thorough enough background check and accidentally admits to finding a jew or an unobviously mixed person attractive, accompanied by the usual fireworks. I'll admit, I've casually mocked people for it before, but is it entirely fair? not really.

Two common examples that spring to mind would be Scarlett Johansson and Megan Fox whos mixed ancestry is not strikingly obvious. There is always the possibility of cosmetic surgery making such people superficially passable but, considering that you will find physical variation on the individual level that moves people away from always fitting a particular type or subtype exactly, even without surgery they could possibly be passable.

Sometimes I've found myself wondering "is that person Jewish, or are they just ugly?" etc...

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't think it is entirely honest to really go after someone if they call it how they see it, and say that they find someone attractive based on european physical looks without realising that they are not purely genetically European, for it most likely isn't the nonwhite traits, if there are any to be seen, that is leading them to form this opinion. So their racial preference isn't actually in question despite seeming contradiction.

If they consistently lust after these people after discovering that those people are mixed however... then that is a problem I'd say.
Megan Fox is known to be a massive liar, I don't believe her claim that she has Native American ancestors.

Old February 5th, 2013 #985
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Simard View Post
Megan Fox is known to be a massive liar, I don't believe her claim that she has Native American ancestors.
I don't put any stock in any American who claims Amerind ancestry.

The uh, thumb thing is much more disturbing.

Old February 5th, 2013 #986
Sebastian

Quote:
Agreed, on that point. There's enough hot white people to go around. Focusing on a handful of attractive outliers is very odd to me.

Old February 5th, 2013 #987
Max_
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Simard View Post
Sure, it wouldn't be the first "White" woman to do this. I think Angelina Jolies mother falsely claimed Amerindian ancestry to make herself seem more exotic in the acting business. But ultimately, there is still a chance that she could be, and that's the point. I know girls in person who are definitely White Europeans, who look like Megan fox, so if I saw a white nationalist say "shes attractive" without knowing about the native american rumours, I wouldn't actually see that as substantial enough evidence to question their racial preferences nor loyalties. I would bring it to their attention though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian View Post
Agreed, on that point. There's enough hot white people to go around. Focusing on a handful of attractive outliers is very odd to me.
Well that is actually one of the weirdest things I've noticed about the celebrity thing. Lots of "hollywood" girls aren't even that attractive compared to some of the girls you will commonly find in European countries. Even in a land now famous for its obesity(Britain) it isn't hard to find extremely pretty girls. It also probably isn't that emotionally healthy to lust after someone you've seen on tv, who you'll probably not meet, who you might not even like in person, or may even be married with kids anyway..

Last edited by Max_; February 5th, 2013 at 12:27 AM.

Old February 5th, 2013 #988
Thomas Atkins

Quote:

What I'd like to see is K Mac tackle the problem of the Whitest Jews being the most virulent.

Old February 5th, 2013 #989
Thomas Atkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post

Her mother, pictured here, full blooded Jewess, seems to have that vampiric Eastern European Jewish complexion.
All I'm getting is a red X

Old February 5th, 2013 #990
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Atkins View Post
All I'm getting is a red X
How about now?

Old February 5th, 2013 #991
Max_
Banned

Quote:
What I'd like to see is K Mac tackle the problem of the Whitest Jews being the most virulent.
I don't know who or what k mac is, but yeah, the passable Jews and passably racially mixed in general pose a very substantial threat to any group that values its genetic purity. Even the knowledge that they are not fully part of the population can be enough to encourage them to become troublesome pests out of spite.

Old February 5th, 2013 #992
Sebastian

There's always a poster in these threads who finds an okay looking half breed and posts it. 'lol guize she's a jew but look how hawt im so bad lol'

Ass to ass princess and Perlman lovers can both fuck off.

Old February 5th, 2013 #993
Martin Simard
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
There's always a poster in these threads who finds an okay looking half breed and posts it. 'lol guize she's a jew but look how hawt im so bad lol'

Because of the ass to ass Connelly reference, yep, she did do that!

Old February 5th, 2013 #994
Thomas Atkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
How about now?

Ah.

Yeh I see what you mean.

Still, those are good quality White genes finding their way back to us. It's my understanding that the undesirable parts can be edited out in future.

Old February 5th, 2013 #995
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Ah.

Yeh I see what you mean.

Still, those are good quality White genes finding their way back to us. It's my understanding that the undesirable parts can be edited out in future.
Connellies don't worry me, the fact that something like 50% of Jewish weddings are now gentile-Jewish unions does.

Basically the Jews have been working over 1000 years to create an environment where they have free reign on the Shiksa, it's a terrible, sad state of affairs.

Old February 5th, 2013 #996
Max_
Banned

Quote:

Perlman would be one of those classic examples of "jewish or just ugly"? The close together orbits and curly hair is pretty Jewish I suppose, but he doesn't seem to have the cocked eye thing. He looks kinda like mr potatohead actually.

Old February 5th, 2013 #997
M.N. Dalvez

Seriously, who the fuck is Ron Perlman???

Quote:
to make herself seem more exotic in the acting business.
It wouldn't be the first time, nor the last.

Look at Portia de Rossi, the Australian actress (probably better known for being Ellen Degenerate's squeeze, which is just a complete waste of a rather fine-looking White woman - ).

Her birth name was Mandy Rogers, daughter of Margaret and Barry (so, her background is about as Aussie as you can get), but at a pretty early age she decided that was 'too boring and Anglo' a name for an actress in this day and age (and she was probably right, regrettably), so she changed it to the name she has now.

At least she picked a European name, I suppose.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; February 5th, 2013 at 01:14 AM.

Old February 5th, 2013 #998
Thomas Atkins

Quote:
Perlman would be one of those classic examples of "jewish or just ugly"? The close together orbits and curly hair is pretty Jewish I suppose, but he doesn't seem to have the cocked eye thing. He looks kinda like mr potatohead actually.
He's unusual looking for sure, but ugly? I wouldn't say that. He looks like a primitive throwback like Valuev. That being said - White, odd looks, close together eyes, surname Perlman? No surprise he's a Jew.

Still, he looks the part playing the salty leader of a biker gang. He looks convincing as the man who begot Conan - the toughest man who ever lived. I think I'd rather look like Perlman than a pretty White pansy like Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp et al.

Old February 5th, 2013 #999
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Jennifer Connely looks a lot Whiter than Belucci. Is Belucci brown from Arab/ Moor or Old European Med?
How dare you. Muskets at dawn!

Old February 5th, 2013 #1000
Sebastian

Quote:
I'd rather look like Perlman than a pretty White pansy like Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp et al.
You suck at this.

Tags
aryan, beautiful, beautiful women, beauty

Thread