Old February 5th, 2013 #1002
John MacMillan

Default Camilla Belle

Old February 5th, 2013 #1003
Max_
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Atkins View Post
He's unusual looking for sure, but ugly? I wouldn't say that. He looks like a primitive throwback like Valuev. That being said - White, odd looks, close together eyes, surname Perlman? No surprise he's a Jew.

Still, he looks the part playing the salty leader of a biker gang. He looks convincing as the man who begot Conan - the toughest man who ever lived. I think I'd rather look like Perlman than a pretty White pansy like Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp et al.
Conans father played by a Jew, and Conan played by a nonwhite...

Man... I wonder if that is deliberate. Kinda like the treatment of I Am Legend. Were the modifications to that story deliberate? like, not just a "modern setting" but deliberately politically correctifying it? I do wonder.

As for the guy looking like a throwback? yeah I suppose he does. He doesn't look as jewy as most jews.

Old February 5th, 2013 #1004
Jack lorenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmon View Post
Don't get me started on redheads.That fiery red hair and those freckles are criptonite

It's not that I have anything against Red-Heads, but from my experience I've seen a disproportionate amount of them with niggers and other muds, I don't know if I'm the only one who has noticed this but I rarely see a nordid woman (like the one i called goddess) or a "gracile Mediterranean" one mudsharking, this is considering that these Mediterraneans I'm refering to are just slightly armenized nordids, it is almost always a braquicephalic red head or fat "brunn" type, wich has even made me think it's something genetic.

Just my opinion.

Still a beautiful girl.

Old February 5th, 2013 #1005
Thomas Atkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ View Post

Man... I wonder if that is deliberate. Kinda like the treatment of I Am Legend. Were the modifications to that story deliberate? like, not just a "modern setting" but deliberately politically correctifying it? I do wonder.
It's bloody sacrilege is what it is. I'll never watch it.

Old February 5th, 2013 #1006
Thomas Atkins

Quote:
As for the guy looking like a throwback? yeah I suppose he does. He doesn't look as jewy as most jews.
You haven't seen Quest for Fire?

Old February 5th, 2013 #1007
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

Uh, what? Where have you been for the past few years? Everything is run through the politically correct filter before being allowed out to taint the eyes of the open-mouthed consumer. Everything.

Thor - you know, the god from Norse mythology - is now black.

The last production of Robin Hood - jaysus aitch. I can swallow one muslim in the show 'cos that's debatable as to whether this was the case, but the last series? Wow.

The new Dam Busters - the dog N*gger has become Digger.

They've ditched parts of such works as Huckleberry Finn.

They're talking about a black James Bond.

They were talking about a black Dr Who.

And you ponder over whether it's deliberate?!

Old February 5th, 2013 #1008
Bev
drinking tea

Basically, anything that tells White history - even if it's just a Thor/Robin Hood type legend and not stone cold fact - is being retold and having non-whites inserted in to key strategic roles. I dunno if it's being done to actually try and convince people that we have always been one giant happy family or if it's aimed at convincing the newer generation or if it's done to make the non-whites feel better about the fact that they don't really have any impact or role on or in White history or some other reason or a combination of them all, but that's what happening.

Our history and our legends are being distorted beyond all recognition and it won't be long before their true origins are lost.

Our Pagan ancestors went through persecution and torture at the hands of the christians hell bent on stamping out the indigenous religion and inserting their own creed in its place but some of our legends and our ceremonies survived through song and repetition down the generations. (and through being stolen and altered by the bible bashers) Now they're being killed altogether and Odinists or Pagans today who claim an affinity with Thor and who try and educate the young about their true indigenous religion are greeted with:

"Wot, this Thor?"

Yes, kids. He and his dad are the ones we should worship. But it's racist to complain about it. Imagine if they made a film about Islam, for instance and got Hugh Grant to play Allah with Mel Gibson as Mohammed. Yeah. Outrage. But because it's a White legend, it's fair game.

/soapbox

Old February 5th, 2013 #1009
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Thor - you know, the god from Norse mythology - is now black.
Nope, you're thinking of Heimdall. Get your facts straight, Christian.

Old February 5th, 2013 #1010
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
Nope, you're thinking of Heimdall. Get your facts straight, Christian.
I bow to your clearly far superior knowledge of Hollywood. I don't tend to keep up with whatever the MSM tells me to keep up with.

Old February 5th, 2013 #1011
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
I bow to your clearly far superior knowledge of Hollywood. I don't tend to keep up with whatever the MSM tells me to keep up with.

Accepted.

Old February 5th, 2013 #1012
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

Accepted.
Congratulations. You have destroyed my entire point by highlighting a fragment of minutiae whilst simultaneously making me feel ashamed of not being glued to the latest Hollywood releases.

Old February 5th, 2013 #1013
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Old February 5th, 2013 #1014
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Congratulations. You have destroyed my entire point by highlighting a fragment of minutiae whilst simultaneously making me feel ashamed of not being glued to the latest Hollywood releases.
I haven't seen Thor yet and I make an ideological point of not doing so.

Marvel is one Jewed company to begin with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Varenus
Damn near the most dynamic duo was Kevin McKidd and Ray Stevenson as Lucius Vorenus (Varenus in Bello) and Titus Pullo (Titus Pulfio in Bello).

Old February 5th, 2013 #1015
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I haven't seen Thor yet and I make an ideological point of not doing so.

Marvel is one Jewed company to begin with.

Damn near the most dynamic duo was Kevin McKidd and Ray Stevenson as Lucius Vorenus (Varenus in Bello) and Titus Pullo (Titus Pulfio in Bello).
I have never had any intention of watching the crap. I don't really watch any films, much less ones taking the piss out of Whites or White legends and history or one that carries such howls of glee when they spew out screeds of self congratulatory backslapping at the news that it has upset the waycists.

I've not seen the one you mention, either.

Old February 5th, 2013 #1016
Thomas Atkins

Quote:
I have never had any intention of watching the crap. I don't really watch any films, much less ones taking the piss out of Whites or White legends and history or one that carries such howls of glee when they spew out screeds of self congratulatory backslapping at the news that it has upset the waycists.

Old February 5th, 2013 #1017
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
What I'm referring to is an HBO tv series called 'Rome,' and is very wp.

Old February 5th, 2013 #1018
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Old February 5th, 2013 #1019
Joey Joejoe

Not the typical Blonde Beauty. Society seems to be moving away from the former standard of beauty and going toward the more dark and sultry, still I consider her to be a beautiful woman.

She is in the movies so I doubt her morals or lifestyle are anything to admire, as most actors tend to be sell-out shitbags.

Old February 5th, 2013 #1020
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
What I'm referring to is an HBO tv series called 'Rome,' and is very wp.
Loved Rome. It's a shame they only made 2 seasons. It was extremely popular, intelligent, but expensive to produce.

Tags
aryan, beautiful, beautiful women, beauty

Thread