Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Canada
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 21st, 2007 #1
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Default Marc Lemire’s Constitutional Challenge of Internet Censorship & Repression Continues.

Marc Lemire’s Constitutional Challenge
of Internet Censorship and Repression Continues
June 25-27, 2007 – Oakville
Holiday Inn Select Hotel & Suites Oakville
Majestic Ballroom
2525 Wyecroft Rd.
Oakville, Ontario

The Canadian Human Rights Commission (CHRC) are attempting to have a fine issued and a LIFETIME speech ban placed on Internet webmaster Marc Lemire for content placed onto his website – The Freedomsite. The CHRC and Richard Warman allege a violation of Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act, Canada’s notorious internet censorship legislation, which has so far ensnared 100 victims and raked in close to $100,000 in fines.

This is a classic freedom of speech case, as none of the complained of material, is a single word that Mr. Lemire has said or written, but rather mostly revolves around a public Internet message board, hosted on the Freedomsite, where any internet user could debate and join virtual conversations on a variety of topics.

As part of Marc Lemire’s vigorous defence to these allegations, he has launched a Constitutional challenge of the Canadian Human Rights Act, specifically Section 13 and 54.

The Canadian Human Rights Commission have now been put on trial!

There has already been over a month and a half of hearings into this case, spanning 22 hearing days across three cities and included history making testimony from numerous world-renowned expert witnesses called by the defence. The Lemire Defence Team is headed up by courageous Section 13 expert and lawyer, Barbara Kulaszka who, with amazingly in-depth research spanning over 20 years, has thoroughly exposed this law to be politically motivated and a clear violation of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Bill of Rights.

At the beginning of the hearing, Barbara Kulaszka successfully argued and received from the Tribunal, three subpoenas against employees of the Canadian Human Rights Commission. This is the first time in a Section 13 case that a subpoena has ever been issued. The CHRC is in complete disarray over the Constitutional Challenge. It appears the complainant, Richard Warman has largely abandoned the case (Warman left in the middle of the second week of hearings, and has never returned). The CHRC’s counsel has claimed he has no “mental serenity” and apparently withdrawn from the case. The CHRC has now hired outside legal counsel to represent them, which will cost taxpayers a small fortune.

On the first day of the Marc Lemire hearing, those seeking to uphold Internet censorship basically laughed at the defence team. After 22 hearing days, nine witnesses, dozens of Section 37 invocations, four exposed infiltrators, numerous motions won and over 2,000 pages of documents submitted by the defence - they are NOT laughing any longer!

June 25-27, 2007: Examination of Harvey Goldberg.
From the Policy and Planning branch, the main force behind Internet censorship and Section 13. This is the main CHRC witness subpoenaed by Marc Lemire

Possible Schedule:

Monday June 25
Doug Christie Examination of Harvey Goldberg
Barbara Kulaszka examination of Harvey Goldberg

Tuesday June 26
Morning: Barbara Kulaszka examination of Goldberg
Afternoon: Arguments over various motions and procedural issues

Wednesday June 27
Paul Fromm examination of Harvey Goldberg
Re-examination of Harvey Goldberg by CHRC’s counsel

Hearing times and locations

June 25-27, 2007

Majestic Ballroom
2525 Wyecroft Rd.
Oakville, Ontario
Take QEW. Get off at Bronte Road, go south 1 block, turn left onto Wyecroft Road

*** All hearings are OPEN to the public ***

Old June 21st, 2007 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post

Majestic Ballroom
2525 Wyecroft Rd.
Oakville, Ontario

The Canadian Human Rights Commission (CHRC) are attempting to have a fine issued and a LIFETIME speech ban placed on Internet webmaster Marc Lemire for content placed onto his website – The Freedomsite. The CHRC and Richard Warman allege a violation of Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act, Canada’s notorious internet censorship legislation, which has so far ensnared 100 victims and raked in close to $100,000 in fines.

This is a classic freedom of speech case, as none of the complained of material, is a single word that Mr. Lemire has said or written, but rather mostly revolves around a public Internet message board, hosted on the Freedomsite, where any internet user could debate and join virtual conversations on a variety of topics.

As part of Marc Lemire’s vigorous defence to these allegations, he has launched a Constitutional challenge of the Canadian Human Rights Act, specifically Section 13 and 54.

There has already been over a month and a half of hearings into this case, spanning 22 hearing days across three cities and included history making testimony from numerous world-renowned expert witnesses called by the defence. The Lemire Defence Team is headed up by courageous Section 13 expert and lawyer, Barbara Kulaszka who, with amazingly in-depth research spanning over 20 years, has thoroughly exposed this law to be politically motivated and a clear violation of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Bill of Rights.

At the beginning of the hearing, Barbara Kulaszka successfully argued and received from the Tribunal, three subpoenas against employees of the Canadian Human Rights Commission. This is the first time in a Section 13 case that a subpoena has ever been issued. The CHRC is in complete disarray over the Constitutional Challenge. It appears the complainant, Richard Warman has largely abandoned the case (Warman left in the middle of the second week of hearings, and has never returned). The CHRC’s counsel has claimed he has no “mental serenity” and apparently withdrawn from the case. The CHRC has now hired outside legal counsel to represent them, which will cost taxpayers a small fortune.

On the first day of the Marc Lemire hearing, those seeking to uphold Internet censorship basically laughed at the defence team. After 22 hearing days, nine witnesses, dozens of Section 37 invocations, four exposed infiltrators, numerous motions won and over 2,000 pages of documents submitted by the defence - they are NOT laughing any longer!

From the Policy and Planning branch, the main force behind Internet censorship and Section 13. This is the main CHRC witness subpoenaed by Marc Lemire

Possible Schedule:

Monday June 25

Tuesday June 26

Wednesday June 27

June 25-27, 2007

Majestic Ballroom
2525 Wyecroft Rd.
Oakville, Ontario

Take QEW. Get off at Bronte Road, go south 1 block, turn left onto Wyecroft Road

Damn, I wish I could go. Have we got anyone out there who can cover this?

Old June 21st, 2007 #3
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Damn it Alex! Why do you quote the whole post if you're the very first one to reply I mean... it's right there... anyway... Yes, Paul Fromm and Marc himself will be taking good notes, I'm sure. Paul will very likely post a synopsis on StormFront soon after the hearings end. Maybe even I shall decide to show up. I'll PM you their e-mails so you can invite them as guests to GoyFire or Free Talk Live.

I'd just like to add a...

... BIG F*** YOU!!!
to all Canadian mainstream media for not covering Marc's case. This story is of such monumental importance that it should be front page news every day that the hearings resume. Marc's case is being silenced for exactly the same reasons that the tortures, rapes and murders of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom were suppressed. (I've read that the Canadian parliament banned the use of the word "suppress" in the house of commons.)

http://www.canada.com/findit/search/...=marc%20lemire
http://search.canoe.ca/search?cx=004...rc+lemire+chrc

Old June 22nd, 2007 #4
ohgolly

Thanks for this update, Mr. Winnicki. Please don't think that, because we (in the US) can't do much besides send a few bucks, we aren't very interested in these developments. Hell, I wish we could get our "human rights" yeshivas in court to face such excellent witnesses.

Old June 24th, 2007 #5
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Marc's most recent update:

History will be made in Oakville tomorrow for the most anticipated witness subpoenaed by the victim - Marc Lemire.

Harvey Goldberg is the man behind section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act – Canada’s internet censorship tool.

The Canadian Human Rights Commission is falling apart around the seams. They are in total disarray due to the Marc Lemire case. As of a few weeks ago, they have hired outside counsel from Toronto to represent the CHRC. Former CHRC Chief Persecutor Giacomo Vigna is off finding his “mental serenity” somewhere.

There is no question - WE ARE BEATING THEM!

For the first time ever, Goldberg will face tough questions from the two most respected and freedom oriented Lawyers in Canada, Barbara Kulaszka and the Battling Barrister from Victoria - Douglas Christie.

Be there and witness the downfall of this disgusting law! We need your support.

Majestic Ballroom
2525 Wyecroft Rd.
Oakville, Ontario

Possible Schedule:

Monday June 25

Tuesday June 26

Wednesday June 27

June 25-27, 2007

Majestic Ballroom
2525 Wyecroft Rd.
Oakville, Ontario

Old June 26th, 2007 #6
Wagner

Default Any updates?

Any news on Tuesday's hearings?

Old June 27th, 2007 #7
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

I went to the hearing on Monday. Took a whole bunch of notes. They're not that good because I just can't write that fast and the lawyers were talking pretty fast. One thing that was revealed is that Harvey Goldberg is a ***, on the 'left' of the political spectrum at that. Of course, that's not really a surprise, but at least we have his own sworn testimony. (I'll have to ask Marc if he was swearing on the Tora or Talmud.) He must have contradicted himself about a good dozen times and repeated "Can you repeat the question" just after hearing it so many times that the audience (pretty much all on Lemire's side as I could tell) chuckled. Doug Christie grilled the *** good. Actually made me feel sorry, but then I recall what they did to us, to me.

Old June 28th, 2007 #8
Wagner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
I went to the hearing on Monday. Took a whole bunch of notes. .
Thanks for the update Tomasz!

Old September 3rd, 2007 #9
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Mike Rivero Radio Interview with Marc Lemire and Paul Fromm!

Mike's September 1st 2007 broadcast discusses the Canadian Human Rights Commission censorship / infiltration tactics being employed in Canada and Free Speech patriot Marc Lemire's Constitutional Challenge response

Also Profiled on David Duke’s website:

http://www.davidduke.com/general/marc-lemire-scores-a-stunning-victory-standing-up-to-marxist-adl-sponsored-hate-censorship-legislation_2698.html

9/2/2007

Marc Lemire Scores A Stunning Victory Standing Up Against Canada’s Marxist ADL Sponsored “Hate” & Censorship Legislation!

CHRT Rules in Marc Lemire’s Favour and Grants Adjournment
From Freedomsite
Marc Lemire Interviewed
The Canadian Human Rights Tribunal, today (August 17, 2007) released a landmark ruling on Marc Lemire’s motion to adjourn the entire proceeding against him, Sine Die (Meaning: stopped totally with no set date to resume hearings)
In the ruling by senior Canadian Human Rights Tribunal member, Athanasios D. Hadjis, all arguments by Marc Lemire’s courageous counsel, Barbara Kulaszka were accepted. Member Hadjis ruled:
[15] I am therefore granting the adjournment sine die being sought by Mr. Lemire. Had any of the parties indicated that they had any other evidence to adduce, aside from that which relates to the s. 37 objection, I would have continued the hearing pending the outcome of the Federal Court application, but that is not the case.
This is another stunning defeat of the Canadian Human Rights Commission and the Attorney General of Canada, who in very lengthy motions to the Tribunal bitterly demanded the Tribunal Hearing go ahead against Marc Lemire. Thus denying Marc Lemire any of the relief he is seeking from the Federal Court of Canada.
At issue currently: The Canadian Human Rights Commission total ABUSE of Section 37 of the Canada Evidence Act, which allows government representatives the ability to prevent disclosure (hide) and claim immunity over the disclosure of information that the CHRC alleges to be injurious to Canadian Government security and operations of a Federal agency.
The Canadian Human Rights Commission has invoked Section 37, against Marc Lemire upwards of 200 to 300 times during the hearing of the historic Constitutional Challenge filed by Mr. Lemire back in November, 2005.
The CHRC never believed Marc Lemire had the resources and guts to challenge their abuse. … thanks to heroic lawyers like Barbara Kulaszka and Canadians who love freedom and supported Marc Lemire — they were WRONG!
For the first time ever in history - evidence put before the Tribunal by Marc Lemire, shows the clear Agent Provocateur mission of infiltration by the CHRC of Internet message boards and websites, with the possible hopes of entrapment of Canadian free thinking dissidents. The evidence shows the Canadian Human Rights Commission Employees have attempted to engage him on websites such as StormFront.org.
On May 17th, 2007, Marc Lemire challenged all CHRC invocations of Section 37 of the Canada Evidence Act to the Federal Court of Canada. This was a clear abuse and Section 37 was being used to cover up the inappropriate actions of the Canadian Human Rights Commission and it’s employees.
On July 8th, 2007, Marc Lemire filed a motion to the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal to stop the Tribunal hearing pending the outcome of Marc Lemire’s appeal to the Federal Court of Canada. The CHRC and Federal Attorney General of Canada, bitterly opposed the adjournment in very lengthy submissions to the Tribunal.

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?

The case against Marc Lemire before the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal has been stopped dead in it’s tracks, pending the final outcome of Marc Lemire’s appeal to the Federal Court of Canada.
No longer is Marc Lemire on trial for anything, but using political Ju-Jitsu, we have turned the massive weight of the Canadian Government thought police apparatus against them, and have put the censors at the Canadian Human Rights Commission on trial!
This is a landmark ruling and everything has to be attributed to the courageous dedicated efforts of Marc Lemire’s counsel - Barbara Kulaszka , and the interested parties for Freedom – Douglas Christie and Paul Fromm.

Ruling from the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal

Issued August 17, 2007

—————-
Support Marc Lemire’s Constitutional Challenge
Be part of our team and contribute what you can to defeat this horrible law
and protect Freedom of Speech in Canada !
Via Mail: Send Cheque or Money Order to:

Marc Lemire

152 Carlton Street

PO Box 92545

Toronto, Ontario
M5A 2K1
Canada

It’s been a long hard battle, but with this adjournment now I only have to fight it on one main front. Not surrounded on both the Eastern and Western front.
The Tribunal is now basically paused, and we can go 100% on the offensive with my Federal Court Appeal to force the CHRC to answer what Agent Provocateur / infiltrations operations they have conducted against me and Stormfront.
I have caught them four times now and believe me I am not done. I am holding in reserve till the right time to expose them. Just like I EXPOSED the Edmonton Police, Richard (LUCY) Warman, Alan Dutton, Shane (Rachael) Ruttle Martinez and others.
That’s why this adjournment was so important and why the CHRC and Attorney General fought it so hard. (literally hundreds of pages they submitted to win this motion)
After all any hint of fairness is not in the minds of the Thought Control Apparatus at the CHRC, they ONLY want to win at ALL cost. Truth, Justice, Fairness, Decency and even free speech play no part in their mission.
Unfortunately for the thought control maniacs, my legal team and I stand in their way. We are dedicated, respectful, hard working, gifted and above all, unlike them, we have class.
And rest assured friends, we have been giving it to THEM much MUCH worse than they have been giving it to us.
The word: DECIMATED comes to mind, when thinking what my legal team has done to them.
And that being DECIMATED in their OWN hearings. Set up with their OWN rules and staffed by their OWN people.
The winds of change are blowing through Ottawa. And what the CHRC and their ilk have done only highlights the desperate need to take away any authority they hold over the citizenry.
With the tribunal on pause, I have now put the CHRC and Attorney General 100% on the defensive. No longer are they attacking me, but they are now answering my allegations.
But without your help I will not be able to continue for much longer. The Federal Court is a very expensive place. I REALLY need your help to keep going.
I hardly ever ask for money, but this time, I actually can not do it without your help. Please send what you can to help out. Anything will help.
You can see I for sure use the money, and of all the CHRC cases, I really do have the best chance to beat them and shut this law down forever.
NO SURRENDER!
-Marc

August 19th, 2007

Last edited by Tomasz Winnicki; September 3rd, 2007 at 06:47 PM.

Old September 8th, 2007 #10
8Man
"moderate" radical

Here's the latest update from Marc:

Canadian Human Rights Commission and their relationship with Canadian Police Agencies EXPOSED!

Since 2005, the Canadian Human Rights Commission has been secretly expanding their powers into the realm of law enforcement under the guise of “fighting hate”. The thought control maniacs at the CHRC, using Communist style tactics, have been trying to elevate themselves into the level of some sort of National Security Agency.

Unlike Police agencies – the Commission has absolutely no authority to engage in any form of spying operations on Canadian citizens. Yet, through a series of relationships with police agencies they have unprecedented access to Police databases containing the most sensitive and private police files on Canadians.

On May 10, 2007, head internet investigator for the CHRC Dean Steacy admitted, under examination by Barbara Kulaszka, that the Commission has an arrangement with Canadian Police Agencies. When Barbara Kulaszka asked what exactly the arrangement was, Giacomo Vigna for the CHRC invoked Section 37 of the Canada Evidence Act to stop dead all questioning.

Nothing should scare freedom loving Canadians more than the politically motivated thought control apparatus of the Canadian Human Rights Commission having any access to the most sensitive and private information of millions of Canadians. Recently, it was revealed that the CHRC currently has “indirect” access to the Police CPIC database. CPIC is the acronym for Canadian Police Information Centre. CPIC is a highly secured computer based police information system.

CPIC contains records such as:

· Home address
· vehicle information,
· dental records,
· identifying marks/scars,
· firearms ownership,
· criminal records,
· fingerprints,
· current surveillance information,
· known aliases,
· medical conditions
· and much more.

The CHRC has numerous times relied on police agencies to analyze data captured in the execution of search warrants on trumped-up alleged criminal “hate” (Sec. 319 of Criminal Code) violations – yet the victims are very rarely ever charged. Instead the evidence seized is later used before Canadian Human Rights Tribunal hearings through testimony given by Police Officers.

We only know the tip of this unholy alliance between the Police and the CHRC. The Federal Court Appeal by Marc Lemire should bring more evidence into the open.

Covert operations on Canadians are no only conducted by the Canadian Human Rights Commission, but also by those that use the Canadian Human Rights Act for possible political means.

Stormfront Infiltrators Exposed:

1: Stormfront Alias: Estate
Real name: Sgt. Stephen Camp of the Edmonton Police “Hate Crimes” unit

2: Stormfront Alias: MarkW14
Real Name: Shane Ruttle Martinez (Anti-Racist Action thug, and CHRC witness)

3: Stormfront Alias: Pogue Mahone

4: Stormfront Alias: Jadewarr

The misnamed Canadian “Human Rights” Commission has been using tax-payers dollars to fund their political vendetta against individuals and websites they hate. Websites such as The Freedomsite (www.freedomsite.org) – have been the focus of a 3 year legal attack by the Commission to shut it down, over documents such as “The Immigrant Poem”, criticism of immigration and even the awful “hateful” act of posting an unedited copy of the Canadian Human Rights Act on the Freedomsite! The Commission and complainant Richard Warman are seeking a LIFETIME speech ban placed on Freedomsite webmaster, Marc Lemire along with hefty fines

In what best can be described as sheer lunacy, the CHRC (with ONLY remedial powers and NO police powers) has attempted to elevate itself to the level of a CSIS (National Security Agency), in an ongoing infiltration operation, using shady and secretive tactics to silence and possibly entrap those they don't like. The operatives of the CHRC have said they must get those they don't like "by any means necessary"

Sgt. Stephen Camp of the Edmonton Police “Hate Crimes” unit posting on Stormfront:

· “Anybody read the Edmonton Journal dated January 22? I know it's a kike publication but...”

· “With any luck they will end up like the nogs in the states who predominantly kill each other.”

· In Reference to Native people he wrote: “retarded little ch-g” and "how can u hold the little redskin responsible he's only an animal..."

· “Our corrupt government is nothing but a puppet to this so called multicultural agenda.”

· “This post again re emphasises the point that our tax dollars are waisted on keeping Zundel behind bars, while Muslim extremists are allowed re entry into Canada and free to come and go as they please.

Infiltration Techniques Taught by Jewish Groups to numerous Canadian Police Services

Infiltration of websites such as Stormfront is part of an organized and darker tactic that is now employed by politicized Police agencies and censorship enforcers. The Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies is now offering a new course aimed at Canadian Law enforcement agencies and "investigators" entitled "Investigating Internet Extremism". According to the Wiesenthal Centre’s website:

"The workshop works from the premise that in order for law enforcement to be effective in the arena of hate, it must be proactive rather than reactive." The course description continues "Investigating Internet Hate consists of three components; namely infiltration, Internet tools and legalities. In the first section, police officers are introduced to the most frequented web forums, allowing them to become ‘part of the community’ and investigate varying groups and their activities." [Emphasis added] (Copied from Wiesenthal website: www.fswc.ca)

Among some of the Police forces that the Wiesenthal Centre list as recipients of their "training" includes: Ontario Provincial Police, Owen Sound Police Service, Kingston Police Service, Ottawa Police Service, Barrie Police and the Vancouver Police Service.

Tactics used by police officers, to identify and provide evidence before Canadian Human Rights Tribunal hearings:

Police powers of search and seizure of computers and other items
Search warrants on peoples homes
Motor Vehicle Record searches,
CPIC, (Canadian Police Information Centre) searches
Telephone record searches,
Infiltration of Stormfront using false identities
Infiltration of internet based mailing lists
Assuming phony identities via e-mail
Interrogations after arrest
Infiltration of public meetings / demonstrations
Tenancy Agreements from Landlords

Police have testified against at a CHRT hearing:

Alexan Kulbashian (Officer Terry Wilson testified)
James Richardson (Officer Terry Wilson testified)
Peter Kouba (Officer Camp testified)
Glenn Bahr (Officer Camp testified)

CHRC victims – raided by Police:

Alexan Kulbashian
James Richardson
Glenn Bahr
Ciarian Donnelly
Jessica Beaumont
Terry Tremaine

Criminally charged:

Alexan Kulbashian (charges later dropped)
James Richardson (charges dropped later)
Glenn Bahr (Section 319 charges outstanding)

Above information is based on a study of all Canadian Human Rights Tribunal Section 13 published decisions since 1992.

Please send what you can to help out!

Marc Lemire
762 Upper James St., Suite 384
Hamilton, ON, Canada L9C 3A2

Support Marc Lemire’s Battle for Freedom

For donations of $100 or more, please select a thank you gift.

___ Marc Lemire - In Defence of Freedom Booklet (50 pages)

___ Hands off the Internet T-Shirt (Specify size: Small to XXL)

___ Paul Fromm – For Our People DVD (YouTube shows)

___ Ernst Zündel – Letters from Cell #7 (180 page book)

___ Marc Lemire’s Constitutional Challenge Motion (booklet)

___ Dr. Michael Persinger Expert Report (Demolishes hate law)

I would like to donate $_____ to assist Marc Lemire and the Internet Freedom Defence Team

Name:
Address:
Town:
Province/State:
Postal/Zip Code:

Your support is very much appreciated.

Old October 1st, 2007 #11
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Finally some coverage of Marc Lemire's CHCR/CHRT case, from anti White communists but some exposure nonetheless.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...f-4518966.html

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...rs-422916.html

Old November 11th, 2007 #12
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Demolishing the Foundation of Canada's Speech/Thought Control Laws:
Exposing the Psychological lies which built the foundation of Canada's Censorship Laws

Order now:
$10.00

Marc Lemire
762 Upper James
Suite 384
Hamilton, Ontario
L9C 3A2
Canada
Dr. Michael A. Persinger
Dr. Michael Persinger was born in Jacksonville Florida, and grew up primarily in Virginia, Maryland and Wisconsin. After attending Carroll College (1963-1964), he was graduated from the University of Wisconsin, Madison (1967), selecting Psychology ("Psychochemistry") as a major because it was the interface between the social and physical sciences. He obtained an M.A. (Psychological Psychology) from the University of Tennessee and his Ph.D. from the University of Manitoba (1971). Dr. Persinger is currently a full professor of Biology and Psychology at Laurentian University, where he is the coordinator of the Behavioural Neuroscience Program. During this period he has published more than 200 technical articles in refereed journals, and has written seven books. He integrates the concepts of physics, chemistry, and biology with those of psychology, anthropology, and history in order to show the fundamental patterns of all human experiences. To challenge the basic beliefs of his students, he employs colourful metaphors, data, and the individual application of the scientific method of inquiry. Dr. Persinger emphasizes total dedication to research and teaching that are the inseparable twins of inquiry. Dr. Persinger has appeared on “NOVA”, ABC's “20/20", ABC’s “NightLine,” “60 Minutes” ( Australia ), “That's Incredible,” “48 Hours” (CBS), Unsolved Mysteries, The Discovery Channel, UltraScience, MTV News Special, The Unexplained, CNN News, NBC News, Japanese T.V. among others. In 2007, Dr. Persinger won the prestigious TV Ontario’s Best Lecturer competition as voted by close to 100,000 students across Ontario.
Testimony Excerpts

Douglas Christie | Dr. Persinger | Barbara Kulaszka

Dr. Michael Persinger was the third witness called by the Respondent in the matter of Richard Warman V. Marc Lemire. Dr. Persinger testified in Toronto on February 22, 2007 before the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal. The tribunal ruled Dr. Persinger could give expert opinion evidence on:

ØHow cognitive contemporary neuroscience can support the inference that suppression of some thoughts result in the suppression of a broad range of related chains of thought and extrapolations in human discourse.

ØThe cognitive neuroscientific research that can demonstrate the necessity for maximum freedom of verbal expression for individual and societal flourishing.

ØThe state of psychological research before and after the Kaufman report.

Testimony of Dr. Persinger – February 22/07

Suppression of Speech

MR. CHRISTIE: Could you explain, sir, what cognitive neuroscience has given us by the way of research, either of your own or of other research that you consider credible in the field that supports the influence that restricting or punishing some thoughts result in the suppression of a broader range of thoughts?

DR. PERSINGER: Yes. In general, in terms of the behavioural level, anything that involves punishment or the anticipation of punishment usually produces something known as response generalization effects, in the sense that not only is the response that's punished not likely to occur again, but you affect other unrelated responses and the propensity to respond again.

And the creativity, that is the idea of having new combinations of behaviours, is markedly lessoned in a punitive setting. I'm not saying the person is punished. It's the anticipation of punishment. It may be simply the observation that others are punished.

Now, the first thing that's affected is thought, and, of course, thought indirectly through verbal expression. And when we look at the brain, the areas of the brain that are involved, what we find is that creativity and the ability to integrate new ideas and to adapt involves mostly frontal lobe function.

And that is the first area of the brain that's adversely affected by punishment, specifically the anticipation of punishment.
Effects of speech in the modern world

MR. CHRISTIE: In any of your research have you considered or could you assist us by describing the relationship of a wide variety of options? For example -- and I'm going to, of course, try, if I may, to paraphrase the situation that might exist if one was confronted with the Internet, with millions upon millions upon millions of options of opinion.

In that state, is there any psychological research you are aware of that would assist us to know what is the effect of the selection of a particular point of view on the likelihood that would be adopted or believed?

DR. PERSINGER: Well, in terms of belief systems -- and belief is a powerful phenomenon, we've been studying it for a long time -- usually people will read things which are congruent with their belief systems. But in addition to that, it depends on how much information that is being presented. If people are inundated with lots of information, then what you will find is that they will tend to select concepts or ideas that are congruent with their interests and their beliefs. And what we found is one of the best means of equipping the observer, and this is usually the student, dealing with multiple information is education. To challenge, to teach the person to challenge the contention with data and with rational evaluation.

The effect of Suppression of information

MR. CHRISTIE: What I'm interested is in the concept of the suppression of a broader range of related chains of thought or extrapolation.

How broad a range of thought are we able to determine is affected by the apprehension of punishment? Have we been able to determine how broad a range of thought is thereby affected?

DR. PERSINGER: Well, the experimental data, which is primarily both the human beings and with rodents, suggest it's much broader than people suspect.

For example, let me give you an canine specificity. If, for example, you are training an animal to jump over a stick and it doesn't jump over the stick but it goes under it and you kick it, you punish it. Not only does it punish the behaviour of going under the stick, but the animal may not come to you any more and may show all kinds of behaviours which are typical apprehension of punishment, that's called anxiety, and show what we call conditioned suppression of all other kinds of behaviour, including interactions with other dogs.

This is an example I give in first year psych very often. And what you find with punishment is that not only is the response's punishment affected, but anything related to it: Related thoughts, related combinations, the ability to combine thoughts in new ways. These will also be decreased. They won't be eliminated but they will be decreased.

That's why you find that very often if we're talking about creativity in the classroom, and creativity in research, it's very important to have an open, non-punitive -- not even a hint of punitive environment in order to allow creativity to continue.

The obscurely of “Hate laws” and knowing the line

MR. CHRISTIE: So if I draw a line about verbal communication but it's very obscure -- it could be here, it could there, it could be dislike -- but if it goes over into intense dislike then I've reached the line. What affect would that have on anxiety when I don't know where that line is?

DR. PERSINGER: Well, there is nothing more enhancing for anxiety. There's nothing more facilatory to anxiety than ambiguity. Ambiguity makes anxiety even worse, and it interferes with creativity even worse.

So simply anxiety itself and the anticipation of something as small as a reprimand from a dean, is sufficient to often eliminate entire topics of discussion which can be quite fruitful for the developing mind.

MR. CHRISTIE: In regard to societal flourishing, what does that got to do with cognitive neuroscience today?

DR. PERSINGER: Well, we're living from a species point of view, in certainly more challenging times. And in order to be adaptive we have to use all of our potential in terms of brain function, and that requires maximum creativity, maximum adaptability and maximum freedom of expression, because freedom of expression gives ideas to others. It allows you to adapt. It allows us to put new ideas together and old ideas together in different ways.

So the freedom of expression, and indeed allowing our frontal lobes to do what they do best, is essential for us to flourish as a society, and the more complex the problems become, which they are, the most verbal expression, free expression has to take place. Because the first thing that suffers with anxiety and verbal suppression, verbal repression, is you lose your ability to solve complex problems.

Kaufmann and alleged "psychological distress"
and the unscientific propaganda term “hate”

MR. CHRISTIE: There was one paragraph which I'm told was incomprehensible to someone, Dr. Mock actually, and I want to go to it. That was page 8, and perhaps we could put it in other words so that it might be more readily understood. And that paragraph began with the words the "Concordance Concept". Quote:

"Psychological distress is so
vague that it is meaningless."

Where were you quoting the word "psychological distress" from?

DR. PERSINGER: The components of the [Cohen] report. Dr. Kaufman.

It's like the word phlogiston in the days of [old] Before chemistry came along, people were asked why things burned. Things burned because they contained phlogiston. Because the concept of atoms and oxygen and combustible reactions are not known.

And we no longer use that term because it's not useful because we now realize that matter is made up of atoms, not fire, earth, air and water.

The term psychological distress is so vague it's very much like phlogiston. It can be defined by anyone depending upon how they define it, and it's so unbelievably subjective that it has no value except as a catch-all term for a vague concept.

MR. CHRISTIE: Now, in neuropsychological, do you use the term hate?

DR. PERSINGER: We don't use the term hate. We use the term aversive stimuli. Hate is a subjective experience and is just simply one of the many labels that people apply to aversive experiences.
So we study aversive experiences very, very significantly and frequently including looking at the correlates of brain function. But the term hate is simply one of the many labels that can be applied to an aversive experience.

MR. CHRISTIE: Why wouldn't you use the term hate in any of your research?

DR. PERSINGER: Primarily because it's arbitrary. Secondly, because it's highly subjective, and third very difficult to quantify because it's a term that's used so indiscriminantly that you really can't use it effectively. The term aversive stimulus also is not as pejorative. In other words, it doesn't have connotations.

MR. CHRISTIE: That's correct. If I could use a specific example, hoping not to offend anyone if I were to say, I saw a message somewhere that said, all scots are mean, bitter, vicious, dower, penny-pinching, overly aggressive individuals. But I had the option of putting up a message that said that that's only me and a few other scots and there are some good ones, would that affect the capacity to adapt to what was an aversive stimuli?

DR. PERSINGER: Certainly. There are two options here. One, if it's a free operant society in the sense that you have choice to read it or not, okay –

MR. CHRISTIE: That's one premise?

DR. PERSINGER: That's the important feature. I mean, if you read it and become offended, you also have an opportunity in a free operant setting not to read it and to avoid it. That's also your choice, if you had that opportunity.
On the other hand, you also have a chance to respond to overcome what I guess would be the most appropriate explanation, the categorical error. And a categorical error is over-inclusiveness, to say all scots are this way, all scots are that way. That's the limit of human language.

“Hate speech” And alleged lowered Self-Esteem

MR. CHRISTIE: I just want to briefly and quickly, if I can, go to the previous paragraph where you start to deal with the assertions of the Cohen Committee, that individuals subjected to racial -- and this is a quote:

"Individuals subjected to racial or religious hatred may suffer substantial psychological stress, damaging consequences including a loss of self-esteem, feelings of anger and outrage."

You say, "...is confounded by archaic concepts of psychological processes." Can you tell us what are those "archaic concepts of psychological processes"?

DR. PERSINGER: I think one has to be respectful to the level of science at the time Dr. Kaufman wrote this, in the 1960s. In the 1960s, the psychological concepts were dominated by primarily Freudian theories and various kinds of very primitive sociological theories, social psychology theories which, in large part now, have been shown to be inaccurate or simply more complicated aspects to the whole process.

So those were archaic types of concepts. For example, the term self-esteem is a term that's primarily a psychometric test and we now realize that almost all of the things that were claimed here are correlational. They are not experimental, they're correlational studies.

And even the strength of the effects are really, really small. For example, self-esteem and correlations with these types of things are smaller than the self-esteem effects associated with being left-handed or right-handed.

These are all very small effects, but they are all based on psychological ideas that were very prominent in 1960s. And neuroscience and neuropsychology and cognitive neuroscience has gone a long way. Now we know how the brain works much more effectively. And many of these ideas were great ideas at the time, but are just out-of-date.

Modern Neuropsychology and unbiased answers

MR. CHRISTIE: What if modern neuropsychology had as tools to, shall we say, refine and re-examine these concepts more effectively at the present time than we did in the past?

DR. PERSINGER: Well, at the present time now, for the first time certainly in the last 10 years, if you are interested in studying hatred or aversive stimuli you can actually evaluate what goes on in the brain at the time when a person is having experiences. You can now look at the changes throughout the brain, in different areas of the brain that are involved with not only perception but empathy, with emotion, with hurt, with rage, with love. You can look at all of these emotional behaviours in a real-time way without relying on verbal report only.
MR. CHRISTIE: Or anecdotal?
DR. PERSINGER: Or anecdotal evidence, yes.

Correlational Studies Are very Questionable

MR. CHRISTIE: Can you explain the significance of correlational effects to, for example, subjective and anecdotal evidence? Is there some relationship between those?

DR. PERSINGER: Well, subjective experiences are simply experiences that the person reports. And one thing we do know about human experience is that individuals are relatively good measurers of their internal states, relatively good. They are not very good, not very accurate about telling you the reasons for it. In other words, in a clinical setting very often you listen to a person's experiences. If they say, I've got unusual lights in the upper -- flashing lights in the upper left visual field, you pretty much know that it's a right temporal lobe phenomenon.

But if they then say it's because an angel is visiting me, or if it's because of this or that reason, most of the time people's attributions for why they have an experience are not correct, most of the time.

So attributions are really, really erroneous. So I would say that whenever we are looking at subjective experiences one has to accommodate that.

Now, correlational studies, that simply means you have two variables and they are related. It doesn't mean cause/effect and because somebody listens to something and you expose them to -- they're exposed to literature or to a stimulus it's correlated, for example, with self-esteem changes, that doesn't tell you that it's a causal phenomenon.

Let me give you an example, an everyday example.

If you start with a fever and then after a couple days you start getting a cold, then start to sneeze, you'll be totally inappropriate to say the fever caused the sneezing. There's a third favor producing both. And one of the limits of correlational studies is you almost never know what the third factor is, especially when the effects are very weak and the correlations between self-esteem and many of the variables suggested by Kaufman are very, very weak.

Large Group Identity (Race/Religion) Effect

DR. PERSINGER: Well, the primary thrust here is when you see somebody hurt, I would hope most people would stop and help them. When you see somebody in distress feeling badly because they had been offended -- many people feel bad when people fail a course, they feel bad. When people have a divorce they feel bad.

So the critical question, what area of the brain allows us to experience sympathy? Where in the brain does sympathy take place and is that area related to social interaction and social bonding? And that's what the point of this article was.

MR. CHRISTIE: Does it assist us to know what social interaction is more likely if there is a large group identity to reinforce our reaction?

DR. PERSINGER: Well, if indeed a large group of people after you've been aroused tell you why you are aroused, and says it's because that group or that person made you feel bad, that tells us -- this particular study tells us a great deal about the dangers, or perhaps sometimes the benefits, of having groups of people telling you how to respond and how to feel. But, moreover, regardless of the social implications, it tells you what part of the brain is involved so you can realize what other things, what other variables may influence empathy and sympathy.

MR. CHRISTIE: Is this a correlational study?
DR. PERSINGER: No, this is an experimental study.

Hate Laws create an environment that
leads to frustrative aggression

MR. CHRISTIE: You seem to indicate that honesty of belief is possible without reference to truth?

DR. PERSINGER: Without a doubt.
MR. CHRISTIE: So does honesty of belief have any relationship to frustrative aggression if the belief is suppressed?

DR. PERSINGER: Well, one of the things you find about belief if it's suppressed is the individuals will find other forms and other ways to manifest it. And when they cannot freely express it, then you get the motor behaviour, the physical behaviour taking place. I mean, human beings -- that's what we do, we talk. Fish wag their tails, rats gnaw, we talk. And if you interfere with free expression, then the other option is crude, physical behaviour.

--------------------------------------------------------
The above testimony of Dr. Michael Persinger are short excepts from the 186 page transcripts of February 22, 2007. Warman v. Lemire. Canadian Human Rights Tribunal hearing: T1073/5405. Transcripts volume 14, pages: 2785 – 2967. Paris Room of Novotel Hotel, Mississauga, Ontario.

Old December 8th, 2007 #13
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Thumbs up

Marc Lemire's Appeal to the Federal Court of Canada

January 15, 2008 - 9:30AM
180 Queen Street W
Toronto, Ontario
Case: T-860-07

Marc Lemire
vs.
Richard Warman,
Canadian Human Rights Commission,
Attorney General of Canada

For the first time ever in history, the Canadian Human Rights Commission is being challenged by Marc Lemire in the Federal Court of Canada for its spying operations, abuses of the law, deception and Agent Provocateur agenda.

Like some mobster in a U.S. trial who keep invoking the Fifth Amendment, the CHRC is trying to keep the veil of secrecy wrapped tight around its spying operations on Canadian Internet dissidents. Its tool of choice is Section 37 of the Canada Evidence Act. This allows government representatives the ability to prevent disclosure (hide) and claim immunity over the disclosure of information that the CHRC alleges to be injurious to Canadian Government security and operations of a Federal agency. The evidence Marc Lemire is challenging before the Federal Court is explosive and will blow the whole agenda of the CHRC into the open.

In a 300 page record, prepared by lead counsel Barbara Kulaszka, the abuse of Section 37 by the Commission was laid out in amazingly clear detail. Those 300 pages decimate the Canadian Human Rights Commission's claims and expose the spying operations of Canada's Thought Control apparatus.

Come out and see the top freedom fighters in Canada battle the censors.

Old December 11th, 2007 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks for tracking all this, Tom. This is how all chronological work should be done. It allows one to get up to speed very quickly. And see at a glance what is going on around the world.

Kudos to the brave freedom fighters of Canada!

Old December 27th, 2007 #15
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

The FreedomSite Blog
http://blog.freedomsite.org/

Whom the CHRC attacks?

Active and Past cases: 46

Cases the tribunal ruled on: 37

Total complaints received by CHRC: 100

* NOT A SINGLE respondent have ever won a section 13 case before the tribunal.
* 100% of cases have Whites as respondents
* 98% of cases have poor or working class respondents
* 90.7% of respondents are not represented by lawyers
* So far, $93,500 has been awarded in fines and special compensation since May 9, 2003.
* 35 respondents have lifetime speech bans (Cease and Desist) orders and if not followed the victims could face up to 5 years in prison.
[CHRC/CHRT still refuses to clearly identify what is 'hate speech'; what is 'likely' to expose to 'hate' and 'contempt' and what is 'unlikely'. They do not even clearly define the meanings 'likely' and 'unlikely'. The corrupt CHRC/CHRT and Canadian courts' (truth is no defence) judgements are purely subjective and always follow anti White agenda.]

Stephen Harper(Prime Minister of Canada):

"Human Rights Commissions, as they are evolving, are an attack on our fundamental freedoms and the basic existence of a democratic society…It is in fact totalitarianism. I find this is very scary stuff."

(BC Report Newsmagazine, January 11, 1999)

Old February 11th, 2008 #16
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Default Re: Marc Lemire’s Constitutional Challenge of Internet Censorship & Repression Contin

VICTORY AT FEDERAL COURT!
“Human Rights” Commission Cries "Uncle", Reveals Staff Spying on the Internet & Court Awards Costs to Lemire

Legal Documents

Marc Lemire's Applicant Record (lays out the full challenge)
Letter from CHRC Answering all Section 37 questions (From FreeDominion website, which they received from the Federal Court Registrar)

TORONTO. January 15, 2007. Despite an Eastern Ontario snowfall that delayed the appearance of his counsel, Barbara Kulaszka , for an hour and a half. Marc Lemire walked out of Federal Court in Toronto today a happy man. By sheer persistence, he had wrung out of the Canadian Human Rights Commissions some amazing admissions. At least one investigator for the Canadian Human Rights Commission has adopted a false Internet persona and trolled the Internet engaging in conversations with prospective victims. In other words, the CHRC is spying on Canadians, not observing and investigating, but participating and instigating.

After claiming Sec. 37, under the Canada Evidence Act to rule out a number of key questions to Canadian Human Rights Commission employees, the CHRC had effectively shut down some important lines of inquiry. When this claim to not divulge certain information is asserted by the government, the only recourse is to seek judicial review in Federal Court. The information is placed before a judge and he determines whether revealing the information would endanger national security or the life or safety of a person. It might be used to keep confidential the location of someone in the witness protection program. It is seldom used in civil court.

Marc Lemire contended all along that the Commission was hiding behind Sec. 37 to cover up their spying on Canadians. Following his oft repeated motto “No Surrender”, Mr. Lemire had persevered despite numerous Commission submissions and maneuvers made it clear he would go to Court, In a last minute effort to avoid Court, the Commission’s outside lawyer Margot Blight gave in on all points. Suddenly, what had once been information so sensitive it could not be revealed without imperiling the public interest was disclosed.

Among the information sought, protected but now revealed:
  • CHRC senior investigator Dean Steacy admitted: “I created the Jadewarr email address on yahoo.ca and the Jadewarr account on Stormfront,” a prominent White Nationalist website.
  • Steacy claimed to be “using the Jadewarr account in investigating Sec. 13 complaints.” Interestingly, he engaged Mr. Lemire, whom he was not investigating, in private message exchanges..
  • Apparently, he was operating without instructions: “As an investigator I decided how to investigate.”

As the Commission had withdrawn its Sec. 37 claim, there was little for Madam Justice Carolyn Layden-Stevenson to decide. Mr. Lemire had asked her to direct the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal to re-open its hearing to permit the re-calling of the Commission investigators, especially Mr. Steacy.

Miss Kulaszka argued: “It is crucial to the Applicant that he have the right to hear the answers directly from the witnesses and to be able to ask further relevant questions. For example, given the disclosure that has been given, it is now known that the anonymous poster, “Jadewarr” who twice attempted to elicit information about or from M arc Lemire on the Stormfront message board, was in fact Dean Steacy. Yet, he gave evidence before the Tribunal that viewing of Stormfront would only occur pursuant to a complaint. The attempts to elicit information from Mr. Lemire occurred in 2006, after the complaint had already been sent to the Tribunal in August of 2005.

The judge said she did not have the power to so direct the Tribunal.

Barbara Kulaszka forcefully argued that the Commission had delayed providing this information and had used Sec. 37 as a stalling tactic to run up Mr. Lemire’s costs. Mr. Lemire is a young father of two with very limited resources.

The judge seemed to sympathize and awarded $1,500 in costs to Mr. Lemire.

In written submissions Douglas H. Christie, counsel for the Canadian Free Speech League, which intervened on Mr. Lemire’s behalf, argued: “The Commission, the Attorney General, and parties like ourselves are at a great imbalance of financial resources. For this reason, it is appropriate that adequate compensation be given to the Applicant for the costs of obtaining the admission at the last minute. It appears the admission was only generated out of the desire to avoid an adverse ruling.

Mr. Lemire indicated that his defence team would be making an early application to Tribunal Member Athanasios Hadjis to re-open hearings so that the witnesses, including Dean Steacy can be recalled.

The Federal Court at 180 Queen St., West was packed. More chairs had to be brought in twice and all extra chairs from the counsel table added to those for the audience who streamed in from London , Kingston , Uxbridge, Port Credit, St. Thomas , Ottawa and Penticton .

The hearing was delayed until 11:00 from its original 9:30 start. When it commenced, it was quite short. The audience complained about the poor sound. A wary commissionaire waved several people rising to object to silence. “This is supposed to be a public hearing,” said Wolfgang Mueller and auditor and spokesman for the Canadian Association for Free Expression. “How can it be public when the public can’t hear and the authorities don’t seem to care. This is not the first time we’ve been treated like this.

At previous Richard Warman cases, since August, 2006 there has been heavy security, including up to give government paid bodyguards for Warman and the Commission lawyers.

I see it must only be an orange alert today,” Paul Fromm representing the Canadian Association for Free Expression which was intervening on Mr. Lemire’s behalf said to Commission lawyer M argot Blight before the hearing. “I see there are only the private security wanding all people entering, no Metro Police, no bodyguards.

Blight answered: “You don’t expect me to comment, do you?

Ironically, this was the biggest crowd of supporters ever to attend one of the Lemire hearings and it included several victims of Richard Warman. The atmosphere was enthusiastic but peaceful.

The bogus threat of security and the drama queen scene of Mr. Warman and Commission lawyers even being accompanied to the washroom by bodyguards has been a costly and deliberate tactic to vilify the victims, to make us appear to be a threat. I’m glad that this time, both sides were allowed to approach the bench on a level playing field,” Paul Fromm commented.

Issues at the Federal Court Review
CHRC using the account “Jadewarr” on the White Nationalist website www.Stormfront.org
The CHRC stopped all questioning of this infiltration account. “Jadewarr” was used to engage M arc Lemire and others online. This is part of a larger scheme, with the Edmonton Police hate crimes unit posting outright discriminatory messages on Stormfront.org using the name “Estate”. Evidence before the Tribunal shows “Jadewarr” was a CHRC employee. We want the name

The relationship between the CHRC and Police
The CHRC has been trying to elevate itself to a police agency. They only have statue remedial powers, but through a series of police agreements they have access to highly secured police databases such as CPIC. As well M otor Vehicle records, phone records, police powers of search and seizure. We want to know the extent of the relationship and how its been used

The CHRC silencing critics during the Same-Sex M arriage debate
In 2003-2004 the CHRC had filed 5-6 complaints against users on AOL Online, who were critical of homosexuality and opposed to same-sex marriage. We want to know the names of the respondents and what effect the CHRC had in prosecuting only critics of same-sex marriage

The CHRC’s investigative techniques
Throughout the course of M arc Lemire’s hearing, it has become clear the CHRC has used shady tactics to go after those they don’t like. This includes using tools to reveal the identity of online users, such as WHOIS and Visual Route . We want to know how they used those tools and why

The Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
Active and Past cases: 46 | Cases the tribunal ruled on: 37

·NOT A SINGLE respondent have ever won a section 13 case
·98% of cases have poor or working class respondents
·90.7% of respondents are not represented by lawyers
·$99,000 has been awarded in fines and special compensation since 2003.
·35 respondents have lifetime speech bans (Cease and Desist) orders and if not followed the victims could face up to 5 years in prison.

Section 37 info at: http://www.freedomsite.org/legal/jun...ection_37.html

CHRC and the Canadian Police: http://www.freedomsite.org/legal/Sep...nd_Police.html

Stephen Harper (Conservative Party Leader, current Prime Minister):
"Human Rights Commissions, as they are evolving, are an attack on our fundamental freedoms and the basic existence of a democratic society…It is in fact totalitarianism. I find this is very scary stuff."
(BC Report Newsmagazine, January 11, 1999)
For more than twenty years, in this column and elsewhere, I have been writing against the human rights commissions, which have quasi-legal powers that should be offensive to the citizens of any free country. They are kangaroo courts, in which the defendant's right to due process is withdrawn. They reach judgements on the basis of no fixed law. Moreover, “the process is the punishment” in these star chambers -- for simply by agreeing to hear a case, they tie up the defendant in bureaucracy and paperwork, and bleed him for the cost of lawyers, while the person who brings the complaint, however frivolous, stands to lose nothing.
Ottawa Citizen - December 9, 2007
Human rights commissions are obsolete bodies whose moment has passed. That they can be exploited by a narrow lobby seeking to impose its doctrine upon other Canadians is a serious problem.
CalgaryHerald - December 19, 2007
there is plenty of prima facie evidence to suggest the "human rights" racket is systemically corrupt. I will cite only the most obvious example: In the three decades of its existence, no defendant dragged before the Canadian Human Rights Commission under a Section XIII complaint has ever been acquitted. A "court" that only reaches the same verdict is not the most reassuring example of justice's blindness.
Mark Steyn – January 2, 2008
__________________________________________________ ______________________
Biased and Unfair | TRUTH is NO Defence | 100% Convictions | Lifetime Speech bans
Censors ... HANDS OFF THE INTERNET!

Support Marc Lemire's Constitutional Challenge
Be part of our team and contribute what you can to defeat this horrible law
and protect Freedom of Speech in Canada !

·Via Mail: Send Cheque or Money Order to:
Marc Lemire
152 Carlton Street
PO Box 92545
Toronto, Ontario
M5A 2K1
Canada

Old February 13th, 2008 #17
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

I have filed two affidavits in my case, to bring forward explosive information about Richard Warman and Dean Steacy.

The first affidavit I filed was on Richard Warman.

Attached is a modified version of the 127 page affidavit! (hahah … yes I said 127 pages!)

We have been able to track Warman all through out Sept-Nov, 2003, which shows that Warman was quite active, and certainly would have kept the same IP address, as the poster of the Anne Cools message. (See: http://www.freedominion.ca/phpBB2/vi....php?p=1130657)

As well, thanks to a document Warman submitted against Paul Fromm in the libel case, he visited the Freedomsite in October, 2003. I pulled the log file and it matches exactly his IP address.

This affidavit also highlights the EGALE connection and homosexual lobby Milieu that is at the heart of the Anne Cools post.

The second affidavit I filed was on Dean Steacy.

Steacy is the main CHRC investigator on Section 13 cases. This is explosive, because it shows Steacy signed up an account on FreeDominion **14 DAYS BEFORE** a post was made which formed the basis of a Section 13 complaint against them.

Steacy has testified that he ONLY goes to sites AFTER a complaint has been received. Yet he is on the website BEFORE a post was even made.

It was also revealed in January, Dean Steacy signed up the fake name “Jadewarr” on Stormfront, and used his fake alias to attempt to engage ME in conversation…. (can you say entrapment!)

Both Affidavits by me have been filed in my case, and I would assume are public….

Enjoy….
-Marc

Old February 24th, 2008 #18
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Canadian Association of Journalists (CAJ) urges changes to the human rights laws.

http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/a.../22/c5147.html
http://blog.freedomsite.org/
http://blog.freedomsite.org/2008/02/...n-demands.html
http://blog.freedomsite.org/2008/02/...arman-and.html

Here's a funny but at the same time truthful song about the 'Canadian Human Rights Commission'
http://www.victorlams.com/audio/VLam...Commission.mp3

Old March 4th, 2008 #19
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

CHRT RULING: Lemire Scores Monumental Victory over the CHRC - Spying Operations to be exposed!

http://www.freedomsite.org/legal/mar03-08_CHRT_ruling_on_jadewarr.html
Tribunal issues ruling that Internet Spy Dean Steacy has to return to witness stand to answer questions on possible entrapment of Marc Lemire and Conservative website FreeDominion

OTTAWA : Shockwaves are rattling through the befuddled Section 13 pre-crime enforcers at the Canadian Human Rights Commission, as a monumental decision was handed down by CHRT (Tribunal) Vice-Chairman Athanasios Hadjis. The ruling forces CHRC senior Investigator and internet spy, Dean Steacy to return to the witness stand to answer questions under oath on his internet spying operations against Marc Lemire and the popular conservative website – FreeDominion.

Marc Lemire vs. Section 13 Censorship Enforcers
Next hearing date:
March 25, 2008
Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
160 Elgin Street , 11th Floor
Ottawa , Ontario

Against the vigorous chest-beating of the Canadian Human Rights Commission, Attorney General of Canada, Richard Warman and the B’nai Brith Group (Canadian Jewish Congress and Simon Wiesenthal Centre), on March 3, 2008 the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal ruled the following:

1) The Respondent [Marc Lemire] may recall Hannya Rizk and Dean Steacy to testify before the Tribunal, solely with respect to the questions to which the Commission had made objections under s. 37 of the Canada Evidence Act, when these witnesses first testified in 2007. … The hearing will resume for the purposes of this evidence on March 25,2008.

2) The Tribunal will now allow the issuance of the subpoena for Bell Canada that the Respondent had previously requested, but which the Tribunal had at that time denied given the then pending s. 37 objections of the Commission (see Warman v. Lemire, 2007 CHRT 21).

Ruling on August 8, 2007 motion (just ruled on now)

1) With regard to the documents referred to in paragraphs 2, 3, and 4, the Respondent will be permitted to enter them as exhibits, at the March 25, 2008, hearing in Ottawa.

These are:
2. Documents disclosed by the Commission on July 6,2007 as a result of testimony about them given by Mr. Harvey Goldberg in June (Transcript, Vol. 25, pp. 5501-5502). These documents are correspondence between the Canadian Jewish Congress and the Canadian Human Rights Commission, in which the CJC suggested a mechanism for ISP's to block
access to Internet sites without going to a Tribunal.

3. Documents disclosed by the Commission on July 6,2007 pursuant to the
Commission's undertaking to search for correspondence between the Commission and ISP's that had been missed. [By the original CHRT ruling]

4. Pursuant to the Commission's undertaking to do a further review of Harvey Goldberg's email with respect to "hate", a number of documents were disclosed under cover letter dated July 31, 2007 which the respondent wishes to rely upon in the constitutional argument. These documents consist in the main of emails to or from Mr. Goldberg with attachments.

Canadian Human Rights Commission Internet Spying Apparatus Exposed!

In May, 2007, Barbara Kulaszka, asked Senior CHRC investigator Dean Steacy about an account on Stormfront.Org called “Jadewarr”, that was used to attempt to setup and possibly entrap Marc Lemire. The CHRC claimed National Security and pulled out a draconian piece of legislation called Section 37 of the Canadian Evidence Act to block, amongst other things, all questioning on “jadewarr” infiltration account.

Section 37 allows the government to conceal any disclosure of information that they claim will injure security and hurt the “operations of the Canadian Human Rights Commission” and reveal it’s “investigation techniques.” The only way to challenge a Section 37 invocation is for the victim to appeal, within 10 days, to the Federal Court of Canada. Against all odds .. that’s exactly what Marc Lemire did.

The CHRC hoped that Marc Lemire would not be able to withstand another legal battle in the midst of the most important Constitutional Challenge ever filed of the Canadian Human Rights Act. … but they were wrong!

On May 17, 2007, courageous lawyer Barbara Kulaszka filed a Judicial Review (Section 18) application with the Federal Court of Canada for a ruling on the absurd claims of Section 37.

From May 2007 to January 2008, the Judicial Review moved through the legal system. All along the way the CHRC made every lurid attempt to deny Marc Lemire any of the remedies he was seeking from the Federal Court.

First the CHRC went to the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal, and in lengthy motions, demanded the case against Lemire and the Constitutional Challenge not wait for the Federal Court and the Tribunal should order Final arguments BEFORE the Federal Court had ruled. This would make sure that whatever came out at Federal Court would not have been part of the Constitutional Challenge or the case being forwarded by Lemire.

The Tribunal would not go for that, and ruled that the case against Lemire would be stopped “Sine Die” until after the Federal Court of Canada ruled.

Then the CHRC tried to deplete all the resources and grind down Marc Lemire, in hopes he would abandon the Federal Court case. Financial intimidation and legal maneuvers are the preferred method at the CHRC – justice be damned. Once it was clear Marc Lemire would not back down to these bullies, the CHRC came up with a new and devilish plan to reveal partial answers in hopes that under NO circumstances would Dean Steacy and Hannya Rizk have to fully testify under oath.

The new plan was to give triple-hearsay evidence in hopes of stopping the Federal Court appeal. In December 2007, a letter came from CHRC counsel – Margot Blight, that Dean Steacy and Hannya Rizk would tell her the answers to the Section 37 questions, and she would in turn reveal them to the Lemire defence team. This was utterly unacceptable. In the letter by Margot Blight, it was revealed that Dean Steacy had indeed signed up the “jadewarr” account which was used to try to setup and entrap Marc Lemire.

Undeterred by the CHRC’s political shell game, off to the Federal Court of Canada the defence team went in January 2008. At this point, the CHRC was so scared of losing the ability to ever claim Section 37, they withdrew almost every objection they made under Section 37. By withdrawing the objections, the Federal Court of Canada no longer had any jurisdiction to rule on the judicial review brought by Marc Lemire. But the CHRC is completely befuddled and forgot to withdraw the Section 37 objection they made in regards to a subpoena request by Marc Lemire of Bell Canada’s records for “jadewarr’s” subscriber information. Duuuh oops... For that Lemire was awarded costs by the Federal Court on January 15, 2008.

The day after the Federal Court of Canada victory, it was made public that not only had 007 Dean Steacy (licensed to CHILL) tried to entrap Marc Lemire using his “jadewarr” account, but Dean Steacy also mysteriously signed up on the conservative message board FreeDominion a few weeks BEFORE a message was posted which lead to a Section 13 complaint against the conservative website. This whole story is far from over…

Now, back to the Tribunal the defence team went. With defeat in the air, the entire gaggle of Section 13 enforcers had closed ranks and wanted to make sure Lemire was not allowed to recall the witnesses or bring forth any more evidence on the spying operations of the CHRC. During a conference call with all parties, the tribunal stuck it on Barbara Kulaszka to make a motion to reconvene the Tribunal hearing.

The Section 13 pre-crime enforcers were in near hysterics to make sure no further evidence was submitted by the Lemire defence team. The CHRC after being smoked at the tribunal and at Federal Court on this issue .. were doing their usual song-and-dance two-step. Again the Lemire defence team was supposed to accept some obscene triple-hearsay letter from Margot Blight that the answers given to her were true and no need to do anything silly like; recall the witnesses and actually ask them. Talk about a street full of rats, where the pied piper left a long time ago and the rats aimlessly wonder around…

Most of the CHRC’s legal maneuvers are usually designed to cause “maximum disruption” of the poor victims that are in their clutches. But this time the CHRC was scrambling to hide and cover up their misdeeds / possible entrapment of respondents while their cases are before tribunals!

With the Tribunal’s ruling of March 3, 2008, the entire CHRC spying operating and entrapment will be brought into the open in a hearing room in Ottawa on March 25, 2008. This is devastating news for the censors who almost always are allowed to impose their will on poor unrepresented victims, who have no means to fight back and defend their rights.

Canadian “Human Rights” Commission senior investigator conducts spying operation against the Conservative Website FreeDominion.ca
The dark plot of the CHRC’s Agent Provocateur agenda Exposed!

Chronology of CHRC’s Dean Steacy on FreeDominion

April 5, 2006 Dean Steacy signs up the account “Jadewarr” on FreeDominion.ca and logs in. Uses the official E- Mail address “[email protected]

April 19, 2006 A message posted to FreeDominion which forms the basis of a complaint before the Canadian Human Rights Commission filed by Marie-Line Gentes

September 29, 2006 The actual complaint by Gentes is received by the Canadian Human Rights Commission. Complaint investigated by Sandy Kozak

Rest of the story on FD here: http://www.freedomsite.org/legal/jan..._and_CHRC.html

Marc Lemire is a human rights consultant and Certified Computer Systems Engineer and Computer Forensics Technician based in Toronto , Ontario Canada . He has advised numerous victims of the Canadian Human Rights Commission. In 2005 Mr. Lemire filed a Constitutional Challenge of the Canadian Human Rights Act. After 25 hearing days, his case is still before the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal, which amazingly has the power to decide on the constitutionality of its own enabling legislation.

Support Marc Lemire's Constitutional Challenge

Be part of our team and contribute what you can to defeat this horrible law and protect Freedom of Speech in Canada !
  • Via Mail: Send Cheque or Money Order to:
Marc Lemire
152 Carlton Street
PO Box 92545
Toronto, Ontario
M5A 2K1
Canada

I'll be going to the hearing on March 25. If anybody wants to tag along from London or would like a pickup anywhere along the way, just let me know. Numbers in court do make a difference. When judges see you have a lot of supporters it affects the judgments they pass. They know full well that we are watching the events closely and pay close attention to their names and their actions.

Old March 5th, 2008 #20
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Ezra Levant writes a surprisingly fair commentary on Marc Lemire's CHRC/CHRT case. *** Levant accuses Marc Lemire of "white supremacism" (without defining what it is of course) but then admits that he has never visited Lemire's website. I'd give my own commentary on Levant's commentary but it's illegal in Canada for me to express my true feelings. I'll just write that the relationship between the CJC and the 'haters' isn't a symbiotic one as Levant supposes... it's ahem... you know... the antonym of that word.

http://ezralevant.com/2008/03/march-...interesti.html

Thread