VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2021 #1
Ray Allan

Default Apollo 11's Moonwalk

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 20th, 2021 #2
Stewart Meadows

Astronauts were treated like rock stars by the boomer generation, and that apparently made them arrogant and entitled, a bit like those obnoxious WWII veterans who loved to brag about how they defeated the "Nazis" (and thereby handed the West over to the satanic jews who repaid the allies by destroying their countries with multiculturalism, feminism, fag propaganda and sex-change operations for children).

I remember when Buzz Aldrin punched a guy in the face for saying that the moon landing was fake. A lot of patriotard fat fucks praised him, and he wasn't even charged with a crime.

Interestingly, a "moon rock" that was given to the Dutch prime minister by the U.S. ambassador turned out to be fake:

Quote:
'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

A moon rock given to the Dutch prime minister by Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969 has turned out to be a fake.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...n-is-fake.html

Quote:
SEPTEMBER 1, 2009 WEBLOG

Moon Rock Turns Out to be Fake

by Lin Edwards , Phys.org

(PhysOrg.com) -- The Dutch national Rijksmuseum made an embarrassing announcement last week that one of its most loved possessions, a moon rock, is a fake -- just an old piece of petrified wood that's never been anywhere near the moon.

The Rijksmuseum is famous for its fine art collections, especially paintings by Rembrandt and other masters. One of its lesser known objects, the "moon rock", was first unveiled in October 2006 as the centerpiece of a "Fly me to the moon" exhibition. At that time, the museum said the rock symbolized the "exploration of the unknown, colonization of far-away places and bringing back of treasures..." A reading about the "moon rock" was even held on October 7 because it was a full moon!

The rock was given as a private gift to former prime minister Willem Drees Jr in 1969 by the U.S. ambassador to The Netherlands, J. William Middendorf II, during a visit by the Apollo 11 astronauts, Armstrong, Collins and Aldrin, soon after the first moon landing. Drees had been out of office for 11 years, but was considered an elder statesman.
https://phys.org/news/2009-09-moon-fake.html

I hope Aldrin didn't assault the people who revealed the truth.

Old July 20th, 2021 #3
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default This Pepsi's not cold enough!!!

Old July 20th, 2021 #4
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I remember when Buzz Aldrin punched a guy in the face for saying that the moon landing was fake. A lot of patriotard fat fucks praised him, and he wasn't even charged with a crime.
I met Buzz Aldrin around 15 or so years ago at a reception at the Greek embassy. He was a character. Fun and amusing guy.

Old July 20th, 2021 #5
Stewart Meadows

Look, folks, I'm not necessarily saying that the moon landing was fake, I'm just saying that if you're an astronaut who claims to have walked on the moon, and you punch a guy in the face for calling you a fraud, then at least have the decency to keep your word and make sure that the so-called "moon rock" you give to a foreign statesman really is a moon rock, and not an old piece of petrified wood from Arizona.

And yes, I realize that Aldrin didn't personally hand over the "moon rock" to the Dutch prime minister, but he was nevertheless part of the delegation.

Quote:
‘Moon rock’ in museum is just petrified wood

The Dutch national museum said Thursday that one of its prized possessions, a rock supposedly brought back from the moon by U.S. astronauts, is just a piece of petrified wood.

Aug. 27, 2009, 6:18 PM CEST / Source: The Associated Press
By By Toby Sterling

It's not green cheese, but it might as well be.

The Dutch national museum said Thursday that one of its prized possessions, a rock supposedly brought back from the moon by U.S. astronauts, is just a piece of petrified wood.

Rijksmuseum spokeswoman Xandra van Gelder, who oversaw the investigation that proved the piece was a fake, said the museum will keep it anyway as a curiosity.

"It's a good story, with some questions that are still unanswered," she said. "We can laugh about it."

The museum acquired the rock after the death of former Prime Minister Willem Drees in 1988. Drees received it as a private gift on Oct. 9, 1969, from then-U.S. ambassador J. William Middendorf during a visit by the three Apollo 11 astronauts, part of their "Giant Leap" goodwill tour after the first moon landing.
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna32581790

There it is, folks. The Emperor's new clothes:

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; July 20th, 2021 at 03:54 PM.

Old July 20th, 2021 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I met Buzz Aldrin around 15 or so years ago at a reception at the Greek embassy. He was a character. Fun and amusing guy.
Well, I'm sure he was nice to you since you're a charming, interesting and intelligent woman. To me he comes across as an obnoxious yahoo/patriotard (although I've never met him personally).

Old July 20th, 2021 #7
Stewart Meadows

To hell with Buzz Aldrin. Jeff Bozo is my new idol:

Quote:
Jeff Bezos Phallic Rocket Ride Lasts Mere Minutes in Space

LUCAS NOLAN 20 Jul 2021

Amazon and Blue Origin founder Jeff Bezos has landed safely after leaving Earth for just over 10 minutes aboard the New Shepard rocket. The total elapsed time from launch to touchdown was less than 11 minutes, meaning the trip for Bezos, his brother, and two other passengers spent mere minutes at the edge of space.

CNBC reports that Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has touched down safely after an eleven-minute trip to space aboard the New Shepard rocket developed by his space exploration company Blue Origin. Bezos was joined on the flight by his brother Mark Bezos, a private equity executive, pioneering female aviator Wally Funk and recent Dutch high school graduate Oliver Daemen. Daemen’s seat on the ride was purchased by his wealthy father.
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...utes-in-space/

From the comment section:

Quote:
frogface • 7 hours ago
Looks like a huge d*ck. And the rocket looks funny as well
Quote:
McClain • 7 hours ago
"Jeff Bezos Phallic Rocket Ride Lasts Mere Minutes"

...which is exactly why his wife left him in the first place.

Old July 20th, 2021 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking stone age gyppo 'thinks' ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post

Haha so says the biggest fake on VNN forum

Old July 20th, 2021 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Well, I'm sure he was nice to you since you're a charming, interesting and intelligent woman. To me he comes across as an obnoxious yahoo/patriotard (although I've never met him personally).
Buzz Aldrin comes off as arrogant and obnoxious to me, too. Even some of his fellow astronauts, Frank Borman for one, didn't like him much and Deke Slayton, NASA's chief astronaut at the time, made sure Buzz and Frank were not assigned to the same crew. I remember listening to a speech of Aldrin's once where he talked about his generation "saving the world" from evil Hitler, so yeah, he is of that ilk. But that still doesn't change the fact that landing on the Moon was one of man's, specifically the White man's, greatest achievements and the men who did it were some pretty smart cookies. Aldrin's doctoral thesis was Orbital Mechanics, crucial for spaceflight, and the other astros called him "Dr. Rendezvous." Personally, I think Buzz overcompensated some personality-wise for being the second man on the Moon after Neil Armstrong, who was quite reserved, unassuming and not the publicity-hound Aldrin is. But the man is 91 years old now and only one of four surviving Apollo Moonwalkers, so once they're gone, it will truly be nothing but history if no one else makes it back to the Moon in their lifetimes.

Also, I don't think the Apollo 11 astronauts had anything to do with the fake Moon rock given to the Netherlands. That was NASA's screw-up, or the work of some other unscrupulous person.

Last edited by Ray Allan; July 20th, 2021 at 05:25 PM.

Old July 20th, 2021 #10
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Astronauts were treated like rock stars by the boomer generation, and that apparently made them arrogant and entitled, . . .
Not all of them. Aldrin was, to be sure, and he was not well liked by the other astronauts. Armstrong, on the other hand, was quite humble.

Quote:
Bravo for him! In the past a man was expected to defend his honor with his fists, his sword, or his pistol, if someone were to defame his reputation in that manner. I'm glad that Aldrin lived up to that standard.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old July 21st, 2021 #11
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Hey Dr. BabyBoomer.. why don't you talk about 9/11 or should my generation carry that 1 for you too!! Is you Pepsi cold enough DR.????
I'm not sure whom that is addressed to, but what do you want to talk about regarding 9/11? I think it's clear that explosives brought down the twin towers in a controlled demolition. There's also evidence that a missile blew a hole in the pentagon. There is some claim that no airplanes hit the twin towers, although that claim has less support. Talk about that all you want.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old July 21st, 2021 #12
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
I'm not sure whom that is addressed to, but what do you want to talk about regarding 9/11? I think it's clear that explosives brought down the twin towers in a controlled demolition. There's also evidence that a missile blew a hole in the pentagon. There is some claim that no airplanes hit the twin towers, although that claim has less support. Talk about that all you want.
Yeah well most babyboomers want to talk about this asshole being the "mastermind"..

But it was me that suffered for telling the truth.. Babyboomers just want to reminiss about a fake moonlanding and drink ice cold pepsis!!

Old July 21st, 2021 #13
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
But it was me that suffered for telling the truth.. Babyboomers just want to reminiss about a fake moonlanding and drink ice cold pepsis!!
I'm sorry if you suffered for telling the truth about 9/11, but there is overwhelming independent evidence supporting the moon landings. You have some very confused thinking there. I could just as well say that the younger generation today just want to cut off their dicks and their boobs and support BLM, and while some certainly do, that would not be a fair charactarization of them.

Old July 21st, 2021 #14
Ray Allan

Default This shit gets tiresome

Jew Clown World: Where you cannot question the Holohoax, an actual hoax, but it's okay and even encouraged to say the Moon landings were a hoax.

Old July 21st, 2021 #15
Stewart Meadows

Regarding this stuff about people who claim that the moon landing was fake, it seems to me that the easiest way to put the matter to rest would be to simply send a probe to the spot where Armstrong and grumpy patriotard Aldrin landed, and film the American flag, the footprints, etc.

Has this been done? I mean, of all the subsequent probes that the US government sent to the moon and other planets, surely at least one of them went to that famous place where Armstrong made his goofy, cringe-worthy and botched-up (but heavily-promoted) "one small step" quote?

Old July 21st, 2021 #16
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Regarding this stuff about people who claim that the moon landing was fake, it seems to me that the easiest way to put the matter to rest would be to simply send a probe to the spot where Armstrong and grumpy patriotard Aldrin landed, and film the American flag, the footprints, etc.

Has this been done? I mean, of all the subsequent probes that the US government sent to the moon and other planets, surely at least one of them went to that famous place where Armstrong made his goofy, cringe-worthy and botched-up (but heavily-promoted) "one small step" quote?
People could always say that was faked as well.

But, for what it's worth, the Chinese have photographed the Apollo landing sites from lunar orbit:

First published Chinese pictures of the Apollo landing sites on the moon

Here's more evidence to ponder:

Third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings

Old July 22nd, 2021 #17
Ray Allan

If all goes well, sometime late this year NASA will launch Artemis 1, an unmanned test flight of the Space Launch System rocket and Orion capsule on a flight around the Moon. Artemis 2, the first flight with astronauts aboard should launch in 2023 on a lunar orbital flight similar to Apollo 8. A manned landing should follow, probably using SpaceX's Starship.

Old July 22nd, 2021 #18
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Police ...Walking on the Moon

Old July 23rd, 2021 #19
Paul Anthony
Banned

Billionare Dr. Evil.. AKA Mr. Blad Fuck launches a huge bonner rocket into space to look for space hookers somewhere..

Up up and away 'big blue bonner!' God Speeed!!!

No no, it doesn't look like a huge erect bonner!!!

Old July 23rd, 2021 #20
Ray Allan

Default Liberty Bell 7

On the 60th anniversary of the second human suborbital flight on July 21, 1961, some new discoveries have been made.

Did static electricity - not Gus Grissom - blow the hatch of the Liberty Bell 7 spacecraft?

https://astronomy.com/news/2021/07/d...liberty-bell-7

Thread