VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 1st, 2018 #11
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Perhaps the most shameful event during Erich Gliebe's chairmanship

Cannot find the post from two years ago where I mentioned I came across emails between Gliebe and others about a baby that would have been the first born on The Land.

Asked around and was sent an email on what happened:

Quote:
If you read another somewhere it tells a horrible story about a young family living & working here and alot of REAL abuse they got from Gliebe.. and that this caused the death of their baby.. and Gleibe & his crew of deviants were still fucking w/ them & they got no help. They asked to be able to bury the baby on the land. They were denied.. they had no money, weren't even being paid what they were owed, and ended up having to beg and get some church to allow them to put their baby in a paupers grave on strange land in a state they were about to move from as all the BS lay offs fuck overs being done due to the mis management and then abuse done to all the employees... All while they were traumatized, distraught, and the mother physically still having complications.. all while still being fucked with not being paid by Gliebe and crew.. That family had begged and others for them also to Gliebe to allow them to bury their little baby on the land of Dr. Pierce whom they loved and respected.. as at least then they knew she was in a good place. Gliebe refused.. that is some fucked up shit. I have no idea who that was or where the baby is. I read it to John [McLaughlin] and then told him I wished I could find out who, and then contact them and find out where the baby was, and to clear off the grave, put some flowers on it, and send them a photo.. and let them know that love was sent..
When I find the posts, I'll put them in this thread.

Scroll down near end:

http://caharchive.blogspot.com/2008/...lence.html?m=1

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; March 4th, 2018 at 05:11 AM.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread