VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 23rd, 2018 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default On this day 100 years ago 26,000 green niggers died

'I'm offering him up to the Jews'

https://archive.fo/qojbC

Quote:
It was America's deadliest battle ever, with 26,000 U.S. soldiers killed, tens of thousands wounded and more ammunition fired than in the whole of the Civil War. The Meuse-Argonne offensive of 1918 was also a great American victory that helped bringing an end to World War 1.

Officials, descendants of soldiers and visitors have braved strong winds and rain to attend a remembrance ceremony on Sunday afternoon in the Meuse-Argonne cemetery, which is surrounded by green fields and forests in Romagne-sous-Montfaucon, a village in northeastern France.

Organizers had planned to light 14,000 candles to honor those buried there before nightfall, but the event might be disrupted by rain.

Early Sunday, volunteers began reading the soldiers' names aloud, while others were in charge of placing candles on all the crosses. Covering 52 hectares (130 acres), Meuse-Argonne is the largest American cemetery in Europe.

William M. Matz, secretary of the American Battle Monuments Commission (ABMC) that maintains the site, told The Associated Press that this piece of history must be retold to younger generations.

"learn the history of what these men did 100 years ago," he said.
Yes, let them learn that they all died for the interests of big Jew.

Quote:
"It's because of their brave deeds, their acts of valor and courage and commitment ... that these young folks are able to live and enjoy the life that they're living," he added.
Oh... They fought and died for a better life for me? I don't even understand how that's even possible. While I do have sympathy for those who were drafted into this nonsense, for the life of me, I can't honestly say that my life is better because WW1 happened.

Old September 23rd, 2018 #2
Peer Fischer

Quote:
The offensive that started on Sept. 26, 1918, was one of several simultaneous Allied attacks that brought the war which started in 1914 to an end, leading the Germans to retreat and sign the armistice on November 11.
Which directly led to WW2. If the U.S. had stayed out of WW1 and let the combatants fight it out amongst themselves we might not have had WW2.

Old September 23rd, 2018 #3
Joe from OH

The Greeks had Zeus. We have "the heroes" of WWI and WWII. Every society needs their myths to make sense of the not sensible.

My what great progress mankind has made in over 2000 years

Old September 23rd, 2018 #4
Freddy Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
Which directly led to WW2. If the U.S. had stayed out of WW1 and let the combatants fight it out amongst themselves we might not have had WW2.
If I remember correctly, Churchill said something like that. Perhaps somebody can give us the quote.

It's obvious that Germany had no intention of invading the USA. The assertion that the "Yanks" were "defending our freedoms" is the most asinine thing imaginable. The standing army of the US is the enemy of our freedoms. (For example, it forced school integration at bayonet point. And it does nothing to protect us from invasion by mestizos.)

Old September 23rd, 2018 #5
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Ford View Post
If I remember correctly, Churchill said something like that. Perhaps somebody can give us the quote.

It's obvious that Germany had no intention of invading the USA. The assertion that the "Yanks" were "defending our freedoms" is the most asinine thing imaginable. The standing army of the US is the enemy of our freedoms. (For example, it forced school integration at bayonet point. And it does nothing to protect us from invasion by mestizos.)
Right on.

I've almost gotten to the point of confronting the green niggers who love to shove their "service" in your face.

Green niggers have done absolutely nothing to "preserve freedom" or any of their other absurd and self congratulatory claims for the past 70+ years.

Old September 23rd, 2018 #6
Freddy Ford

The entry of the USSA into the war actually prolonged it and caused more British deaths.

If the USSA had been sane and stayed at home, Britain would have been compelled to sign an equitable peace treaty with Germany (who was winning), and the war would have ended sooner.

So the bloodthirsty "Yanks" didn't preserve our freedom; they didn't even save British lives.

Old September 23rd, 2018 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
So the bloodthirsty "Yanks" didn't preserve our freedom; they didn't even save British lives.
No, they sure didn't by going "over there." Puppet of the jews Woodrow Wilson caused needless additional British, French, German and American deaths.

Quote:
I've almost gotten to the point of confronting the green niggers who love to shove their "service" in your face.
Go for it, Joe. I've done it on more than one occasion.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 25th, 2018 #8
Ironguard1940

Default Your details are inaccurate but your mesage is right on target

I really hate to be a stickler for detail, but this battle, really an offensive, lasted 47 days. It started on September 26, 1918 and lasted until November 11, 1918, Armistice Day. Over 26,000 American soldiers did die in this offensive, but not in one day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meuse-Argonne_Offensive

Having said this, yes, WW1 was a stupid war in which millions of Whites died for no really good reason. It paved the way for WW2, where more millions of Whites died fighting for (and against) the kike.

Old September 25th, 2018 #9
Man of the road

Not just these 26k but what did every last green nig die for during all of America's wars? So the government can put literal niggers up on a pedestal and do everything in its power to make the founding stock of this country into a second class and defiled minority?

Old September 25th, 2018 #10
Freddy Ford

Remember that the Jews promised that they would bring the USSA into the war if the British would give them Palestine. (The Balfour Declaration)

How were the Jews able to do that? By their control of the press and of Wilson.

Quote:
Newspaper control ... by the Jews is not a matter of money. It is a matter of keeping certain things out of the public mind and putting certain things into it. --- Henry Ford's The International Jew; vol. 1, chapter 17
Quote:
The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. --- the Jew Edward Bernays
https://archive.org/details/nolies

Old September 27th, 2018 #11
Ray Allan

No more brother wars. Our fight is against the jew who starts them.

Old September 27th, 2018 #12
Erik T. White

One of my undergrad universities is planning an alumni trip to Normundee next year. For the paltry sum of 5000 per person (air fare included), you can "be a part of history."

Anyone have any questions about why I don't donate to that POS universitee??
They send me the alumni news (like all who got at least a bachelor's degree) every so often. I try to read some stuff then get pissed and trash the rag.

Old September 27th, 2018 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
One of my undergrad universities is planning an alumni trip to Normundee next year. For the paltry sum of 5000 per person (air fare included), you can "be a part of history."

Anyone have any questions about why I don't donate to that POS universitee??
They send me the alumni news (like all who got at least a bachelor's degree) every so often. I try to read some stuff then get pissed and trash the rag.
I get the same shit every month from my alma matter via email. Mostly asking for donations. I paid 22k a year in damn tuition and have a monster sized student loan which I haven't been able to pay yet and they keep raising tuition. I think it's 26k a year now! And they keep fucking asking for MORE money. Enrollment keeps going down and the liberal school is bleeding money big time now.

I graduated almost 5 years ago. College has got a lot more liberal and faggish now as well. They have fags and cross dressers speak as well during their gays and trannie month they have now.

Or they want you to donate for scholarships to help green and blue niggers and muds! Fuck no!

Yea my college gives deep deep discounts for the GI bill and blue niggers because the government will pay it.

If I had the money I'd be donating it to someone like Alex for running this site.

Hell I'd rather donate money to censorcunt before donating to any university.

Old September 28th, 2018 #14
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Right on.

Green niggers have done absolutely nothing to "preserve freedom" or any of their other absurd and self congratulatory claims for the past 70+ years.
You mean ones like this:

And this:

Last edited by Ray Allan; September 28th, 2018 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Added whiny-ass green nigger video

Old September 28th, 2018 #15
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
No more brother wars. Our fight is against the jew who starts them.

AMEN!

Well said!

Old September 28th, 2018 #16
LinderisaGreatMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post

'I'm offering him up to the Jews'

https://archive.fo/qojbC

Yes, let them learn that they all died for the interests of big Jew.

Oh... They fought and died for a better life for me? I don't even understand how that's even possible. While I do have sympathy for those who were drafted into this nonsense, for the life of me, I can't honestly say that my life is better because WW1 happened.
oh well, just imagine if all those people had lived, you'd probably have been elbowed out of existence already by the hordes of people, overpopulation.

but you know the leaders of england, germany, russia, everyone involved were all first cousins of the hapsburg dynasty right. they were the ones giving orderrs to march them to war, not jews.

the bolshevik revolution occurred because of the wars they started.

if they hadn't been weakened by their wars already, the jews and reds could never have taken over.

same as it ever was, the white war leadership is twice as bad as the jews are.

bunch of stupid cucks fighting for their 'leaders' who are just marching them off a cliff to get rid of them.

all the best and brightest killed off in WWI and WWII. and also civil war.

looking at civil war memorials, it's horrific what percentage of them were 17, 18 years old. from what more than half.

Old September 28th, 2018 #17
LinderisaGreatMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
the german economic miracle was what led to WWII.

the german economic miracle was this.

giving away free money.

they figured out what the problem with great depression was. deflation, or lack of money can be cured by......giving people money. derp.

Old September 28th, 2018 #18
LinderisaGreatMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Ford View Post
Remember that the Jews promised that they would bring the USSA into the war if the British would give them Palestine. (The Balfour Declaration)

How were the Jews able to do that? By their control of the press and of Wilson.

https://archive.org/details/nolies
yes, they controlled Wilson. and every white general, colonel, major, etc, etc.

get a grip. whites do what they want to do, jews sweeten the pot with money and a pseudo cause to justify it. which in their case isn't even a pseudo cause. they want a homeland to escacpe living with crazy murdering people.

Old September 28th, 2018 #19
LinderisaGreatMan

but y eah you look at the ages of the people who died in those battles, how so many of them were 17 or 18, i mean it's like that was how the war was organized. the older soldiers got to march all the kids right into the gunfire.

Old September 29th, 2018 #20
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinderisaGreatMan View Post
oh well, just imagine if all those people had lived, you'd probably have been elbowed out of existence already by the hordes of people, overpopulation.
Yea, because the world isn't being overpopulated today by hordes of mud people. So, I really would have been elbowed out of existence by those 26k people.

Jeez, is thinking really too hard for you?

Thread