VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 5th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default NFL: Rise of the White Receiver

Brian Hartline off to hot start after tumultuous offseason

By Brian McIntyre

Four weeks into the 2012 NFL regular season, an unlikely name appears at the top of the "Receiving Yards" leader board. Miami Dolphins wide receiver Brian Hartline, who had 549 receiving yards as a 16-game starter in 2011, leads the NFL entering Week 5 with 455 receiving yards on 25 receptions, thanks in large part to his 12 receptions for a franchise-record 253 receiving yards against the Arizona Cardinals in Week 4. An incredible performance essentially ignored by ESPN.

What makes Hartline's production through four games even more impressive is that the 2009 fourth-round pick (No. 108 overall) out of Ohio State missed most of the OTAs and preseason due to a calf injury, and an emergency appendectomy in early June prevented him from participating in minicamp.

Hartline discussed his medical situation with Jeff Darlington of NFL.com, which included complications after his surgery that caused him to lose 25 pounds during a 12-day stay in Broward General Hospital.

Quote:
"It was to the point where my stomach wasn't even processing my bile, so I had to put a tube down my throat," Hartline said. "Every 24 hours, I was emptying 600 CCs of bile from my stomach (the equivalent of a 20 oz. bottle of soda)...

"So the doctor says, 'Some people, they're in here for a day or two, if that. Then, you have people who die from this. But you're somewhere in the middle.' I look at the doctor and say, 'Wait, doc, are you telling me I have a 50-percent chance of dying?"
Despite the limited work in the offseason, Hartline has been a preferred target of rookie starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill. In Week 1, Hartline was targeted a team-high eight times, coming down with three receptions for 50 yards. The following week against the Oakland Raiders, Hartline caught nine of his 12 targets for 111 yards, the first 100-yard receiving game of Hartline's career. After being fairly well-neutralized by the New York Jets (one reception for 41 yards on nine targets), Hartline had his big game against the Cardinals.

While Hartline's 12-catch, 253-yard performance was not enough to be a nominee for AFC Offensive Player of the Week, his emergence as a legitimate starting receiver in the NFL has kick-started very preliminary contract talks between Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland and Drew Rosenhaus, Hartline's agent. As the No. 108 pick in the 2009 NFL draft, Hartline signed a four-year deal worth $3.04 million. Hartline triggered playing-time escalators that increased his 2012 base salary to $1.308 million, but he will be an unrestricted free agent in the offseason.

No. 2 receivers in the NFL can secure pretty good contracts. Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown signed a five-year, $41.96 million extension before training camp. Though only $8.5 million of that contract was guaranteed, it was a very good haul for a receiver who was two years away from unrestricted free agency. Hartline is even closer to hitting the market, but is keeping things in perspective.

Quote:
"It's really just one game," Hartline said. "I don't want people to think that I'm sitting here believing I've suddenly arrived and I'm some great person. It's one game. It has to happen more than once.

"People have 1,000-yard seasons for 10 years in a row."
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...1383--nfl.html

Old October 19th, 2012 #2
Hunter Morrow

It isn't just wide receivers. One of the most maligned positions in the offense is tight end. Now we've got big, 6'4''+ White guys making "bad matchups" with all these little midget nigger cornerbacks and safeties. Look at this guy, Rob Gronkowski...

1350 yard season last year, 17 touchdowns. Greatest single season in tight end history, statistically.Whitey did it.

Playing for the Patriots, who have never been afraid to start Whitey as a wide out or tight end. 4 Super Bowl trips, 2 wins in 10 years.

It is like MoneyBall. WhiteyBall. White players are so underrated because the past 30 years of the game has been nigger worship. You can snap up incredible value in draft and free agency with White guys.

I'm doing it in Fantasy Football for the first time in a scenario where we need to run our football team like a business and I've basically been Team White Guy for 5 weeks. 3-2 and we're making the most money in this fantasy league by a long shot, nobody else is within 2 million dollars of us. We pay our roster peanuts and make millions every single week.

Old October 19th, 2012 #3
Dalton Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post

It is like MoneyBall. WhiteyBall. White players are so underrated because the past 30 years of the game has been nigger worship. You can snap up incredible value in draft and free agency with White guys.

I'm doing it in Fantasy Football for the first time in a scenario where we need to run our football team like a business and I've basically been Team White Guy for 5 weeks. 3-2 and we're making the most money in this fantasy league by a long shot, nobody else is within 2 million dollars of us. We pay our roster peanuts and make millions every single week.
The offense for the Pats is all white at times during the game.

Old October 19th, 2012 #4
Fred
Commie Killer

Most of the White receivers are tight ends.

Because Blacks are sticking out all over, they do have some physical advantages to being a wide receiver. They do jump higher and do have a better take off sprint.

Whites are stronger and smarter so they make better offensive linemen. In my opinion a team can't win without a talented offensive line.

Old October 19th, 2012 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

I'm using receiver loosely, to include tight ends and anyone whose basic job is to catch passes.

Old October 19th, 2012 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Most of the White receivers are tight ends.

Because Blacks are sticking out all over, they do have some physical advantages to being a wide receiver. They do jump higher and do have a better take off sprint.

Whites are stronger and smarter so they make better offensive linemen. In my opinion a team can't win without a talented offensive line.
In my opinion blacks have worse hands than whites. I don't have any scientific studies saying this is so, it is my observation over many decades. The only genetic advantage I see in blacks is jumping. Speed, maybe slightly. Whites have a pronounced advantage in the mental area, and this touches every other, meaning that they can:

- concentrate harder
- not lose focus or lose their heads under pressure
- understand the team's plan more easily
- train harder

Blacks tend to be more about show than anything else. They are observably more crowd-responsive than whites are. (Particularly evident in basketball.) Niggers love showy, low-percentage plays such as one-handed catches, even where two-hand catches are possible and desirable, because they increase the chance the ball will be caught. Blacks have extreme difficult keeping two goals in mind at once, because their brains are barely powerful enough to keep one thing in mind; two is beyond almost all of them.

White players are a better percentage play, and the top coaches recognize this (for example, Bill Belichick in football and the St. Louis Cardinals management team in baseball). Of course they won't say this for reasons of political correctness, but they operate on it nevertheless. Over time, because they are shrewder than the fools who act as though they believe in equality, judging by their hiring black coaches and drafting black players (Oakland Raiders - late jew Al Davis) at excessive levels and for traditionally white positions like QB, these coaches win more. Others notice this and begin to copy them. Look at how many white receivers Houston has. Houston has one loss on the year. The press goes to top nigger WR Andre Johnson, but the main pass catcher is:

Owen Daniels (TE)

Houston also has:

Kevin Walters (WR)

And a couple others.

The number-one receiver in the league is Wes Welker. He is probably the most agile runner in the league, truly rabbitlike, nearly unstoppable.

Wes Welker (WR)

Notice he is blue-eyed.

Top receiver for Green Bay, which won Super Bowl two years ago?

That would be Jordy Nelson.

Jordy Nelson (WR)

The top receivers for the top teams -- Green Bay, New England, Houston Texans -- are white. That will increase in the future because the mental edge and the superior hands whites enjoy as a racial advantage eventually tell over the speed/jumping advantage blacks often have.

Mental advantages trump physical if the physical attributes are anywhere close to equal, because the mental advantage plays into literally every single thing that the (receiver) does. The reverse is true too. The black's mental disadvantage plays into everything he does: likelier to practice less, carouse more, complain more, disrupt the locker room, get in legal trouble.

Whites are more likely to catch a ball thrown to them, more likely to practice hard and keep their mouth shut, less likely to disrupt a locker room, less likely to commit off-field transgressions sucking time and attention away from the main mission.

Blacks and whites are very close in physical skills, but whites have a decided mental advantage, and over time, in the absence of discrimination, or, to put it the other way, in the presence of willingness to go by the facts rather than jewish-media-fostered prejudices, white players will come to dominate and replace black players because they are superior performers. The smart managements will do what wins, whereas the PC dummies and ideologues will do what is ESPN-popular or Correct.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 19th, 2012 at 03:51 PM.

Old October 20th, 2012 #7
bedford

Don't forget some of the best TEs in the NFL are white such as
Jason Witten of the Cowboys, Brent Celek of the Eagles(I think he
was traded recently),and Heath Miller of the Steelers to name a few.
I think that the tight end position requires more brains than WR
because a TE has to understand blocking schemes as well as run pass
routes.

Old October 20th, 2012 #8
N.B. Forrest

While the sports-mouth kikes love to laughingly compare the supposed athletic superiority of the nigger to that of "slow, no-hops" Whites, they never do so with nigs vs. spics or Asians - even though the disparities are far more obvious in such comparisons. Itz all about tearing down the self-image of their most hated enemy, White men (and especially young boys): get them to feel that they're physically & culturally fit only to be "gamer" dweebs, turd-spelunkers or painted assclowns cheering their supacoon gods from the stands.

In short: the kike wants Aryan men to think they're as physically pathetic as they know they are. So they do what they've done with unequaled skill for thousands of years: lie.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 22nd, 2012 #9
Cliff Chambers

Ugh... I can not stand the Nigger Felon League. Even if there are some whites who happen to play the game, 90% of that league is dominated by god damn blacks. It's a shame to see a good sport go south, but goy sure do love to watch their chimps dance around a field. I don't buy into all that nigger superiority crapola, it's just j-media bullshit and promotes feelgood stories that majority of the nation AKA libtards love. Besides, I'm sure all of those white guys are buddy-buddies with their negro teammates. That isn't cool...

Old November 28th, 2012 #10
Dreng

I follow the Washington Redskins. They have a clear cut example of how white receivers are better than the blacks they trot out there.

Top 2 tight ends for the Redskins at the beginning of the season:

1. Fred Davis - atheltic "freak" (heavy on the freak), considered to be a top 10 TE when he is healthy and not smoking dope all the fucking time. BLACK AS WELL.

2. Niles Paul - Converted from WR to TE in the off season. Labeled as possibly being better than Fred Davis. He has proven to be as big an idiot as we all know BLACKS are.

Davis gets hurt and Niles Paul can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. So what do they do?

Begin to utilize Logan Paulsen and resign Chris Cooley, both white, to play the position. Paulsen is not the fastest player on the team but he is smart and catches everything thrown his way. He knows how to get open and he can block.

Cooley hasn't had much starting time because they keep fucking playing Niles Paul over him but when Cooley is in he makes an impact in the blocking game.

When Davis is healthy again next year you watch them drop Cooley and Possibly Paulsen only to fill the spot with two more felonious niggers.

Old August 7th, 2013 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Vikings WR Thielen on rise despite D-II background

By DAVE CAMPBELL (AP Pro Football Writer) | The Associated Press – 7 hours ago

MANKATO, Minn. (AP) -- Cordarrelle Patterson and fellow rookie wide receiver Adam Thielen are training camp roommates with the Minnesota Vikings.

Patterson was a first-round draft selection from Tennessee, a player the Vikings coveted enough to trade four lower picks to move up and get. Thielen came from Division II Minnesota State and didn't land on the roster until after a weekend minicamp.

But Patterson hasn't bought into the notion his new buddy has a lesser stature because he's from a small school and working without a guaranteed contract.

''I love him to death, not only as a teammate but as a friend. I hope he makes this team. He's a great guy,'' Patterson said. ''I could see him playing with me. If he would've come to Tennessee, he was guaranteed to play there.'' So why wasn't he at any DI school?

Minnesota State was Thielen's only scholarship option out of Detroit Lakes, Minn., where he grew up rooting for the Vikings and trying to imitate Pro Football Hall of Fame wide receiver Cris Carter's tiptoe sideline catches in his backyard. He wasn't even sure he'd pick football over basketball when mulling his college choices.

But after a standout career with the Mavericks and some speedy sprints in front of NFL scouts during the offseason, Thielen wound up at the rookie minicamp with the Vikings, with dozens of other hopefuls.

''I was just going out there with a mindset to show that I belonged here. I had total confidence in myself that I was good enough,'' Thielen said. ''I just wanted to prove that to the coaches and put it on their belts and see what happens.''

Now he's trying to make the team. Veterans Greg Jennings, Jerome Simpson and Jarius Wright are locks, along with Patterson. So Thielen is vying with Stephen Burton and converted quarterback Joe Webb, among others, for what's probably the last spot on the 53-man roster. The practice squad also is an option.

''He's fast. He's got good routes. Everything about him is smooth,'' Patterson said.

Thielen has the benefit of running around on the same fields he practiced on in college. Mankato has been the camp home of the Vikings for 48 years, and Thielen used to watch Percy Harvin and Sidney Rice go through drills and take back what he learned to the Mavericks.

Now after workouts, he'll walk by the office of Minnesota State coach Aaron Keen and tell him how the day went. Another former Mavericks wide receiver, LaMark Brown, is also in camp.

''I wouldn't want to be another place,'' Thielen said. ''This is awesome.''

His route running ability has helped him stand out.

''He makes some spectacular catches,'' said offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave. ''We have seen good things.''

Thielen had 74 receptions for 1,176 yards and eight touchdowns as a senior last year, when Minnesota State advanced to the NCAA Division II semifinals. But he didn't attract much professional attention until after the season.

The 6-foot-2, 195-pound Thielen took advantage of the NFL's combine system, which gives prospects not invited to the main pre-draft event, the National Scouting Combine in Indianapolis in February, an opportunity to prove their worth in the same individual skill drills.

He went to Chicago in March for one of the eight regional combines, which require players to pay their own way. After running fast enough to warrant an invitation to the Super Regional Combine in Dallas in April, Thielen ran a 4.45-second 40-yard dash, according to some of the scouts who were timing him.

The league says 69 players who attended a regional combine were on a roster at the start of training camp, including 42 from the Super Regional Combine. Four of them were drafted.

''He was one of the faster players on our roster, but I don't think I had a good idea of just how fast he was or how fast he could make himself,'' Keen said. ''There are a lot of people who get a free-agent tryout, and that's a one-day thing where you kind of collect your shirt and shorts and say you tried out for the Vikings and that's it. Well, Adam made it through.''

The journey isn't over for the home-state kid.

''He signed about an hour's worth of autographs the other day,'' Keen said. ''The comment I made to him was if you had gone to Green Bay or San Francisco, nobody would know who you are. And so this is a very unique circumstance that he's in. I think he's enjoying that.

''But also more than anything he's enjoying playing football for a living right now. I hate to put it this way, but it's almost like a fantasy camp for him. He's loving life. It's his dream to do this.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/vikings...9061--nfl.html

Old August 7th, 2013 #12
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
So why wasn't he at any DI school?
Of course that's how the kikes & Social Marxist goy whores who run the universities deny White athletes their share of future pro sports riches & fame - and deny young White boys strong, tough, FAST heroes & role-models.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 7th, 2013 #13
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Default Heath Miller- Steelers

Old August 31st, 2013 #14
havoc00

No mention of.Riley Cooper?

Old August 31st, 2013 #15
Squarehead Chris

Rise?

What about Fred Biletnikoff in the 70s?

Old September 10th, 2015 #16