Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2017 #641
Susan

First, no one thinks the nigger actually did anything to be arrested for. They were left with no choice but to issue an arrest warrant. Right?

Second, this is ALL about sending a great big ole message to all raciss Whites: We don't give a shit about your freaking rights White boy. You will sit in jail as long as we can get away with it.Go ahead and sue! No one's on your side.

We're being left with but one alternative unless we want to live in a shit filled country with no rights and no recourse.

Old October 13th, 2017 #642
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
... this is ALL about sending a great big ole message to all raciss Whites: We don't give a shit about your freaking rights White boy. You will sit in jail as long as we can get away with it.Go ahead and sue! No one's on your side.

We're being left with but one alternative unless we want to live in a shit filled country with no rights and no recourse.
You go girl!

Six years ago, after the third hearing for a bogus agravated assult charge, I asked my court appointed attorney why the prosecutor still insists on prosecuting me with no witness nor evidence.

The fucking coward couldn't tell me straight up that I have no rights, he scribbled on his legal pad, "white supremacist" to somehow justify that I have zero consitutional rights.

Old October 14th, 2017 #643
Ironguard1940

Default Communists harass WNs coming out of court in CharlottesvilleSSR

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/whi...cid=spartandhp

Old October 15th, 2017 #644
Ironguard1940

Default Flamethrower nigger Corey Long aressted...

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...014-story.html

...and of course released on bond.

Old October 18th, 2017 #646
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Well, Heather's momma just got herself a tax-exempt bidniss out of her daughter's death.

Perhaps all $ will be put toward her much needed lap band surgery.

Sex of deceased has nothing to do with anything, and when the Med Examiner cites 'heart attack' as the cause of death, that's not a 'conspiracy'.

Hit by the car or not, she was overweight and had a heart attack. Citing you did not see her hit on vid is just a fact.

Facts are racist, sexist, and transphobic. An sheit.

Old October 19th, 2017 #647
Ironguard1940

Default There is a pattern here

There are two concrete facts that every media outlet is overlooking:

1. If the fatty and her violent, communist antifa scumrades had not been illegally marching and blocking the streets that day, not to mention attacking everyone they thought was a racist, she probably would still be alive despite being overweight and smoking like a chimney. In fact, there most likely would have been no injuries on either side.

2. If the kwaps had done their job of keeping the two side separate and allowed the UtR rally to happen, there most likely would have been no injuries on either side.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; October 19th, 2017 at 11:12 AM.

Old October 24th, 2017 #648
Alex Linder
Administrator

charlottesville continues anti-White legalizing

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...l-indictments/

Old October 24th, 2017 #649
Alex Linder
Administrator

also irritating that apparently heyer was hit by car, though probably not enough to kill her.

our side must absolutely clear on facts, and what that means saying we don't know them when we don't - not speculating.

Old October 24th, 2017 #650
Alex Linder
Administrator

griffin was saying heyer wasn't hit by car, and did work to find video. then coroner comes out with statement and he lamely says well we just wanted more information.

first, establish the facts. the jewstream media won't do that. we have to be able to rely on our own side to give us the truth, and that begins with the facts. documenting not just the rallies and speeches but the movement to and from transportation is practically job #1 - since the (((media))) will lie and then base lawsuits on those lies

Old October 25th, 2017 #651
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
documenting not just the rallies and speeches but the movement to and from transportation is practically job #1 - since the (((media))) will lie and then base lawsuits on those lies
Point taken. I'll pack my dashcam for use in the rental car in Tennessee.

Old October 26th, 2017 #652
Ironguard1940

Default An interesting turn here

http://www.richmond.com/news/virgini...0db1aecd4.html

For all the bullshit that they have caused, all five members of the CharlottesvilleSSR proletariat, along with their nigger puppet city manager, deserve to be arrested, tried and executed for not only failing to uphold-but conspiring to usurp-the Constitution. That is treason.

Old October 31st, 2017 #653
Ironguard1940

Default Preliminary report blames CharlottesvilleSSR for violence

http://www.nbc29.com/story/36694324/...ort-10-26-2017

Old October 31st, 2017 #654
Ironguard1940

Default Judge dismisses 9 cases connected to KKK rally

http://www.nbc29.com/story/36716430/...urt-10-30-2017

I know this is not related to the UtR rally, but I am posting this due to the fact that I have heard through news reports that all the shit at UtR started over the clergy locking arms and preventing the UtR demonstrators from entering Lee Park. The demonstrators tried to get past them and that's when antifa started assaulting our people. The clergy were not charged with anything. Isn't blocking access to a city park where a rally is being held obstructing free passage? Or is blocking racially conscious White people okay? It looks like they would have had the charged dropped anyway so yes, it appears White people can legally be denied access to their own rally.

Old October 31st, 2017 #655
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
The Governor’s Civil Unrest Task Force, which has met several times, is working on recommendations for the permit process that balances First Amendment rights and public safety: That includes crowd capacity threshold, reasonable fees and requiring the permit holder to hire off duty first responders
They're going to try to make having a rally financially impossible. How many rent-a-cops would've been required to control the commie scum at UtR?

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 31st, 2017 #656
Ironguard1940

Default The US Constitution has been usurped in CharlottesvilleSSR

Crowd capacity threshold-Limiting the size of the rally which could dilute the rally's message. THIS IS BLATANTLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Reasonable fees and requiring the permit holder to hire off duty first responders. This is also BLATANTLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Both of these items have already been heard and ruled on by the SCOTUS. Both will fail First Amendment litmus tests. Clearly a lawsuit or multiple lawsuits are in order here.

Old November 4th, 2017 #657
Ironguard1940

Default Two plead guilty to assault-not the difference in the sentences

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...54a675f7a.html

Old November 6th, 2017 #658
Ironguard1940

Default Virginia and CharlottesvilleSSR to meet to get their story straight on UtR

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...0b9c369c1.html

The Feds need to step in and monitor this bullshit right now. Neither the State of VA or CharlottesvilleSSR are going to take any blame for what happened although it was obvious to a blind man that they both conspired to deprive the UtR participants of their civil and Constitutional rights.

Old November 12th, 2017 #659
Ironguard1940

Default Many voters cite UtR as a factor in election

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...xtual-fallback

Oh, yes. McShitbag played this oh so well. Not only did he allow the violence and use it as an excuse to illegally shut us down, his constituents now get to whine and cry and play the perpetual victims once again. We really were blindsided.

Old November 12th, 2017 #660
Ironguard1940

Default Two of three felony charges dropped against Christopher Cantwell

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...7c78b2daf.html

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread