VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 2nd, 2017 #41
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
No one can escape the brown hordes these days. It used to be possible but it has gone so far that it basically permeates all of Sweden. Muslims and niggers wherever you go. It's been a gradual process that has sped up decisively the last few years. Couple of years ago, my little town was basically 100% White. It isn't anymore.

Now, the US is a vast, vast country, so I guess there are places that are still entirely White? Like up in Montana, North Dakota and places like that? How does Missouri look like?
You can, but it would mean going to an INHOSPITABLE locale AND THE WILL/MEANS to defend same!

Old September 12th, 2017 #42
SuDreich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You can pose questions for discussion if you want.
What's the deal with "honorary bro" jews and how would you make such a determination?

Old October 13th, 2017 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuDreich View Post
What's the deal with "honorary bro" jews and how would you make such a determination?
Never seen that phrase before. There are no good jews. Jews must be treated as a monolith. Just as they treat whites as a monolith. Jew 'academics' believe all whites are budding Nazis. That's what Authoritarian Personality means. That's why they want to wipe us out. They use our willing dupes and fellow travelers, but their goal remains the same.

Old October 13th, 2017 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

not lindercast but TeamWhite, discussion of stefan molyneux
http://historyreviewed.com/index.php...n-discuss-him/

Old October 13th, 2017 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

lindercasts will resume shortly. also starting a new audiobook, Ben Garland's Merchants of Sin.

Old October 14th, 2017 #46
N.B. Forrest

Sniggerling kike Molyneux's blather about his co-kikes' IQ being the reason that that 2% parasite minority utterly dominates money, media & anything "intellectual" is, of course, jewshit: kikes practice exclusionary tribal nepotism to take the places of more deserving Whites, first in the White-created universities they've usurped, then in top gatekeeper jobs in the most powerful businesses/professional fields; we KNOW this is true. Besides: it stands to reason that the comparatively vast pool of Whites produces far more people with high IQ than the zhids do - but still we don't see THEM running Hymiewitz studios, or heading televitz networks or their news divisions.

I've only listened to a couple of his "performances", but that's more than enough to see that Molyneux is just another professional deflector of justified blame aimed at kikes; they always pop up anew, like toadstools in piles of shit.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 25th, 2017 #47
SuDreich

Anglin called Netanyahu's son an "honorary bro" after he posted an antisemitic meme. Maybe it was a joke, but then other people brought up Fischer and it made me think maybe I'm being irrational, because none of them even look human to me. I don't think that's normal.

Yes, I think of them like ants. If they're eating your bread, you don't say, oh, that ant is a good one.
Is it nature or nurture? It feels like nature. I wasn't even thinking of my dad when I wondered why I felt repulsed by seeing them on tv, thinking I was nuts

Last edited by SuDreich; October 25th, 2017 at 03:48 PM. Reason: ?

Old November 3rd, 2017 #48
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuDreich View Post
Anglin called Netanyahu's son an "honorary bro" after he posted an antisemitic meme. Maybe it was a joke, but then other people brought up Fischer and it made me think maybe I'm being irrational, because none of them even look human to me. I don't think that's normal.

Yes, I think of them like ants. If they're eating your bread, you don't say, oh, that ant is a good one.
Is it nature or nurture? It feels like nature. I wasn't even thinking of my dad when I wondered why I felt repulsed by seeing them on tv, thinking I was nuts
That's right, I saw that. That's just humor, poke at the kikes. It's remarkable Net's kid was using that imagery.

The media take jokes by Whites or Trump and treat them seriously. It's just another of their giant bag of dishonesty techniques.

Fischer - I've seen various things, that he was half jew or all jew. Doesn't matter, really. What he said about jews is spot-on. I actually think he's probably closer to 100% jew because his analysis is too piercing. Goyim tend to be christians with all the accompanying doltish impercipience and cowardice.

Jews are simply a race of criminals, but not just street thugs and terrorists, primarily intellectual criminals. Everything they do is a lie. Fischer saw right through them; find a goy-christian equivalent. You can't.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

I'm going to do a Lindercast this afternoon. Mock me roundly if I don't post it.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

Got to put it off. Soon, soon.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #51
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
I'm going to do a Lindercast this afternoon. Mock me roundly if I don't post it.
Quote:
Got to put it off. Soon, soon.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

uh oh...a new record for me...i LIED ABOUT LYING. NEVER GO FULL JEWTARD i just did 004.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 3rd, 2017 at 06:07 PM.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #53
Robbie Key

Carrey... 0:20:

Old November 3rd, 2017 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

Lindercast #0004: On White Council & Counterrevolution Within the Form

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...ercast0004.mp3 (38m)

[I called this 0003 but it's 0004]

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 4th, 2017 at 09:20 PM.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #55
N.B. Forrest

Glad you're back at the Lindercaust-er, cast - LinderCASTS....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 3rd, 2017 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Glad you're back at the Lindercaust-er, cast - LinderCASTS....
i boneheadedly called it 0003 d'oh. and forgot to call it linderCAUST, spelled cast

Old November 3rd, 2017 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

btw if anyone has any questions or things to discuss, i might use them as prompts

Old November 3rd, 2017 #58
Robbie Key

Thomas Szasz and The Myth of Mental Illness

https://www.amazon.com/Myth-Mental-I.../dp/0061771228

I seem to remember hearing about it from either you, Pierce or someone else. Decent price anyway on link above. Have you read it? If so, what did you think?

The massive diagnosing going on these days is just so obviously wrong it shouldn't require much brain energy to realize it. But I guess most people are 100% brainwashed in system thought. I don't really get it...I get naturally suspicious if people try to coerce me into something political or group-thinky, rather.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Thomas Szasz and The Myth of Mental Illness

https://www.amazon.com/Myth-Mental-I.../dp/0061771228

I seem to remember hearing about it from either you, Pierce or someone else. Decent price anyway on link above. Have you read it? If so, what did you think?

The massive diagnosing going on these days is just so obviously wrong it shouldn't require much brain energy to realize it. But I guess most people are 100% brainwashed in system thought. I don't really get it...I get naturally suspicious if people try to coerce me into something political or group-thinky, rather.
yeah i read that long ago. pretty old book. seems to me pretty valid. either you believe people make their own decisions or you blame external factors. it fits the jew agenda to deny agency, and psychiatry is the pseudo-science they use to justify that.

the older religious view is right: that it's charcter that decides things, not circumstances. of course i'm not religious, but i don't believe, for example, that alcoholism is a disease. when you remove agency, you infantilize people, and make them weak and dependent. jews have an obvious motive for doing this. it fits in with the rest of their program, just another tool: blame other people/institutions for problems you brought on yourself by your own bad choices

some problems really are caused by external forces, and some are caused by our own behavior. it's important to attribute blame accurately.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #60
Robbie Key

Sometimes it could be purely a genetic thing too. I believe strongly in that. Cancer for example. I am lucky to be born in a family who's had very little cancer. Most of us live long lives. At the same time you see people who are trying to lead very healthy lives, running, eating good food and so on. BOOM. Cancer at 55 and dead three years later.

While their neighbour who smokes and drinks regularly lives on to he or she is 91 years old.

Any way, I'll get the book and I largely agree with you. This idea of all these kids having some kind of mental illness in the form of ADHD/ADD never sat right with me. Sometimes kids just need to get a firm hand learning them how to behave. While I am glad parents these days don't spank their kids, they also seem to have elevated them far too high on the ladder. Children aren't semi-gods. You're the one to set the agenda. Not the kids. To let them run the entire household as it is far too often today is just crazy. Some parents seem to think that they'll traumatize their kids for ever if they truly tell their kids off. That's bullshit. My own father fucking kicked me in the ass when I was like six and had done something really stupid.

Thread