Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2008 #1
TowardWewelsburg

Default American Renaissance Conference

The American Renaissance conference is taking place this month, during the 22nd through the 24th, in Herndon, Va. My fiancée and I are attending, and I'd like to meet up with other VNNers who may be there.

Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me, if you'll be in Herndon that weekend and you'd like to get together.

A brief caveat: I know that a number of people on this forum have concerns about the way that Jared Taylor runs his operation, and I feel very strongly about the Jewish Problem myself, but I don't wish to argue about that on this thread.

Old February 4th, 2008 #2
AlbionMP...

Default Re: American Renaissance Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowardWewelsburg View Post
The American Renaissance conference is taking place this month, during the 22nd through the 24th, in Herndon, Va. My fiancée and I are attending, and I'd like to meet up with other VNNers who may be there.

Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me, if you'll be in Herndon that weekend and you'd like to get together.

A brief caveat: I know that a number of people on this forum have concerns about the way that Jared Taylor runs his operation, and I feel very strongly about the Jewish Problem myself, but I don't wish to argue about that on this thread.
why not ?

Its a well known fact that he has jews attending, and that he considers them - 'white'!

He may even be getting a few backhanders of them!

Old February 4th, 2008 #3
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbionMP View Post
why not ?
It's not productive -- it produces nothing but clutter. I started this thread in order to ascertain whether or not VNNers will be at the conference, and if so, to meet them.

If you want to have a discussion about the philo-semitic stance of the New Century Foundation, and the consequences that have or could potentially arise from that stance, then please do me the favour of starting a thread on that subject; then, I'll be happy to throw in my two cents.

Old February 4th, 2008 #4
KMRATHELL
deken

Jerry Taylor was raised among non-Whites and refuses to acknowledge the Jewish threat. AmRen is considered a Jewish organization. Evelyn Rich, Jerry's wife, is suspected of being a Jew. Several years ago she wrote a "thesis" about David Duke that is still used to this day to attack him and the White movement. Taylor loves Jews and openly embraces them. AmRen is simply a Jewish trap to neutralize any effective White resistance by making the Jew look like they have the White race's best interests at heart.

AmRen supporters who are White = race traitors.

Old February 4th, 2008 #5
Robert Bandanza
Banned

jewsign Re: American Renaissance Conference

Old February 4th, 2008 #6
Peter Vollmer
National Resistance

I wouldn't go. I certainly wouldn't go and not raise the Judenfrage.

Old March 26th, 2008 #7
Mark
Banned

I wouldn't go so far as to call Jared philo-Semitic, but he's friendly to them and open to their contributions. I don't necessarily think that's always a problem, Michael Levin and Norman Finkelstein have done good work. In addition some Jews have disowned AmRen because Jared is not pro-Israel in some of his writings.

I do agree that AmRen's no tolerance policy for discussing Jewish issues is dislikeable for reasons of freedom of discussion and fundamental problems with Jewish organized movements against the West in history and modern times. However, it's also a plus for Jared to avoid being stigmatized and going in circles with the typical rhetoric.

I think overall AmRen still has a positive influence.

Old March 26th, 2008 #8
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I wouldn't go so far as to call Jared philo-Semitic, but he's friendly to them and open to their contributions. I don't necessarily think that's always a problem, Michael Levin and Norman Finkelstein have done good work. In addition some Jews have disowned AmRen because Jared is not pro-Israel in some of his writings.

Thread