VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 7th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

jewsign Another child claims homosexual jew X-Man director ask him to 'sit on him and ejaculate' and attempted child sodomy

Second man comes forward to accuse X-Men director Bryan Singer and Broadway producer of sexually abusing him in a London hotel when he was 17

NOTE: For the purpose of this thread's title, the jew "media" definition of "child" was used. For example: White man George Zimmerman murdered unarmed nigger child treycoon.

Quote:
  • Singer and Broadway musical producer Gary Goddard at the center of new lawsuit
  • Former child model Michael Egan has already accused the two of sexually abusing (i.e. sodomize) him as part of a Hollywood jew sex ring
  • New claims say Singer and Goddard engaged in 'lewd acts' with a 17-year-old in a London hotel room
  • Singer allegedly removed his boxer shorts and asked the boy to 'sit on him and ejaculate'
  • Suit claims Singer also attempted to anally penetrate the boy who is now 25
  • When the teen refused to take part a body guard 'smacked him around', the complaint says
  • Singer's attorney branded the claims 'totally untrue'
  • New movie X-Men: Days of Futures Past released May 23

Old May 7th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Is it not interesting that the hollywood jew, who promotes child sex and rape children, are the same jews that is obsessed with trying to take away those some children's parents the right to own a gun?

Tags
alternative lifestyle, gay culture, jew hollywood, jew pedophile, lgbt nambla culture

Thread