Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 26th, 2009 #1
alex revision

Default Kevin Kather (Germany)

National Journal, for the sake of truth and knowledge

National Journal, first published: 27/05/2009

http://globalfire.tv/nj/09en/persecu...in_kaether.htm

"No act of intimidation is too perfidious for the Berlin District Attorney"

"I am indicted for including empirical facts in my evidentiary motions, the mere mentioning of which is a criminal offense."

Translated by J M Damon

Kevin is one of several young German patriots who have filed criminal complaints against themselves for "Holocaust Doubting". As the struggle for human rights passes to a younger generation, the Federal Republic or "OMF" ("Organizational Form of a Modality of Foreign Domination" as its founders called it in 1948 so as to avoid the term "puppet government") is becoming increasingly desperate in its repressive measures. Nationalist sentiment is increasing not just in Germany but throughout Europe.

Sunday, May 24, 2009 11:41 AM

To my dear comrades in the struggle for a free Germany in a free Europe:

The appeal of my self-accusation trial begins on 26 May.

The corpus delicti of my original show trial was sending copies of Germar Rudolf’s Lectures on the Holocaust through the mail. At the end of that trial I was sentenced to eight months in prison, even though I provided proof that the contents of Rudolf’s book are factual. All my evidentiary motions were summarily rejected, as is inevitably the case in inquisitorial trials. In Germany we no longer have court trials conducted according to the established rules of a nation of laws. Today we have tribunals that follow the principles of the "Holy Inquisition," or Nuremberg show trials.

In response to the convictions of freedom fighters Germar Rudolf, Ernst Zündel, Sylvia Stolz and Horst Mahler, I sent copies of Rudolf’s book to Lea Rosh, Wolfgang Benz and Ernst Nolte in November 2007 and filed a legal complaint against myself for the "criminal act" of "Doubting Holocaust."

This was my first contribution to the national effort of demolishing the historical lies that have devastated our country for three generations. As a true German I feel obligated to assist and protect my fatherland and help it find its way back to the path of integrity.

Horst Mahler, who is 73 years old, was sentenced to 13 years in prison for the nonviolent offense of disseminating politically incorrect ideals. This amounts to a life sentence for a truly Orwellian crime. Mahler’s sentence illustrates better than anything else the imperative to struggle against the lies of Germany’s vicious enemies. What is at stake here is not just an abstract struggle for human rights, but the very survival of our nation.

Phony guilt has been inculcated into our Volk and outrageous lies are killing the soul of the German people. As a German I have resorted to our inalienable right of self-defense in opposing these devastating lies of our sworn enemies. It is an honor for me and my comrades to state the truth on behalf of our country and to go to prison if need be.

Our descendants will thank us for what we are doing.

The following dates have been set for my upcoming appeal trial:

First date: 26 May 2009 at 13:00 O’clock, Courtroom 820, Tiergarten District Court.

Second date: 09 June 2009 at 09:00 O’clock, same courtroom.

Let me add that no act of intimidation is too perfidious for the Berlin District Attorney. In the course of my defense in my first trial I was indicted on additional charges for including empirical facts in my evidentiary motions, the mere mentioning of which is a criminal offense. It is now a crime to defend oneself in court!

This gives a glimpse into the infinite nature of official repression and injustice in Germany! It is still more evidence, if more evidence is needed, that "Holocaust" jurisprudence is purest tyranny. The defendant is allowed no defense at all -- all attempts are automatically converted into additional criminal charges!

Our justice system has abolished itself and mutated into an immense criminal enterprise. I pray that God will have mercy on these high-and-mighty despots in black robes. They are going to need it!

I am looking forward to a very lively Tuesday!

With comradely greetings,

Kevin Käther

Berlin, den 24.05.09

Thread