Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2014 #2
Wyatt Parr
Banned

Does anyone have any word on Glen Bahr's legal fate? He appears to be living quietly under an assumed name. I'm guessing he got the same deal as Liz Lampman: renounce your views, and possibly CHRT fines get decimated. I wonder how many other former proponents of White nationalism have been bullied into subservience or paid off to turn their coats?

Old April 15th, 2017 #3
Wyatt Parr
Banned

I messaged him once on Facebook a while back and he blocked me with no reply. I just messaged him again from a new account. I'd like to give him a chance to speak for himself before I disclose any information regarding him.

Old April 15th, 2017 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

you sound like a bullshitter / canuck cop. if you think you're going to out people here, you're not.

Old April 16th, 2017 #5
Wyatt Parr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
you sound like a bullshitter / canuck cop.
No, and no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
if you think you're going to out people here, you're not.
I'm not interested in outing anyone who's pro-White. Do you have some kind of rule against outing anyone who's turned anti-White?

As for Glenn, he has once again blocked me. That in itself is inconclusive as to where his loyalties lie.

Old April 16th, 2017 #6
Wyatt Parr
Banned

I just looked for a rules thread, found one:

Quote:
4. No outing -- Do not post the personal information (full name/address/photo) of any VNN member unless they have already made their information publicly available to the forum or they allow you to post it.
As far as I know, Glenn has never been a VNN member. He had an account on Stormfront, but none here as far as I'm aware.

Old April 16th, 2017 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt Parr View Post
I just looked for a rules thread, found one:

As far as I know, Glenn has never been a VNN member. He had an account on Stormfront, but none here as far as I'm aware.
You want to out people, here's the rules:

1) post your real legal name and address

2) post your claims, backed by evidence

If none of those conditions are met I will erase your post and ban you.

Thread