VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 8th, 2005 #41
-LiveWire-
Banned

The Twilight Zone story was shit.

Also in Planet of the Apes there were horses being ridden by gorillas.

Old July 18th, 2005 #42
bonnie blue cap

Thumbs down

Nah - Braveheart was really more about the jews using a Scots hero to get them to hate the English. A tired old formula but it does seem to work...

Old July 18th, 2005 #43
New Order

Default Hopper speeches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Man
Rod Sterling, the Jew creator of the Twilight Zone TV series from the 1960's.
There was one episode where Dennis Hopper played a whacked out Nazi leader.

Yet if you listen to the speeches that Hopper makes in that episode they are actually pretty accurate about what was going on.

Old July 28th, 2005 #44
Nxhiku

TAXIDRIVER (1976), LOGAN'S RUN(1976), FAHRENHEIT 101, a Russian movie called BROTHER, THEY LIVE, INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS (both versions are good, but original is preferred) GOODBYE MR. CHIPS(original is from 1930's and is far superior to remake). WINGS(silent film about Great War fighter pilots) ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT(the original from pre-WWII is best, but the latter version with John-Boy Walton is alright too) Any of the Japanese Samurai series with Masseur Ichi, EL BOTE, EL RIO Y LA GENTE a romantic film from White Hispanic Argentina circa 1950's,
GYPSIES(a film from Yugoslavia in late 80's quite candid about some Roma practices) A CLOCKWORK ORANGE (the original book is helpful in understanding the movie, as with ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT) WALPURGIS NIGHT(1930's Norway) HARDCORE(starring George C. Scott, 1976)

Old August 4th, 2005 #45
Nxhiku

...and one more is A&E's Hornblower mini series influenced by the CS Forrester series of novels.

Old August 25th, 2005 #46
K4RaHoWa

I can't believe anyone has not said "The Boondock Saints" yet? it is written from a very Biblical perspective, the lead cop is a gay (sodomite) they are both White Irish Catholics who go around shooting drug dealers, has anyone seen it? great film!!

What about Red Dawn?

Old September 5th, 2005 #47
theMan

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Cinderella Man? James Braddock kicks an obnoxious and haughty jews ass, and an underspoken negro as well, and...everybody elses. Plus there is a message in the fact that he scolds his son who stole meat from a butcher, and is told to never steal, he gets welfare money, and when his financial situation improves, returns it. Though it did show him begging which was lame :0

a clockwork orange is badass, though by just seeing the movie I don't see how it's pro white. It is a good movie though.

Old October 10th, 2005 #48
Victor Wolzek

Default Bronson not Jewish

At least according to professional jew and jew authenticator Nate Bloom, editor of the generally reliable, but oddly temorarily defunct www.Jewhoo.com. In a 2003 jewishsf.com article, he answers the oft-pondered Bronson Question thusly:

"Tough-guy actor Charles Bronson, born Charles Buchinsky, died on Aug. 31, and no doubt many wondered, as they read his birth name in the obit, whether he was Jewish. No, he wasn’t. His parents were non-Jewish immigrants from the Ukraine and Lithuania, respectively. Like most actors of his generation, he dropped his ethnic name, lest it add to the many difficulties all actors face when they try to make a living at their craft..."
--http://www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0-/module/displaystory/story_id/726/format/html/edition_id/4/displaystory.html

Old October 11th, 2005 #49
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Wolzek
At least according to professional jew and jew authenticator Nate Bloom, editor of the generally reliable, but oddly temorarily defunct www.Jewhoo.com. In a 2003 jewishsf.com article, he answers the oft-pondered Bronson Question thusly:

"Tough-guy actor Charles Bronson, born Charles Buchinsky, died on Aug. 31, and no doubt many wondered, as they read his birth name in the obit, whether he was Jewish. No, he wasn’t. His parents were non-Jewish immigrants from the Ukraine and Lithuania, respectively. Like most actors of his generation, he dropped his ethnic name, lest it add to the many difficulties all actors face when they try to make a living at their craft..."
--http://www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0-/module/displaystory/story_id/726/format/html/edition_id/4/displaystory.html
Hey Victor welcome back.

We just had a lively thread about this, started by Jim Crowe re Death Wish .

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=23774

Old October 12th, 2005 #50
N.B. Forrest

I saw a TCM interview with jew director Sidney Lumet before: what a dirty schmuck the beast is. 12 Angry Men, Daniel, The Pawnbroker, the fag- themed Dog Day Afternoon....he's running neck-&-neck with that jewcunt Stanley Kramer in the Kike's Kike sweepstakes. He was boasting about DDA being only the second pro-fudge film, and whining about his hebe mentor who did the world a favor by snuffing himself after he'd been blacklisted - you remember, the Red Hysteria? McCarthyism? The worst anti-semitic crime in 20th century America?

Just shut the fuck up and die, you ugly-ass troll.

Old November 26th, 2005 #51
kkk

Gods and Gernerals and the other movies that are its other halfs

Old November 26th, 2005 #52
Cowan Huberty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkk
Gods and Gernerals and the other movies that are its other halfs
It's a not pro-white film at all,but check the incredible performance by Tony Franciosa in 1972's ACROSS 110th STREET. He's really top notch as nigger hating dago and he says "nigger" with such panache.

White Power!

Old November 26th, 2005 #53
Augustus Sutter

I thought Taxi Driver was very subtle in its pro-white message. Also, a few classic Westerns were on the side of whites such as "The Searchers" and "The Outlaw Josey Wales". Forget about Clint Eastwood's Indian sidekick in the film, and focus on his loyalty to the Confederacy and the way he greased those muds who had captured and were about to rape Sandra Locke. The focus in "The Searchers" was much the same. Wayne was an unapologetic Confederate, and he was hunting down Indian savages that had kidnapped his niece. To Wayne, race mixing was obviously the greatest sin in the film, as evidenced by his disdain for mixed breed Jeffrey Hunter and his willingness to kill his own niece after he learned she was sleeping with the Commanches. Recently, I was very fond of "The Aviator"; which maybe did not have any overt pro-White message, but it had a Nig count of zero and some unfavorable impressions of Jews.

Last edited by Augustus Sutter; November 26th, 2005 at 01:52 PM.

Old December 25th, 2005 #54
NW WILD CARD

Snatch has many good lessons .
#1 steal the jew jewels
#2 use poverty as a sheild against the system
#3 niggers will be niggers
#4 dont give your gun to a jew and then turn your back on him

Old December 26th, 2005 #55
Nxhiku

Three more great movies: I REMEMBER MAMA-1948 and THE FOUR FEATHERS (just make sure its the English original from the 1930s). THE THIEF OF BAGHDAD (1930's from same man who directed THE FOUR FEATHERS).

THE ENCLAVE (about the war in Jugoslavia) and THE DUTCH SHOWCASE (a critique of legalised prostitution and shady dealings in the Netherlands sex trade) I saw both of these on LINK-TV sattelite channel. The latter is a French documentary and both have English subtitles.

Old December 26th, 2005 #56
SlagMaster

Quote:
Epilouge Extract From: Cowan Huberty
The American Dream:All the niggers swimming back to Africa
with a Kike under each arm...
Being that NIGgers are " Natural Sinkers " and cant
swim; I just dont know what will happen to
them JEW(s) with there pockets full of gold.
Hummm ... Sharks with Gold Teeth

Old December 26th, 2005 #57
Cowan Huberty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlagMaster
Being that NIGgers are " Natural Sinkers " and cant
swim; I just dont know what will happen to
them JEW(s) with there pockets full of gold.
Hummm ... Sharks with Gold Teeth
You got it...the nigs sink and the Yids become plankton. :cheers:

White Power!

Old December 26th, 2005 #58
steven clark

I'd like to recommend NORTHWEST PASSAGE (1940), where Spencer Tracey, Robert Young, and Walter Brennen are fighting Indians. Tracey is Rogers of Roger's rangers, and in the french and Indian War the rangers raid and destroy St. Francis, an Indian village that has been raiding whites for years. A great, stirring action movie with wonderful locations and a solid, rousing story and soundtrack. When the rangers attack the Indians, no mercy is shown, and it's based on the actual attack, as well as the rangers almost starving to death on their retreat. Based on the novel by Kenneth Roberts (really worth reading), it is a strong, white-race film. Rogers is what a soldier and leader should be.

Old December 28th, 2005 #59
SlagMaster

NORTHWEST PASSAGE (1940)

Was that the movie were one of the Rangers is eating
the head of an Indian ???

Old January 15th, 2006 #60
Big Bawana

Default The first few Weissmuller Tarzan films

The first few Tarzan movies made by MGM starring Olympic swimming hero Johnny Weissmuller were huge box office hits, not only in the US but also in Europe and all other white countries.

The films were loosely based upon the Edgar Rice Burroughs novels about "Tarzan the Apeman" which revelled in unabashed white sumpremacy during the decades before Hitler came to power.

The first few Weissmuller films also portrayed African blacks as distinctly sub-human.

I know later on the Tarzan movies watered down the white supremacy message and became rather corny, but the first two films were bigger then than the recent Spiderman films were a few years ago. And for several decades white kids would play Tarzan in their backyards or in the parks or woods near their homes. I know I did. Tarzan movies were regular fare on Sunday afternoons on the local TV station while I was growing up. I attribute much of my inate sense of racial consciousness to watching these films, where blacks were shown to be more vile creatures than wild animals, and a single white man could beat them in their own element.

Also, Tarzan was a real Aryan inside and out. In the first two films, "Tarzan the Apeman" and "Tarzan Finds a Mate", Weismuller is probably still in his 20s and was a remarkable physical specimen even by today's standards. He is tall, lithe and naturally muscled (doesn't look like a weight lifter) with a natural athletic build. (Although ten years later he began to lose that lean Olympic physique.) And Tarzan has an Aryan character. He is direct and honest to a fault, and he instintively knows right thinking and right behavior from wrong thinking and wrong behavior and always choses the right path. He has good instincts and natural wits and superior intelligence.

I cannot think of any movie character that did more to promote the idea of blatant white sumpremacy to American movie goers than Johnny Weissmuller did in the role of Tarzan. And he did this for two generations of our people. My mother and her brothers and sisters loved Tarzan while growing up, and so did I. The message of white supremacy was so powerful and simple and direct that even children understood it.

What more can you say.

Thread