Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2006 #61
Border Ruffian

Quote:
What does Goring think of Churchill as just a figure head, some sort of fat, jovial, bumpkin
That letter is a last ditch appeal, and done properly. What else would they do? Beg Churchill's handlers to be nice? To me it looks like the words of someone who believes Churchill is owned, but hopes himself wrong. All they can do is treat Churchill as a leader and give him one last chance.

Why not try?

Imagine if someone could get through to Bush, and he gave a speech tomorrow and condemned "israel" for it's crimes? No, it's not going to happen, but even as a figurehead he could at least throw things into chaos. Imagine him deviating from the lines on the teleprompter.

This is off the subject but I wonder what would happen next? I imagine the big networks would start reporting that he'd had a stroke or something. "The president is not well!"

Anyway, point is, who else is Goring going to contact? The jews? Hess tried to go over Churchill's head, aryan-wise, but that didn't work out.

Old January 15th, 2006 #62
Cthulhu

I don't see of what your defence of Churchill consists. He helped annihalite Western Civilisation. That he was just a figure head in it and so that makes it all better? Even if I agreed with your contention, his victims still deserve better than to have praise granted to one of the conspirators, even if only a figurehead, in their murder.

Do you not somehow see this?

Old January 15th, 2006 #63
Cthulhu

Is, "The more I learn about the real General William T. Sherman the more I like him," a more convenient analogy for you to comprehend?

Old January 15th, 2006 #64
Cthulhu

By the way, Goering wasn't appealing to anybody. He had already resigned himself to death. Goering wasn't some coward appealing to his enemies, but faithful to the last, and just, if you will forgive the wording, looking his enemy straight in the eye and saying, "You may fool some, but you and I both know the real score."

Old January 15th, 2006 #65
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu
Is, "The more I learn about the real General William T. Sherman the more I like him," a more convenient analogy for you to comprehend?
You've made a mountain out of a mole hill. And your flaming against Geoff is unwarranted. Thus, you're counter-productive to this thread.

All honest jew-wise WNs dispise Churchill. All Geoff said was that he liked some aspects of Churchill especially some displayed prior to WWII. Churchill's 1920 essay on Russian communism being jewish, published in the London newspaper, was certainly something to be liked by WNs then and today.

BTW, you've been on this forum for a full year, but never contributed one dime to TAA, nor distributed one. Why then, should we not consider you just another loud mouthed, do-nothing-contribute-nothing, punk enjoying your hobby, parasite-like on the backs of those who pay the bills and do the work here ??

Old January 15th, 2006 #66
blueskies
Banned

Good show Geoff on Churchill. It’s true whether friends or foes in WW1 WW2, the statements understood the Africans well as a distant species. WW2 was disastrous; Churchill was in a financial crisis, thus the Jew bankster replace Chamberlain: peace in our time!)

Old January 15th, 2006 #67
Cthulhu

Try back in a week. SS

Old January 15th, 2006 #68
Stan Sikorski
Returned

As this is an ACTIVISM thread, your way out of line. Discussion is one thing, insults are another. Take a week ofF to think about that Cthulhu.

Old January 17th, 2006 #69
TowardWewelsburg

I've enjoyed your shows thus far, Mr. Beck.

It's refreshing to see Evola discussed in "WN programming," although I think you require a bit of further study in the Traditionalist arena. I say that because I found your analysis of the Baron's writings on the regression of castes/secret of degeneration to be a bit simplistic, and also from the fact that you did not recognise the word "Kundalini" (which should be immediately recognised -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini), ) when it was employed by a caller, but rather confused it with the Kali Yuga. I highly recommend tackling the Vedic texts in earnest when time allows it. Have you read the Bhagawad Gîta?

You were entirely correct in the assertion that the only positive aspects of Christianity are those grafted onto the religion by our Germanic ancestors; a striking example of this can be found in the Heliand, the epic Saxon poem of the 9th century in which Jesus was portrayed as a conquering Karl der GroĂźe type figure, Bethlehem as a hill-fort, and the 12 apostles as 12 Frankish magnates.

I look forward to calling in to the show and having a dialogue sometime. Keep up the good work!

Old January 17th, 2006 #70
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default TowardWewelsburg

Hello TowardWewelsburg :

Thanks for you comments, and yes my understanding of Evola's theories are not extensive, though I've read his major works and am intrigued by them; and yes, my explanation of Evola's Caste Theory was reduced, though the gist, I think, was adequately explained.

I've enjoyed your comments and welcome any criticism.

Oh, I have not read the Hindu book you've mentioned, though it is on my list.

Best Wishes to you.

Old January 20th, 2006 #71
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default The Truth is No Defense: 1/21/2006 #9

The Truth is No Defense: 1/21/2006 #9

Listen Here to The Truth is No Defense Archive
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...NB/gbttind.htm

Listen to The Truth Is No Defense and all Vanguard Radio Media 24/7!
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com:8000/listen.pls

Something is terribly wrong, so wrong, so monumental, so comprehensive is the scope of this crisis it is hard to concisely describe it. Perhaps if I refer to a movie most of us have seen this might help to clarify the problem. Do you recall the plot of the movie The Invasion of the Body Snatchers? An alien vegetative life form attaches itself to humans who are asleep, and while the victim sleeps this alien plant material makes an exact copy of the victim, and when the reproduction is finished the original, that is the authentic person, is killed and the replicant assumes his identity. Of course there is a small band of aware people that are attempting to forestall their doom by not sleeping and at the same time concealing their knowledge from the ever growing number of replicant imposters.

The plot of this movie does describe the crisis we confront, which is that something deeply illegitimate has replaced the legitimate - on a vast civilization scale. Still, I think many will not understand what I’m getting at. I’d like to use a more personal example, if you will indulge me? My family has lived in this region of the Midwest which includes Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas since the 1880s. Beginning with my great grandfather to my own father all the men in my paternal line worked in the construction industry building bridges, schools, post offices and roads. I really can’t say what all they built, though I know my grandfather and father worked together on the ASB Bridge which spans the Missouri River in Kansas City.

Sometimes I must travel to downtown Kansas City, a city which my family – including cousins and uncles – were chased out of in the 1960s and 1970s by black youths. These youths – or thugs really - were inserted into the public schools by court ordered desegregation rulings. In the subsequent decades the crime problem has grown mightily, for the year 2005 the murder count was 127, in the 1950s (when blacks were kept under control and the Mexicans in Mexico) the rate must have been near to zero. So, today, I reluctantly travel to city of my family, and when I do I sometimes visit the ASB Bridge, or motor around a few old buildings with stone facades and ornate details and grand entrances. Other times I like to visit the bluffs that rise above the Missouri River to gaze out over the vast prairie, a view which has remained unchanged for centuries.

I have often wondered had my ancestors visited these buildings, perhaps motoring as I had just done or entering those grand entrances? Had they too enjoyed the view of the prairie high atop the bluff?

If by some miracle my ancestors could return to life, and if they could join me in a tour of the Midwest, they would surely recognize these same streets, buildings, and landscapes. But those who inhabit the buildings and walk those streets would be as alien to them as Martians. I don’t think they could understand what America has become, no matter what buildings and landscapes they might recognize. They could not recognize the terms of contemporary political debate; they could not recognize the nation whose infrastructure they had built. Betrayal might be foremost in their minds, as they would watch the children of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East traverse the roads and bridges they had built.

This substitution effect, or the inversion of the natural order of centuries is an earth shaking event that few seem to grasp.

Kevin MacDonald, the author of the Culture of Critique, who some refer to as the â€John Locke of our time’, is also from the Midwest. There is a section in the CofC that is unlike the rest of the book, a section that seems to echo my alienation and the loss of my birthright in the nation my father’s built. In this final chapter entitled “Whither Judaism and the West” MacDonald writes

Quote:
…it is the descendants of the WASPS who settled the West and South who “by and large did the most to lay out the infrastructure of this country, quite often suffering educational and professional regression as they tamed the wilderness, built the towns, roads and schools…Today they have the least, socioeconomically, to show for these contributions. And if one would care to check a map, they are from the areas now evincing the greatest resistance to government practices.” The war goes on, but it is easy to see who is losing.

I’m convinced that no man of our past if he returned today could ever make sense of the world of 2006. This is not a declaration of progress, or the wonders of technology, no it is a comment on demographics and degeneracy. It is comment on the degeneration of human quality. Could our imaginary ancestor, resurrected from the past, cope with the mongrelization of his race, could he cope with the swelling population Blacks, Asiatics and Mestizos on soil that his been his own?

There is a web or thread of tradition that at one time we were connected to. T.S. Eliot in his 1922 essay Tradition and the Individual Talent considered the obligation an artist has to the past, and the artist’s role in honoring and furthering the traditions of centuries past. He noticed there was a thread, or a web, that had united him with Dostoevsky, and Dostoevsky with Shakespeare, and Shakespeare with the Medieval Bards, and the Bards with Virgil, and Virgil with Homer. Eliot wrote,

Quote:
...the historical sense involves a perception, not only of the pastness of the past, but of its presence; the historical sense compels a man to write not merely with his own generation in his bones, but with a feeling that the whole of the literature of Europe from Homer and within it the whole of the literature of his own country has a simultaneous existence and composes a simultaneous order.
Eliot continues,

Quote:
…no artist of any art, has his complete meaning alone. His significance, his appreciation is the appreciation of his relation to the dead artists. …what happens when a new work of art is created is something that happens simultaneously to all the works of art which preceded it.
I cannot be sure, of course, but I think Eliot might agree that the continuity of tradition – the connection to the dead of centuries past – that he spoke of has now been severed. That’s why a Jew Frank Gehry who mocks and belittles traditional forms, creating monstrosities like Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain, is exalted as an architect. That’s why we ennoble the incoherent paint drippings of Jackson Pollack as paintings, and that’s why we label the illiterate yelps of blacks as music!

Whether it be the mad visions of Frank Gehry or the vomit stained canvases of Jackson Pollock these things are not elements in Eliot’s thread of tradition; in fact they are alien to our race, every bit as foreign as the vegetative invaders in the movie The Invasion of the Body Snatchers. What passes for art today is not an augmentation of existing forms and traditions, which Eliot described, but a revolutionary break with past tradition. Gehry, Pollock, and Snoop-Dog deserve all the respect accorded to a pack of feral dogs devouring the carcass of deer along a busy interstate

But something even more profound has occurred, something revolutionary.

When we think of revolutions most imagine statues pulled down, an assassinated dictator, a guillotined monarch, or fighting in the capital city, often for control of the radio station or an armory. This is the prototypical style of revolution modeled on the French Revolution of 1798, where the monarch was executed and a radical government took its place instituting radical change: the calendar was redesigned, and measuring systems replaced, and churches re-christened as â€temples of reason.’ This is one type of revolution, the type most of us are familiar with.

But there is another type of revolution, where instead of overthrowing the government the culture is overthrown. This is type of revolution which overthrew the American regime founded in 1776, and created a new state, one born in the 1960s and 70s.

Unlike the French Revolution of 1798, in this revolution the churches were not renamed, the universities were not burned down, the calendar wasn’t refashioned. No, everything looks the same as before, but what is said and taught in the churches, in the schools, and what is done by our government - that is what has changed.

After a decade or so of radical change the new regime – which overthrew the old - consolidated itself in the 1980s and 1990s, and is now firmly in control; a regime so confident that it can now promote conservatism, of a sort. It’s not the conservatism of the old regime of 1776, but a new form of conservatism, one in which the radicalism of the 1960s and 1970s is now institutionalized and regulated by law in American life. The new conservatism is nothing more that an affirmation of the previous generation’s radicalism. This is why conservatism is utter folly.

The technique the revolutionaries used to overthrow the culture was to sieze control of the institutions that inform and teach the public and especially the young about the nation, slowly subverting the traditions and accepted wisdom of generations. Some, like Revilo Oliver, recognized what was happening but most – even those that objected – eventually fell in line with the new order.

Lets look at a example of the â€new order’ in practice, the 14thamendment first ratified in 1868, under questionable circumstances, was understood as an amendment guaranteeing citizenship to blacks, and that blacks would be entitled to a certain “due process” in the courts of each State, of course that process was the right of each state to decide. Anyway, for most of this amendment’s history both segregation and the so called “Jim Crow” laws were not considered in violation of the 14th Amendment. Furthermore, it was never the intention of the 14th amendment to guarantee citizenship rights to any piece of Third World filth that could simply cross the border and poop out a baby, and nor could it have been imagined that same piece of filth could be entitled to taxpayer funded welfare benefits, but that is exactly what the Supreme Court discovered in 1999 in the â€Saenz vs. Roe’ case.

Let me tell you exactly why this has happened. It is because the legal organs of the United States have been subverted; Jews have remade American legal jurisprudence in accordance with their worldview. This infiltration began in the 1960s when Jews were let into our elite universities in large numbers, before that time quotas were in place restricting the number of Jews admitted. Once inside they did what Jews have always done – subvert. Today Jews have seized the commanding heights in elite law schools and are using their power to subvert our morality as expressed in the legal body.

So who are these Jews subverting our culture? Ok let’s name some names: first there is Georgetown University Law School Dean, T. Alexander Aleinikoff who said "diversity will not only be tolerated but celebrated." Mr. Aleinikoff also served as executive associate commissioner with the Immigration and Naturalization Service, the INS. By the way, the INS has now been rolled into the department of Homeland Security which is also headed by another Jew, Michael Chertoff.

The list of Jews ruling our laws schools doesn't stop with Mr. Aleinikoff, but continues with Judith Resnik at Yale Law; George Cohen, University VA Law; Michael J. Klarman, University VA Law; Deena Hurwitz, University VA Law; Risa Goluboff, University VA Law; and Susan Rose-Ackerman, Yale Law

Some listening – though I doubt very few, might ask, “hey why do Jews do this”? Why do they subvert? This is a good question. So, why do Jews use their ethnic connections and intelligence to subvert a nation rather than strengthen it? Well that really is not the subject of tonight’s broadcast but I’ll share a brief clip by William Pierce and I hope it answers your question.

[PIERCE CLIP]

I’d like to replay a brief segment from Pierce’s clip again, because it clearly tells what happened and why things are so broken today. Its starts with the subversion process

[PIERCE CLIP 2]

Now that we have an understanding of the revolutionary process which has occurred we have to ask ourselves what to do? It seems there can be only one objective, to overthrow the revolution! If this is our goal then conservatism, it seems to me, is the stupidest mode of political action we might take. By definition a conservative’s loyalty is to the regime, its institutions, and its customs. But we have just discovered our institutions have been seized and remade, if they cannot be recaptured then they must be destroyed before they finish the job of killing us.

When fighting a war it might be useful to capture an enemy’s ammo and weaponry. But if it cannot be captured then it must be destroyed so that it cannot be used to kill one’s fellow soldiers. This is the position we are in now, the universities, schools, and media are weapons being used against us, to allow them to continue firing upon us is folly; if we cannot retake them they must be obliterated or we will be obliterated.

Anyway, most public officials who describe themselves as conservatives are opportunists cashing in on a favorable political label – and I’m thinking of politicians like Newt Gingrich, John Boener, Tom Delay, and George W. Bush , while a few – though I can’t think of any - are gullible, but well meaning people.

But speaking of conservatism as a political philosophy, I think it is rather defective.

Do you know of this sport called fencing? In this sport opponents wear a heavy white protective clothing and a fine wire facemask, they engage in swordplay. Actually their blades are not swords but “foils.” Anyway, the sport of fencing reminds me of conservatism. Before the match the conservative, or fencer, announces “On-Guard” and when he strikes with the tip of his flimsy foil he announces “touché.” While there might be drama and much style to such a match, it is just a friendly match. The Jew, or his servant the liberal, in contrast uses a club to savagely beat his opponent into the ground. The conservatives really don’t understand their opponents are not playing by the any set of rules, and the conservatives will always lose against such an opponent.

Old January 21st, 2006 #72
James Hawthorne

Default Good Job

Thanks Geoff for the time and effort you put into your show for VNN - It is truly is appreciated.

VNN Media

Old January 21st, 2006 #73
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default Archives

BTW, the archive is up for those who could not listen live or had rebuffering problems.

--------------------------------------------

16K Streaming Audio (for dial-up users)
http://vanguardnewsnetwork.com:8000/...bttind916k.pls

48K Streaming Audio
http://vanguardnewsnetwork.com:8000/...bttind948k.pls

MP3 Download (27 MB)
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...bttind956k.mp3

-------------------------------------

All Archived

Old April 6th, 2006 #74
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default Pest Control and 500 Years of the Mestizo Menace

The Truth is No Defense: 4/6/2006 #11
Pest Control and 500 Years of the Mestizo Menace

Listen Here to The Truth is No Defense

Making my usual drive about town I noticed the Mestizo work gangs building homes and digging ditches. Instead of becoming enraged, for some odd reason I recalled a book I read long ago by science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke, I think the book was entitled Rendezvous with Rama, but I’m not sure about that. Anyway aboard Clarke’s fictional starships trained monkeys performed service operations. Clarke thought that trained chimps could be trained to perform certain dangerous and complex tasks better than robots, at least in some cases. Though it’s been years since I read any of his books, as I recall, entire starships were staffed entirely by monkeys. Of course computers actually piloted the ship, the chimps in many cases worked as custodians. Before water wheels, steam engines, and before cranks and cam shafts animals performed labor which could only be substituted by slaves. Domesticated animals, horses, dogs, cattle truly are our servants.

Despite being bred for life among humans domesticated animals sometimes bite back. They sometimes bite the hand that feeds them. I’ve witnessed dogs, for instance, which for many years had lived benevolently among other farmyard animals suddenly attack another animal, say a chicken or calf. Though, sometimes there is a reason for such attacks: the victim is often wounded or disabled – that is weakened in some way and thereby vulnerable, perhaps by a broken wing or a sickness. Despite centuries of conditioning and natural selection whether it is the master’s hand, or another farmyard beast, domesticated animals can quickly revive their ancient survival mechanisms and bite back, often ferociously. I suppose domesticated animals have several techniques for letting other animals know to stay away, perhaps by body language, chemical signals, or grunts of various types. Without these cues it would be chaos in the farmyard, and we’ve got chaos in our farmyard.

By our own sloth, indifference and assisted by our own corrupt and venal Jew controlled government we’ve failed to provide the necessary signals to the Mestizo pests to stay out. Everyday thousands of little brown stubbies cross our southern border, and unlike the domesticated animals on our farms the Mestizos and Spics are not fenced in, vaccinated, or ear tagged – as they ought to be. They are not corralled into pens for processing and packaging – as they ought to be.

Growing up in a Kansas Prairie town in the 1920s and 30s my father told me the rabbit population would often explode. Jackrabbits, in particular, were a pest, often eating the farmer’s crops down to stubble. To address the problem the local farmers would rally at a certain area where the rabbits were known to be thick, bring with them clubs, chains and bats. Assembling themselves in a wide circle and slowly converging as a team to the center, in a manner resembling a tightening noose, the men would corral the rabbits. Of course some men had metal pots and pans and other shotguns which caused the rabbits to jump from their holes. Anyway, as the circle of men converged and the density of rabbits reached certain point the beating would begin. The farmers could pulverize hundreds of jackrabbits to death in this fashion. That was how white men used to control the pest population in the ‘good ole days’.

Unfortunately we are not able to treat our current pest problem in such a manner today, at least not yet. Still, there have been attempts.

On November 8th of 1994 the voters of California attempted to control the pests. By ballot initiative Californians approved proposition 187, denying public benefits to illegal aliens; or in plain speech getting the Mestizo parasites of the backs of the white taxpayers of California. The Mestizos, the Jews, and of course the liberal lackeys, were outraged that the Mestizo free lunch program would end. In response the Mestizos angrily paraded in Los Angeles unfurling Mexican flags, and a few American flags turned upside down. Perhaps the most succinct and memorable statement about the whole affair was uttered by Art Torres, California State Senator, Chairman of the Calfornia Democratic Party, and Mexican Invader when he said “proposition 187 is the last gasp of white America in California.” Never have truer words been spoken. The though law was passed by the voters, a Jew judge named Marianna Pfaelzer nullified the law and the will of the Californians.

Here is California State Senator Art Torres uttering his infamous words,

[Torres Clip]

All across Latin America the pests, which for centuries had been tamed the by the crack of the white man’s whip, have broken from their cages and feed lots and are now pillaging their master’s homes. These beasts are showing their fangs: the Mexican Mestizo, the Puerto Rican Spics, and the Peruvian ‘Amerindians’ smell fear and vulnerability up north. Its not just whites in America, but throughout the world European humanity is acting in the most cowardly manner, the beasts of the field can sense our weakness and saliva is dripping from their fangs.

In Latin American states, like Mexico and Columbia, the white elite have managed to maintain some control of the savages, but their grip is weak. The Mexican army put down a bloody uprising in the southern state of Chiapas in 1994, the so called Zapatista rebellion. But a brown revolution – an awakened racial consciousness – is spreading across Latin America: to the east and south, Venezuela’s brown masses, utilizing the power of democracy, have ousted the white elite, installing a charismatic brown socialist named Hugo Chavez, Chavez quickly moved against the white elite which traditionally had managed the lucrative oil interests; further south, in Peru, the Amerindians replaced a Japanese technocrat and voted in one of their kind, Alexandro Toledo; and next door, in Bolivia, Evo Morales became that nation’s first Amerindian ruler.

In his inaugural address of January 23rd of this year Mr. Morales, Bolivia's first Indian, president said these words:

Quote:
I want to say to all my Indigenous brothers in America, here in Bolivia today that campaign of 500 years of resistance hasn't been in vain. Enough is enough. We are taking over now for the next 500 years.
This desire for revenge against whites runs deep in the Mestizo, and is now manifesting itself within the borders of the United States. The anger of the Mexican elite in California was still smoldering in the words of LA Country supervisor Gloria Molina in this 1996 Latino political rally:

[Molina Clip]

Gloria Molina, is just the first wave Latin American demagogues within our borders. Twenty years from now she and her team B antics will be eclipsed by a more strident form of Brown Socialism, like that which elected Evo Morales. Evo Morales, now President Morales, has described his ascendancy to the presidency of Bolivia as the "United States' worst nightmare" and what he means when he says the United States is the Yankee, gringo, the white man: it is to us, the European population of America to whom Presidente Morales is addressing his remarks. If we are wise we – by we I mean the racially conscious whites listening now – ought to treat the words of Mr. Morales seriously. Considering the disorganized state we are in as a people we ought to be very concerned about the future. States like Mexico and Bolivia have high birth rates, in contrast to the gringos in El Norte. Worse, we have a government that is cooperating with Mexico and other Latin American states in the demographic extinction of our race.

Anyway, the 500 years Morales referenced in his inaugural address regards arrival in Mexico, in the year 1519, of the conquistador Hernando Cortez. Landing at what is now Vera Cruz the red bearded Cortez, along with 500 men and 15 horses destroyed the Aztec Empire, a stunning victory. The disdain one conquistador had for the people he encountered Mexico was summed up thusly,

Quote:
"All the people of this province of New Spain, and even those of the neighboring provinces, eat human flesh and value it more highly than any other food in the world; so much so that they often go off to war and risk their lives just to kill people to eat. The majority of them, as I have said, are sodomites and they drink to excess." (P. de Fuentes, The Conquistadors, 181)
That was written by a conquistador who had taken part in the war against the Aztecs. More recently, the future United States General and 18th President, Ulysses S. Grant took part in the so called Mexican War of 1846 – 1848. In this little remembered war Grant served under General Winfield Scott and like Cortez, they landed at Vera Cruz and from their launched an invasion of the Mexican heartland, as did Cortez nearly 500 years before. Scott’s army, with Grant, went directly for the capital, Mexico City, and there, they defeated the Mexicans at Cerro Gordo and Chapultepec.

Grant spent consider time in Mexico and overall was charmed by the exotic beauty of that country, so different from the dense humid woodland of his native Ohio. Though, he noticed Mexicans certain defects

Quote:
The people of Mexico are a very different race of people than our own. The better class is very proud and tyrannizes over the lower and much more numerous class as much as a hard master does over his negroes, and they submit to it quite as humbly. (U.S. Grant)
More recently the English satirist Evelyn Waugh, who toured Mexico in the 1930s and wrote a book about his travels, entitled Robbery Under Law, The Mexican Object-Lesson, had much to say about his experiences in Mexico: In his 1939 book Waugh described the democratic process in Mexico, such as it existed,

Quote:
"the Mexicans, for the most part, prefer to leave the voting papers uncounted and draw from the lists made up at the party headquarters."
Waugh also described the Mexican characterization of heroes as

Quote:
"squat, swarthy, passionate, intolerant, vain men who when cornered shoot their way to freedom and take to the mountains, who will steal and promise and give lavishly, sell anything and repudiate the bargain, murder their friends and buy off their enemies, nurse a grudge and forget a kindness, sometimes grossly sacrilegious, sometimes heroically pious, Aztec and Castillian inextricably confounded."
Anyway, shortly after Cortez finished off the Mexicans, another European conqueror, Francisco Pizarro appeared. Pizarro’s sights weren’t set on subdued Mexico but on Peru and Bolivia. On his third attempt to push his way into Peru, Pizzaro exhorted his men saying "There lies Peru with its riches; Here, Panama and its poverty. Choose, each man, what best becomes a brave Castilian." Only thirteen men to up Pizzaro’s challenge, the rest abandoned him. These thirteen, the famous thirteen “Los trece de la fama” headed to Peru to take the empire of the Incas. In 1532 Pizzaro and his band of men, called the "Children of the Sun" by the natives for their fair skin, began the conquest of Peru. Incredibly, like the Aztecs the Inca Empire too fell into the hands of Spain; except for Brazil all of South America was ruled the Europeans from Spain.

Much has been made of late about the brutality and greed of the Conquistadors, both Cortez and Pizarro are considered villains in today’s history texts; the vilification of European history is in accord with the multicultural propaganda of recent times, yet such hand wringing was not part of my education. I can clearly recall Pizarro and Cortez being portrayed as heroes in my elementary school. They were hailed for their fantastic conquests, and with so few men. Clearly, I recall, my sixth grade elementary teacher tracing his fingertip along the globe, starting at Spain, then slowly rotating the globe, keeping his finger on it, as he traversed the Atlantic ocean to Vera Cruz, Mexico and then to Mexico City. I can recall his expression of amazement, with a hint of pride, at both Cortez’s and Pizarro’s accomplishments.

Recently, while reading a book by Leszek Kolakowski, I encountered a peculiar passage about his visit to pre-Columbian monuments in Mexico, that is pre-Cortez Mexico. As he toured Mexico’s ruins he found himself in the company of a "of a well known Mexican writer, thoroughly versed in the history of the Indian peoples of the region." A man we might regard as a cheerleader for diversity and multiculturalism – Mexican style.

Anyway, Kolakowski writes that his guide

Quote:
"…often in the course of explaining to me the significance of many things, I would not have understood without him, stressed the barbarity of the Spanish soldiers who had ground the Aztec statues into dust and melted down the exquisite gold figurines to strike with the image of the Emperor." (That would be Charles V)
To this Kolakowski replied to his guide

Quote:
" you think these people were barbarians; but were they not, perhaps, true Europeans, indeed the last true Europeans? They took their Christian and Latin civilization seriously; and it is because they took it seriously that they saw no reason to safeguard pagan idols; or to bring the curiosity and aesthetic detachment of archeologists into their consideration of things imbued with a different, and therefore hostile religious significance. If we are outraged at their behavior it is because we are indifferent, both to their civilization, and to our own."
Later in the essay Kolakowski clarifies that he is not so much an admirer of Cortez, as he is disturbed by the lack of context and perspective in the understanding history, and the ideological tint it had undergone in recent years. But the point remains, Cortez and Pizarro were brave men, in many way exemplars of European bravery. Indeed, they were defenders of their civilization.

In all the fuss about the conquistadores’ greed and brutality it is forgotten just what sort of cutthroat savages Cortez and Pizarro confronted. I’d like to read to you now an excerpt from John Keegan’s A History of Warfare, a section in which the Aztec and Amerindian tactics of war are discussed, please listen carefully as this is an extended paragraph and will not be transcribed:

[P. 111 -112]

Today, the Mestizo and the Spic invaders are reviving their bloodthirsty customs and cutthroat folklore in our land; some even cloth themselves in Aztec dress and practice war hoops and strange incantations to their tribal deities, as did the Juan Manuel Alvarez who derailed a train in Glendale, CA, killing 11 and injuring 200. Alvarez drove his truck to a Anglo section of greater Los Angeles, far from his home, and parked his truck on the tracks, exiting just before the arrival of the commuter train – but not before dousing the truck in gasoline and setting it a fire. When I read the Washington Post report about Alvarez’s life I found a curious paragraph, it turns out Alvarez belonged to a dance group called

Quote:
“Xipe Totec, which performs traditional Aztec dances at churches and parades around Southern California and across the Southwest. Alvarez wore an elaborate costume, performing in a feathered headdress, loincloth and sandals. When their son was born, he and Carmelita gave him the middle name Nezahualcoyotl, after a 15th-century tribal poet-king.”
The historical record of Nezahualcoyotl mentions that he sacrificed his main foe to the gods, as a human sacrifice; no word if he was “stripped” – that is had his flesh serried from his bones then having his beating heart ripped, or was the stripping skipped on did he just have his beating heart ripped from his chest?

Just like in Mexico and now in Los Angeles, the Mestizo pests are wrecking our infrastructure through their ignorance and gratuitous brutality. The behaviour of the Mestizos is not that different from I story I recently read from South Africa about the overpopulation of elephants. The elephant population has exploded so much they are encroaching on human developments, knocking over homes, trample people, and of making the land a desert through over consumption the vegetation. The article mentions the last culling, or organized killing, to control the population of elephants last occurred in 1967.

Anyway, if we do not control our borders and redefine our nation in terms of race we will continue to be victimized by the Mestizo pests. What the Mestizos really want most is our homes, what they want are our women; they want the comfort and luxuries we enjoy: luxuries and comfort which the Spic and the Mestizo cannot construct given their feeble brain chemistry.

The intentions of the Mestizo and Spic are very clear and if one cares to follow the crime reports and demographic changes a pattern emerges, where the Mestizo and Spic go, the whites flee: whites flee the rapes, the murders, and the pestilence and ignorance the Mestizo carries wherever he travels. California’s white population is being ethnically cleansed and replaced with Mestizo; even neighborhoods like Compton – which had been colonized by Black years earlier – are being seized by the Mestizo. It might be noted that Juan Manuel Alvarez, the train saboteur, lived in Compton, a town that used to be known as a black enclave in Los Angeles. In Los Angeles, the working class whites are being pushed into the desert or sent packing to other states where the Mestizo has not yet colonized.

Unless we invoke a form of pest control we shall be deprived of our homes and lives soon enough.

It’s really too bad we can’t muster the even a small group of men, like “Los trece de la fama” famous Pizarro’s famous thirteen. The Mestizo if dealt with directly and swiftly can be easily defeated. Throughout this nation’s history we’ve rounded up the Mestizo and sent him packing back over the border, I know of at least two large pest control operations against the Mestizo, the first in California in 1931 and the second 1950s under Eisenhower, the so called Operation Wetback. The genocidal nexus of Jewish media control and multicultural propaganda in the publics schools makes a third round-up of Mestizos seem unlikely.

In closing this monologue tonight I’d like to discuss the existential threat posed by the Mestizo. There is deep malevolence and envy in the soul of the Mestizo; he is a mixed race mongrel offspring fathered by the conqueror that wrecked his mother’s civilization. Smoldering hate and simmering resentments percolate just below the surface directed against the yankee, the gringo, the hidalgos. These resentments against the white man predate those of all other aggrieved races, except for the Jew. Unlike the other invader species entering our lands, the Chinese, the Africans, the Vietnamese, and the Pakistanis, the Mestizo’s claims to the soil are stronger and older than any other groups, and they are conscious as a race of these claims. Of all the groups burrowing into our land the Mestizo has the motivation, the will, and the numbers to physically wipe us off this continent. What they lack in intelligence the Asian and the Jew can provide.

Old April 9th, 2006 #75
Whitefist

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
the Mestizo’s claims to the soil are stronger and older than any other groups, and they are conscious as a race of these claims. Of all the groups burrowing into our land the Mestizo has the motivation, the will, and the numbers to physically wipe us off this continent. What they lack in intelligence the Asian and the Jew can provide.
This is a great broadcast, I just read the transcript but I'm going to give it a listen to.

The closing remark commands reflection, because there is an assumption within aware White circles that dealing with the colored hordes will be easy and a very simple matter once the jew is dealt with.

Granted, the jew is the puppetmaster, the maestro of the nonwhite orchestra, BUT, as Geoff Beck points out, the Mestizo's of the Western Hemisphere have very strong claims to the land, and while they certainly aren't to be overestimated, at this juncture they shouldn't be underestimated and there's precedent for another, more cunning and intelligent race to provide leadership for the mestizo hordes in their drive to exterminate the White race from the land.

Consider Southern Africa, Chinese and North Koreans were operating behind the scenes, and those North Koreans are formidable fighters. Didn't the North Korean elite commandos train Mugabe's internal security forces??? The Chinese backed the ANC for many years, and it's born fruit, the White Man has been chased from Africa and the Chinese are crawling all over it, the new masters of a resource rich continent.

So, why wouldn't the same be repeated here, in the Kwa??? We know that White genocide is the "official" policy, though not officially discussed. It is entirely possible that the Mestizo threat will become far more formidable as their numbers and resentment of Whites intensifies.

Much to think about Kwans...
The mob was heading in, to ransack and loot the apartments of the terrified old men and women. When the troopers arrived, M-16s at the ready, the mob threatened and cursed, but the mob retreated. It had met the one thing that could stop it: force, rooted in justice, backed by courage.-1992 Republican National Convention Speech, Houston, Texas, by Patrick J. Buchanan August 17, 1992

Old April 9th, 2006 #76
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Enjoyed reading your observations, Whitefist.

--Hail Victory!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitefist
This is a great broadcast, I just read the transcript but I'm going to give it a listen to.

The closing remark commands reflection, because there is an assumption within aware White circles that dealing with the colored hordes will be easy and a very simple matter once the jew is dealt with.

Granted, the jew is the puppetmaster, the maestro of the nonwhite orchestra, BUT, as Geoff Beck points out, the Mestizo's of the Western Hemisphere have very strong claims to the land, and while they certainly aren't to be overestimated, at this juncture they shouldn't be underestimated and there's precedent for another, more cunning and intelligent race to provide leadership for the mestizo hordes in their drive to exterminate the White race from the land.

Consider Southern Africa, Chinese and North Koreans were operating behind the scenes, and those North Koreans are formidable fighters. Didn't the North Korean elite commandos train Mugabe's internal security forces??? The Chinese backed the ANC for many years, and it's born fruit, the White Man has been chased from Africa and the Chinese are crawling all over it, the new masters of a resource rich continent.

So, why wouldn't the same be repeated here, in the Kwa??? We know that White genocide is the "official" policy, though not officially discussed. It is entirely possible that the Mestizo threat will become far more formidable as their numbers and resentment of Whites intensifies.

Much to think about Kwans...

Old April 16th, 2006 #77
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default Our Revolution Is Not Conservative

The Truth is No Defense: 4/18/2006 #12
Our Revolution Is Not Conservative

Listen Here to The Truth is No Defense

When English General Cornwallis presented his sword to General Washington and French General Rochambeau at Yorktown in 1781 the long and bloody revolutionary war started by thirteen American colonies had finally ended. Washington then ordered the band to play "When The World Turned Upside Down," a popular tune of the day.

The American Revolution of 1776 did turn the world upside, as professor Gordon S. Wood has written in his book The Radicalism of the American Revolution. But to many Americans the radicalism of the revolution is unknown, even to Americans with an interest in history. Most contrast the bloodthirsty mayhem of the French Revolution of 1798, just a few years after our own, and assume according to the cliché that our revolution was a "conservative revolution." Wood argues life in the colonies was changed radically after the revolution.

In many ways the world men into which men like Adams, Washington, and Jefferson were born into was one closer to feudal Europe than the world we now live in. It was a world of fealty, where society had many distinct classes and each class owed obligation to those below it and service to those above it. It was a society linked by personal loyalties, and where the private and the public was hardly separated. It was a society united by blood and family. A society organized much differently than they one unleashed in 1776. The new nation would be one open to new men, based on contract and law, not upon family ties, traditions, or venerated loyalties.

The system created by the revolutionaries of 1776 worked well for a century or so, if one overlooks internal strife of 1860-65. Overall, Americans - and let me define American: White Europeans tribes mainly from Western European - enjoyed the salutary benefits of limited government, an expanding economy, and high levels of freedom.

The system created by the founders did not survive the upheavals of the Twentieth Century. A few legacy artifacts persist, if only anemically, for instance the Right to Bear Arms and the Right to Free Speech; but the right to free association and the right to be free from warrant-less searches has disappeared. Really, what does remain is twisted wreck of conflicting laws and confused customs. What remains is not worth saving.

The sooner we recognize we live in 'grinning tyranny' that has assumed the form of a constitutional republic created centuries ago, and the sooner we give up the folly of 'restoring the constitution' and focus instead on creating a new system for our people the better is our chance for survival. And when I say our chance I mean White Americans and the culture, customs, and genetics we are heir to. We may draw inspiration from the old system and we certainly ought to learn from the failures of the old system, but the idea of resurrecting the Old Republic is a puerile fantasy.

The toothpaste is out of the tube, and any honest evaluation of Congress reveals the numbers do not exist to vote our way out of this mess, and that assumes that the will and courage exists within the government to fix the mess we are in, which it does not.

Besides we know much more about the world than Jefferson or Madison did, especially in two important issues: biology and mass media.

The founders were not ignorant media and biology, Jefferson, the patient astute observer recognized that "black[s] are inferior to whites in both body and mind." Perhaps seeing forces of egalitarianism, which he had a role in unleashing, he said this:

Quote:
Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people [blacks] are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them.
But what they intuitively knew about Race through observation, we know from science and the costly failures welfare state. The other founders too knew the reality of race, It was not just Jefferson, John Jay said

Quote:
Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people—a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and custom

Multiculturalism was as abhorrent to the founders as it is to White Nationalists today. Benjamin Franklin even lamented the settlement of Germans in Pennsylvania, saying they were too foreign for his tastes. Imagine if the founders could see the mobs of Mestizos marching in the streets of Los Angeles or Chicago, surely Washington would raise an army and dispatch the invaders. Worse consider their reaction if they discovered that Jews were in control of the mass media.

The media in 1776, as is now, was vicious and partisan, but the media's scope was almost always local. The great thinkers of the day like Hume, Locke, and Smith were read by only a few men, but even those ideas had a powerful effect upon the world.

Today we live in a age of mass communication, mass media, mass man. We know from experience and sociology the effect of mass communications on the public, this the founders did not know, which often manifests itself in the so-called 'lemming phenomenon:' where the minds of the citizenry are systematically managed by mass media and then are deprived of the tools and information needed to think critically about the problems of the day.

Washington and Jefferson both understood that a free people could only remain so by being sober, informed and disciplined. The mass media insures the public is numbed, misinformed, and fat. Lemmings are to be pitied, they are victims of television, newsprint, billboards, and a music industry either in the hands of the Jews or serving Jew's interests: the Jew's interest is Israel and the exploitation of the society which hosts them. This is what Washington warned us about in his farewell address of 1796:

Quote:
So likewise, a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the hatreds of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter

Washington, in his farewell address warned us not only about entangling alliances with overseas nations but also about elements within the nation serving foreign powers.

Despite the warnings of Washington and the wisdom of Jefferson we need to acknowledge, however much we all might love the old system, it is irreparably compromised. The goals of the coming revolution must be clear: our nation is our race; our nation is for our race; and our nation serves the interests of our race.

We need to consecrate a nation dedicated to the uplifting and improvement our race, not the defilement of it.

You must look at what is happening today and come to recognize that we have lost. Whites have lost control of the government that was created for our posterity. This government serves the interests of Jews, Blacks, and Mexicans, but it does not serve our interests.

The procedure for dispensing with the old system is beyond the scope of this broadcast. Dispense with it we must, before it dispenses with us.

Perhaps, after the revolution, a Grand Council could be formed. Members of which are selected on the basis of their service and leadership in the revolution; perhaps brothers or other family member of those that had fallen might also be selected for service.

This group, over generations, might develop into a natural aristocracy. Perhaps a sort of nobility might arise. A nobility bred and identified by their allegiance, or fealty, to the race. Perhaps, we could develop a society not based on rights, but on obligation, service, custom, and reciprocity to the race. A society which would stress the collective interest of our race. Perhaps a society more feudal in orientation,one whose mission is to preserve the race and the soil; one with a respect for commerce but not at the expense of the blood.

In Wood's book The Radicalism of the American Revolution he describes the world the founders knew before the revolution as one in which business, personal and private aspects of

Quote:
life were intertwined. The household, the society, the state – private and public spheres were scarcely separated. Authority and liberty flowed not from political organizations of the society but from the structure of personal relationships.
Its seems to me the type of society we need is a 'volkisch' society were people are united by bonds of family, blood, and status. A society where the outsider can be identified and excluded.

Old April 16th, 2006 #78
Itz_molecular
Banned

you might want to correct your archive page , it isn't 2007 , yet .
( I know that time fly's , but you don't have to give it a push ).

Old April 16th, 2006 #79
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
you might want to correct your archive page , it isn't 2007 , yet .
( I know that time fly's , but you don't have to give it a push ).
Itz M:

Sorry, can't seem to find the 2007 reference you mentioned. Was it in the audio, transcript or some other place?

Old April 19th, 2006 #80
Itz_molecular
Banned

Default still 2007 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
Itz M:

Sorry, can't seem to find the 2007 reference you mentioned. Was it in the audio, transcript or some other place?
from the govnn.com main page, go to the audio archieve button . From VNN media index , choose your name 'geoff beck', on that page scroll down . The last two shows are shown as 2007 , shows #11 and #12 . Either they are wrong or that last nap of mine was 365 days and one hour long

Thread