VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Crime Center
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 9th, 2009 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Not the first and won't be the last story of niggers criminally mismanaging, to put it delicately, cemeteries.]

Chicago nigs dig up/dump 300 bodies, resell cemetery plots

(It's not bad enough that we have to worry about our living loved ones. Even the dead aren't safe around these subhumans.)

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...-cemetery.html

New estimate on cemetery bodies: 200 to 300

Authorities today sharply increased the estimate of the number of bodies disinterred at Burr Oak Cemetery in southwest suburban Alsip in a scheme to illegally resell grave sites.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=97466

Old July 9th, 2009 #22
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Body identified in Stamford grave theft

STAMFORD -- The identity of the 2-year-old child whose body was stolen from a Stamford grave and found in a New Jersey river has been confirmed as Imani Joyner.

Stamford Town Clerk Donna Loglisci said she signed disinterment papers permitting authorities to exhume Joyner's coffin Monday in Woodland Cemetery in the city's South End.

Joyner died in April 2007 and was born in 2004 with semilobar holoprosencephaly, a condition that kept her brain from developing fully. It affects one in 5,000 to 10,000 live births. She wasn't expected to live; the condition causes babies to die before birth or shortly after.

Joyner survived until she was 2 and a half. Doctors called her a miracle baby.

The disinterment permit signed by Loglisci was handed over to police in Clifton, N.J., where the body was found this weekend.

A Stamford police captain said evidence found at the crime scenes in Woodland Cemetery in Stamford and New Jersey point toward some kind of ritual. He would not say what the evidence was.

"When we say ritualistic, we're looking at an off-shoot of Santeria and Palo Mayombe," Capt. Richard Conklin said, citing two syncretic religions originated among Caribbean descendants of Africans who brought the beliefs from their home continent to the West Indies.

Conklin said the child being dubbed as a "miracle baby" may have led some to believe it had mystical powers.

Joyner died from pneumonia on April 22, 2007 in Branford at a Hospice residence, her death records and obituary show. She had pneumonia for 10 days.

Two men fishing in the Passaic River on Sunday afternoon in Clifton, N.J., found the body of 2-year-old girl in a garbage bag at the shoreline, police said. An investigation led authorities to the grave of Joyner, who was buried in Woodland Cemetery in 2007.

Authorities exhumed the grave on Monday and found an empty coffin that looked broken into. The ground around the grave, however, was not disturbed, and that let police to believe the theft of the body was not recent.

Phone messages left with relatives of Joyner's parents have not been returned.
http://www.connpost.com/breakingnews/ci_12783242

Old July 15th, 2009 #23
Ed in CT
Good Guy

Default Las Vegas, NV: Negro rapes, kills toddler

Suspect in baby rape, murder appears before Vegas judge

LAS VEGAS (AP) — A man accused of sexually assaulting and killing his girlfriend’s toddler made an initial court appearance in Las Vegas on felony charges of murder and sexual assault with a minor.
Advertisement

William Marshall said Tuesday he understood the charges against him, and Las Vegas Justice of the Peace Nancy Oesterle scheduled a preliminary hearing Oct. 23. The judge set a bail hearing for Aug. 12.

The 37-year-old Marshall was arrested June 13 in Tempe, Ariz.

He is accused of sexually assaulting and killing his girlfriend’s 21-month-old daughter, Shia Travis. Her body was found June 10 in an apartment complex trash bin in Las Vegas.

The girl’s 20-year-old mother, Darrean Williams, has not been charged in the case.

story here

Old July 15th, 2009 #24
Itz_molecular
Banned

All the readers of VNN are well aware of TNB and its many consequences . How do we reach the rest of the White population , with this truth ?

Old July 16th, 2009 #25
Ed in CT
Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular View Post
All the readers of VNN are well aware of TNB and its many consequences . How do we reach the rest of the White population , with this truth ?
Niggers 'reach out' to Whites all the time. TNB/Coontact is the best teacher.

I think it's more difficult for Whites to make the connection from the root cause of their exposure to TNB which is the jew.

If I'm talking with someone and negro crime comes up, I'll usually try to mention that many of the former presidents of the NAACP were jews and that jews are the ones that promoted desegregation, race mixing and the like.

It's a slow process to bring someone around and many are not worth your time. I try and find those that have had a few bad experiences with nigs and feel them out a bit. If they seem open minded and receptive, I give them bits of info here and there until they start asking more questions. From there, I slowly awaken them to what's really going on.

Old July 29th, 2009 #26
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Nigger Busted Screwing A Horse (2nd time)

Quote:
A Conway, S.C., woman who had video surveillance of a man having sexual intercourse with one of her horses said she found the suspect behind her barn Monday night and pointed a shotgun at his head until police arrived and arrested him.

Rodell Vereen, 50, of Longs, is charged with buggery and trespassing after Barbara Kenley, who owns Lazy B Stables on Coates Road in the Wampee section of Horry County, told officers she had video of the suspect having sex with a horse then wanted to catch him at her barn.

``That stable was my getaway, my stress relief,'' said Kenley, who has owned the stable for 20 years. ``Everybody has a place they like to go to get away. Now it is totally destroyed. It is the only thing I have in life.''

A family member said Wednesday that Vereen was diagnosed with a "mental disease'' more than 10 years ago.

``He's supposed to be on medication but I don't believe he's been taking it,'' said Beulah Vereen, also a neighbor. "He's not a violent man, I know.''

It is the second time Vereen, who works for a landscaping company, has been charged with having sex with a horse at Lazy B Stables. Vereen pleaded guilty to buggery on July 21, 2008 and was sentenced to three years probation, ordered to undergo mental health counseling, and told not to go near Lazy B Stables after he was caught having sex with a horse on Thanksgiving Day of 2007, according to the 15th Judicial Circuit.

Vereen has also been registered as a sex offender since pleading to the buggery charge last year, according to the State Law Enforcement Division.

"I have a false sense of security right now,'' Kenley said. ``When they arrested him before I thought that was the end of it. Now all of my insecurities are back. I can't go out there at certain times because I am afraid.''

Vereen will have a probation hearing at 9 a.m. Monday at J. Reuben Long Detention Center in Conway, according to Richard Laskill, a senior agent for the S.C. Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services.

A judge will likely determine if Vereen will serve the remainder of his three-year suspended sentence for the 2007 buggery charge.

"Hopefully he won't get out,'' Kenley said. "My goal is to get him away from me and my property.''

Kenley, who lives four miles away from the stable, said she can't afford a security system for the stables. She said she spent several hundred dollars on the video surveillance system that was used to help identify Vereen.

"In 20 years I've never had a problem like this,'' Kenley said. ``I never knew people did such a thing.''

Kenley said Vereen was having sex with a 21-year-old horse named Sugar. Kenley said the horse is being treated for infections related to the incidents.

Kenley told officers she had video of Vereen ``having relations'' with one of her horses on July 19, according to a police report. ``I had given police surveillance video before and they weren't able to identify him,'' Kenley said. ``And I wanted to catch him firsthand. It was just a matter of time before I caught him.''

On Monday night, Kenley said she went to check on the horses and saw an unknown vehicle parked near her property.

Kenley found Vereen behind a barn where the horses are kept and pointed a shotgun at him. Kenley called police on her cell phone and waited for officers to arrive.

"He was very subdued,'' Kenley said. ``He was like ... cold. He may have been in shock.''

Kenley said she asked Vereen what he was doing at the barn and that he said he was looking for a bathroom.

"I told him he was full of crap,'' Kenley said. "He apologized and said he didn't mean to hurt me.''

Vereen admitted to officers that he did have "relations'' with a horse on July 19, the report shows. Officers reported that they viewed a video showing the suspect having intercourse with a horse.

Bail was set at $10,000 for Vereen, who is being held at J. Reuben Long Detention Center.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/bre...ry/858947.html

Old October 28th, 2009 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

Girl's confession stuns worshippers
By The Spectator
Religion | Sun, 25 Oct 2009

“I placed a goat's horn into the stomach of my elder sister to prevent her from having children," Olivia, 19, and a self-proclaimed witch, now exorcised, told a large congregation at the Ebenezer Healing Church at Kasoa, in the Central Region last week.

She had been sent to the church by her relatives after they heard about Prophet Michael Osei, founder and leader of the church and his miraculous encounters with witches and wizards.

They had the conviction that the man of God could help their child to get rid of her witchcraft.

Olivia had told her parents (the father and a step-mother) that she was forced to send her mother (now deceased) to a witches camp where she was slaughtered for a feast.

"They gave my mother's heart to me to eat and our queen witch feasted on my mother's head as our culture demands," she told the stunned congregation.

Earlier, Olivia had confessed that she was given the witchcraft spirit by her paternal grandmother at the age of five.

"I personally did not like the witchcraft and I fell sick often, so l told my mother about it. She did not believe me and warned me not to mention it again saying that it was not possible.

"Again, I persisted in encouraging my mother to take me to a powerful man of God to exorcise me but she refused to do anything about it until I turned 15, by which time I had become well-versed in witchcraft.

"I became so strong spiritually that once when my mother took me to a pastor in Cote d'ivoire, where we lived, to be exorcised, a strong burst of smoke suddenly came out of my nose and mouth as the pastor faced me, forcing him to fall flat on the ground. He was not strong spiritually to face the witchcraft spirit in me, so we left."

According to Olivia, later and before her mother could decide to take her to see another man of God, the witches ordered her to bring her mother down to the camp to be slaughtered for one of their numerous feasts "since I had been feasting on other witches' meat and had never brought any meat to the camp for a feast."

I felt reluctant to comply with their order and so I refused to go to the camp for two weeks but they attacked me at home spiritually one night and beat me up mercilessly until I became very weak. Before they left, they threatened to kill me if I refused to bring my mother to the camp within some days.

"Their spiritual assault on me manifested physically the next day. When my mother saw the marks on my body, she demanded to know what had happened but I never told her the truth. She then took me to the hospital where I was treated and discharged.

"Because of their threat to kill me, which I knew they could do, I had no option but to spiritually take my mother to the camp the following day to be slaughtered."

She said after her mother's death, she decided to prevent her elder sister from having children.

"I turned my left hand into a knife spiritually, opened her womb and placed a goat's horn in there to prevent her seeds from growing. It has been in there for the last 10 years during which my sister has gone all lengths to find a solution to her barrenness without success wasting a lot of time and money in the processes."

The goat's horn was invoked spiritually by Prophet Osei and Olivia's sister vomited it out in the presence of the congregation after she (Olivia) was ordered into the bush to pluck some leaves which the prophet used to induce the vomiting.

According to Olivia, if her sister had gone for an operation in her quest for a baby, she would have died on the operating table.

"Also I had no reason to place a cowry in the stomach of my grandmother but I did, resulting in her constant stomach troubles which wasted her money when she went round hospitals and herbal centres looking for a cure." The old lady vomited the cowry in the presence of the congregation after the prophet commanded it out.

Olivia, who does not know how to drive a vehicle physically, said as a witch, she was a driver at the camp and drove the witches to wherever she was directed to drive them to.

Asked where they got their vehicles from to drive around spiritually, she said they could use anybody's vehicle spiritually.

"The car may be seen to have been parked but we take it away spiritually," she said.

She added that their careless nocturnal driving sometimes damaged some of the vehicles they took away spiritually, giving the owners a hell of trouble the following day.

[more]
http://www.modernghana.com/news/2454...rshippers.html

Old February 28th, 2010 #28
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Durban, South Africa. Long ham-it's what's for dinner.

Quote:
A suspected cannibal was arrested in Richards Bay's Esikhawini township last night after police found body parts cooking in a pot at a nearby reserve. The man is being held in connection with the disappearance of a 46-year-old woman from Gobandlovu reserve in Esikhawini at the weekend and a second unidentified victim. The missing woman's partner and neighbours found a pot of human remains cooking on a fire in bushes near the entrance to the township yesterday. Other body parts, including a woman's limbs, were found near the fire, said Eshowe police spokesman Supt Jay Naicker. It was the second woman's body to be found butchered in the area in the last two weeks, he said. He said that news of a cannibal in the region had spread like wildfire and had attracted a large crowd to the scene. The horrific discovery was made when Mbuyiseni Gwala was searching for his girlfriend. Just after 8am yesterday, he found her handkerchief and scarf near the entrance to Esikhawini. A man emerged from the bush and ran away when he saw a group of people approaching. The group went into the bush and discovered the human body parts cooking in a boiling pot on a fire. In Durban, Veven Bissetty reports that Durban psychiatrist Dr Ashwin Valjee said today that while mental illness played a role "where people eat people", other factors should not be ruled out. Hunger, he said, also played a part. "This type of person must be very sick, mentally. But one needs to look at the circumstances. It could be a sense of survival for food, perhaps. It's definitely not normal," Valjee said. Police said that three weeks ago the mutilated body of a woman was found in a drain not far from yesterday's gruesome discovery. Her head, left arm and internal organs were missing. - Empangeni Bureau.
http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller...N_cannibal.php

Old February 28th, 2010 #29
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Courtesy of New Nation

Quote:
One of our followers on Twitter tweeted us a story about a man, Robert Kaweesa, that was caught choppin’ down a cow. He says that he’ll continue having sex with animals until the day he dies because to many women in Uganda are HIV positive. His neighbor watched him pull his shaft out of a cow. The entire neighborhood held him down until the police arrived.

This Shizzz is Sick

This man can’t be serious. Robert Kaweesa is one of the many sick a$$ people that live on this planet. From some nigger site below
http://bossip.com/209486/end-of-days...igs-and-goats/

By the way, "chopping down" means muh dikking in in southern and central Afreaka.

Old February 28th, 2010 #30
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default and another one

Quote:
MAPUTO (AFP) – Two young men accused of having sex with a goat in central Mozambique are facing criminal charges, and the goat's owner is demanding they make traditional wedding arrangements, state media said Friday.

The young men, whose names and ages were not released, were caught in the act by police and arrested outside the rural town of Mbucuta in central Mozambique, said the website of the state broadcaster.

"One of the young men was naked and holding the goat's head, and the other was having sex with the animal," witness Mario Creva told Radio Mozambique.

District prosecutor Leonides Mapasse said the two will face trial for simple larceny.

The goat's owner may also file a civil suit against them, he said.

The owner is demanding the young men pay him damages and initiate a traditional wedding ceremony by paying "lobolo", a dowry, a family member told Radio Mozambique.
http://africansuntimes.com/cms/modul...dex.php?id=263

Old April 5th, 2010 #31
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Ritual sacrifice of children on rise in Uganda

Quote:
Caroline Aya was playing in front of her house in January when a neighbor put a cloth over her mouth and fled with her.

A couple of days later, the 8-year-old's body was found a short walk away — with her tongue cut out. Police believe she was offered up as a human sacrifice in a ritual killing, thought to bring wealth or health.

"If it is a sickness you try to treat it, and if they die that is one thing," said Caroline's father, Balluonzima Christ. "But when you slaughter a person like a goat, that is not easy."

The practice of human sacrifice is on the rise in Uganda, as measured by ritual killings where body parts, often facial features or genitals, are cut off for use in ceremonies. The number of people killed in ritual murders last year rose to a new high of at least 15 children and 14 adults, up from just three cases in 2007, according to police. The informal count is much higher — 154 suspects were arrested last year and 50 taken to court over ritual killings.

Children in particular are common victims, according to a U.S. State Department report released this month. The U.S. spent $500,000 to train 2,000 Ugandan police last year to investigate offences related to human trafficking, including ritual killings.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...UGlCQD9ESCS900

Old April 6th, 2010 #32
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Nigger kills wife, keeps her on ice for four years. Screws stepdaughter, 11.

Quote:
Mobile preacher arrested for incest and murder

MOBILE, Ala. - A Mobile man is facing charges of murder, rape, sodomy, and incest. Police believe Anthony Hopkins murdered his wife, and kept her in the freezer putting his family through a reign of terror and sexual abuse. It happened on Rylands Street.

Police say behind the yellow tape lived a family of eight children who've endured years of abuse. Police say their father, Anthony Hopkins; most likely killed his wife, and sexually abused at least one of his kids. But thanks to one brave child, it looks like the nightmare could be over.

Police say inside the brick walls was a family in pain. Living there was a father, a so-called evangelical preacher named Anthony Hopkins. Eight children were also under his roof. Monday night, one of those children paid a visit to the Child Advocacy Center. She arrived with a startling accusation.

"We had a victim present at our offices who complained about an on-going case of sexual abuse that had taken place over many years," said Steve Giardini, with the Child Advocacy Center.

So, investigators searched the home, and what they found was even more shocking.....the frozen body of a woman. They believe she was Hopkins’ wife, Arletha. Police say they found the body in a freezer. It was wrapped in a sheet, and placed in a utility room behind the home.

"We believe it has been there for quite a while. The last known reporting or sighting of her has been three years," said Mobile Police Chief Phillip Garrett.

Police have spent the past twenty-four hours searching the home, hoping to get a glimpse into a dark world.
http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox/...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Quote:
Itinerant preacher Anthony Jujuan Hopkins killed his wife and buried her in a shallow grave, but dug her up and put her in a home freezer when her bloating body began to crack the ground, police told a Mobile judge Wednesday.
Investigators testifying in Hopkins' preliminary hearing also stated that one of the family's daughters ? the same daughter who turned Hopkins in ? is five months pregnant and claims Hopkins is the father. She told police that Hopkins:
Convinced her to have sex with him eight years ago by citing Old Testament passages.
Killed her mother, Arletha, by strangulation four years ago during an argument.

Investigators told McKnight that the daughter said Hopkins persuaded her to start having sex with him by citing the story of Lot in Genesis, in which the famous Biblical figure's daughters got their father drunk and had sex with him to replenish the family seed after they left behind the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and his wife, who was turned into a pillar of salt.
http://blog.al.com/live/2008/08/poli...ed_before.html

Old April 30th, 2010 #33
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default No moon, no sun: 'That meant Allah told him to take his family'

Quote:
The murderous rampage started after James Larry, a converted Muslim, looked to the sky and didn't see the moon or the sun before dawn Wednesday, a family member says.
"That meant Allah told him to take his family," said the woman, who asked that her name not be printed.
"He went inside and said, 'It's time,'" the woman told the Sun-Times.
Larry, of Wisconsin, was charged Thursday with murder in the fatal shootings of his wife and three other family members.
He also is charged with attempted murder for allegedly wounding two other relatives, including his mother.
Larry, 32, is accused of killing his pregnant wife, Twanda Thompson, 19; his 7-month-old son Jihad Larry; his pregnant 16-year-old niece Keyshai Fields, and his 3-year-old niece Keleasha Larry.
At least three were shot in the head, according to autopsies.
His mother and a teen nephew also were wounded in the 4:25 a.m. Wednesday rampage on the Southwest Side and remain hospitalized. A 12-year-old niece escaped and called 911, authorities said.
Larry reportedly gave police statements implicating himself, and police said they have "rock solid" witnesses who identified him as the killer.
When he was arrested on the South Side about 1? hours after the shootings, Larry allegedly told police Allah prompted him to shoot his family.
He also allegedly told police, "Too bad I ran out of bullets."
Larry led police to a vacant lot where they found the suspected murder weapon, a 9mm handgun, a source said.
Police are preparing to test the handgun for fingerprints, Larry's DNA and for a match between the firearm and the bullets that hit the murder victims, the source said. "The case is rock solid on identification," the source said. "We decided we could wait on the tests."
Larry, of Madison, Wis., came to Chicago on Tuesday with family members to visit a sister at a house in the 7200 block of South Mozart in Marquette Park, where the rampage happened, police said.
Shirina Thompson said her sister -- Larry's wife -- wanted to be a police officer.
Larry, who worked at an ice cream factory in Madison, went by the Muslim name "Bayah" and wanted his wife to wear Muslim clothing, but she resisted, Shirina Thompson said.
Larry forced anyone coming into his Madison home to kneel on a rug and pray before entering, Shirina Thompson added.
Larry and Twanda Thompson met in June 2008, and it was "love at first sight," but they reportedly had a rocky relationship.
Larry, who had served terms in state and federal prisons, was jailed earlier this year for hitting his wife in a parking lot in Madison during an argument over whether she should take their baby into a store, court records show.
Still, they got married in March and seemed to get along recently, Shirina Thompson said.
But she said she can't ever forgive Larry for what he is accused of doing.
"James should be dead," she said. "He is a danger to society."
http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/21...ting16.article

Old July 31st, 2010 #34
Joe_J.
Radio active

Nigger morgue worker raped corpse of dead White woman
Quote:
Kenneth Douglas The Hamilton County Prosecutor now says a former employee of the County Coroner's office had sex with the body of a murder victim more than 25 years ago. In a shock
ing press conference today, Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said a DNA sample from 55 year old Kenneth Douglas of Westwood apparently matched the sperm found in the body of 19 year old Karen Range.

Range was stabbed to death in 1982. David Steffen was a door to door salesman who confessed to killing her when she refused his attempts to sexually assault her. Steffen beat her and stabbed her with a paring knife.

A jury sentenced Steffen to death for rape and murder... but Steffen said he never actually raped her. But sperm was found inside Range's body. Steffen's defense attorney painted Range as less-than-virtuous, even though her family insisted she was a virgin and was saving herself for her fiance.

Last Thursday, officials learned the sperm found in Range belonged to Douglas. Douglas was arrested in March on drug trafficking charges. Suspects who face drug charges must automatically give a DNA sample under Ohio law. It was that DNA sample that ended up matching
the sperm found in Range's body.

Douglas worked in the coroner's office from 1976 to 1992. Deters says it appears Douglas took Range's body out of a refrigeration unit and had sex with it. He also says he has reason to believe Douglas had sex with other bodies.

Old August 3rd, 2010 #35
Justin Igger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
It doesn't surprise me, but that's an extra sick nigger there, it needs to be made good

Old January 28th, 2011 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator

nigger fucks, infects pigs

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=122810

Old May 21st, 2011 #37
Joe_J.
Radio active

Queens mom Marie Lauradin performed voodoo fire ritual that left daughter, 6, scarred

Determined to drive evil spirits out of her daughter, a Queens mom performed a bizarre voodoo fire ritual that left the 6-year-old girl scarred for life, prosecutors say.

While young Frantzcia Saintil was "engulfed in flames," Marie Lauradin let the screaming girl burn, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said Thursday.

Lauradin, a 29-year-old Haitian immigrant, was charged with assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

http://www.newnation.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=158741

Witchdoctors target albinos.

Old April 1st, 2012 #38
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Jihad Larry?
AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

Are you fucking kidding me? That's like a Simpsons character.

Only niggers

Old August 22nd, 2012 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

Camden Nigger decapitates 2-year-old, sticks head in freezer, kills self

Chevonne Thomas

Police say a Camden, N.J., mother apparently decapitated her 2-year-old boy and put his head in the freezer of their home before she fatally stabbed herself.

Chevonne Thomas, 33, called 911 just after midnight to say something had happened to her child and it "sounded like she had done it," said Jason Laughlin, a spokesman for the county prosecutor's office.

Officers found Zahree Thomas' body on the first floor of the Camden home and the boy's head in the freezer, NBCPhiladelphia.com reported.

The child's mother was upstairs still talking to the 911 operator when officers backed out of the home because they didn't know if she was armed, Laughlin said.

The mother stabbed herself in the neck with a kitchen knife and died, Laughlin said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...g-herself?lite

Old August 22nd, 2012 #40
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Camden Nigger decapitates 2-year-old, sticks head in freezer, kills self

Chevonne Thomas

Police say a Camden, N.J., mother apparently decapitated her 2-year-old boy and put his head in the freezer of their home before she fatally stabbed herself.

Chevonne Thomas, 33, called 911 just after midnight to say something had happened to her child and it "sounded like she had done it," said Jason Laughlin, a spokesman for the county prosecutor's office.

Officers found Zahree Thomas' body on the first floor of the Camden home and the boy's head in the freezer, NBCPhiladelphia.com reported.

The child's mother was upstairs still talking to the 911 operator when officers backed out of the home because they didn't know if she was armed, Laughlin said.

The mother stabbed herself in the neck with a kitchen knife and died, Laughlin said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...g-herself?lite
A two for one deal; that's good.

Tags
cannibalism, cannibals, juju, nigger baby killer, nigger baby rape, nigger elderly rape, nigger elderly violence, nigger savagry, voodoo

Thread