Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2004 #1
STORMSOLDAAT

Thumbs up Combat sports good for health & life!

I have spent much of my life involved with combat sports and weapons I am currently training in Krav Mega, got my brown belt in Karate at 14, started again at 19 but got booted and and nearly charged for assulting the teacher who punched in in throut.

I have also been involved in Kickboxing for some years. Also like Archery "traditional longbow" and Fencing "Epee and Sabre". Also Walking/Hiking and most other sports to be honest.

I love to be active, and then there's the old bedroom sport!

Last edited by STORMSOLDAAT; October 13th, 2004 at 09:11 AM.

Old October 13th, 2004 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Where are you, Netherlands? Dont the lowlands have many good judo clubs? Grappling is essential.

If I even knew of a single krav maga school within a hundred miles I would be temped to get my old tae kwon do and shorin ryu comrades together and do a massive "dojo bust" for fun. However, this, er, "discipline" has not yet touched my region of flyover, as far as I know.

There are so many good martial arts schools in the world, may I ask why you would give your euros to a Jude? I would also be concerned that if you are known to be a nationalist, they might stage a training accident to cripple you. Please consider whom you can trust.

Other than Whites, I have practiced karate with Koreans and Japanese and Mexicans, aikido with Japanese, judo with Negroes, all of these I felt that I could trust in the context of the schools we were in. But of course I have never done squat with Judes mostly because Judes dont like to get sweaty and they are physically weak and cowardly in general so unlike the other races of mankind, they tend to stay out of martial arts and let others do their fighting for them. Thankfully, because the last thing I would want to do is roll around on a mat with a stinking matzo breathed kike. Also I could not do it, because I would be afraid I might lose my self control and lay the dim mak on the motherfucker. LOL

Old October 13th, 2004 #3
STORMSOLDAAT

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
There are so many good martial arts schools in the world, may I ask why you would give your euros to a Jude? I would also be concerned that if you are known to be a nationalist, they might stage a training accident to cripple you. Please consider whom you can trust.
A long standing B&H Comrade and good mate of mine is the trainer, he loves all sorts of martial Arts and has had a go at almost everthing out there.

The whole class is ALL white and mostly B&H guys, some bouncers & White guys he knows from the gym. He has a few black belts and has also trainned & studied in the far east, he works as a bouncer and debt collector. It's great excerise, great fun and it also teaches you how to defend yourself in real life situations.

I think any combat training is good and also sport in General. We Europeans do not seem to have any martal arts of our own, most come from the far east.

Last edited by STORMSOLDAAT; October 13th, 2004 at 11:31 AM.

Old October 13th, 2004 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

OK glad to hear its your own friends.

There is fencing, there is boxing, there is greco-Roman wrestling, wrestling, Pakration, and savate and le boxe Francaise...

Old October 13th, 2004 #5
STORMSOLDAAT

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
OK glad to hear its your own friends.

There is fencing, there is boxing, there is greco-Roman wrestling, wrestling, Pakration, and savate and le boxe Francaise...
You are right there are a few. Never tried boxing (french or normal). I know a few London B&H guys who used to go boxing and said it's a good sport.

My view is it's about just keeping fit and active and also being able to defend yourself is a plus! Any physical sport is better than growing a fat white ass!

Old January 19th, 2005 #6
Rahowa

What about the russian martial art Sambo, i hear thats pretty good?

Old January 19th, 2005 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

the best thing to do is find out who the good instructors or really vital schools are in your area. the "style" isnt what makes a difference, its the quality of the instructor and the energy of the people you're training with.

all the best schools I have gone to, were never the biggest. some were big and some were small, some were notprofit and others were. I've trained under a Jap for aikido, a Negro for Judo, and a bunch of WHite guys for Tae kwon do and shorin ryu. The thing they had in common, was that they loved what they were doing, and all were very serious.

Today, there are plenty of people doing the gracie ju jitsu- pancrease- sambo stuff, but I would try and find a school that's been around for a while. Judo clubs are under-rated for learning basic grappling.

if you're still in school, consider joining the wrestling team. that's as good a training as any!

Thread