Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 14th, 2003 #1
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Default Fasting

Anybody know of a good information source on fasting? Of course I can do internet searches but I'm interested in something that you (any of you) have already tried for yourself. What worked for you, what didn't, side effects, etc.

What's the name of that guy who spent over 40 days in a box without any food but just water? I've read about it in the papers and saw it on TV but his name escaped me.

Old December 14th, 2003 #2
Blue-Eyed Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thexder 3D
Anybody know of a good information source on fasting? Of course I can do internet searches but I'm interested in something that you (any of you) have already tried for yourself. What worked for you, what didn't, side effects, etc.

What's the name of that guy who spent over 40 days in a box without any food but just water? I've read about it in the papers and saw it on TV but his name escaped me.
David Blaine -- but it was all a scam, as they "fortified" his water...

Old December 25th, 2003 #3
Magog

Default its wonderful.

Start out durring the weekends fast for two days a week. Eat massive vegis friday night, and yes mineral water is best, becasue tap water has dead microbs in it, and cemicals. Fasting is the best way for the body to heal itself. Reason being is all the energy the body uses to digeust food is reallocated to repairing itself. Foods cause production of Biol which is very toxic, and 3/4 of the imunue system lives in the gut to repair the damage it does.

After your fast drink orange juice for your first two meals, then have some frute (lemons are best) and vegis, and then a little meat at the end of the day. If your a big meat eater after and fast the mucuse manufactured during the repairing of your gut could block your insides and cause death if you go back to eatting a big meat meal after a fast. Lemons cut the mucuse.

If you feel tiered all the time a person needs to fast, they have to clean the gut out. You'll have energy again, feel great, and raely ever get sick.

islamic fasts for for pussies, they only stay away form food during sunlight, after dark they eat tons, and wake up early to pig out before sun rise, any stupid fool can do that.

Thread