Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2014 #1
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Question Did Heimbach cheat on his ex-girlfriend… with a Jewess?

Quote:
Posted on February 12, 2014 by Streicher's Ghost

A while ago we wrote about how Matthew Heimbach pursued the Jewess Ashley Rae Goldenberg. Among other things, she said:

It’s important to note, I believe, that while he was pursuing me, he had a girlfriend at the time, yet believed it was fine to go after me because “it’s not like i am going to marry my girlfriend anyway.” If you’re going to decry degenerates, well… That’s pretty degenerate.
http://www.destroyzionism.com/2014/0...friend-jewess/

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old February 12th, 2014 #2
bobmcharris
Banned

Nice rack.Face could use A bag.

Quote:
When I met Matt Heimbach, he was a a very mainstream conservative. He loved libertarianism, Ron Paul, and even was a huge supporter of Israel. In fact, in those photos going around on the internet of us, that was his Israeli flag. Almost overnight, his views seemed to change. He got a “Blood and Honour” tattoo and I, not really keeping up on my Nazi references, didn’t understand the reference. A week or so later, he went from asking me questions about if I would be okay raising “our children” on his salary, to posting on Facebook that he believed in burning down the homes of all Jews. He was not, by any means, a white supremacist, white nationalist, or neo-Nazi when I knew him. He used to mock Stormfronters, KKK members, and neo-Nazis. He did not hold any of the views he holds now when I knew him.
http://www.destroyzionism.com/2014/0...-dated-jewess/

Old February 12th, 2014 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I'd hit it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmcharris View Post
...with a three iron!

Old February 12th, 2014 #4
Robert Ransdell

To be completely serious, it is like 95% of the women of that race look like men in the face, there is just no other way to observe it. Rats.

I have little doubt that this is total hogwash, I met Mr. Heimbach and his girlfriend at the time (I am assuming they are still a couple) and she was clearly of most excellent racial stock, didn't really take notice of her body shape except to notice she was proportionate, not overweight or anything, but her face was like something you would have seen on the side of the Berlin streets in the crowds gathered to watch Hitler parade by. Very beautiful, very Nordic and I do believe she is from Minnesota or Wisconsin so that would make sense.

Really laughable to me that this Jewess rat face would make these claims, as with everything, they hate and aim to destroy everything they cannot achieve.

Old February 13th, 2014 #5
Lucian A.
Banned

Is it?

You gotta think like a nerd, 95% of them would say yes to something that looks like Egon Spengler with breast implants.

Thread