VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Executive Summary > The Problem
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 12th, 2015 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Jewish vermin cry after reporter asks Bernie Sanders if he has dual-Israeli citizenship

Quote:
A group of Jewish vermin are in tears after an NPR interviewer asked Bernie Sanders if he had dual Israeli citizenship on-air.
The National Kike Democratic Council called the question indefensible and cried anti-Semitism.

The fact is that this is a legitimate question. Having dual citizenship in another country raises questions about one’s allegiances.

I would go even further that being a Jew raises questions about one’s allegiances.

They are a people who feed and leech off of other societies and cultures. They do not belong in any position of power within America or any other nation.

Please go to the actual source article from The Hill
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...d-about-bernie
and spread some truth about the Jewish problem.

Jewish Democrats slammed an NPR interviewer Wednesday for asking whether Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) had dual citizenship with Israel on-air.
The National Jewish Democratic Council (NJDC) criticized broadcaster Diane Rehm for her “indefensible” questioning in a statement.

“It is appalling that in today’s age, a longtime Jewish elected official would face implications that he splits his loyalty between the United States and Israel for no other reason that his religion,” said Greg Rosenbaum, chair of the NJDC’s board of directors.

http://www.dailyslave.com/jewish-ver...i-citizenship/

Old June 15th, 2015 #2
JohnEngelman

I agree it is a legitimate question.

I did not know Bernie Sanders is Jewish. That is one more reason I will vote for him.

Old August 31st, 2015 #3
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

"That is one more reason I will vote for him." Are you out of your mind? Either you're a kike or a kike-lover. I don't know who the Dimocraps are going to run for president, but I guarantee it won't be Sanders. Interesting that Bernie's initials are B.S., for "bull shit."

Old August 31st, 2015 #4
Zorost

The comments on 'TheHill' article were pretty amazing. It was like reading a thread from this website.

Thread