VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 22nd, 2019 #1
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Default ICE Raids -- Denver

I going to make this short because I don't know what these supposed raids are really going to do, if in fact that even happen.

I know this: Denver is among the cities that are to be raided starting tomorrow.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/06/...on-immigrants/

'Denver Among Cities Believed To Be Targeted In Sunday’s ICE Raids"

I am most likely fantisizing, but this could be amazing. I'm not exaggerating, over 80%, maybe close to 100% of the blue collar labor jobs in Denver are held by hispanics who speak little or no English (they are all illegal.) More than half of the cheaper apartment residents are illegal. They are nearly all, maybe all, subsidized rentals.

I'm expecting to be disappointed, but maybe, maybe...it would be Earth shaking.

Oh! And yes, Denver is a sanctuary city. ICE will get no information or help from the cops here.

I will keep the forum posted.

Mike

Old June 22nd, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

Quote:
I don't know what these supposed raids are really going to do, if in fact that even happen.
They are useless, other than making work for fedgov employees to give the appearance they are doing something constructive and "cracking down" on illegals when there are over 30 million of them in this country.

Quote:
I'm not exaggerating, over 80%, maybe close to 100% of the blue collar labor jobs in Denver are held by hispanics who speak little or no English (they are all illegal.) More than half of the cheaper apartment residents are illegal. They are nearly all, maybe all, subsidized rentals.
It's exactly the same way in Reno, Carson City and Las Vegas. That's one big reason there are large populations of homeless Whites, mostly White males, there. No jobs for them and no affordable housing, unless you're some fucking government employee or retiree from California.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 22nd, 2019 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Well, that didn't take fucking long.

"DENVER, Colorado — President Donald Trump on Saturday said he has delayed a massive Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deportation effort originally planned for Sunday.

Trump on Saturday tweeted that he postponed the effort for two weeks to "see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution..."...

Fuck

Mike

Fuck

Old June 22nd, 2019 #4
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

And finally:

"Trump announces a two week DELAY on planned dawn raids by ICE targeting 2,040 migrant families in 10 cities across the nation - but says he WILL deport them if talks fail"

So even if it came down it was 2,040 families across the nation. Holy crap, there are at least 100,000 illegal hispanics just in Denver.

Quote from Ray Allan above:
Quote:
They are useless, other than making work for fedgov employees to give the appearance they are doing something constructive and "cracking down" on illegals when there are over 30 million of them in this country.
OK, show over folks!

Mike

Last edited by Mike in Denver; June 22nd, 2019 at 08:32 PM.

Old June 22nd, 2019 #5
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Well, that didn't take fucking long.

"DENVER, Colorado — President Donald Trump on Saturday said he has delayed a massive Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deportation effort originally planned for Sunday.

Trump on Saturday tweeted that he postponed the effort for two weeks to "see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution..."...

Fuck

Mike

Fuck

No one is on our side but us.

Old June 23rd, 2019 #6
Susan

I've come to the conclusion that Trump is nothing but a blathering beta. All he is is endless talk, endless cucking, endless backing down. Alpha male my ass.

No vote for him in 2020. Fuck him.

Old July 5th, 2019 #7
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
...President Donald Trump on Saturday said he has delayed a massive Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deportation effort originally planned for Sunday...
Well, tomorrow wil be two weeks. Trump on that Saturday tweeted that he postponed the effort for two weeks.

I for one can't wait. It's going to be wonderful...I just know it.

Mike

[ I should be careful, there are forum members here who don't recognize sarcasm. ]

Old July 6th, 2019 #8
WayneW67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I've come to the conclusion that Trump is nothing but a blathering beta. All he is is endless talk, endless cucking, endless backing down. Alpha male my ass.

Agree 100%. I was never comfortable with his kike connection. He;s nothing more than a kike enabler.

Old July 6th, 2019 #9
Jim B

Quote:
It's exactly the same way in Reno, Carson City and Las Vegas. That's one big reason there are large populations of homeless Whites, mostly White males, there. No jobs for them and no affordable housing, unless you're some fucking government employee or retiree from California.
I remember reading an article in the mid 90's that talked about how hispanics were displacing white males in the construction industry. Construction was paying $15/hr ($25 in 2019 dollars) at that time but shitskins were driving the wage down to $8/hr.

I'm sure it's even worse today and probably drove white males without college degrees out of Denver or into the ranks of the homeless.

Old July 6th, 2019 #10
Jim B

Quote:

For sure. Trump now says that mass deportations will start "very soon" but expect him to change his mind within the next 48 hours or if Ivanka throws a fit.

Old July 6th, 2019 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

"Donald Trump is a weak man's idea of a strong man."

That's a very good quote, in my opinion.

Old July 7th, 2019 #12
Enbyeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
"Donald Trump is a weak man's idea of a strong man."

That's a very good quote, in my opinion.
Indeed.

Schclumpf is just a steaming orange pile o' shit from a stray dog with loose bowels.

Old July 8th, 2019 #13
Susan

If Trump just stuck to his guns and closed the border except for trade, and really worked on building the wall, he'd get my vote again.

Just remember folks, things are going to get very bad very fast if some White hating Democrat wins. Everything Trump has done without the approval of Congress will get rolled back. The border will be opened wide, gun control laws will be enacted, and measures to help small and large businesses will be rolled back.

I paid no federal or state taxes for last year thanks to Trump's actions and laws regarding the middle class. When my accountant put my income in, my taxes were immediately brought down to nothing. She didn't even have to put my mortgage interest or property taxes or expenses in as in years past. She said Trump's tax laws had definitely helped middle income folks but had resulted in higher taxes for the rich.

Under the Democrats, we would be paying more taxes. I get mad at Trump for being a jew ass kisser, for being so thin skinned, and for saying one thing and then getting bullied and intimidated by the Democrats and jews into changing his mind. He's just not the strong willed Alpha male many of us hoped for.

But none of you are going to do what is necessary to take America back from our enemies within. Life for most White Americans is still too good. And most of them, while knowing things are very wrong, are not yet where they need to be for a White revolution.

Now, small groups of Whites or even individual Whites could do tremendous damage to our enemies without the majority of Whites being involved.

This country under anyone but a White man, even a weak willed one like Trump, will deteriorate quickly.

So, be careful what you wish for. Just sayin'.

Old July 8th, 2019 #14
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
If Trump just stuck to his guns and closed the border except for trade, and really worked on building the wall, he'd get my vote again.

Just remember folks, things are going to get very bad very fast if some White hating Democrat wins. Everything Trump has done without the approval of Congress will get rolled back. The border will be opened wide, gun control laws will be enacted, and measures to help small and large businesses will be rolled back.
This country under anyone but a White man, even a weak willed one like Trump, will deteriorate quickly.

So, be careful what you wish for. Just sayin'.
You are exactly right Susan, but it sure does get tiresome waiting for what seems to never come.

"
Your search - ice raids in denver colorado - did not match any news results.Reset search tools

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

"
This was my search (24 hours.) Not much hope here.

Mike

Thread