VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2019 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default Left wing delusion on display: oddity about the racial dot map

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejo...l-dot-map.html

Quote:
While browsing through some rural areas, which are mostly made up of open space and blue dots (white people), I began to notice something odd. I kept finding random collections of green dots (black people) in weirdly delineated, concentrated areas.

What was that? It seemed odd. So I pulled up Google Maps and located the area—this is a more difficult task than it sounds, as the racial dot map has no place labels, so you have to go by shapes of cities and their relative placement.

This is what I found:

That’s right—that odd concentration is a correctional facility. And this is no isolated incident. I found it again, and again, and again.

When activists talk about the criminalization of the African American male and the need for prison reform, this is what they’re talking about—an imprisoned population so racially unbalanced that you can find the locations of correctional facilities on a map that shows only demography, and nothing else.
What is keeping them from seeing the obvious? People aren't in jail because blue niggers pull people off the streets randomly, although we're getting there slowly.

Old October 23rd, 2019 #2
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

That's the sort of data that is usually omitted.

Thread