Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 26th, 2020 #1
Jerry Abbott

Default Trademark Registration

Those of you who are considering the registration of a Trademark, be advised that the companies offering to do that for you have a nasty habit of piling on fees that you didn't suspect were coming. They don't do the entire job for the small ($69 to $99) that they present up-front. No, that's only to get them started. They will tack on additional fees for actions necessary to a proper registration, but presented to you as if they were options for enhanced service. These additional fees can run well above $1000, and probably the least you'll get away with is about $300 ($326 in my case).

Further, they'll commit you to at least some of the extra expenses by pointing out that they've already charged your bank account for the "basic service" that you already bought, meaning that you will have thrown away that much money if you don't spend more money. I just now had a such a shopping experience with Trademark Engine.

I really regret going through this trademark registration process, due to the "bottom line" cost being much larger than I was initially led to believe it would be. If I had known how much I'd be spending, I would not have gone through the trademark registration process. It was a whim in the beginning, to which I was amenable to spending up to $100.

Old June 3rd, 2020 #2
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Question

It costs $275 just to apply (https://www.uspto.gov/trademark/fees...trademark-fees). If you paid them $326 to do it for you then they only charged you $51 for their services, which is less than the quote of $69-$99.

Old June 3rd, 2020 #3
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

soundz like ya got jewed. read some of william pierce or kevin macdonald ta learn more about jewz. educate yourself, homie.

Old June 3rd, 2020 #4
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Just register at the trademark office.

https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks-app.../filing-online

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old June 4th, 2020 #5
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrick Fenstad View Post
soundz like ya got jewed. read some of william pierce or kevin macdonald ta learn more about jewz. educate yourself, homie.
Why? Because I can do arithmetic? That's been my only contribution to this misadventure.
You have the spelling and vocabulary of a nigger. We aint homiez yo n datz on da real.

Old June 4th, 2020 #6
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Why? Because I can do arithmetic? That's been my only contribution to this misadventure. You have the spelling and vocabulary of a nigger. We aint homiez yo n datz on da real.
my comment was aimed at the op and not you. trouble is my comments don't post until hours later. that's why you thought i was talking to you. i wasn't.

Old June 5th, 2020 #7
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrick Fenstad View Post
my comment was aimed at the op and not you. trouble is my comments don't post until hours later. that's why you thought i was talking to you. i wasn't.
I see...

The machinations of the Jews ensure that there is no shortage of things they can and should be called on. That is undermined by blaming every unpleasant occurrence on them. What basis is there for insinuating the Jews in this? Particularly since he seems to have gotten a good deal, though perhaps a bad headache as well. The patent and trademark processes are certainly more convoluted and expensive them they should be.

There is one thing further which I'm more confused about than ever.
What is your race??

Thread