Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 10th, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default nigger tells workers "work harder" at my job.

So there was a nigger earlier today outside my part time job that was walking around the loading dock and telling the employees at my work to "work faster you mutha fuckers" and other shit I heard from a coworker today. No body knows who this loiter is. It happened before my shift.

Anyway tonight when I was cleaning outside apparently this nigger showed back up. It was in the mid 50s outside and this nigger is all bundled up while I'm in a short sleeved shirt and not cold at all because I'm performing actual work. The skinny buck kept looking around then looked at me. A blue nigger showed up and talked to my manager for awhile but didn't do anything.

My coworker said they think this is the same nigger that was casing out Pizza Hut to rob and the blue niggers were looking for him.

FLoriduh has some of the stupidest non whites I've ever seen. Sure, our St. Louis niggers can get violent, but the ones here in Floriduh are over the top stupid on top of being violent. Same with the spics and the low class white trash here in Floriduh.

The blue nigger responding didn't seem at all concerned about the behavior of this nigger. I find it alarming. Of course company rules are you can't carry. Maybe I should start pocket carrying my small P938 at work since blue niggers wont protect you.

Old December 11th, 2018 #2
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

As my father used to say:

"Whenever you see a nigger shuffling down the street he's either going to, or coming from, the scene of a crime."

And I would advise you, once you get your CCW, to start carrying a gun. As fucked up as Florida is (I'm a longtime resident myself) we do have a stand your ground statute on the books. Just make sure you're able to convince a jury that you thought your life was in imminent danger.

Happy hunting!

Old December 11th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
As my father used to say:

"Whenever you see a nigger shuffling down the street he's either going to, or coming from, the scene of a crime."

And I would advise you, once you get your CCW, to start carrying a gun. As fucked up as Florida is (I'm a longtime resident myself) we do have a stand your ground statute on the books. Just make sure you're able to convince a jury that you thought your life was in imminent danger.

Happy hunting!
Yes, I have a FL CCW permit. I hate our carry laws though. No open carry and the penalty for carrying into a prohibited place by law in FL is a felony in many cases like a school for example or sports arena.

In Missouri you don't need a permit to carry a firearm and be put into a data base. That bitch Nikki Fried sounds like she's going to make renewing and getting a ccw a pain in the ass again. Like accepting it via mail only like it used to be years back until you could do it in person. This will cause a massive backlog.

Thread