Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 13th, 2018 #1
Jerry Abbott

Default Would you look at what Facebook decided to ban me for this time?

I've just been given another 30-day suspension from Facebook. Here's why...

----------------------------------

David Sims
December 30, 2014

I always miss a few. Back in 2008, a 25-year-old black man named Christopher Lee McCuin abducted his white girlfriend, Jana Shearer, age 21, from her home in Tyler, Texas. He took her to his home and murdered her. He left his home briefly to visit his wife, from whom he was separated (gee, I wonder why) and murdered her boyfriend before returning to his house where he had left his own girlfriend's body lying. Being something of a traditional African cook, McCuin began carving up Shearer's body into esculent chunks, which he wrapped in aluminum foil and began cooking in his oven. The police found certain of the dead woman's body parts, such as her ears, boiling in a pot over a stove burner. Perhaps McCuin expected to eat the evidence of his crime.

[caution-traingle]

This post goes against our Community Standards on hate speech, so no one else can see it.

----------------------------------

Someone went back through my posts for FOUR YEARS, in order to find something to complain about. And what they complained about is my accurately reporting the details of a murder committed by a black man.

Old December 13th, 2018 #2
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

I feel for you, Jerry; I really do, but...

Fuck Facebook. I know of too many people who are totally hooked on that shit; who brag about how many hundreds or even thousands of "friends" they've made; of people they will never see or even hear the voices of. Get a life, losers. If you're so desperate, so hard up for friendship, try getting the hell out of the house and go somewhere where you'll physically run into actual human beings.

p.s. This wasn't directed at you personally, Jerry; I'm just sick of people so addicted to technology that they're allowing computers, smart phones, the jew tube, etc. to control virtually every aspect of their lives. We're gradually losing our humanity and turning into automatons.

Old December 19th, 2018 #3
Jerry Abbott

Postscript, added 19 December 2018. I notified Facebook that the post that they censored wasn't hate speech. Appparently, Facebook agreed with me, and my 30-day ban was canceled.

"Hate speech" is a construct of the political Left, and it means whatever the political Left wants it to mean. The political Left created the term as a way to deny the First Amendment's free speech protection to speech that they, personally, do not favor. It is to our great shame that their cute little semantic trick has worked to the extent that it has.

Old December 25th, 2018 #4
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

I've been banned from Kikebook at least a dozen or more times. Say the slightest thing about filthy, Satanic kikes...........

Old December 25th, 2018 #5
Stan

I got another 30 day yesterday for posting about the two Scandinavian women who were brutally murdered in Morocco. I posted a link to the video where the sand nigger cut her head off. It was instantly flagged for removal along with this picture. Since when is news hate speech ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LDJorOdEl_E.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	10280  

Old December 25th, 2018 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

i've mentioned i was intern at The American Spectator, the #2 American conservative national magazine (after Buckley's National Review) - my fellow intern was named Ueland. he was norwegian catholic by way of san francisco, if i recall. he was very thin fellow, had carbon copy of the skull shape of this murdered broad, very similar facial structure. Ueland was a real sharp fellow, trained up by the jesuits. he and i were competing for the editorial intern position. his buddy Ed had the job (later went on to work at reader's digest), another catholic. we were a year after gutfeld, also from san francisco, claiming to be catholic. so ueland got the job and i didnt. VNN might well not exist if i had. he went on to be a chief of staff for one of the top republicans, cant recall who. havent seen his name in 15 years, i'm sure he's working in the the System somewhere for the republicans, maybe in some state government. very sharp guy. from the magazine's editor's POV, he was the correct pick, i suppose. but the magazine was mencken's spirit heir, and i fit that even more than the editor who made the decision, let alone ueland.

so i had everything i wanted at 22 - and then nothing.

and then came the internet, which saved me

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 25th, 2018 at 06:43 PM.

Old December 28th, 2018 #7
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
I got another 30 day yesterday for posting about the two Scandinavian women who were brutally murdered in Morocco. I posted a link to the video where the sand nigger cut her head off. It was instantly flagged for removal along with this picture. Since when is news hate speech ?
Imagine if you'd posted pics of rock-throwing Palestinian children getting their heads blown off by the trigger-happy IDF; I bet you'd be permanently banned.

Old December 28th, 2018 #8
Stan

This one just got me canned for another 30 days,on my second account.

" Just saw a video of some goat humpers hacking the head off of an attractive young woman in Morocco, just because they were the enemy of allah. This really happened last week , and was quite violent."

I would just love to give fuckbook the big heave ho but , it is a real convenient way to keep in touch with friends and family. Another White Man's invention hijacked by the jew.

Old December 29th, 2018 #9
Peer Fischer

If you "need" a FB account to keep up with certain people or groups you have to use throwaway accounts to post edgy truths.

Same thing for Twatter but they have some kind of algorithm that IP bans you. I've had multiple Twitter accounts suspended and was unable to create new ones even with new email addresses and it never explained why.

Old December 29th, 2018 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

seems like the system is constantly reducing alternatives

so if you dont own a cell phone, you are pressured at every point to give them your "mobile" number (you dont have) for "security" reasons

if you dont have google or facebook, you're constantly urged to sign up for something you do need using those log-ins

the system wants everybody on the same few platforms. it's White to resist that

Old December 29th, 2018 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

the line between verification/security and advertising is being blurred. they're always trying to force things on you and deliberately making it difficult. you try to log on to something, they're putting 3-4 screens before you get to your business. try this new thing. do this for security. all unnecessary. clogging up simple activities. because there aren't other options you can realistically use.

Old December 29th, 2018 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

you have a Moral Duty (anglo) to play Your Role in the Jewish Charade that is public life

in specific, this calls for Pretending that minorities commit crimes no more frequently than whites do. any deviation from this Pretense will cause you to incur Penalties of increasing Severity if you Persist

the US becomes tiresomely totalitarian

Old December 29th, 2018 #13
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
if you dont have google or facebook, you're constantly urged to sign up for something you do need using those log-ins
In Holland if you want to respond to a subject you need to register with one of the Jewish "tools" .The solution don't respond to that misery.

Old January 3rd, 2019 #14
ulsterpatriot

After being permibanned I deleted my account and removed all its Jewy apps as a 2019 resolution.

Old January 12th, 2019 #15
Todd Fletch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
seems like the system is constantly reducing alternatives

so if you dont own a cell phone, you are pressured at every point to give them your "mobile" number (you dont have) for "security" reasons

the system wants everybody on the same few platforms. it's White to resist that
Just as certain dating apps/forums or non-dating internet apps/forums require a Facebook ID or ELSE you cannot access it!

I used to give in/cave in and form a new FB ID to acquiece to their stupid privacy busting little rule.

But no longer will I all but inadvertently help out Mr KYKE/Mr CUCKerberg in any way, shape, or.form.

FAKEBOOK needs to die!

If for nothing else, for the phoney politically CORRECT virtual virtual signaling nonsense!

Isn't it funny how local news media sources all over the country will take their little white on black crime and make it look as if it's the late 19th century with Whites killing Blacks? Overdoing it? Yet, if you take crime statistics that show what morally bankrupt people that blacks really are that you are allegedly WAYCIST?

But, it's just another Jew using Blacks as a battering ram against white people. Truth be damned!

Last edited by Todd Fletch; January 12th, 2019 at 10:41 AM.

Thread