VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 17th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Audio: Jews Created Political Correctness

You've heard the term. Now find out where it comes from. Not from Germans. Not from nazis. From jews. The jews that created the USSR. And murdered tends of million of normal White Christians just like you.

http://broadcasting.vanguardnewsnetw...io20070822.mp3

Old May 31st, 2008 #2
Mr. SlashN'Burn

Cool

Took me awhile to get the point of the songs you chose. When I first heard that part, I thought you'd been hittin' de ganja pretty hard. But, after a second listen, I get it. The Jews are hypocrites because they don't mind the drug references in songs, or the femroid singing about running over her boyfriend/husband/fuck buddy with the pick-up truck, but they bristle over Axl Rose saying: "niggers".

Of course, it doesn't explain the inclusion of the country song by the chick about being happy all the time. Catchy tune, though.

One minor point: Not to be nitpicky, but the term that you really should use is "Khazarically-correct" *NOT* "Semitically-correct". The Jews arenn't "Semites", but the Arabs are, and using terms like "Semitic" and "anti-Semitic" only muddy the linguistic waters. If we describe ourselves as "anti-Semites", it gives the impression that we're anti-Arab, which we're not.

Grant it, "Khazarically-correct" doesn't have the same phonetic ring as "Semitically-correct", but there's a principle at stake. Don't help them perpetrate their LIE of being "the Chosen People" with your terminology.

BTW, that 'Andre" who called really sounded like a faggot, particularly at the beginning and end of the call. I'll admit that, to me, pretty much any Yankee male under the age of 50 or so, who doesn't have a really deep, gravelly voice sounds like a faggot, but still.......makes you wonder.

Old June 1st, 2008 #3
Wagner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. SlashN'Burn View Post
Grant it, "Khazarically-correct" doesn't have the same phonetic ring as "Semitically-correct", but there's a principle at stake. Don't help them perpetrate their LIE of being "the Chosen People" with your terminology.
Sephardic Jews are Semitic as are Palestinians. The word Semite is properly understood as a linguistic term and, as such, Ashkenazics are indeed Semites because they speak Hebrew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. SlashN'Burn View Post
BTW, that 'Andre" who called really sounded like a faggot, particularly at the beginning and end of the call. I'll admit that, to me, pretty much any Yankee male under the age of 50 or so, who doesn't have a really deep, gravelly voice sounds like a faggot, but still.......makes you wonder.
Not sure what you are implying here. Andre is well known around VNN and is certainly not a fag.

-Wagner

Old June 7th, 2008 #4
Mr. SlashN'Burn

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
Sephardic Jews are Semitic as are Palestinians. The word Semite is properly understood as a linguistic term and, as such, Ashkenazics are indeed Semites because they speak Hebrew.

You may have a point there. I never really thought about it in linguistic, rather than racial terms.

Nonetheless, it really does tee me off, the way those Khazars pretend to be something they're not.

Not sure what you are implying here. Andre is well known around VNN and is certainly not a fag.

Nothing against the guy. Like I said, I'd never heard of him before. His voice was just kinda high and effeminate-sounding, so I thought he might've been a fag.

-Wagner

BTW, don't these posting rules really bite the big one??? 'Your message is too short-please lengthen message.' Wtf ever.

Thread