VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 27th, 2004 #1
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Default Judas Priest praised in VNN Letters

Did anyone see this? Who is this person K? His accolades to faggot degenerates make me chuckle. Surely this overwrought veneration is parody. At least, I hope it is.

Quote:
Subject: Judas Priest

Alex,

Check this flaming hot shit out: I've been into Judas Priest since high school. Now they've got a brand new album coming out entitled "Angel of Retribution," and the premier track is said to be the song "Revolution."

My ballz are glowing in the dark at the prospect of getting my hands on this Priest album!

The cover art is said to be of an Angel rising to claim vengeance; the Angel was previously defeated (see the cover of the album Sad Wings of Destiny).

The concept behind the new album, near as I can tell, is that the Angel has risen above the Wings of Destiny, which have held him down: and now itz payback time!

Though fortuitous itz still really cool: Judas Priest is my Wagner!

Heaven is ice cold German beer, a live Priest concert every night, and red hot blondes in tight leather: what an eternal recurrence! A nice set of titz in my face, bracketed by flowing blonde locks; Priestly power chords and screaming guitar solos flying at the speed of light; Teutonic fury with crystal shattering vocals; thunderous drums, volcanic bass guitar, lightening leads, a clear starry cosmic backdrop -- lookout! 2005 could be the year of the Priest!

Here are some links: Here & Here.

I hereby officially and seriously request that "Riding on the Wind" be played -- at full, complete, absolute full volume -- at my farewell party, whenever that is!

K

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old December 27th, 2004 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

wasnt me, but I confess to liking Judas Priest as well. But not enough to buy an album. LOL

Thread