Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 4th, 2012 #1
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Default Eleanor Roosevelt as 'First Lady': Sex-loather, as anti-beauty as they come

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_D._Roosevelt

Quote:
Eleanor had an aversion to sexual intercourse, and considered it "an ordeal to be endured"
This is a 'first lady'? A so-called representative of the ideal? Not only did she look like a horse, but openly claimed her loathing of sexual intercourse.

Could such a degenerate be any more anti-nature? As far as one could possibly get from the likes of the ancient world and their beliefs.

No wonder FDR was screwing other women. I believe there is a lot more to those degenerate 'leaders' of the 'allied' side of WWII than we will ever know. Very disgusting characters who barely pulled off a charade of decency thanks to money-backed positioning.

Old June 4th, 2012 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

You kiss the niggers and I'll kiss the jews and we will stay in the White House as long as we choose.

-FDR advising Eleanor of his intention of running for a third term of office

Old June 4th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

I've always heard that Franklin married his lesbian cousin Eleanor to keep/get the money in the Roosevelt family.

Old June 1st, 2013 #4
Norman Bean

The 1951 book "washington confidentual" By Mortimer and Lait, has a good story concerning her.The cops in dc, were interogating a black, and he first told them that his job, was being a "block buster".He then told the cops, he couldnt be arrested, because he was a personal friend of her, and pulled out as big pile of personal letters to prove it.Bet he wasnt arrested either.

Old June 1st, 2013 #5
Farwell Kirk

She was also a big fan of Communism.

Thread