VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 30th, 2010 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default If we had a white society

Just muzzling things over...

If we had a bunch of microstates under a Defender umbrella, how would we cope with the problem of fresh generations not liking the particular state they were born into?

Maybe a sort of White equivalent of the Amish's Rumspringe (sp?) would work. Give them a year to travel and check out other states, see if they wanted to give up their birthright and sign up with a different society.

Just as we don't tolerate being forced by jews into a Purim puree, neither should we tolerate being forced by other white men to fit their deranged utopian dreams. Microstates side by side could peer over the fence and laugh.

Old December 30th, 2010 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Germanic people have such a wonderful low-key way of doing things compared to the hypermoralistic, just-plain-nasty Anglos. You ever notice that? What characterizes the British, more than any other trait? Some would say hypocrisy, and it's hard to disagree, but I think their two-facedness is trumped by their viciousness. For every Bev, friendly and modest, there are about 30 Nick Griffin types.

The Amish don't say, we alone live the right way, and we're going to kick your teeth down your throat and atom bomb your corpse if you don't go along, asshole. They say, we just want to be left alone. They say to their kids, look, we live a radically simple life, worlds apart from the way most others do. We think our way is best, but it is not for everybody, and we do not deny that there are attractions in the way others choose to live. Why don't you take a year and look around, and think, deeply ponder, just how you want to spend your life. And when you make a decision, let us know.

The most despicable aspect of the WASP as an ethnic type is its moralizing. Nothing can ever just be, it has to be good or bad. Always. Doesn't matter if you're picking a brand of catchup, there's a right one and a wrong one. Of course, this type always identifies the good with its own personal preferences and tastes.

What I mean here is, we should take advantage of The Jew's destruction of our culture, and use it to reshape our cultural ideal. A new type of white man can emerge. Not in the sense of the New Soviet Man, but in the sense of bringing out certain latent elements in our racial character, and playing down others.

Old December 30th, 2010 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Good white traits I want to see in myself and those around:

- self-control
- organization
- non-littering
- respect for privacy
- capacity for cunning and guile
- honesty
- sophistication
- taste
- learning / respect for learning
- ability to be quiet, combined with ability to get rowdy and enjoy raucousness when fitting
- great capacity for being funny, appreciating humor, particular satire, in both ribald and relaxed forms
- disposition to help rather than harm, to steward rather than abuse
- alertness / being observant / awareness of context in broadest senses, literal and intellectual
- fitness
- preferring Benny Hill to Monty Python
- genuine tolerance for and understanding of eccentricity and humor
- possessing of moral courage - able to stand alone or in minority against popular but wrong view
- bravery
- respectful of things deserving respect, rather than outward form alone
- ability to lead and subordinate to leaders

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 30th, 2010 at 06:13 AM.

Old December 30th, 2010 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

The chief problem whites face, as a race, is taking power from jews. This is a technical problem, not a philosophical or intellectual problem.

Once Whites regain independence, the problem becomes arranging things so as to give proper scope to the individualism that makes the white man worth defending, as a race, without allowing said individualism to undermine the society in which it flourishes.

Old December 30th, 2010 #5
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The chief problem whites face, as a race, is taking power from jews. This is a technical problem, not a philosophical or intellectual problem.
Excellent posts.

Instead of it being a technical problem, I would say that it is a problem with the lack of courage among many Whites today. Lack of courage to step outside of the forms and rules that the jew has set for us.

Old December 30th, 2010 #6
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Germanic people have such a wonderful low-key way of doing things compared to the hypermoralistic, just-plain-nasty Anglos. You ever notice that? What characterizes the British, more than any other trait? Some would say hypocrisy, and it's hard to disagree, but I think their two-facedness is trumped by their viciousness. For every Bev, friendly and modest, there are about 30 Nick Griffin types.

You've given me some interesting things to mull over here.

I'd always assumed it was just australians, the lowest class of convict descended Anglo society, that was like that.

But I have seen a fair bit of it among the English too.

The inclination to abuse & antagonize without cause, which, as you say, is largely absent among the Tuetonic & Scandavian Whites.

Quote:
The most despicable aspect of the WASP as an ethnic type is its moralizing. Nothing can ever just be, it has to be good or bad.

Having been steeped in Anglo culture, I've found myself falling prey to this tendency myself.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old December 30th, 2010 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
You've given me some interesting things to mull over here.

I'd always assumed it was just australians, the lowest class of convict descended Anglo society, that was like that.
Hey, come on. I learned what German I know from an Australian at the University of Utah. He was a great teacher. He was the best of the British tradition - modest, respectful, educated - solid.

It's funny. I remember two world cups ago. The English were fagging on in their usual way about how great they were going to do, but the ONLY one of them who played worth a nutsack was Owen Hargreaves, who was trained up and played in Germany. Being British they assumed he was inferior to their whining losers, but in fact he was superior. By the end, even the remarkably unfair and dishonest British were forced to acknowledge it.

The problem is most aspects of British culture are inferior to average German culture. We can defeat the jews, and we don't have to be "Nazis" to do it, but we do have to learn what German culture has to teach about these things, and copy it over into our Anglo-American practices. It can be done. No one even thinks about doing it because people are idiots, and the higher-end WN are the worst of all, because our higher education is WASPy wherever it isn't jewy.

Look how horrible White Anglo-American culture is:

What is the top end? WASP college-administrator types: completely politically correct, all smiles to your face, and stabby-stabby behind your back.

What is the low end? Baptists nearly too dumb to unscrew the tops off their dirt jars.

Quote:
But I have seen a fair bit of it among the English too.

The inclination to abuse & antagonize without cause, which, as you say, is largely absent among the Tuetonic & Scandavian Whites.
German culture is more serious than Anglo-American culture. Anglo culture is MUCH more concerned with externals and appearances. So you always have to fake being happy, fake being friendly, fake opinions you really don't hold, fake being wealthy through use of credit, fake quality products through marketing lies...German culture has been infected by all this, thanks to her loss in the war, but fundamentally German peoples are more like an extended family than are Anglo cultures. Anglo cultures are far more class ridden. In England it's who you know, not what you can do. American was spared that, thank God, since we had a continent to fill, and all hands were needed, thus the focus on the practical, and what you could do, rather than who your father was. But we still have the scraping before money and status.

All we need from British culture are some of the brains and cleverness, and a soupcon of its sleazy cunning.

Old December 30th, 2010 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

this is the acme of Anglo-American culture

fake smile

fake principles

Old December 30th, 2010 #9
Kennewickman
Banned

Ezra Pound was looking at the mosaic of the European states and tribes as the great cradle of the White race where our cultural, economical and military interaction polished us into what we are today.

The modern concept of the super-state was started by the British Empire, followed by Russia and America. A super power has to incorporate different races in order to grow and compete. A tribal or nationalist society will promote one race and eugenics.

The trick to save the White race is in returning to the basic tribal/nationalist state on the local level and organizing these tribes into a cooperating living organism for global competition.

Old December 30th, 2010 #10
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Yeah, I know some good blacks & chinks too, does that mean they're all good?

But what's this about remarkably unfair & dishonest Englishmen?
Why, the very essence of their reputation & culture is fairness & honesty, don't you know old boy?

In any case, let's not forget to take into account that the England is the headquarters of world kikery, that's got to have some adverse impact on the zietgiest of the people.

Anyway, I can always spot a Germanic or Scandanavian. They're faces seem.. especially with the Scandanavians, almost, I dunno.. pure..

They do seem to be more on an even keel, that's for sure.

While with the Anglo's too often there seems to be something very hard or ugly, even.

However.... On the flip side, Tuetonic & Scandanavian women are far more pre-disposed to monkey-fucking, while their menfolk look on with shit-eating grins.

And not just from modern propoganda either, as U.S servicemen stationed there back in the 50's would recount.

And no less illustrious personages as Tom Metzger & George Lincoln Rockwell at that.

It almost seems like... a fucking novelty for the men, & they don't mind it at all.

Last edited by Brad; December 30th, 2010 at 09:35 AM.

Old December 30th, 2010 #11
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Just muzzling things over...

If we had a bunch of microstates under a Defender umbrella, how would we cope with the problem of fresh generations not liking the particular state they were born into?

Maybe a sort of White equivalent of the Amish's Rumspringe (sp?) would work. Give them a year to travel and check out other states, see if they wanted to give up their birthright and sign up with a different society.

Just as we don't tolerate being forced by jews into a Purim puree, neither should we tolerate being forced by other white men to fit their deranged utopian dreams. Microstates side by side could peer over the fence and laugh.
The Jeffersonian concept was that each of the several States would be a micro laboratory in democratic (no ex poste facto or bills of attainder) republicanism (a constitutional guarantee). And ultimately The People (sovereign) had the right to vote with their feet as to which one was most suitable to their needs.
In the end that baby was thrown out the window by the super-government enabling act of the 14th amendment ( do it our way or else).

Old December 30th, 2010 #12
steven clark

Despite all of the propaganda (2oth century), the Germans were not particularly warlike. They were always being invaded by the French once France became a major power in the 1600's, and the Thirty year's War it became a battlefield for Europe. Irving quoted Hitler saying he wanted to avoid another 30 Year's war for Germany.

The English, on the other hand, were always invading or attacking someone, or fronting the money for it. They esentially used Germans to fight their land wars with France, but of course once the Germans united, the English had to start grabbing allies to keep them down.

I'm something of an Anglophile, but even see where the Spanish have an argument against the Elizabethans.

When in the peace movement some years ago, we had a volunteer German worker, and a lot of our peace types quietly resented her because she was so efficient...as an administrator she was worth five of the hippie-dippy college types.

Really, the Germans should be ruling the world. They had the smarts and ability to direct technology and commerce, but the wars screwed them up, and I'm not sure you can just blame it on the Nazis. I think the Germans were railroaded into war.

Like a German businessman said in 1912, Germany could rule the world...as long as it stays out of war.

And of course the English never let up how they're so good for civilization and order. We Americans caught that from them. In the 1800's, Americans were always laughed at for being overly moralizing. When the Germans brought lager beer, Americans imediately considered it a moral crisis...the same people who did whiskey like it was water.

It's this American moralizing along with British imperialism that the Jews took advantage of and mixed up multiculturalism. Despite all we say about how it's so foreign to us, the UN is really an American concept. Woodrow Wilson it's first New World Order leader.

Old December 30th, 2010 #13
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

The English will never build a better mousetrap...

...but they'll beat the crap out of the guy who did.

Old December 30th, 2010 #14
Kennewickman
Banned

There was pretty strong competition in the US between the English and Germanic population still in the 1920’s and 1930’s.

It was a total shame that the English won. The upper crust of White political life and judiciary is still clearly WASP you can see it by looking at their faces. The next logical step for them was to ally with the jews and build their little shithole mixed raced empire that lasted for a few decades. You will really get this when you spend some time in London. One day while walking in North London I had to wait many minutes for a White person to pass by to ask a question. Finely a young couple answers my question and it just breaks out of me: “What are all these niggers doing around here?” The young woman was shocked only for the fraction of the second and she said: “Yeah, that is London for you.”

On the other hand the Germanic thinking calls for a thousand years of foresight and they are very straightforward. They are extremely intolerant toward foreigners and they have every right to be. I could say a few cute stories about that. I think as soon as they can they will throw those Turks and blacks out…
In order to make it out of this shithole we are in now we have to deprive the Jews and the English both from any major political influence in the US.

Old December 30th, 2010 #15
Rick Ronsavelle

Default that reminds me. . .

. . .I was a merchant marine in the early seventies. Got a flight from Bahrain to London. Decided to stay a day or two before returning to 'kwa.

So here I was just walking down the street and suddenly I hear a female voice- "Blimey mate if you don't stop staring at me I'll call a bobby!" I was taken aback- I had no idea what she was talking about. I was just smiling. . .I was not looking at her at all. . .just smiling. . .

I also had A WIMPY burger. . .the server was a nigger. . .thirty-eight years ago. . .

Old December 30th, 2010 #16
procopius

Quote:
this is the acme of Anglo-American culture

fake smile

fake principles
I wasn't too long ago that smiling in portraits was not popular. Life in White civilization was serious business and portraits were meant to show a person was a serious person. Showing emotion (whether happiness or sadness) could make the person seem less civilized (not in control of his emotions) and effeminate (even women didn't smile back then).

How many men are forced to smile in pictures? A lot I imagine, he knows it makes him look like a ridiculous person and makes him look more effeminate. Yet people insist on making a man smile. Not smiling means he is not participating in modern life, it means he is not a "modern man" striving for individual happiness as the emotional woman does. But failing to smile does not mean unhappiness nor does it mean any emotional state, it means judging the person more by the person itself. Why do think salesman and politicians smile all the time? It's not about who they really are, but about the appearance.

Women smile automatically now for pictures. Why do you think that is? It is to hide something? Is it feminine manipulation?

Looking at a couples picture in modern times (see Facebook,Myspace) you will see the man and the woman smiling together. Happy best friends they look like! Men must know how that looks to other men even if it is on a subconscious level. It looks ridiculous. But they must smile, or at least they feel they must. You notice that homosexual men have an easier time smiling (and any other emotion) for pictures. Is this why they are called gay?

Sorry for the slight derail. Just wanted to interject a little.

Old December 30th, 2010 #17
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
. . .I was a merchant marine in the early seventies.
Jeezus some of the posters here are Ooooooooold.

Where you wearing bell-bottoms?

However did you figure out how to use the instanets?

Old December 31st, 2010 #18
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

We should revive Latin. But I think we should call it Roman instead, Latin sounds too much like Latino. If anything, knowing Latin helps you write in English properly (I despise that typical youtube-moron spelling and grammar.) and I think it would ease communication among the various European clans, however we choose to segregate ourselves after we win.

Ducemus et vincemus!

Old December 31st, 2010 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Interesting stuff above...

A formal society is actually easier on people than an informal society. There's a known way to behave in virtually every situation, so you don't have to waste time thinking about it, you just act the way you're supposed. It's a great relief. Kind of goes hand in hand with having an actual nation, made up of a connected group of people. You can't make a nation out of the denizens of a Star Wars bar.

Old December 31st, 2010 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

Interesting stuff above...

A formal society is actually easier on people than an informal society. There's a known way to behave in virtually every situation, so you don't have to waste time thinking about it, you just act the way you're supposed. It's a great relief. Kind of goes hand in hand with having an actual nation, made up of a connected group of people. You can't make a nation out of the denizens of a Star Wars bar.

Thread