Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2010 #1
Johnny James

Default How do you guys deal with how horrible this all is?

I'm by no means a perfect person, but this is all beyond comprehension to me. I suppose humanity has always been rotten but the white / black dynamic now seems to be the very worst of it. I literally feel like I'm living in a medieval castle that's been sacked, we've been disarmed, and our love ones are being carted off by barbarians and being raped and slaughtered in front of us. I feel literally like I'm going insane, that I'm trapped, I can't do anything, that these people around me are just demons. I can't sleep, I have trouble concentrating, I over analyze everything, it's like a flood. And no, I'm not going to do anything drastic, I could just help using some coping mechanisms.

Old June 27th, 2010 #2
Dylan Jones

How I deal with the negativity is to think of the positive outcomes it will have. Race mixing is cleansing of the bad genes from our white gene pool. The economic policies our government creates makes the situation worse and whites need their comfort threaten before they will really react.

Another way is going against current trends. Americans are really poorly dressed. Wherever you go you see people in blue jeans, sneakers, and t-shirts. Stop watching t.v. and sports. The kwan is thrown off by you not watching t.v. or caring about sport teams.

Old June 27th, 2010 #3
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Jones View Post
The kwan is thrown off by you not watching t.v. or caring about sport teams.
Very true. The lemmings are utterly dumbstruck when you express indifference for the local pro niggerball team. And if you voice your absolute indifference to any and all spectator sports, most kwans are left speechless and will look at you like a dog that hears a strange noise.

Old June 27th, 2010 #4
Karl Lueger

"We fight, finally, because, although it looks like we live in cowardly times,
we believe that many think as we do ,
are dedicated to these aims, ready for sacrifice,
and confident of victory."
Ljotic

"It's the jew. Forever and a day, it's the jew.

Even when it's not immediately apparent, I still say "it's the jew."

Sometimes it takes YEARS for vindication.
Eventually that rock gets turned over, revealing the jew.
And I point and say, "remember what I told you ten years ago, that a jew was involved in that scam some way or another?!"

It's a simple formula. Learn it.
Three words.

IT'S THE JEW."

Rambo, John J.

Old June 27th, 2010 #5
DiCarlo
Banned

We are losing our home, America because of a relatively small tribe of clandestine subversives who control the US Government and the willingness of their fellow tribe-members to conspire against us, keep silent and pretend there is no conspiracy. The fact that our grandsons will not know the country we knew is due to a deliberate plan to end America. This plan has been attended to for the last 100 years and that plan is coming to fruition. The people who are behind it have done it many times before over the last two millenia. They are experts at what they do. The plan is to enslave all of us and eliminate tens of millions of us simply to make it easier for these tyrants to control the masses.

America, the last bastion of freedom, has been gelded. American men have been indocrinated and then feminized. They are oblivious to the forces who control this country, though the culprits are all around us and easy to see. The braindead don't want to know. Jews control the media that brainwashes Americans, 24/7/360. They control the financial institutions that control our wealth. They indoctrinate our children with the text books they publish. They control the courts, which is a revolving door for uncivilized cretins they have unleashed on Whites, and lastly, and most importantly, they literally control the US Government.

Because of decades of incessant, neverending, brainwashing, it's difficult to expose these parasites because they silence us, and if they, themselves, are not there to watch and prevent their undesired exposure, the quisling Whites among us, the bootlickers, zionists of all types, jump up at any whiff of criticism or exposure to discredit and demonize anyone who dares to unmask their satanic masters.

Old June 27th, 2010 #6
Mr. Bowmont

I have little hobbies i like to do. Sometimes ill sit down and play a video game, other times i'll make robots out of cardboard. I know whats going on around me and sometimes it hurts, but i just think of the future and that we'll have our day.

Old June 27th, 2010 #7
OTPTT
Banned

Two words: firing range.

Old June 27th, 2010 #8
Justin
Banned

DiCarlo, you're aware there are 365 days in a year, right?

Old June 27th, 2010 #9
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Jones View Post

Another way is going against current trends. Americans are really poorly dressed. Wherever you go you see people in blue jeans, sneakers, and t-shirts. Stop watching t.v. and sports. The kwan is thrown off by you not watching t.v. or caring about sport teams.
Good advice.

If you notice a problem in your life. Something YOU think is a problem, you have to change it. People like to blame their problems on external sources to disavow responsibility. With “its not my fault” they can then wash and repeat again and again. Your first, second and third (and so on) attempts to change may fail. I advise to keep trying until you succeed.

An example of a simple problem I had was not flossing my teeth. To overcome this I had to come up with a plan. First plan was to just remember. It didn’t work. I am always too busy and would keep putting it off for another 5 minutes until it was too late to floss. To change takes discipline.

I came up with the plan of having an alarm clock ring after lunch to remind me to floss. And a second alarm clock in case I missed the first one. I dropped everything I was doing and flossed my teeth when I heard the alarm clock. This took discipline. After a few weeks of flossing it has now become a habit. A good habit I presume.

I no longer need the alarms, but they are a reminders I can and have changed my behaviour. This is just an example. You have to use your intellect to form a plan to change the behaviour you don’t want. If/when your plan fails, learn from your mistakes and do not put yourself in those circumstances again expecting different results. You are smarter than your behaviour.

Old June 28th, 2010 #10
John Denton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
I have little hobbies i like to do. Sometimes ill sit down and play a video game, other times i'll make robots out of cardboard. I know whats going on around me and sometimes it hurts, but i just think of the future and that we'll have our day.
Do you make 3 dimensional robots out of cardboard? Sounds cool to me, but I expect you need to have plenty of cardboard. I think it's great to have an arts and crafts pastime like that in this techonological age where it's so easy to spend all our spare time on the computer.

Old June 28th, 2010 #11
Leshrac
Mad Science

I laugh.

Nobody can hurt you when you laugh. Ask the few idiots who tried

Old June 28th, 2010 #12
ray bateson
baппed

Individually we're powerless, okay, but constantly despairing over the facts like you do is fucking pathetic. The most therapeutic response for the sane man to make in the face of so much madness is maniacal laughter. I'm somewhat with mister leshrac on that. When I inevitably bite the bullet in the future urban wars, I'll be the stiff that's still grinning like the cheshire cat.

Old June 28th, 2010 #13
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
I'm by no means a perfect person, but this is all beyond comprehension to me. I suppose humanity has always been rotten but the white / black dynamic now seems to be the very worst of it. I literally feel like I'm living in a medieval castle that's been sacked, we've been disarmed, and our love ones are being carted off by barbarians and being raped and slaughtered in front of us. I feel literally like I'm going insane, that I'm trapped, I can't do anything, that these people around me are just demons. I can't sleep, I have trouble concentrating, I over analyze everything, it's like a flood. And no, I'm not going to do anything drastic, I could just help using some coping mechanisms.
Yeah, it's getting kind of annoying Johnny. Once or twice I can understand, but not every third post a cry of despair. However things go, you will soon be put out of your misery, isn't that something to look forward to?

Old June 28th, 2010 #14
mael

I've got lots of hobbies. One of them is growing herbs and a few veggies. I'd like this hobby to become my main hobby.

I make gadgets and use discarded PC boards for parts and make things which amuse me. I read up on inventions and ideas on the computer and make them and adapt them. I have made electrolysers, arc-welders.

I mess with small engines to improve the power and/or the economy. I also try to fashion special fuel-processors which enable the gas engine to run of any hydrocarbon ... But my welding is crap so it's a slow job which I put off most of the time.

I make my own clothes - and adapt bought clothes so I like them.

I study and research about survivalism a lot. I keep myself informed of traditional medicines and remedies.

I do keep-fit and recently I've started eating healthily. I like cooking.

I like hypnotising people and I'm a fair-'doctor.'

Most of my free time I read-up on the news and what's behind the news and what's behind that. I do a lot of thinking about it and try to work out what's coming along the pipeline.

But my favourite pastime is wenching. From ages back I like to do tantric-sex.

... But there's usually about five minutes of a day where I'll see the hopelessness of it all and wish I was elsewhere.

But then again I'm not at all frightened of the concept of my death as I've no doubt wherever the next place is, it's a better place than this Hell which is Earth.

So my way of dealing with it is to keep busy! I don't watch TV and I don't drink.

Old June 28th, 2010 #15
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mael View Post
...So my way of dealing with it is to keep busy!
I believe mister james was addressing the white people in the room,...so what have you to do with it? Unless "keep busy" in your case refers to an extensive strategy of avoidance behaviors in the awakening recognition of what you've become; a hypocrite, a kike-a-like, a committed race-polluter living in the land of your victims, no less.

'It' has no relevance to you. Now shoo...

Old June 28th, 2010 #16
cillian

Take a break and do something productive.

Old June 28th, 2010 #17
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

I fuck whores and work out, listen to music and read, travel and ride my bike. I'm as content as a sentient person could possibly be.

I despise women, and men even more. I may live in a 99.5% White city, but that just means 99.5% of society is composed of zombies.

When I take a look around while in town, I say to myself: "Might as well bring in the niggers and shitskins, there's nothing worth salvaging here."

And that's the sad truth. Humanity has always been repulsive, but there is nothing more emasculating, putrid and utterly worthless than this modern, jewified, matriarchal society.

I'm discovering my pagan roots and slowly returning to the beauty, simplicity and unspoken understanding of nature. Civilization strangles the soul, while speech leads to self-indulgence, degeneracy and decay.

Old June 28th, 2010 #18
DiCarlo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
DiCarlo, you're aware there are 365 days in a year, right?
Your kiddin .... Besides .. isn't 360 days of indoctrination enough?

Oh, and since you noticed, I noticed avatars of ugly niggers are repulsive.

But I hope at least something else I wrote caught your eye.

Old June 28th, 2010 #19
Scott
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
I fuck whores
You mean you fuck prostitutes?

Old June 28th, 2010 #20
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
You mean you fuck prostitutes?
That's right. I'm not alpha enough to have women crawling into my bed without a peep just by looking at them. No, in order for me to fuck a "free range" woman, I'd have to go through the whole ridiculously absurd process of "courtship"--dates, small talk, shit tests, messages, phone calls, gifts, spending time together, and all the other bullshit I abhor, to say nothing of the "pick up".

I'm an honest man. Honest to a fault, and as chauvinistic as they come. Talking to a woman is one the most dishonest and insincere things I could possibly do.

Whores are the perfect solution. I always have about four or five that I patronize regularly. It's like a little harem. Very gratifying.

Thread