VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 28th, 2015 #1321
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Its easy when you and others never stop bitching about him. In reality, tubby never has to lift a finger to get free publicity, he just sits back while you and others keep bringing his name into conversations that have nothing to do with him. Williams is the worst, he sees tubby every time anyone is critical of him. If it wasn`t for williams, no one here would have any idea about tubbys existence,lol
I can't recall myself ever "bitching" about the disgusting piece of shit. I have, however, spent a little time laughing at him.

Old March 28th, 2015 #1322
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Donuts are not that big a deal here, except the old donut trucks at some of the markets and footy stadiums where they sell the old style hot jam donut that is freshly made in front of you.
Not that big a deal? That's downright un-American. What do Aussie cops eat? Where do they hang out?

Old March 28th, 2015 #1323
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
I'm impressed that an Aussie knows so much about the North American WN scene.
To be honest Fred, the more I have come to know about the North American WN scene, the less impressed and the more disappointed I become. I have never seen a group of people so ignorant about not only their own history but also in regards to the world around them as the average American WN

Old March 28th, 2015 #1324
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Not that big a deal? That's downright un-American. What do Aussie cops eat? Where do they hang out?
McDonalds, when in uniform,its all free. Of course its un American, LOL, not every country wants to be like America. You have more guns, we have less niggers and even less spics, I`d say we win in which country has it better

Old March 28th, 2015 #1325
varg

Quote:

McDonalds

not every country wants to be like America.
lol

Quote:
You have more guns, we have less niggers and even less spics, I`d say we win in which country has it better
Funny I don't remember us having more niggers/spics ever being something we voted on, or something we had any say in. Not really the time for dumb patriotardism since Australia is going to go down the same path.

Old March 28th, 2015 #1326
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
lol

Funny I don't remember us having more niggers/spics ever being something we voted on, or something we had any say in.
Neither did we.
None of this changes the fact that Williams deliberately spoke to the enemy after becoming the new head of the NA, giving them a story that was designed to cast WN in as bad a light as possible with the average American White person. Then strom supporters laugh off or refuse to talk about child stalking events. No matter what the NA wants, it will be looked at as supporting a known stalker. Then we get told that the splc story wasn't so bad. We need people working for our race, not against it

Old March 28th, 2015 #1327
Hadding

Quote:
I have never seen a group of people so ignorant about not only their own history but also in regards to the world around them as the average American WN
Anybody like you who "knows" things that aren't so shouldn't be attempting such a pose. But we know where you got your shit.

Old March 28th, 2015 #1328
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
To be honest Fred, the more I have come to know about the North American WN scene, the less impressed and the more disappointed I become. I have never seen a group of people so ignorant about not only their own history but also in regards to the world around them as the average American WN
Oh I'm quite sure you are willing to straighten us out on that. You know, the Northwest homeland stuff and all that.

BTW, what do you think White Nationalists should do with tubbo once they start cleaning up? Hang him? Or just shoot him?

Old March 28th, 2015 #1329
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Of course its un American, LOL, not every country wants to be like America.
Careful, fatso, the kwaa will bomb the dogshit out of you in order to liberate you and bring you democracy and diversity.

Old March 28th, 2015 #1330
Robbie Key

Quote:
I don't agree with that, being non-American myself. It is unimpressive in terms of organizing and structure but at the same time the US clearly has the sharpest minds among White Nationalists, globally. The more intellectual ones in Europe seems to stray towards identitarianism and the like, unfortunately. In the US they have their absolutely sharpest guys being overtly 'racist' and 'anti-semitic'.

Of course, freedom of speech doesn't really exist in Europe so that explains some of it.

Old March 28th, 2015 #1331
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Oh I'm quite sure you are willing to straighten us out on that. You know, the Northwest homeland stuff and all that.

BTW, what do you think White Nationalists should do with tubbo once they start cleaning up? Hang him? Or just shoot him?
For starters, you and hadding need to stop mentioning him every other fucking post. You really show your ignorance when you keep accusing someone of something you can not back up

Old March 28th, 2015 #1332
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Neither did we.
None of this changes the fact that Williams deliberately spoke to the enemy after becoming the new head of the NA, giving them a story that was designed to cast WN in as bad a light as possible with the average American White person.
I don't think Chairman Williams knew he had to clear it with you before he talks to anyone.

Old March 28th, 2015 #1333
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
I don't agree with that, being non-American myself. It is unimpressive in terms of organizing and structure but at the same time the US clearly has the sharpest minds among White Nationalists, globally. The more intellectual ones in Europe seems to stray towards identitarianism and the like, unfortunately. In the US they have their absolutely sharpest guys being overtly 'racist' and 'anti-semitic'.

Of course, freedom of speech doesn't really exist in Europe so that explains some of it.
Who are these guys you speak of? The ones with the sharpest minds.

Old March 28th, 2015 #1334
Robbie Key

Quote:
I'd like to pose a counter-question: who are these supposedly great intellectuals in other countries that can compete with the US amongst WN?

Perhaps England and France have some names to throw up at the table but none with the influence of say, Pierce.

Old March 28th, 2015 #1335
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
For starters, you and hadding need to stop mentioning him every other fucking post.
Mentioning who?

Quote:
You really show your ignorance when you keep accusing someone of something you can not back up
You mean like accusing Mr. Williams of deliberately trying to destroy WNism by giving an interview?

BTW, what do you think WNists should do about treasonous pieces of shit like old tubs? Firing squad? Hang him? Or just throw him in a cage full of niggers?

Old March 29th, 2015 #1336
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Not you. Sharp as a bowling ball.

Old March 29th, 2015 #1337
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
They hang out as far away from work as possible ...

Krispy Kreme has become quite a sensation in my home city - they only recently brought their franchise there. Previously, people would have to do shuttle runs to bring them back from over East.

As for me, if I need to listen to one more fat fucker ranting on about Krispy Kreme, I think I'm going to go postal. Like they need a way to stuff even more fatty, sugary crap into their diets and mouths.

Old March 29th, 2015 #1338
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
I'd like to pose a counter-question: who are these supposedly great intellectuals in other countries that can compete with the US amongst WN?

Perhaps England and France have some names to throw up at the table but none with the influence of say, Pierce.
In other words, you could not answer the question. WN does not revolve around Americans, nor do the Americans lead it

Old March 29th, 2015 #1339
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
They hang out as far away from work as possible ...

Krispy Kreme has become quite a sensation in my home city - they only recently brought their franchise there. Previously, people would have to do shuttle runs to bring them back from over East.

As for me, if I need to listen to one more fat fucker ranting on about Krispy Kreme, I think I'm going to go postal. Like they need a way to stuff even more fatty, sugary crap into their diets and mouths.
I suspect cops are the same everywhere, at least everywhere White. There was a time, years ago, when I actually thought bad cops were the exception and most were decent. I no longer believe that.

American diets have got to be the most unhealthy in any civilized country. Fat sickly people everywhere. I don't think many young women even know how to cook any more.

Old March 29th, 2015 #1340
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
In other words, you could not answer the question. WN does not revolve around Americans, nor do the Americans lead it
White Nationalism in the USA does indeed revolve around Americans. Americans lead it in America. Just as Germans do in Germany, Brits in Britain, Aussies in Australia.

I think you are just here to cause trouble. Most of your posts are in this thread. Strange, that's, from someone claiming to be an Aussie.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread