VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 23rd, 2009 #1
Serbian

jewsign Filthy Jew Gene Simmons of Kiss takes a shot at Serbs

Chaim Weis says

Quote:
We turned the other cheek when Serbian troops put to death thousands of Serb/Croat Muslims
More of his rant.

Quote:
And turning the other cheek is nonsense. We turned the other cheek when Nazis invaded Czechoslovakia and Poland. We turned the other cheek when Serbian troops put to death thousands of Serb/Croat Muslims. We are turning the other cheek right now in Sudan, where hundreds of thousands of people are being killed and displaced. It's nonsense.
We did not turn the other cheek (eventually) with the Nazis and the Japanese of WWII. The result? A better world. We did not turn the other cheek as Communism started to spread like a disease. The result? You can go to Russia and buy a Starbucks right in the middle of Red Square.
http://www.genesimmons.com/fanstorie...index1067.html

Apparently this filthy kike is still adored by millions of kwans as his pathetic band Kiss is the highest selling group of the 70s and his crappy reality tv show featuring his mongrel son, daughter and blond shiksa 'partner' is doing well.

The jew pig claims to have slept with over 4000 women.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 23rd, 2009 #2
Gabry Ponte
Banned

They only fuck him because he is on TV and has money. Take away the guitar and money and he is a short fat ugly jew that would get his ass kicked.

Old September 23rd, 2009 #3
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

The popularity of KISS shows just how hopelessly retarded Kwans really are. If the band at least released some decent music, okay. But these kikes are known for all of two songs--one which is a remake (The Boys are Back in Town) and the other is nothing but three or four minutes of "I want to rock n roll all night and party every day" over and over again.

Veritable livestock, Kwans.

Old September 23rd, 2009 #4
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
They only fuck him because he is on TV and has money. Take away the guitar and money and he is a short fat ugly jew that would get his ass kicked.

Old September 23rd, 2009 #5
Serbian

Thumbs down

Another response by Chaim to a stupid Serbian Kiss fan.

Fan from Belgrade
Quote:
Gene,Gene...I read the text about Iraq on April 9th...and I can tell you that i was complitly disapointed in one moment...Why?!USA is very good democratic country(my uncle lives in Seattle) but I don't always agree with it's outside politic.Many years ago I realized that the things on TV are not always the truth(probably because NATO bombed my country with half-uranium bombs)
There are thousands and thousands diehard Kiss fans in Russia,France,Germany,Japan and many other countries named in that text-I THINK THEY FEEL THE WAY I DO.So, Gene,those people adore your fantastic music and larger than life stage show,you are our IDOL!!!!DON'T HURT US WITH SUCH POLITICAL TEXTS ON YOUR SITE! I PLEASE YOU!!!!There are many other things to have there!

Chaim

Quote:
Aren't you glad you're not forced to speak German and/or Russian? Cool, huh?

And so on...

This vile kike always uses his site and public appearances to promote jew wars, liberalism and globalism, wrapping it all up in 'patriotism' while the fools that send their sons and daughters to die in wars for I$rael praise him as a true Amerikwan patriot.

Old September 23rd, 2009 #6
John in Woodbridge

Growing up they struck me as a gimmicky band. They only had one or two good rock songs, and that ballad Beth.

Old September 27th, 2009 #7
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
The popularity of KISS shows just how hopelessly retarded Kwans really are. If the band at least released some decent music, okay. But these kikes are known for all of two songs--one which is a remake (The Boys are Back in Town) and the other is nothing but three or four minutes of "I want to rock n roll all night and party every day" over and over again.

Veritable livestock, Kwans.
They do suck. Before I was racially aware I didn't like them and now that I know they are fucking jews I hate them. They don't have any good songs as well.

Old September 27th, 2009 #8
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
He looks like a Mongoloid in that pic.

Old September 27th, 2009 #9
Roy
Perception Manager

Yeah. If you need a laugh, watch this video. The lady calls him out as a Jew and say, "You can't hide the hook" referring to his nose.

YouTube - KISS / Gene Simmons - The Mike Douglas Show - 1974

Old September 27th, 2009 #10
Farwell Kirk

He forgot to mention how the world has looked the other way as the Isrealis persecuted the Palestinians for 60 years.Typical Jew hypocrite.

Old September 28th, 2009 #11
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Did this filthy swine know it was his fellow Middle Eastern mamzars, Wesley Kanne Clark, William Cohen and Madeleine Albright that used the U.S. and NATO to kill about 800 Serbs in their attack upon a sovereign White European nation? These bastards should be tried for war crimes against Serbia.

Damn jews are predictable to a fault.
Quote:
Chaim Weis says

Chaim Weis says
Quote:
We turned the other cheek when Serbian troops put to death thousands of Serb/Croat Muslims.
More of his rant.

http://www.genesimmons.com/fanstorie...index1067.html

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; September 28th, 2009 at 02:07 AM.

Old September 28th, 2009 #12
Gabry Ponte
Banned

I don't understand why some of these so called skinheads have not gotten together and attacked the jewish performers and also the popular nigger "gangsters". This is just show business. It;s hollywood. These farts are not real gangsters. Why haven't they beat the shit out of simmons and put it on jewtube for the world to laugh at?

The best way to ridicule the jew is to call him out and make him beg on his knees to a strong white man. The way it should be. The way it has been in the past.

Old September 28th, 2009 #13
Kievsky

It's funny how that line, "you aren't forced to speak German/Russian/fillin the blank" is used as a concrete threat against Americans. They are so afraid of being forced to learn a second language they'll go to war for it!

Or the line, "If Blah didn't do Blah, we'd all be speaking German now." Well, so? If we had a White country with no debt, I'd be glad zu deutsch sprechen, danke schoen.

And even with Spanish -- I wouldn't mind learning Spanish, I just don't want the country filled with mestizos.

By the way, the jews took over, and look how many people are using yiddishisms like "yada yada" and "schmooze." now that's truly awful.

Old September 28th, 2009 #14
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
It's funny how that line, "you aren't forced to speak German/Russian/fillin the blank" is used as a concrete threat against Americans. They are so afraid of being forced to learn a second language they'll go to war for it!
Yes, it always works with kwans and the jew knows it.
As if it matters which language is spoken when your country becomes majority non white.

Old September 28th, 2009 #15
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Did this filthy swine know it was his fellow Middle Eastern mamzars, Wesley Kanne Clark, William Cohen and Madeleine Albright that used the U.S. and NATO to kill about 800 Serbs in their attack upon a sovereign White European nation?
The number of civilians killed during the bombing was over 2,500.

Old September 29th, 2009 #16
Karl Lueger

No talent zhyd.

'Српски народ је пропатио и измучен од јеврејске руке..'

'Jevrejska kontrola medija odlucuje stranu politiku Sjedinjenih Drzava i sprovodi jevrejske interese, da odluce o pitanju rata i mira.
Bez jevrejske uprave medija, nebi bilo zalivskog rata na primer, ne bi bilo nikakvog NATO masakra nad Srpskim civilima.'

Смрт жидовимa!

Rambo, John J.

Old September 29th, 2009 #17
Dale VanderMeer

Red face

Sorry about that, brother. You would know more about this than any other person on here.
Quote:
The number of civilians killed during the bombing was over 2,500.

Old September 29th, 2009 #18
Dale VanderMeer

Who was it that called him and his "band" of freaks Kikes In Silly Suits?
Was that Stan? That is a great name for Chaim's "band".

Old September 29th, 2009 #19
Marvin Nash

Why are White women adoring this hideous jewish gargoyle??

Welcome to America! Celebrities are your new jewish monarchy!

Old September 30th, 2009 #20
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Who was it that called him and his "band" of freaks Kikes In Silly Suits?
Was that Stan? That is a great name for Chaim's "band".

Thread