Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2010 #1
Evan Heathcliff
Is it good for Whites?

Default What is the average IQ of the Kwa?

The 2006 book IQ and global inequality (sequel to the 2002 book IQ and the wealth of nations) say the IQ of the average Kwan is 98.

Since four years have past and there is no indication that the gradual dumbing down (all according the plans of jewry) has stopped we shall subtract one point.

Then we have to take the illegal mexcrement into account that the official statistics ignore. I think there are at least 40 million of them. We must subtract no less than 2 points.

That means that the national IQ of Amerikenya is not more than 95. I believe this number is exceedingly generous. What do you think the actual number is?

Old October 6th, 2010 #2
ray bateson
baппed

You haven't factored that most believe in jew-in-the-clouds. That's automatically a 10-point functional IQ deduction by anyone's book, even their own. Up to 30 according to the severity of their fevers.

Last edited by ray bateson; October 6th, 2010 at 10:40 PM. Reason: duh

Old October 6th, 2010 #3
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Were the American populace to be summed into a national mean average for IQ, you would have to handicap it 10-20 points due to the garbage consumed on a daily basis.

I know I do a lot worse on tests depending on the status of my diet/exercise.

And we know it's common practice in America to eat food that is processed and/or complete garbage, and then become lethargic and dazed.

Is it so far fetched to say that most people are walking around veritably toxic to some degree? I think not. And it's not necessarily to say it's their fault either, or that they are bad people that are irresponsible. It's the simple fact that the food industry puts a lot of garbage in food, and most people don't cook quality meals from scratch with time being more of a commodity these days.

And of course, you can cheat too. Take something that boosts your SNS (sympathetic nervous system) like the Ephedrine/Caffeine stack, and you'll learn and perform better mentally in just about anything. That is, until the downer hits 4 hours later (the half-life of Ephedrine in the body), and your SNS crashes.

Old October 7th, 2010 #4
Horseman

Anytime I hear some statistic about the US population; or about the youth, or what-not, my jewdar immediately goes up, as such stats don't take race into account and thus are utterly meaningless. There's a subconscious message to people that actually take the stats seriously that all races are the same. Very subtle stuff, but don't for a second think it's by accident.

Last edited by Horseman; October 7th, 2010 at 10:25 AM.

Old October 8th, 2010 #5
The Bobster
Banned

The average White kwan's IQ is 102. The overall number is dragged down by the muds.

Old October 8th, 2010 #6
Gibson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Heathcliff View Post
The 2006 book IQ and global inequality (sequel to the 2002 book IQ and the wealth of nations) say the IQ of the average Kwan is 98.
That seems likely.

Assume the average White IQ is 101, average black in US is 85, average spic is 90, average East Asian is 105.

Assume Whites were 69% of the population, blacks 12%, spics 15%, and East Asians 4%.

Average IQ would be 69% of 101 + 12% of 85 + 15% of 90 + 4% of 105 ~= 98.

If my assumptions are wrong, try putting corrected numbers into the equation.

Thread