VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 1st, 2003 #1
Tami

Default Insect Repellent

Insect Repellent

Household
(This won't kill any flies, but it will help keep them OUT!)

4 ounces water in a spray bottle
5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
3 drops of lemongrass essential oil
3 drops of citronella essential oil
Shake well as you spray.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal
What you will need:

Some plain petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
10 drops of lemongrass essential oil
5 drops of citronella essential oil
1 drop of peppermint essential oil
Some small containers/pots to place mix in to give as gifts.
Blend the essential oils into the petroleum jelly drop by drop. Place the mix into your individual pots. Label and you're ready to fight off the insects without dangerous chemicals.

Tami

Old December 1st, 2003 #2
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Insect Repellant

Tami:

Will this stuff repell Mexicans and Jews?

DEP
Zionist Rastafarian

Old December 1st, 2003 #3
Steve B
Banned

Default Insect Repellant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
Tami:

Will this stuff repell Mexicans and Jews?

DEP
Zionist Rastafarian
No I'm sorry Donald, it won't. For jews you're going to need something a little stronger. I recommend equal parts Zyclon B to Typhus and hard physical labor. That usually does the trick. However, jews can be pesky litle vermin and have a habit of coming back so you're going to have to be vigilant at all times. But once the jew has been removed you will find the Mexican will flee also, along with the rest of the filth. Hope this helps!

Old December 2nd, 2003 #4
Tami

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
No I'm sorry Donald, it won't. For jews you're going to need something a little stronger. I recommend equal parts Zyclon B to Typhus and hard physical labor. That usually does the trick. However, jews can be pesky litle vermin and have a habit of coming back so you're going to have to be vigilant at all times. But once the jew has been removed you will find the Mexican will flee also, along with the rest of the filth. Hope this helps!

HAHAHAHA ok this was good...
** Hands DEP the matches and points to the ovens.***. since they claim there was some lets use them..

Tami
WR

Old December 2nd, 2003 #5
Ruffin

This is unnecessary. Just force them to plow some fields. They'll commit suicide.

Old December 2nd, 2003 #6
Tami

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffin
This is unnecessary. Just force them to plow some fields. They'll commit suicide.

Can i tie them together by the necks?... Maybe when one falls the all do.. ohhh the rope just might pull taunt...

Good to see you all again its been awhile

please join the whiterevolution board as well... good stuff there too.. oh and as long as your there what the heck just sign up tell Billy Tami sent ya... grins

Tami
www.whiterevolution.com
[email protected]

Thread