Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2003 #41
FIATLUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom
Do some of you find it difficult when you finally meet a classy or quality woman when for so many years you are used to dealing with martini drinking, boot wearing, jaded young ladies with a hidden tattoo from their drunken spring break in Cancun?
Let's be honest, when dealing with the latter, you learn pretty quickly they are just good to get off with. You can't really be too nice with these types because then they cease respecting you and rule #1 with the females is this : if they do not respect you in some aspect, they don't want you for anything.

I'm currently dating a very nice young lady, wholesome, inexperienced, cute and with a bit of an old fashioned streak. This young lady went to Christian schools her whole life but does not seem too affected by that bullshit - she's pretty well adjusted.
She also does not dress and act like a bitch.
Kind of a plain jane type, but really cute.
---------
When should I if at all?

And, I was so used to being with bitchy sluts that desired to be controlled and mistreated that I have to conciously make sure I'm 100% gentleman around this current young lady.
I noticed that treating women in this fashion made them respect me, however I don't want to do this to this nice young lady.

Any advice?
Thanks
Sorry ! - what was the question again ???? - You claim to understand that most modern females is nothing but a bunch of slutz (like teen idol Slutney Sperms) - and yet you even have to ask to understand the obvious.....
The obvious is that if you find such a "gem" you ofcourse should treat her "right" and if you do not understand this and merely wishes your sexual desires fulfilled (making you no better than the slutz) then I think you should find yourself a slut and join in your most unholy communion.
A really decent female most certainly deserves a really DECENT behaviour from any "suitors" . (Decent as in the classsical sense of decent behaviour towards females)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle
What if she was your daughter? What about getting married?
Tell me, what is the difference between jews and you guys?
So... a female like Gabrielle comes up with a tiny squeak of request for decent behaviour and suddenly most everybody calls her names and treats her most unfriendly and indecent like if she had met a bunch of nigers on the prowl cruising for a piece of ass......
But ... you see.... had I had a daughter she wouldn't have been (allowed to be) a slut and if any pig , also had that been a white pig , tried to mistreat or take advantage of my little girl I think he easily had had a rather bad accident - but then again my idea of being white is not to treat a female badly just for being a female or for having feelings of the female persuasion cause I'm perfectly able to understand that a female placed in the role of a mom or homemaker thinks not like a man but like what she is - female....
I have no idea what Gabrielle have written else or who she is but i utterly despise the idea of mistreating her just for uttering concerns for treament of her sex and some decent behaviour in general
Please understand that the fact that you have seen or met thousands of slutz do not give you the right as male to mistreat females just for being females....

There is all kind of nigers (niger is a latin word meaning black) including those with white skin that is spiritually niger.....
To be truely white is not just relating to color of skin but most certainly also to the fact that one is of white orientation spiritually...

FIAT LUX

Old December 9th, 2003 #42
Gabrielle

Default Fiatlux

A breath of fresh air! A normal, decent, moral person! I must be dreaming – this cannot be!

Old December 9th, 2003 #43
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIATLUX
The obvious is that if you find such a "gem" you ofcourse should treat her "right" and if you do not understand this and merely wishes your sexual desires fulfilled (making you no better than the slutz) then I think you should find yourself a slut and join in your most unholy communion.
It is possible to treat a girl right and have sex with her at the same time. These are not incompatible goals. You just make sure it's a girl you know, that you like each other, that the sex is initiated the right way, that you use protection, and that information about the deed isn't spread to other people.

Quote:
So... a female like Gabrielle comes up with a tiny squeak of request for decent behaviour and suddenly most everybody calls her names and treats her most unfriendly and indecent like if she had met a bunch of nigers on the prowl cruising for a piece of ass......
Itz because we know that the Gabrielle is not here for an honest debate. We remember what she was like the last time the forum was up, and many have also witnessed her behavior at the Stormfront Forum.

Quote:
Please understand that the fact that you have seen or met thousands of slutz do not give you the right as male to mistreat females just for being females....
True, of course. And a man who recognizes that it is normal for a man to lead in a relationship must make sure that he is worthy of being such a man. That means to educate himself, to act maturely, and to generally be a nice bloke.

Old December 9th, 2003 #44
Gabrielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
It is possible to treat a girl right and have sex with her at the same time. These are not incompatible goals. You just make sure it's a girl you know, that you like each other, that the sex is initiated the right way, that you use protection, and that information about the deed isn't spread to other people.

Itz because we know that the Gabrielle is not here for an honest debate. We remember what she was like the last time the forum was up, and many have also witnessed her behavior at the Stormfront Forum.

True, of course. And a man who recognizes that it is normal for a man to lead in a relationship must make sure that he is worthy of being such a man. That means to educate himself, to act maturely, and to generally be a nice bloke.
Back up your false accusations with PROOF! You are a coward!

Old December 9th, 2003 #45
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
Back up your false accusations with PROOF! You are a coward!
Proof? *yawn*
Anyone can go through your message history...or just watch you carry on as usual. Aren't you going to post that "stick to the rules or I'll report you to Alex Linder!" junk again? That struck me as the height of chutzpah, considering how often you have attacked AL and his beliefs.

Old December 9th, 2003 #46
Gabrielle

Quote:
Proof? *yawn*
Anyone can go through your message history...or just watch you carry on as usual. Aren't you going to post that "stick to the rules or I'll report you to Alex Linder!" junk again? That struck me as the height of chutzpah, considering how often you have attacked AL and his beliefs.

You filthy lair – where is your proof? I am calling you out and demanding that you prove what you just posted. If you don’t – everyone here will know you for the cowardly lair you are. So, make good on your false accusations, or forever shut your lying filthy, cowardly, ungodly mouth. You are a coward!

Old December 9th, 2003 #47
FIATLUX

Quote:
Fredrik! - If you are a Swedish nationalists I can only have sympathy for your cause because amongst the swedes there are some nationalists that really have had enough of the occupation forces occupying the northern europeans countries and some of these Swedes really shows it sometimes -
BUT !

I must disagree with you . Many places a female is considered damaged goods if not a virgin (thoug maybe not by most Swedes) and no matter if you use what you yourself thinks of as "treating her right" then I think that your proposed actions is nothing short of luring her out of her virginity. (also even thoug medias has injected in her the belief that it is allright)
I understand perfectly that what is wrong here is less you and more a society attitude / common psychocis attitude injected by medias .
But please understand this , Fredrik , society/medias inject promiscuity into the populations . They label it freedom but what they really want is to create a society of consumers that only thinks of having their desires satisfied thus using the desires of the populations to enslave the populations and to create perdition. What you suggests is really spiritually perdition , a fact you do not understand because the people of this world has lost most all understanding of the true nature of religion and spiritual nature of being white....
You are pursuing the physical side of relationships not capeable of truly understanding that "physical relationship" should be the result of the spiritual "relationship".

Quote:
Hmmm.....
Perhaps Gabrielle got a big chip on her shoulder(?) - not unlike a lot of guys around here , perhaps many has mistreated her in the past(?) , perhaps what she really is is in great (spiritual) pain (?) - I don't know - I just think that she in this particiularly example did not deserve the "deal" she was handed. Anyway I can understand if you find it hard to treat her right if you thinks she has behaved badly in the past and I can also understand why you may find it hard to give her a new "chance" every time but as a generel rule one shouldn't use others behaviour to excuse ones own poor (behaviour)....
so if you don't want it to be generel Gabrielle bashing perhaps it serves this forum and our time best to try give her some slack...

Quote:
I agree , Fredrik , but to "educate" oneself and to "mature" is also to gain knowledge of the consequences of ones own actions ....
(If one is not a total moron)

FIAT LUX

Last edited by FIATLUX; December 9th, 2003 at 03:47 PM.

Old December 9th, 2003 #48
FIATLUX

Quote:
A breath of fresh air! A normal, decent, moral person! I must be dreaming – this cannot be!
Hmmmm....
Sorry to disappoint you - but I hardly think I qualify as being "normal" .

FIAT LUX

Last edited by FIATLUX; December 9th, 2003 at 11:20 AM.

Old December 9th, 2003 #49
TylerD

Quote:
I have made it quite clear, that I have no attention of discussing religion on this forum with anyone, at least twice already!
This is a message board and I have always upheld the rules, which I agreed to. I wish I could say the same about others – but a man is only as good as his word.
In other words, you are going to continue to merely troll and not answer any difficult questions. We are shocked.

Old December 9th, 2003 #50
TylerD

FIATLUX,

Gabrielle's problems started when she called all of us Jews. I don't know if you intentionally overlooked that but simply go back to the beginning of the thread and read again if you need to. If you were on the old board on VNN before it collapsed or have seen some of her posts on Stormfront, you would understand why no one is thrilled that she is here.

Old December 9th, 2003 #51
Bei zhidov

Default Hi, guys

Methinks, this "Gabrielle" thing of second coming sounds alot like good ole "Mary S"...

Old December 9th, 2003 #52
FIATLUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerD
FIATLUX,

Gabrielle's problems started when she called all of us Jews. I don't know if you intentionally overlooked that but simply go back to the beginning of the thread and read again if you need to. If you were on the old board on VNN before it collapsed or have seen some of her posts on Stormfront, you would understand why no one is thrilled that she is here.

Hi TylerD..... Not to split hairs but that's not what she wrote....
She wrote a valid question which was "Tell me, what is the difference between jews and you guys?" , which I myself comprehend as to taunt you into taking your statements up for for considerations. I see it more in the line of that she is saying that she would like you to have a nicer attitude towards women and that white men shouldn't have what she considers Jew attitudes towards females.

Taunting is difficult art and I am not sure how well Gabrielle is mastering that particular art.... On the other hand I think that people around here really easy gets rude to each other and easily starts flaming (thats a general observation not just related to this thread) - but hey I fly of the handle sometimes myself too though I try not too - meaning : Yes I can get really pisssed off too when people is unpleasent when they need not to be.....

From what I've read : No! Gabrielle ain't no angel (a lot of us surely could use one of them - a personal female angel I mean) but maybe you taunt her too - all of the time without seeing it (?) - so maybe she is not all that bad as you make her ???

I am a newcommer here (and probably won't stay for long) so what can I say - I call them as I see them - from where I stand....

FIAT LUX

Old December 9th, 2003 #53
Derrick Beukeboom

Default Intelligent replies ONLY please

Readers,
Thanks for the thoughtful intelligent replies by some regarding this topic.

To the idiots, trolls and trouble makers - a big Fuck Off to you all.
Please seek another thread to shit disturb since we have ignored a few of the most outspoken losers who keep popping up. Use your immense free time in a more productive fashion.

Lux,
I know the answer to my question seems obvious, but I have learned not to be too nice even with so called 'good girls' or quality ladies. It's within the female gender to yearn to ultimately submit to a dominant man. It must be this way in a natural heathly relationship. It is nature's way...and there is no way around this.

Romantic chivalry has its place, but it is mostly fantasy and from a time long since passed. Besides, did you know that the concept of romantci love and chivalry is actually a male invention from the time of the Knights in Western Europe?
Yes, it goes without saying that the far majority of females out there are worthless holes to plow your dick into. The demented part of this is that they actually WANT you to treat them like the sluts they feel they are. Women mostly define themselves by their sexuality and their physical apparence. If a man comes along and actually tries to treat a slut like a lady, the slut will seek out a man who wishes to use her as a sperm bucket - I have seen this pattern repeat itself time and time again.
It is actually the male who has the natural instinct to treat a woman in a decent manner. But the times when our DNA was hardwired has long since passed and we now live in a very easy artifical world, so the female is unconsciously forced to seek out a stronger strain of man to keep the genes for the future in good health.

Let me sum it up this way: since we have almost zero natural selection checks to balance and keep out the weak genes (we have mastered the natural environment, natural predatory animals and have large surpluses of food), the genes are getting weaker and weaker. Nature knows this deep down inside us...
The female gender as the choser must seek out genes from the most dominant males...the 'nice' guys are perceived as carriers of weak genes who will not have the assertiveness to survive and protect them and their offspring.
Plus, if you are too 'nice'. the females perceive this as someone who lacks the drive to get what you want in the end, hence survival.
It is nature's perpetual cycle and we can not escape it.

Women know they are weaker, less able, less intelligent in the rule making, world building sense. They must feel too good about themselves since this is contrary to nature's plan.
Men must dominate women, since it is us who will either make our survival or perish. Dominate does not mean abuse or mistreat of course.

Real worls examples: you know when you fuck a girl fairly quickly, she is more needy, less likely to control things in the relationship?
This is an example of nature's plan at work.
Physical intimacy equals bonding for females. So, when we reach this point, we know we 'have' them in a sense.
They become part of our harim.

That is the unconscious strategy of males when they seek to fuck a girl right away. Because they know if they do, they can breath a little easier and give up on the chase.

In my situation, its been a good 3 or so months since I have been seeing this nice young lady. This weekend we are attending a wedding (I'm just her date), I am planning to get more intimate this weekend in a major way (I'm shooting for a BJ or fingering her) If I'm successful, then I'll know she sees me as a serious boyfriend and I can assume she likes and respects me.

Wish me luck!

Old December 9th, 2003 #54
FIATLUX

Quote:
Lux,
I know the answer to my question seems obvious, but I have learned not to be too nice even with so called 'good girls' or quality ladies. It's within the female gender to yearn to ultimately submit to a dominant man. It must be this way in a natural heathly relationship. It is nature's way...and there is no way around this.

Yes, it goes without saying that the far majority of females out there are worthless holes to plow your dick into. The demented part of this is that they actually WANT you to treat them like the sluts they feel they are. Women mostly define themselves by their sexuality and their physical apparence. If a man comes along and actually tries to treat a slut like a lady, the slut will seek out a man who wishes to use her as a sperm bucket - I have seen this pattern repeat itself time and time again.
Well.... For much of your lenghty post I can't argue with you you got it nailed - most of it.....

Quote:
Dominate does not mean abuse or mistreat of course.
I am glad you can see that - because that is a healthy attitude (hope you can live up to your attitude - most men can't when stressed)

Quote:
Real worls examples: you know when you fuck a girl fairly quickly, she is more needy, less likely to control things in the relationship?
This I think you got a little wrong.... This is about being dominating - if you wait to poke a female it will in most situations and with most men be because "she didn't want to do it" not because "he" didn't want to do it.... and there , I think , is the cause to your observation - because if "he" wants it and "she" don't - then when things is posponed she'll feel that she is in power because she is saying no! and he wants it and this power will be transferred to later in the relationship.
But like I wrote , I think your observation is wrong for this is about power not about the time of poking in your girlfriend....
So this is also about the attitude that men have - if they didn't have that attitude (the I wanna have IT NOW attitude) she wouldn't feel that power over him....

Quote:
In my situation, its been a good 3 or so months since I have been seeing this nice young lady. This weekend we are attending a wedding (I'm just her date), I am planning to get more intimate this weekend in a major way (I'm shooting for a BJ or fingering her) If I'm successful, then I'll know she sees me as a serious boyfriend and I can assume she likes and respects me.

Wish me luck!
I still think that the real sign of power for a male in todays society is to do right by the female - so many men can't and so many men can't (emotionally , spiritually and intellectually) tell the difference between a nice girl and a "sperm bucket" .
You can and I think that you ought to treat her with every bit of respect and decency she deserves - rather than making up excuses for yourself to poke her.....

Advice given in best spirit.....

FIAT LUX

Old December 9th, 2003 #55
Derrick Beukeboom

Thank Lux for the advice.
I think you bring up a good point about it being a power play. It can become a tug of war in an emotional sense
No one (men or women) want a needy person.

People like people who value themselves.
I agree with you to a certain degree.

Rest easy, I'm treating this young lady like gold, but trying to remain the dominant decision maker. I am naturally chivalrous and well mannered. I owe this to the way I was raised.
But, your wrong when you state that I am rationalizing excuses just to 'poke' my g/f.
I actually would be fine waiting, but I know how the female mind works. If she's a virgin and I get there first or become inimate in other ways, I will have part of her soul....
I want and crave this

Physical intimacy is a pretty powerful emotional tool.
I am not just out for quick physical action, I want more.

I'm just learning from nature's eternal laws.

Old December 9th, 2003 #56
TylerD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIATLUX
Hi TylerD..... Not to split hairs but that's not what she wrote....
She wrote a valid question which was "Tell me, what is the difference between jews and you guys?" , which I myself comprehend as to taunt you into taking your statements up for for considerations. I see it more in the line of that she is saying that she would like you to have a nicer attitude towards women and that white men shouldn't have what she considers Jew attitudes towards females.

Taunting is difficult art and I am not sure how well Gabrielle is mastering that particular art.... On the other hand I think that people around here really easy gets rude to each other and easily starts flaming (thats a general observation not just related to this thread) - but hey I fly of the handle sometimes myself too though I try not too - meaning : Yes I can get really pisssed off too when people is unpleasent when they need not to be.....

From what I've read : No! Gabrielle ain't no angel (a lot of us surely could use one of them - a personal female angel I mean) but maybe you taunt her too - all of the time without seeing it (?) - so maybe she is not all that bad as you make her ???

I am a newcommer here (and probably won't stay for long) so what can I say - I call them as I see them - from where I stand....

FIAT LUX
FIAT, by asking "Tell me, what is the difference between jews and you guys?" she is just trying to imply that either are or act like Jews. In general, Jewish men are quite effeminate around women. I don't think most of us share that trait.

She did not even bother trying to single someone out. She did not specify some behavior that was universally Jewish AND not "White". When you come into a conversation and act like that, you can expect unpleasant responses. I'm sure you understand that. She has a history of doing this. She just acted as a troll in the conversation. She berates and then refuses to answer questions.

Old December 9th, 2003 #57
TylerD

Quote:
Draco, I never expected anything from ANYONE, except to abide by the white, reasonable rules to which we all agreed.
If you will notice, I have not even bothered to discuss religion with anyone here, as I have tried it before, and found that it was a fruitless task.
Someone who posts here – one of the few, who are very nice people, invited me back to VNN.

You claimed I insulted Mr. Linder at SF – I am calling you a liar. Prove that I ‘repeatedly insulted Mr. Linder’, or admit that your accusation was false...

You are an evil troll, Draco!
I'll call you on this one, Gabrielle. You have repeatedly insulted Linder and his creation (VNN) on Stormfront.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...922#post726922

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...812#post726812

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...596#post724596 (your total Agreement with Observer14)

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...419#post709419

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...436#post667436

I'm not wasting anymore time on that. Just for good measure, mongrel Artie Wheeler is whiter than most PUREWhite people according to you:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=96850

Now when are you going to start answering questions here? When are you going to start demonstrating some of the viciousness you've displayed here towards the feminists on Stormfront? It is your Biblical duty, no?

Last edited by TylerD; December 9th, 2003 at 09:35 PM.

Old December 9th, 2003 #58
Gabrielle

Quote:
I'll call you on this one, troll Gabrielle. You have repeatedly insulted Linder and his creation (VNN) on Stormfront.

Now when are you going to start answering questions here? When are you going to start harrassing the feminists on Stormfront?

On the contrary, I call you on this one, TylerD[ipstick]...Show me one post where I defamed Mr. Linder. Show me where I've hidden my beliefs; I stand behind every statement you quoted, and any you might dig up, because I've always been upfront and honest with my opinions.
As a matter of fact, Mr. Linder had enough respect for my opinion to post several articles of mine; I, in return, have respect for him and his views, whether I disagree or not.
I will not pretend that I do not disagree, but I will not defame someone because I disagree - any criticism or praise I have for an individual I state, and clearly.

Now when are you going to get a life, and start posting proof of your accusations here? When are you going to start thinking before speaking, and thusly making an arse of yourself?

Last edited by Gabrielle; December 9th, 2003 at 09:36 PM.

Old December 9th, 2003 #59
TylerD

Quote:
On the contrary, I call you on this one, TylerD[ipstick]...Show me one post where I defamed Mr. Linder. Show me where I've hidden my beliefs; I stand behind every statement you quoted, and any you might dig up, because I've always been upfront and honest with my opinions.
As a matter of fact, Mr. Linder had enough respect for my opinion to post several articles of mine; I, in return, have respect for him and his views, whether I disagree or not.
I will not pretend that I do not disagree, but I will not defame someone because I disagree - any criticism or praise I have for an individual I state, and clearly.

Now when are you going to get a life, and start posting proof of your accusations here? When are you going to start thinking before speaking, and thusly making an arse of yourself?
*yawn*

You still avoid all questions you find inconvenient. Why don't you go back to elementary school and learn the difference between DEFAME and INSULT. You stated insult to begin with and I responded with examples where you were insulting. Now you want to change it to DEFAME. Nice try.

Old December 9th, 2003 #60
Gabrielle

Quote:
*yawn*

You still avoid all questions you find inconvenient. Why don't you go back to elementary school and learn the difference between DEFAME and INSULT. You stated insult to begin with and I responded with examples where you were insulting. Now you want to change it to DEFAME. Nice try.
*Yawn* You still insist on humiliating yourself, I see. Very well; read it with insult or defame, either way you want; I didn't do either.

Thread