VNN Broadcasts

Old April 16th, 2012 #1
Tom Connington

jewsign Jew Lesbo and Partner, singer of "Single White Female" Chimp

J&J Calls Out Jewish Lesbian Lauren Blitzer, Chely Wright
JNJ Media
By Joey McGoebbels

Wright and Blitzer (JEW)

Last summer, Lauren Blitzer and Chely Wright were “married” by a Jewish rabbi in Connecticut.

Blitzer is the development director at for Faith in America, an organization established to “end bigotry against the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community”.

Wright is a country musician, most known for her song “Single White Female” back in 1999.

In her book “Like Me”, Wright claims she realized she was a lesbian when she was eight years old.

What an outrageous claim, how could someone that young make such a significant decision?

Back on April 2nd, Jett & Jahn Media decided to get to the bottom of the issue. Joey McGoebbels asked Chely Wright and Lauren Blitzer when they decided to become lesbians:

Blitzer and Wright both retweeted the message, hoping their LGBT supporters would see the message and respond.

Soon after, actress Kristen Chenoweth responded to our question. Chenoweth has appeared in The West Wing, Pushing Daisies, and Glee. Most recently, she is known for her role as “Carlene Cockburn” in the show “CCB” (Good Christian Bitches. Here was Chenoweth’s response (along with the reaction from Blitzer and Wright):

Joey McGoebbels realized his original question must have been unclear, so he decided to restate his inquiry:

Kristin Chenoweth responded with this:

That’s right, Joey McGoebbels scares Kristin Chenoweth.

(I personally believe Chenoweth confused sexual excitement with fear)

Anyways, I guess Lauren Blitzer, Chely Wright, and Kristin Chenoweth all claim that homosexuality is not a choice. As Lady Gaga once claimed, they believe people are “born this way”.

However, they are wrong. Homosexuality definitely is CHOOSING to be something different. By contrast, being straight is not a choice because it is natural. From the beginning, men were created for women and women were created for men. It has been the biological instinct of all living organisms for millions of years.

To deny that truth is to deny reality.

Old April 17th, 2012 #2
Sam Fisher
Banned

Jett and Jahn constantly get lambasted on Stormfluff as jew-trolls, agent-provocatuers, etc. I see them as a younger generation of VNN, almost a sub-culture in themselves. I just hope they can appeal to and recruit the high school and college demographic. Almost like a politicized 4Chan, but exponentially times as effective and relevant.

Old April 17th, 2012 #3
Mr. Bowmont

Its completely illogical to think that homosexuality is 'normal' and not a genetic failure or choice. What species could possibly survive long when some of its own are constantly not reproducing and taking on traits not of their gender (and therefor not using its physical and mental potential that is unique to its gender)?

Last edited by Mr. Bowmont; April 18th, 2012 at 04:51 PM.

Old April 18th, 2012 #4
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Fisher View Post
Jett and Jahn constantly get lambasted on Stormfluff as jew-trolls, agent-provocatuers, etc. I see them as a younger generation of VNN, almost a sub-culture in themselves. I just hope they can appeal to and recruit the high school and college demographic. Almost like a politicized 4Chan, but exponentially times as effective and relevant.
You missed one detail - it's a catholic site currently (it wasn't always) , which will limit the appeal drastically. Linder's view is that xtians are a competitive ideology, I would tend to agree with him on this point.

Relevant post:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=161

Old April 18th, 2012 #5
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
You missed one detail - it's a catholic site currently (it wasn't always) , which will limit the appeal drastically. Linder's view is that xtians are a competitive ideology, I would tend to agree with him on this point.
Didn't you earlier say (see the quotation) when you were asked of your opinion on Alex Linder and his anagrams:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry
Don't care either way.
You also called me a "suckpoop" (classy, very 'intellectual' of a self-proclaimed "intellectual" such as yourself, LOL) when I was referring to him.

Short memory?

Relevant posts:

Also, Larry, it's not wise to start things against people who know who you are. Just a little bit of advice there. Before you go around, acting all tough on the internet, calling people "wankers" and "suckpoops."
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old April 18th, 2012 #6
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

I know who you are also and associating with you was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made. Quit bothering me.

Thread