Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 3rd, 2003 #1
Irish Gay

Cool Hello

Hi, my name is Irish Gay, I am a moderator on Stormfront.
I am a strongman. Notice the usage of the vertical pronoun. I do steroids, but shhh…. It’s “our” secret. I am also gods gift to women. Did you notice that I have broken steroid needle sticking out of my ass? I am so fucking beautiful and you would just kill to be me. I also have an IQ of 150, but you wouldn’t know it because I come off like a fucking retard.
Did I mention that I am a strongman? I am also gods gift to women. Goddamn it must be great to be me!

Here is my web-page:

http://www.gay-male-gallery.com/irish_queers_72.htm

A man that looks this good has to spread around his seed to the cute guys too!

Irish Gay

“Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman, but I’ll fuck anything that I can get”

Old December 4th, 2003 #2
Irish Gay

Did I mention that I LOVE wearing my kilt. My lovers are wetting my ass with a spray gun, oh how I love that. It get's my kilt in a knot. *moan*

Old December 4th, 2003 #3
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Okay, I'll Bite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Gay

Did I mention that I LOVE wearing my kilt. My lovers are wetting my ass with a spray gun, oh how I love that. It get's my kilt in a knot. *moan*

Number one, as ALL homosexuality is part of the JEW PLAN for genocide of the White race, you could NOT be a true White Nationalist.

Number two, as a REAL SCOTSMAN (plus Irish and German), I must say you have the kilt thing ALL WRONG! On the RARE occasion that an Irishman wears a kilt, the kilt would not have a tartan as seen in the quite common pic you lifted off the internet. Most Irish kilts were of SOLID color and NOT a plaid. The one in the picture is a SCOTTISH BLACK WATCH TARTAN.

The Scottish Black Watch HATE FAGS and do not let them into their corps elite. YOU sir, would get your faggot ass kicked if you tried!

ROTFLMFAO @ YOUR STUPIDITY!

Thread