VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 15th, 2013 #1
ohgolly

ohgolly
Default Jacksonville, Florida

Just moved to Jax from most of my life on the Space Coast. Don't know a soul here. I only met a couple of VNNers during my life in C. FL because I was married and raising a family. Now, boys grown, wife gone, let's get the show on the road. If you have at least a few gray hairs PM me.

Old February 14th, 2014 #2
Wade

Wade
Default New to VNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
Just moved to Jax from most of my life on the Space Coast. Don't know a soul here. I only met a couple of VNNers during my life in C. FL because I was married and raising a family. Now, boys grown, wife gone, let's get the show on the road. If you have at least a few gray hairs PM me.
We'll, I'm not a senior member but I do have grey hairs. I found VNN today because I'm looking for a like minded community. Last night I took my wife and 8 year old daughter for dinner in riverside and while I was away from them for a very brief moment, they were harassed by a couple of niggers. She came and told me that they cornered her and my 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. I took off looking for them but they were gone. Later in the evening some spic called her a bitch for no reason while I was out of the car... Of course he disappeared as well when I went looking for him too. I'm sorry but I mind my own business and never START problems but this is getting out of hand and I refuse to put up with it anymore. We always joke about how the American Indians should have fought harder.... We'll, WE'RE gonna be the butt of that joke soon if WE don't fight harder. What can be done?

Thread