Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2015 #61
Krystof
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 54
Default

more on the whole nihilism idea of the hammers , the symbol of the hammer skins.

I think the whole homosexuality thing is at it's core a type of nihilism. It's sexual nihilism. I think the word 'fuck' is most basic, concise expression of the sexual nihilism instinct.

I think the pleasure homosexuals get from destroying young boys is extreme nihilism, it's such a powerful urge it is even stronger than normal sexual pleasure, procreative sex aimed at creating child with a woman.

of course there is nihilistic heterosex too, fairly obvious from all the S&M porn some people on the web seem to be attracted to.

Of course there is the masochism of the women who are into also, which I find even more bizarre than nihilism itself. Not the desire to destroy but to be destroyed. It is very real part of human psyche though, obviosly. whites truly do desire to be destroyed, raped, murdered and have their jobs taken by blacks. Well at least other white people, they really do get off on seeing I think sometimes. I think it's a kind of objectification of other whites, or sometimes of themselves. You stand outside yourself and relocate your focus of consciousness, identify with your oppressors. it is same sort of thing as sacrificing for your race, people willing to die for their race. why would they die for someone else??? what's in it for them personally?? lol.


In a way the old testament represents the nihilistic the new testament the masochistic. The desire to kill...but also the desire to be killed. And eaten. Jesus's ultimate wish was that he be eaten. and killed. it was God's will that he be killed and eaten.

most sane people do not understand this, but it is submission to the will of the other. People and even all things submit to the divine will.


but that is the source of the perverse pleasure of imposing one's will, sexually or otherwise. You are imposing your will, it is the feeling of power. to will them to destroy themselves for you, it is a kind of proof of your own greatness.

Last edited by Krystof; May 13th, 2015 at 09:33 AM.
 
Old May 13th, 2015 #62
Krystof
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 54
Default

I think maybe the give and take or sadomasochism actually may have part of it's root is a malformed sense of play.

all animals understand play, they play as children. they give and take, submit to the will of eachother in turns. when children play cowboys and Indians, one will say "i'l be the cowboy' and the other says 'ok i'll be the Indian'. they learn to submit to the will of the other sometimes, in order to play.

much of social behavior is actually just people playing along. some people who never play much or have any real fun as children are vulnerable to this sort of thing, I think pedophiles sort of play into this sense of play with children and turn it into something sexual. You see that in homosexuals A LOT, they think sex is really just like a child's game or something.

whites who worship negroes are just literally, playing along. They are having fun submitting to the will of their 'friends'. they percieve it as just a bunch of friends playing together. that's what you see in all the pictures, blacks and whites playing together, the white women are just playing around with their negro male friends , it's not date rape it's just a game; it's like they are playing patticake with the nigger.
 
Old May 13th, 2015 #63
Krystof
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 54
Default

a perfect case in point, I remember talking to some American about the blacks and he said , these were his literal words 'Oh I think it's their turn to be on top for awhile".

this is actually how most whites view the whole race issue. It's their turn to be on top for awhile. They think it's some fucking game where they let the niggers be in charge for just a little bit. What a bunch of freaking imbeciles!! He doesn't just support the idea of fairness for blacks, he supports the idea of blacks having absolute power over whites!!! This is what happens when children are brought up to just play and have fun and never taught anything serious, or taught how to be serious.

that is in fact the most halmark trait of faggots, they don't take anything seriously. They don't even take getting AIDS seriously, they even think that's a game, bug chasers and gifters.

This is caused by a psychological crushing desire for fun, a need for happiness. but perhaps in reality it is also a lack of seriousness, sometimes a lack of seriousness or understanding what is serious. When you look at the avalance of 'comedy' kids are bombarded with, one never considers the SERIOUS consequences on their psyche of what they are taught to laugh at.

If a child is taught to laugh at a loved one's death, or someone who was a personal hero to them, this destroys their soul. Not just their psyche, their soul. They have utterly betrayed themselves, their volk soul, their own racial memory and consciousness. They have become detached from their life giving roots, the source of their greater being by the simple act of laughing at a joke.

Last edited by Krystof; May 13th, 2015 at 09:58 AM.
 
Old May 13th, 2015 #64
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer
 
Gabriel Braun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 52
Gabriel Braun
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Yes I did read your statement above, particularly loved the bit about how you enjoy watching romper stomper. You do know its just a movie right? not a documentary
As for all the as you put it anti skin bashing, well a few(or more) of us have been around long enough to judge skins by their actions, not by their boasts and the general view is that most are pathetic low life that think a shaven hea

obd and a swastika tattoo makes them tough. Is that how you want to be viewed?
Obviously i know that Romper Stomper isn't real. Lol. Is it such a bad thing that i find a movie entertaining? Its not like i strive to be the guys in the movie. You don't even know me. How would you know if I'm a "pathetic lowlife"? I shave my head and i wear the swastika on my skin for my own reasons, i could give a shit less about whether or not other people percieve me as "tough". I understand that skins have a bed rep, even in the WN/NS community, but please, don't paint us all with the same brush.
__________________
Bolts up, Boots Down

Oi! Oi! Oi!
 
Old May 13th, 2015 #65
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Braun View Post
Obviously i know that Romper Stomper isn't real. Lol. Is it such a bad thing that i find a movie entertaining? Its not like i strive to be the guys in the movie. You don't even know me. How would you know if I'm a "pathetic lowlife"? I shave my head and i wear the swastika on my skin for my own reasons, i could give a shit less about whether or not other people percieve me as "tough". I understand that skins have a bed rep, even in the WN/NS community, but please, don't paint us all with the same brush.
No one thinks you are tough,lol. What we want to know is why do you claim to be WN/NS yet at the same time you want to play up to a jew made media invention that makes Whites look bad. Skinhead gangs are just puppets for the jew media, so why do you want to be a puppet.
 
Old May 13th, 2015 #66
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer
 
Gabriel Braun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 52
Gabriel Braun
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
No one thinks you are tough,lol. What we want to know is why do you claim to be WN/NS yet at the same time you want to play up to a jew made media invention that makes Whites look bad. Skinhead gangs are just puppets for the jew media, so why do you want to be a puppet.
Okay seriously what's your fucking problem dickhead? I like the movie. So fucking what? You don't know a single god damn thing about me or what i do for the movement. You're no better then the jews sitting behind a computer screen and bashing the people you claim to want to preserve. I'm nobody's puppet. And i dont have to prove my "toughess" to anybody, especially some faceless prick on an internet forum. This post wasn't made to turn into a debate on skinheads or romper stomper. I wanted leads on how to join a group that is actively doing something for the cause. If you don't have anything productive to say then fuck off. You're not impressing anybody with your holier then thou attitude.
__________________
Bolts up, Boots Down

Oi! Oi! Oi!
 
Old May 13th, 2015 #67
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Braun View Post
Okay seriously what's your fucking problem dickhead? I like the movie. So fucking what? You don't know a single god damn thing about me or what i do for the movement. You're no better then the jews sitting behind a computer screen and bashing the people you claim to want to preserve. I'm nobody's puppet. And i dont have to prove my "toughess" to anybody, especially some faceless prick on an internet forum. This post wasn't made to turn into a debate on skinheads or romper stomper. I wanted leads on how to join a group that is actively doing something for the cause. If you don't have anything productive to say then fuck off. You're not impressing anybody with your holier then thou attitude.
You want to be nothing more than a media stereotype. That is not doing anything for the White race, in fact it works against us. If you are really so tough, why do you need to join a crew? Why not make your own crew?
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #68
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer
 
Gabriel Braun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 52
Gabriel Braun
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
You want to be nothing more than a media stereotype. That is not doing anything for the White race, in fact it works against us. If you are really so tough, why do you need to join a crew? Why not make your own crew?
It isn't about trying to be tough genius. How am i supposed to start my own crew when there is no like minded whites in my area? They're all nigger lovers. Its people like you that decrease overall morale. Sorry that i don't fit your idea of white purity. I suppose we should all just follow your example and sit on a computer all day bashing fellow whites for having different perspectives. That will definitely get us closer to our common goal of white unity
__________________
Bolts up, Boots Down

Oi! Oi! Oi!
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #69
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer
 
Gabriel Braun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 52
Gabriel Braun
Default

Oh and for the record, the media is against any form of pro-white beliefs. They don't care if you're a tattoed skinhead, or a clean cut businessman in a suit. If you're pro white, you're automatically put into the same category: Evil racist bigoted nazi. So really
The "stereotype" is pretty redundant when you look at it that way.
__________________
Bolts up, Boots Down

Oi! Oi! Oi!
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #70
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Braun View Post
Oh and for the record, the media is against any form of pro-white beliefs. They don't care if you're a tattoed skinhead, or a clean cut businessman in a suit. If you're pro white, you're automatically put into the same category: Evil racist bigoted nazi. So really
The "stereotype" is pretty redundant when you look at it that way.
Its the idiot skinheads that play up to that media stereotype and make it easier for the media to put us all into the same category. Is that what you want, to keep feeding that stereotype in the eyes of the public. Right now I see you as being nothing more than a spoilt brat throwing a hissy fit because his favorite toy just got taken away. You want to play at being the big bad skinhead, and now you are upset because the truth hurts, grow up child
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #71
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Braun View Post
It isn't about trying to be tough genius. How am i supposed to start my own crew when there is no like minded whites in my area? They're all nigger lovers. Its people like you that decrease overall morale. Sorry that i don't fit your idea of white purity. I suppose we should all just follow your example and sit on a computer all day bashing fellow whites for having different perspectives. That will definitely get us closer to our common goal of white unity
Instead of whinging, you just go out and do it like I did. I am out on the street and have been on Radio, so dont whinge to me about what you cant do because all that tells me is that you are a slack arse little fuckwit who does not have the balls to actually do something
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #72
keifer
Senior Member
 
keifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,216
keifer
Default


Right now I see you as being nothing more than a spoilt brat throwing a hissy fit because his favorite toy just got taken away. You want to play at being the big bad skinhead, and now you are upset because the truth hurts, grow up child[/QUOTE]


I see you as the one throwing a fit.
This guy is in his early twenties, has a trade, a job, he's in shape, non felon, racially aware and does not show up to the forum drunk. So what's the problem?
You got nothing to say about what he does.
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #73
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer
 
Gabriel Braun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 52
Gabriel Braun
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Its the idiot skinheads that play up to that media stereotype and make it easier for the media to put us all into the same category. Is that what you want, to keep feeding that stereotype in the eyes of the public. Right now I see you as being nothing more than a spoilt brat throwing a hissy fit because his favorite toy just got taken away. You want to play at being the big bad skinhead, and now you are upset because the truth hurts, grow up child
I suppose working for a living is being "spoiled" to you. Like i said, you have no clue about what i do. You have some personal vendetta against skinheads and i don't know why. You took this thread completely off topic. Tell me, do you honestly feel like you've accomplished anything productive, sitting here ranting and raving and stating your useless opinions on MY life to the rest of the world? You're the one that needs to grow up.
__________________
Bolts up, Boots Down

Oi! Oi! Oi!
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #74
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer
 
Gabriel Braun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 52
Gabriel Braun
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post

Right now I see you as being nothing more than a spoilt brat throwing a hissy fit because his favorite toy just got taken away. You want to play at being the big bad skinhead, and now you are upset because the truth hurts, grow up child


I see you as the one throwing a fit.
This guy is in his early twenties, has a trade, a job, he's in shape, non felon, racially aware and does not show up to the forum drunk. So what's the problem?
You got nothing to say about what he does.[/QUOTE]

Dude he doesn't care. I'm a skinhead so you'll never convince him that I'm a solid person. Apparently all skinheads are just brainless louts that do.nothing but sit around and drink beer, and never do anything real or productive for the cause. Just another so called "nationalist" who'd rather fight among his own rather then overlook petty differences and unite towards the common goal. Ive dealt with his type before.
__________________
Bolts up, Boots Down

Oi! Oi! Oi!
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #75
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Quote:
There is very little difference between a skinhead and a blue nigger and they even look the same. The only difference is kwaps are anti-White tools of the jew system, same for the green niggers who fight the jew's wars.
Please advise the actual alternative, right now, where we are?
The blacks are not protesting and rioting over WN, they are protesting and rioting over LE.
LE beat, fine, arrest, imprison and shoot them, shut down their illegal businesses, evict and deport them.
It's the LE and justice system that does this, that confiscates their goods etc. not WN.

The primary issue WN face is insufficient LE, particularly with regards to Jewish organised crime, and the behaviour of non-Whites.
Most problems we face would be solved if the existing laws, bylaws and regulations were enforced.
Getting them enforced in real life is more productive for any WN than any other activity.


Maybe you can share with us what WN are doing that makes WN more effective than the police now where we are.
Do the people where you live phone their local WN when they are experiencing crime, riots, domestic violence, road accidents, noise etc?


Quote:
There is very little difference between a skinhead and a blue nigger and they even look the same. The only difference is kwaps are anti-White tools of the jew system, same for the green niggers who fight the jew's wars.
A new cop on his first day has the entire legal system, and resources of the state behind him.
Skinheads have nothing.

Quote:
What chance do WN have of getting hired by ZOG when it is run by jews, niggers, faggots, feminists, dykes, and communist thugs?
By going in undercover?
By going to work and doing their job, where if nothing else they are thereby keeping a non-White out of that job, ensuring that their area of government functioned properly, and ensuring that White taxation is used to pay White government.
Our problem is not people who do their jobs, but Jewish organised crime, where they and others they recruit abuse their positions to assist Jews destroy us.

The actual situation in real life is that Whites make up 2 out of 3 in the federal service, where the situation is the worst of the worst, and about 3 out of 4 in the police.
Whites are hired and employed in even greater percentages in the civil services outside the federal service, and even greater percentages where Whites are greater percentages.

Those Whites who focus on the financial fields and get their qualifications and experience, and avoid criminal records and bankruptcy, face very little difficulty, unless they have chosen to live in a predominantly non-White area, which is a choice with consequences.
Change the choice, change the consequences.
Don't break the law, stay solvent and sober, act and speak normally, and prudently, be qualified and you will not have any hindrances to speak of oputside those of normal competition.

Here is a map showing the exact racial composition across the entire US.
Informed choices are available.

http://demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/


As to state and race employment:

Quote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...c1a_story.html

Meanwhile, the percentage of women in the federal workforce dropped, albeit barely, to 43.8 in 2011, from 43.9 the year before, “after a slow but steady increase,” according to the EEOC.

For racial and ethnic groups, the workforce changes were:

●African Americans, 17.94 percent in 2010 to 17.97 percent in 2011.

●Latinos, 7.90 percent to 7.95 percent.

●Asians, 5.90 percent to 5.95 percent.

●Native Hawaiians or other Pacific Islanders, 0.36 percent to 0.38 percent.

Latinos, women generally and white women “remained below their overall availability in the national civilian labor force, as reported in the 2000 census,” the EEOC said.

Despite a small increase in the year-to-year rate for people with disabilities, the longer view shows their employment rate declining. From 2002 through 2011, the rate dropped to 0.90 percent, from 1.07 percent.



http://www.wset.com/story/29064217/p...-1987-and-2013

WASHINGTON, May 14, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In 2013, the percentage of police officers who were members of racial or ethnic minority groups (black or African American, Asian, Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, American Indian or Alaska Native, and persons of Hispanic or Latino origin) was nearly double that of the late 1980s, the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) announced today.

Racial or ethnic minorities accounted for 27 percent of local police officers in 2013, a slight increase from 25 percent in 2007 and up from about 15 percent in 1987.


Quote:
You're full of it, Hugh, and you're giving very bad advice to this young man.
The civil service is the permanent government, and it implements policies, or not. The civil service is where WN most need to focus upon entering and recruiting, as it would be through the civil service that WN policies were implemented.
Internet forums are for discussion, to make any change actual activities in real life need to take place.

Quote:
By going in undercover? What White man with any conscience would even want to these days, especially when preference is given to muds in the first place? How successful will they be with that before they are exposed as evil neo-Nazi haters and racists?
Very, if they are adults, just as WN are that work outside government.

Quote:
This kiked-up anti-White terrorist government is beyond fixing and simply needs to be eliminated.
So you are not focused upon the Jews, but upon eliminating the two thirds to three quarters of the government that is White.

Quote:
Gabriel Braun, if you are for real, it would be a better idea for you to stick around this forum for a while and educate yourself about the true tenets of WN and NS.
A centralised government, in a one party socialist state, with only one politicaL party allowed, and power concentrated into one man, is thus your way forward?
The Jews implemented that very system in the USSR and some 70 communist and socialist governments across the world for over half a century.
How has that worked out for the Whites in those countries?
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #76
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Quote:
I suppose working for a living is being "spoiled" to you. Like i said, you have no clue about what i do. You have some personal vendetta against skinheads and i don't know why. You took this thread completely off topic. Tell me, do you honestly feel like you've accomplished anything productive, sitting here ranting and raving and stating your useless opinions on MY life to the rest of the world? You're the one that needs to grow up.
First decide what actual changes you want to see, any struggle without objectives, strategies and plans is doomed to failure.

They will of necessity involve legislation and/or enforcement of legislation, so you will need to decide how the skinheads will help you get that legislation or get it enforced.



It seems that what you most need is approval and acceptance, and to be thought of as a leader and tough guy.
Get a dog and you can have all that.

You are quite capable of looking up skinhead groups on the web and contacting them by yourself.
Why didn't you and ask them on their forums?
Finding this took less than a minute, whilst days later, you've still not done anything. It seems that was not your intention, so we have to wonder what is your intention.

http://www.hammerskins.net/
http://www.crew38.com/forum38/forum.php

They will swarm with informers, police, rivals, criminals trying to subvert them.
You will need to give these unknowns all your personal details, and of course accept all their commands and obey them. If they are the usual hollywood NS, you will need to salute maybe too, dress up, wave cloths and such, but the upside is that in a few months you could be a colonel or even a general.

The highlight of a skinheads life is of course the mosh pit. You'll of course take off your shirt in the mosh pit, swear, scream, get drunk, and spend hours bumping and rubbing yourself against other half naked men.
Apparently the skinhead theory is that dozens of half naked drunken men, rubbing their bodies against each other, dancing together, is the ultimate in manhood, and that if you add in screaming about white power, that will strike terror into the heart of the Jews, the largest and most terrible organised crime group in history.

Meanwhile, the Jews who most likely hired them the hall and musical equipment, collapse they are laughing so hysterically, all whilst they take home the money of course, so their little Jewlets can afford to study to become professionals, and run armies, countries and companies.


Are you seriously expecting us to believe you are serious?
That you actually need to post on an internet forum that has nothing to do with skinheads, asking anonymous strangers about groups we don't belong to, what you should do with your life, and what violent groups you can join?

Most of us are older than you at 19, and are advising you based upon our knowledge and experience.
We're trying to keep you employed, out of jail and alive, and show you various alternative ways within WN and what works and what doesn't.

What may seem edgy and exciting in your youth, may well destroy you, or come back to haunt you later on. It can destroy families, and otherwise good people.

If you want to actually fight, then do so.

I am writing assuming that by fighting you aren't meaning dancing with half naked men, or joining a gang, or engaging in gang activities and sneaking around beating outnumbered people up, then running away, but that you intend to really fight.


I assume you mean real fighting, with trucks, helicopters, fists, boots, guns, dogs, batons, chains, patrolling, being shot at etc.
Where your opponents do their best to kill you, mutilate you, torture you, maybe film you on video then cut off your head and limbs, they may target your family and do these things to them.
Then pick up a rifle, join one of the numerous state and or other legal groups that are protecting the borders, and live your dream of hardcore fighting for your race, against non Whites who intend killing Whites, drug dealers, mercenaries, gangsters etc.

You could also become involved with eviction activities, and quite legally evict non-Whites, who will often be high or drunk and fight and try to kill you there to, real fighting, punching, wrestling, kicking, rolling in the gutter, with knives, bottles, guns. They may also just spit on you, puke on you, throw waste at you, as you battle in the slums, that kind of stuff.
I assume that's what you mean when you talk about hard core fighting, where they hit back, hard, with death and mutilation just one mistake away.
That's what many in the police do.

Or maybe you'll just stick to what you're doing, going to work, paying the bills, posting on the internet, and hoping someone somewhere does the dirty work for you.
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf

Last edited by Hugh; May 14th, 2015 at 02:07 PM.
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #77
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer
 
Gabriel Braun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 52
Gabriel Braun
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
First decide what actual changes you want to see, any struggle without objectives, strategies and plans is doomed to failure.

They will of necessity involve legislation and/or enforcement of legislation, so you will need to decide how the skinheads will help you get that legislation or get it enforced.

the most br00tal mosh pit ever - YouTube


It seems that what you most need is approval and acceptance, and to be thought of as a leader and tough guy.
Get a dog and you can have all that.

You are quite capable of looking up skinhead groups on the web and contacting them by yourself.
Why didn't you and ask them on their forums?
Finding this took less than a minute, whilst days later, you've still not done anything. It seems that was not your intention, so we have to wonder what is your intention.

http://www.hammerskins.net/
http://www.crew38.com/forum38/forum.php

They will swarm with informers, police, rivals, criminals trying to subvert them.
You will need to give these unknowns all your personal details, and of course accept all their commands and obey them. If they are the usual hollywood NS, you will need to salute maybe too, dress up, wave cloths and such, but the upside is that in a few months you could be a colonel or even a general.

The highlight of a skinheads life is of course the mosh pit. You'll of course take off your shirt in the mosh pit, swear, scream, get drunk, and spend hours bumping and rubbing yourself against other half naked men.
Apparently the skinhead theory is that dozens of half naked drunken men, rubbing their bodies against each other, dancing together, is the ultimate in manhood, and that if you add in screaming about white power, that will strike terror into the heart of the Jews, the largest and most terrible organised crime group in history.

Meanwhile, the Jews who most likely hired them the hall and musical equipment, collapse they are laughing so hysterically, all whilst they take home the money of course, so their little Jewlets can afford to study to become professionals, and run armies, countries and companies.

DAGOBA : HUGE WALL OF DEATH - HELLFEST 2014 - YouTube

Are you seriously expecting us to believe you are serious?
That you actually need to post on an internet forum that has nothing to do with skinheads, asking anonymous strangers about groups we don't belong to, what you should do with your life, and what violent groups you can join?

Most of us are older than you at 19, and are advising you based upon our knowledge and experience.
We're trying to keep you employed, out of jail and alive, and show you various alternative ways within WN and what works and what doesn't.

What may seem edgy and exciting in your youth, may well destroy you, or come back to haunt you later on. It can destroy families, and otherwise good people.

If you want to actually fight, then do so.

I am writing assuming that by fighting you aren't meaning dancing with half naked men, or joining a gang, or engaging in gang activities and sneaking around beating outnumbered people up, then running away, but that you intend to really fight.

BULLY PICKS A FIGHT WITH THE WRONG GUY (UK) - YouTube

I assume you mean real fighting, with trucks, helicopters, fists, boots, guns, dogs, batons, chains, patrolling, being shot at etc.
Where your opponents do their best to kill you, mutilate you, torture you, maybe film you on video then cut off your head and limbs, they may target your family and do these things to them.
Then pick up a rifle, join one of the numerous state and or other legal groups that are protecting the borders, and live your dream of hardcore fighting for your race, against non Whites who intend killing Whites, drug dealers, mercenaries, gangsters etc.

You could also become involved with eviction activities, and quite legally evict non-Whites, who will often be high or drunk and fight and try to kill you there to, real fighting, punching, wrestling, kicking, rolling in the gutter, with knives, bottles, guns. They may also just spit on you, puke on you, throw waste at you, as you battle in the slums, that kind of stuff.
I assume that's what you mean when you talk about hard core fighting, where they hit back, hard, with death and mutilation just one mistake away.
That's what many in the police do.

Or maybe you'll just stick to what you're doing, going to work, paying the bills, posting on the internet, and hoping someone somewhere does the dirty work for you.
Let me just drop everything and go to new mexico and join the border patrol.

Thanks for your insightful response.
__________________
Bolts up, Boots Down

Oi! Oi! Oi!
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #78
albert999
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Braun View Post
Let me just drop everything and go to new mexico and join the border patrol.

Thanks for your insightful response.
Here is my best piece of advise,
Get in touch with this poster, he can set you up, and give you proper direction.
You are wasting your time with these posters, they don't sound interested in helping if they are verbally attacking you.

http://vnnforum.com/member.php?u=22771

He has all his contact info, and his real name, which makes him authentic.
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #79
Robert Ransdell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,638
Robert Ransdell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Braun View Post
Oh and for the record, the media is against any form of pro-white beliefs. They don't care if you're a tattoed skinhead, or a clean cut businessman in a suit. If you're pro white, you're automatically put into the same category: Evil racist bigoted nazi. So really
The "stereotype" is pretty redundant when you look at it that way.
Taken interest in this discussion partly because I think the subject is important in determining how we are to build a force to counter our enemies, on all levels, and because the OP is actually in close proximity to where I am.

Your comment I quoted is correct to a large extent, no matter what the presentation is pro-White ideals will always be painted as evil and "wrong-headed" by the enemy. However it also must be said that the stereotypical skinhead presentation is far less likely to be receptive to the White population overall. While they still are timid when faced with being accused of being "racist", while they still remain silent while outrage after outrage goes on in this society that lays our people lower and lower. our people are more and more finding it harder to ignore conditions as they are, they recognize this system more and more as anti-White, and will in some times and places tend to agree with our beliefs and ideology.

Fact is they are much less likely to publically agree and support a group of people who really labor to be that negative stereotype of what being pro-White is about. Whether it be a group of skins, the KKK, or nationalists who wear nostalgic uniforms, the average White person, most of them, who may well be damn tired of Whites being blamed for everything, still will keep these people and groups at arms length and not publically support them in any manner.

Those who present themselves in a professional manner are more likely to have a measure of Whites publically support their efforts, we must be approachable, not literally scare away people who are beginning to find the courage to think beyond the system's brainwashing.

Now with that said, it must be stated that the occasion is very seldom where the "suit and tie" portion of the White nationalist movement is active in public, these folks for one reason or another rarely make the effort to put out there in the public eye the image that they say must be that of a professional and serious political movement. That is where I tend to have a large measure of respect for skinheads (by skinheads I refer to politically minded skinheads, not these people who are habitually in jail and who are drug dealers and thugs who adopt the skinhead moniker as a way to identify themselves in prison) the Klan and other such groups - they at least have the guts and courage and strength of convictions to get out there and make their views known.

These people, just like the suit and tie folks, have a sensitivity to the stench of this rotting society, they are sick of things as they are, and for this reason I think some measure of understanding, if not brotherhood, should be reserved between the two groups of Whites.

Rockwell spoke of the need to not only have the intellectuals involved in the struggle to save our folk, but also of the essential need to have the fighters, to have the folks who may not have the image or the education of the intellectuals but who are willing to lay it all on the line in our fight involved in the equation.

The leftists after all have their intellectual types and they have their people on the streets, more often they are united even though they may live differently in their day to day lives and they belong to different class levels economically.

These folks on our side, the guys who are rough around the edges perhaps, however must also be able to enter willingly into a program that stresses discipline and order. It is essential that we fight for what we believe in, but we also must think, and plan, and strategize in order for the fight to be won. Not all of these guys are going to be agreeable to this concept and some who are may well offer little to nothing to the movement at large. However I think it works against us to reject these people upon seeing or hearing from them.

I have an understanding that not all people who find WN have come to it on the same path as I or others who tend to identify with the "suit and tie" crowd. We have to appreciate the fact that these men and women who may be rough around the edges at least have the sensitivity to smell the stink of this decaying Jew pigpen and declare that they are sick and tired of it.

The suit and tie crowd may be able to help them with how they express their discontent, how to better use their energy, courage, and resolve to actually reach our people in a positive way, not simply vent their frustration and desire to be apart from the society.

And the skinhead guys and girls might be able to show something to the intellectual crowd, to show them that there needs to be more to WN than reading and writing books, that there is more than just posting stories and articles on the Internet forums, they might be able to show some of our people what courage looks like, or at least say "hey if you want a certain image out here in the streets then get out here and give it a go".

If we had thousands of the intellectuals and suit and tie folks out there then I would probably be less tolerant of the groups who conform to the media stereotypes in their presentation. They would be in many ways hurting the effort to alter the perception the White public has of WN, but until the suit and tie crowd establishes itself regularly in the public eye it must blame itself for not establishing the image it wants.

Like I said I have taken much time to ponder this subject, there are some who will always speak against WN having anything to do with skinheads and other similar groups of people, I can understand to an extent why they have the opinion they do and with most I think most who have that opinion are of the heartfelt opinion that it is really what is best for the movement. There are also some skinheads who have made their judgments of the suit and tie crowd as lacking balls and guts, some of this may be the first gut reaction toward being largely rejected by many WN in general.

I think we advance ourselves and advance the movement if we find a way to work together in times and places where it is possible. This takes a measure of compromise on both sides, one side would do well to tone down the way in which they present the pro-White message and not be offended in doing this, the other side would do well to not look down on the other group because they may come from a different background or they may have taken a path to WN that left them a little rough around the edges.

One thing we cannot compromise on is the exclusion of anyone who spouts off at the mouth about committing acts of violent illegality or who actually commits acts of violent illegality, this is something I think it is fair to say has in the past been committed by skinheads and Klan folks and probably is the main reason the intellectual crowd is inclined to steer clear and condemn them.

I know the SWA was mentioned, the head of that group is in my area, north of Louisville. I could pass your information on to him, I don't stay in real close contact with him but I consider the man a comrade and friend and have been glad to have demonstrated with him on a number of occasions in the past.

I would even be willing to meet with you myself, especially with you being 19 years old I think you should be commended for emerging from this sick and diseased world with your instincts intact. There are enough Black-on-White crimes that take place in Louisville that deserve a proper response, maybe we can organize a demonstration or something at some point in the future, it all depends on what you are looking to accomplish and how you view yourself aiding this overall fight and struggle. I was down there last year during my campaign for Senate and staged a demonstration for a fellow who was beaten up by a group of Blacks, shame you didn't come on the site here before then.

By reading your posts I think you have represented yourself better as you have posted, your initial posts would have had me convinced you were just playing games or were not serious, so I would be open to allowing you to define yourself further.

Don't be discouraged by those who speak negatively of you, and don't even think they are bad people or negative people either for doing so. They aren't in most cases, they are just as fed up with things as they are as you are and they want to go about getting things straightened out. If they believe the skinhead image is a negative thing for our movement, respectively disagree with that viewpoint (as I said they have some reason to be wary) and work to redefine the way in which the image is portrayed.

At very least you should be proud to have been moved to fight for your race's interests and survival, many Whites are alienated from this Jewish world, not all find positive ways to counter it, most just cope and adjust, forsaking their race in the process, congratulations for not going in that direction.
__________________
"We say this, you don't have to be red and you don't have to be dead, not red, not dead, dead reds."

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Last edited by Robert Ransdell; May 14th, 2015 at 06:39 PM.
 
Old May 14th, 2015 #80
albert999
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Taken interest in this discussion partly because I think the subject is important in determining how we are to build a force to counter our enemies, on all levels, and because the OP is actually in close proximity to where I am.

Your comment I quoted is correct to a large extent, no matter what the presentation is pro-White ideals will always be painted as evil and "wrong-headed" by the enemy. However it also must be said that the stereotypical skinhead presentation is far less likely to be receptive to the White population overall. While they still are timid when faced with being accused of being "racist", while they still remain silent while outrage after outrage goes on in this society that lays our people lower and lower. our people are more and more finding it harder to ignore conditions as they are, they recognize this system more and more as anti-White, and will in some times and places tend to agree with our beliefs and ideology.

Fact is they are much less likely to publically agree and support a group of people who really labor to be that negative stereotype of what being pro-White is about. Whether it be a group of skins, the KKK, or nationalists who wear nostalgic uniforms, the average White person, most of them, who may well be damn tired of Whites being blamed for everything, still will keep these people and groups at arms length and not publically support them in any manner.

Those who present themselves in a professional manner are more likely to have a measure of Whites publically support their efforts, we must be approachable, not literally scare away people who are beginning to find the courage to think beyond the system's brainwashing.

Now with that said, it must be stated that the occasion is very seldom where the "suit and tie" portion of the White nationalist movement is active in public, these folks for one reason or another rarely make the effort to put out there in the public eye the image that they say must be that of a professional and serious political movement. That is where I tend to have a large measure of respect for skinheads (by skinheads I refer to politically minded skinheads, not these people who are habitually in jail and who are drug dealers and thugs who adopt the skinhead moniker as a way to identify themselves in prison) the Klan and other such groups - they at least have the guts and courage and strength of convictions to get out there and make their views known.

These people, just like the suit and tie folks, have a sensitivity to the stench of this rotting society, they are sick of things as they are, and for this reason I think some measure of understanding, if not brotherhood, should be reserved between the two groups of Whites.

Rockwell spoke of the need to not only have the intellectuals involved in the struggle to save our folk, but also of the essential need to have the fighters, to have the folks who may not have the image or the education of the intellectuals but who are willing to lay it all on the line in our fight involved in the equation.

The leftists after all have their intellectual types and they have their people on the streets, more often they are united even though they may live differently in their day to day lives and they belong to different class levels economically.

These folks on our side, the guys who are rough around the edges perhaps, however must also be able to enter willingly into a program that stresses discipline and order. It is essential that we fight for what we believe in, but we also must think, and plan, and strategize in order for the fight to be won. Not all of these guys are going to be agreeable to this concept and some who are may well offer little to nothing to the movement at large. However I think it works against us to reject these people upon seeing or hearing from them.

I have an understanding that not all people who find WN have come to it on the same path as I or others who tend to identify with the "suit and tie" crowd. We have to appreciate the fact that these men and women who may be rough around the edges at least have the sensitivity to smell the stink of this decaying Jew pigpen and declare that they are sick and tired of it.

The suit and tie crowd may be able to help them with how they express their discontent, how to better use their energy, courage, and resolve to actually reach our people in a positive way, not simply vent their frustration and desire to be apart from the society.

And the skinhead guys and girls might be able to show something to the intellectual crowd, to show them that there needs to be more to WN than reading and writing books, that there is more than just posting stories and articles on the Internet forums, they might be able to show some of our people what courage looks like, or at least say "hey if you want a certain image out here in the streets then get out here and give it a go".

If we had thousands of the intellectuals and suit and tie folks out there then I would probably be less tolerant of the groups who conform to the media stereotypes in their presentation. They would be in many ways hurting the effort to alter the perception the White public has of WN, but until the suit and tie crowd establishes itself regularly in the public eye it must blame itself for not establishing the image it wants.

Like I said I have taken much time to ponder this subject, there are some who will always speak against WN having anything to do with skinheads and other similar groups of people, I can understand to an extent why they have the opinion they do and with most I think most who have that opinion are of the heartfelt opinion that it is really what is best for the movement. There are also some skinheads who have made their judgments of the suit and tie crowd as lacking balls and guts, some of this may be the first gut reaction toward being largely rejected by many WN in general.

I think we advance ourselves and advance the movement if we find a way to work together in times and places where it is possible. This takes a measure of compromise on both sides, one side would do well to tone down the way in which they present the pro-White message and not be offended in doing this, the other side would do well to not look down on the other group because they may come from a different background or they may have taken a path to WN that left them a little rough around the edges.

One thing we cannot compromise on is the exclusion of anyone who spouts off at the mouth about committing acts of violent illegality or who actually commits acts of violent illegality, this is something I think it is fair to say has in the past been committed by skinheads and Klan folks and probably is the main reason the intellectual crowd is inclined to steer clear and condemn them.

I know the SWA was mentioned, the head of that group is in my area, north of Louisville. I could pass your information on to him, I don't stay in real close contact with him but I consider the man a comrade and friend and have been glad to have demonstrated with him on a number of occasions in the past.

I would even be willing to meet with you myself, especially with you being 19 years old I think you should be commended for emerging from this sick and diseased world with your instincts intact. There are enough Black-on-White crimes that take place in Louisville that deserve a proper response, maybe we can organize a demonstration or something at some point in the future, it all depends on what you are looking to accomplish and how you view yourself aiding this overall fight and struggle. I was down there last year during my campaign for Senate and staged a demonstration for a fellow who was beaten up by a group of Blacks, shame you didn't come on the site here before then.

By reading your posts I think you have represented yourself better as you have posted, your initial posts would have had me convinced you were just playing games or were not serious, so I would be open to allowing you to define yourself further.

Don't be discouraged by those who speak negatively of you, and don't even think they are bad people or negative people either for doing so. They aren't in most cases, they are just as fed up with things as they are as you are and they want to go about getting things straightened out. If they believe the skinhead image is a negative thing for our movement, respectively disagree with that viewpoint (as I said they have some reason to be wary) and work to redefine the way in which the image is portrayed.

At very least you should be proud to have been moved to fight for your race's interests and survival, many Whites are alienated from this Jewish world, not all find positive ways to counter it, most just cope and adjust, forsaking their race in the process, congratulations for not going in that direction.
This is absolutely inspiring, wooooooow....
 
Reply

Tags
crew, fight, hammerskins, join, skinhead

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 PM.
Page generated in 0.18053 seconds.