Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 3rd, 2008 #1
John_Baker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 11
John_Baker
Default Anything in New Jersey?

Any groups or individuals in the Garden State left? Or did you all run out?
 
Old March 6th, 2008 #2
Scott Clarke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Boston, Ma.
Posts: 495
Scott Clarke
Default

I know of a few, and oddly enough they'll be meeting up this Saturday in Boston... feel like meeting 30-35 like-minded White warriors? Send me a PM.
 
Old March 7th, 2008 #3
John_Baker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 11
John_Baker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Clarke View Post
I know of a few, and oddly enough they'll be meeting up this Saturday in Boston... feel like meeting 30-35 like-minded White warriors? Send me a PM.
Geez, I have to go to Boston to meet others from New Jersey. Thanks for the offer but I cannot travel that far.

No one from NJ meets in NJ?
 
Old March 7th, 2008 #4
Scott Clarke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Boston, Ma.
Posts: 495
Scott Clarke
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Baker View Post
Geez, I have to go to Boston to meet others from New Jersey. Thanks for the offer but I cannot travel that far.

No one from NJ meets in NJ?
Tell ya what, you bite the bullet and make the trip. You meet like-minded Volk from the area and get checked out. You now schedule a "meeting" point closer to yourself and I'll guarantee 3-4 carloads on top of whoever you can find on your own. It's called networking, my Brother, but sometimes you gotta get off your duff to get the ball rolling. It's a small price to pay in my estimation.

(I'm sure you've already made your mind up, but if you change it, let me know.)
 
Old March 8th, 2008 #5
John_Baker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 11
John_Baker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Clarke View Post
Tell ya what, you bite the bullet and make the trip. You meet like-minded Volk from the area and get checked out. You now schedule a "meeting" point closer to yourself and I'll guarantee 3-4 carloads on top of whoever you can find on your own. It's called networking, my Brother, but sometimes you gotta get off your duff to get the ball rolling. It's a small price to pay in my estimation.

(I'm sure you've already made your mind up, but if you change it, let me know.)
They can check me out in NJ. The fact that I have to drive to Boston to meet local Volk is the reason why we're losing. No other race or ethnicity has to go through this bullshit. If one White man cannot meet me for coffee at a diner then the movement is a farce. Forcing newbies to drive 5 hours to meet is not going strengthen the movement.
 
Old March 8th, 2008 #6
kevinlanning
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 589
kevinlanning
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Baker View Post
They can check me out in NJ. The fact that I have to drive to Boston to meet local Volk is the reason why we're losing. No other race or ethnicity has to go through this bullshit. If one White man cannot meet me for coffee at a diner then the movement is a farce. Forcing newbies to drive 5 hours to meet is not going strengthen the movement.



How true it is.
 
Old March 11th, 2008 #7
Scott Clarke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Boston, Ma.
Posts: 495
Scott Clarke
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Baker View Post
They can check me out in NJ. The fact that I have to drive to Boston to meet local Volk is the reason why we're losing. No other race or ethnicity has to go through this bullshit. If one White man cannot meet me for coffee at a diner then the movement is a farce. Forcing newbies to drive 5 hours to meet is not going strengthen the movement.
No one said this was a cakewalk, Bro. But you did get one thing twisted, though. The reason why we're losing is that we have gotten FAR TOO LAZY! You've been searching in your area for some time now (how has that been working out for you?) Exactly the reason why it's time for you to put in a little work. Isn't the future of your very existence worth it?

I'll tell ya what, though. We're putting together a meeting in the NY/NJ area in May. It'll be in a park where we can BBQ, and the kids can have a good time as well. I'll keep you posted when the time nears. You show up, and I'll buy you that coffee.

This goes for anyone else in the region that wood like to meet up and figure out a game plan. We're only gonna get out of this what we put into it.
 
Old March 11th, 2008 #8
Scott Clarke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Boston, Ma.
Posts: 495
Scott Clarke
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinlanning View Post


How true it is.
The only truth here is that the "Movement" is dead... the "Cause" however, marches onward.
 
Old March 24th, 2008 #9
Joe McGee
Senior Member
 
Joe McGee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 619
Joe McGee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Baker View Post
If one White man cannot meet me for coffee at a diner then the movement is a farce.
I have found people both here and at SF when I posted there whose location seemed close to me. I would PM then giving them a rather detailed description of where I was located, offering, as you said, to meet for coffee and they ran like scared rabbits.
__________________
Channon and Chris, gone but not forgotten.

In memory of little 12 year old Emily Elizabeth Haddock, murdered by niggers.
 
Old April 16th, 2008 #10
TowardWewelsburg
Member
 
TowardWewelsburg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vinland (NE U.S.A.)
Posts: 408
TowardWewelsburg
Default

In which county of NJ do you reside, John? I'm in Hudson. PM me if you'd like.
__________________
"Heiden sind alle, die zum Leben ja sagen, denen "Gott" das Wort für das Große Ja zu allen Dingen ist." – Nietzsche
 
Old April 27th, 2008 #11
nickchappell
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3
nickchappell
Default New Jersey

We have a contact point in New Jersey Not alot of guys but we have a few there.
 
Old May 28th, 2008 #12
John_Baker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 11
John_Baker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickchappell View Post
We have a contact point in New Jersey Not alot of guys but we have a few there.
Okay. When, where and how.
 
Old May 29th, 2008 #13
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise
 
Metal Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Land o' Bears, PA
Posts: 1,652
Metal Warrior
Default

I'm in Middlesex Co., pretty much accessible to the whole state, if you don't mind having an old guy in your group.
__________________
This message is hidden because Dan_O is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because N.M. Valdez is on your ignore list.
 
Old July 16th, 2008 #14
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes
 
Prussian Eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Urban wasteland
Posts: 468
Prussian Eagle
Default

Here's something much closer to NJ, on Long Island http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=75798
 
Old May 7th, 2009 #15
MikeQuigley
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 920
Default

South Jersey here, speak to me.
 
Old May 7th, 2009 #16
Mark Faust
Broadcaster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,248
Blog Entries: 1
Mark Faust
Default

I live in South Jersey and Work in North Jersey (All the way North) so I am traveling the whole state from bottom to top on a daily basis....Anyone who wants to meet is welcomed to contact me.
 
Old April 3rd, 2010 #17
Riccardo_Montolivo
Junior Member
 
Riccardo_Montolivo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 249
Riccardo_Montolivo
Default

I've met a couple people, some lying about who they are. Lucky I didn't put my foot up their ass. There is one guy here in NJ I'm in contact with a lot. He was doing some work at a bar around my area so I stopped over and then we went to Friday's for a bite to eat.

There was some big meeting up I believe North Jersey, I forget who all the people were, but a bunch from SF. The majority of the females there thought I was crazy and didn't want me to show up cause I told a female member at SF that I didn't give a fuck her or her kids. Italianfury from SF wanted me to come but then he ended up getting banned from SF for talking about when he dies he will become a God and everyone will plow his fields haha. I don't know the name of it but they used to meet up at a bar or some place to eat or someones backyard for a BBQ but that stopped after some were worried about someone showing up with a gun and shooting people.

This is me. I don't care, I'll meet anyone. But if you say you are white, you better be. I already had met DiabloBlanco and his non white friend I ran out of this state.

 
Old April 4th, 2010 #18
Scott Clarke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Boston, Ma.
Posts: 495
Scott Clarke
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccardo_Montolivo View Post
I've met a couple people, some lying about who they are. Lucky I didn't put my foot up their ass. There is one guy here in NJ I'm in contact with a lot. He was doing some work at a bar around my area so I stopped over and then we went to Friday's for a bite to eat.

There was some big meeting up I believe North Jersey, I forget who all the people were, but a bunch from SF. The majority of the females there thought I was crazy and didn't want me to show up cause I told a female member at SF that I didn't give a fuck her or her kids. Italianfury from SF wanted me to come but then he ended up getting banned from SF for talking about when he dies he will become a God and everyone will plow his fields haha. I don't know the name of it but they used to meet up at a bar or some place to eat or someones backyard for a BBQ but that stopped after some were worried about someone showing up with a gun and shooting people.

This is me. I don't care, I'll meet anyone. But if you say you are white, you better be. I already had met DiabloBlanco and his non white friend I ran out of this state.

We have a NJ Chapter meeting coming up shortly. I'll let you know when and hope to meet you soon!
 
Old April 4th, 2010 #19
Riccardo_Montolivo
Junior Member
 
Riccardo_Montolivo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 249
Riccardo_Montolivo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Clarke View Post
We have a NJ Chapter meeting coming up shortly. I'll let you know when and hope to meet you soon!
Sounds good. Thanks.
 
Old December 16th, 2013 #20
Scott Clarke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Boston, Ma.
Posts: 495
Scott Clarke
Default

Back in action folks... who wants to come and meet some active White people?
 
Reply

Tags
new jewsby

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 PM.
Page generated in 0.12821 seconds.