Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior View Post
And the BBC are STILL not covering it!

Quote:
Now that is not on
I agree. I finally managed to locate a Krispy Kreme not long ago and they're delicious, if sickly. They're bang out of order, attacking the Krispy Kreme's.

Old August 7th, 2011 #82
Bev
drinking tea

Default If true, it's about to get a whole lot worse - Bullet found in radio was police issue

Quote:
Doubts have emerged over whether Mark Duggan, whose death sparked the weekend's Tottenham riots, was shot in an exchange of fire with police as fresh violence broke out in London.

The Guardian understands that initial ballistics tests on a bullet, found lodged in a police radio worn by an officer during Thursday's incident, suggested it was police issue – and therefore had not been fired by Duggan.
h t t p://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2011/aug/07/tottenham-riots-police-duggan-live#block-20

If this is true, they're really going to kick off.

Old August 7th, 2011 #83
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Unleash the dogs !

Old August 7th, 2011 #84
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
And the BBC are STILL not covering it!

It's true.

The Libtards seem totally unaware of any of this. The only "news" item they have been programmed with this w/end is that some heroic American soldiers "lost their lives" (newspeak) in "retaliation" for "killing Bin Laden".

Old August 7th, 2011 #85
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
It's true.

The Libtards seem totally unaware of any of this. The only "news" item they have been programmed with this w/end is that some heroic American soldiers "lost their lives" (newspeak) in "retaliation" for "killing Bin Laden".
It's pathetic. They flashed a brief message up whilst yammering about last night's riots and they described it as a clash. I think there's a concerted effort to black out the news. Sky have turned up now though, they couldn't really ignore it any longer seeing as people kept sending them photos and having a go at them on Twitter.

Apparently they're all looting a pharmacy now, so they'll either chill out or kill themselves or get even worse, depending on whether they know what they're doing.

Old August 7th, 2011 #86
Bev
drinking tea

*IF* this is genuine, I think this chap may live to regret his gleeful pose.
Quote:
Tottenham Looter may later regret posing with his loot.

Old August 7th, 2011 #87
Bev
drinking tea

A current view of Krispy Kreme in Enfield. This has reduced people on Twitter to tears.

People now talking about Chingford but unconfirmed as yet.

Old August 7th, 2011 #88
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Posted 22:25 RT @LondonText: *ALERT* Protesters are throwing petrol bombs on passing cars on the A10 from #Tottenham to #Enfield. Avoid.

BBC have decided to mention it.....well, sort of.
Quote:
RT @bbclondonnews: RT @BBCTravelAlert: Trains not calling at Bush Hill Park and Enfield Town for the rest of the night

Old August 7th, 2011 #89
Gibson

Quote:

Ken Livingstone is complaining about police cuts (!) and here is a whistleblowing police offier's opinion on the riot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspectorgadget
Stokes Croft in Bristol, Millbank and Parliament Square in London and now Tottenham.

And so it starts. Some of us have seen it all before of course, and we know that elitist governments always bring riots. In Bristol it was apparently the opening of a new Tesco and the eviction of squatters, in Millbank and Parliament Square it was university fees. In Tottenham it is apparently about the police having the cheek to fire back at a gangster and kill him after he shot an officer. But these are not really the reasons. These are the triggers.

The police are to blame for everything. It was the polices fault that Duggan was shot, the police who should have stopped the riots, the police who failed to prevent looting and the one which shocked me most as I watched Sky this morning, the polices fault for not policing the area in a tough enough way in the first place!

There is, however, one major difference between the set of riots and disorder we are about to experience over the next few years and the previous incidents. This time, the one set of people who we all rely upon to deal with this violence and hatred are facing seemingly random, vengeful and unnecessary pay reductions, a raid on their pensions and huge cuts to their budgets.

The amount of money saved by the attacks on our pay and conditions is irrelevant compared to the debt issues left us by the bankers and their political sponsors. We feel that the measures taken against us and our families are ideological. We feel that we are hated because we are public sector workers.

Here at the Police Inspector Blog we have good sources within police forces all over Britain. We know exactly who and what Duggan represented, we know about his past history and we know officers who have dealt with him and his attitude and reaction to police when he met them. I wouldn’t dream of publishing this information because the man is dead, and besides, there is an IPCC investigation in progress.

But I also know how many home telephones were left unanswered last night all over the Home Counties.

Constant abuse from the media about police officers being paid overtime, the lies about our ‘gold-plated’ pensions, the extreme danger of dismissal or disciplinary action faced by any police officer who even looks the wrong way at certain members of society (no matter what they are doing) and the huge potential cuts in our wages will have an effect. We cannot strike but we don’t have to volunteer to come in when we are off duty either.

As usual, an elitist government wants it all, and as usual we are about to see the consequences. Summer 2011 could be the time when at last the private sector see for themselves just how much public sector provision in Britain relies upon ‘good will’ and loyalty. Both of those principles demand reciprocation, Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair know that much.

Gadget Note: Here are the top five potential flash points which concern Gadget readers for the future – the Gypsy eviction at Dale Farm in Essex in September, the EDL march in Tower Hamlets in the same month (can’t see that going ahead now) the Notting Hill Carnival, the IPCC announcement that Duggan was armed and shot a police officer before he was shot and the Olympics. As a County riot-trained police officer I could be asked to go to some or all of those.
h t t p://inspectorgadget.wordpress.com/2011/08/07/tottenham-a-warning-for-the-future/
Strange how this cop professes to be writing about riots, but in fact he's just bitching that he's not getting paid as much as he'd like. His attitude that society owes him his (rather generous) salary and pension, his sense of entitlement, makes him sound almost nigger-like.

He has nothing interesting to say about these riots - in fact he attempts to obfuscates the causes by implying they are all the same. The Stokes Croft riot was White people objecting to a new Tesco store (presumably because they wanted to protect their local shops) - there was little violence, and the only thing destroyed was the Tesco they objected to. The Millbank riot was lefty students, probably led by jews. The Dale Farm riot (yet to start) is gypsies, who should be sent back to Ireland. And of course the Notting Hill Carnival and Tottenham riots (and any that might happen this evening) are just niggers acting like niggers. The riots are all different in nature, and their causes are radically different.

Incidentally, the BBC reports that the jews (Raquel Rolnik and Rita Izak in this case) from the UN have instructed Britain to provide alternative housing for the 86 Irish traveller families (86 is almost all of them) faced with forced eviction from Dale Farm.

Old August 7th, 2011 #90
Gibson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Most visible on the streets, along with the niggers, wiggers, and wogs, is a ton of Yiddish vermin looking very relaxed in skull caps and prayer shawls

I suppose the EDL leadership had to turn up even though it was shabbat.
The sabbath runs from sunset on friday to sunset on saturday, so it was okay for them to join the riot on saturday evening. Indeed, if there's social discord to be fomented, it's probably a mitzvah to be part of it, even if it is the sabbath.

Old August 7th, 2011 #91
Gibson

Quote:
from israelnationalnews.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by israelnationalnews
Tottenham is described by British media as one of the most economically deprived areas in Britain, one which has a history of violent riots.
While the protest movement in Israel for “social justice" remains peaceful, and sometimes more like a festival, the riots in Britain may be a hint of what may be in store as another worldwide recession looms.
What we are witnessing in this recession is not abrupt catastrophe but the slow erosion of the hopes and aspirations of so many.
h t t p://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/
Notice how the jews make no mention of ethnicity - they want everyone to think it was just "economically deprived" people rioting, or those affected by the recession. In fact, it was niggers, doing what niggers do. In Tottenham, Brixton, Birmingham, Detroit, New Orleans, Paris, Los Angeles, and every city in Sub-Saharan Africa - the common factor is niggers.

The BBC will probably find a sociologist who will tell us they were rioting because their stock portfolios fell 10% last week!

Old August 7th, 2011 #92
Armstrong
Banned

Lord knows a 42" TV will cover a baby's bum much better than nappies...

Old August 7th, 2011 #93
Gibson

Quote:
If they want to trash their own environment, that's up to them - they're the ones who will ultimately suffer for it.
Yes, Detroit is the classic case. The big supermarket chains don't have stores there any more, because they want employees who turn up every day, are not on drugs, will not steal from them, can read and write and do the most basic maths... and they can't get such employees in Detroit. Even if they could, the customers would steal more than they bought, and burn the place down every year. The result, no supermarkets, just corner shops selling a small range of overpriced rubbish.

Old August 7th, 2011 #94
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
I think there's a concerted effort to black out the news.
That comment is inherently racist.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old August 7th, 2011 #95
Gibson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom harris View Post
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ka...nore-the-fact/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Birbalsingh
These riots were about race. Why ignore the fact?
As she says, it's all about race. But she completely ignores what it is about race! At least she doesn't use the typical liberal/lefty diversion of saying their grievances are due to racism - that's a good start. What she should explain is that blacks have an inherently low average IQ - probably less than 85, and maybe as low as 70 in the ones she's teaching. Along with that low IQ, they've inherited high testosterone, which predisposes them to impulsive and often violent behaviour, making them, on average, ten times more likely to commit violent crimes than White people.

Maybe she really doesn't know. Katharine Birbalsingh, in the unlikely event that you read this, go and read The Bell Curve by Murray and Herrnstein. Then read Race, Evolution and Behaviour by Phil Rushton.

Quote:
It all started with

The Empire Windrush arrived at Tilbury on 22 June 1948, carrying 492 passengers from Jamaica wishing to start a new life in the United Kingdom. The passengers were the first large group of West Indian immigrants to the UK after the Second World War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Empire_Windrush
It really started way before that - it started with the jews of the
Frankfurt_school Frankfurt_school
, telling us there's no such thing as race - race is just a cultural construct. A nigger is just like a White man, but with different coloured skin. Thanks to Franz Boaz,
Ashley_Montagu Ashley_Montagu
Stephen_j_gould Stephen_j_gould
, and hundreds of other jews for fooling our people into allowing niggers into our country.

Old August 7th, 2011 #97
Gibson

It does seem unlikely that a police radio would stop a bullet, unless it had bounced off something else first, which would probably mean it was not fired at the cop, which would likely mean it was not fired by the drug dealer. Of course even if he didn't fire that shot, it doesn't mean he didn't shoot at the cops.

Old August 7th, 2011 #98
Bev
drinking tea

Default Other outbreaks - Edmonton, Walthamstow & Brixton - London

If you're on Twitter - put Edmonton into the search box. Apparently there is an orchestrated plan to kick off at midnight. Here's just a few of the tweets. Hopefully, since they've advertising it in advance, the police will have the resources to contain it.

Quote:
This is orchestrated. Teenagers on the streets saying there has long been "a plan" to be at #EdmontonGreen at midnight.
Quote:
follow guardian journo @PaulLewis he seems to be doing accurate coverage - #EdmontonGreen now apparently
Quote:
PaulLewis Paul Lewis
Hitched a lift. Route from #Enfield to #EdmontonGreen strewn with debris and smashed windows.
Quote:
Police vehicles arriving in ever greater numbers in Edmonton. #EdmontonGreen
Quote:
Don't know what's going on in #Enfield or #EdmontonGreen but Guardian's @PaulLewis is doing decent coverage. TV News USELESS.
Quote:
#Enfield #Brixton #EdmontonGreen This is a crime wave... - certainly not a protest.
Quote:
Many #Enfield + #EdmontonGreen looters are in cars. Proving impossible to keep up.
Quote:
#Edmontongreen asda being looted.
Quote:
Many youths out on the streets of Edmonton. Police guarding shopping centre and train station. I see no looting #EdmontonGreen #Enfield

Last edited by Bev; August 7th, 2011 at 06:52 PM. Reason: change title to something more accurate

Old August 7th, 2011 #99
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
It does seem unlikely that a police radio would stop a bullet, unless it had bounced off something else first, which would probably mean it was not fired at the cop, which would likely mean it was not fired by the drug dealer. Of course even if he didn't fire that shot, it doesn't mean he didn't shoot at the cops.
I did wonder if the bullet that was alleged to be police issue had come from the bloke that was shot, and somehow police issue bullets were on the streets, but I realised that was a Lethal Weapon plot.

I saw a police spokeswoman earlier who was stating that nothing had been released yet, it was all conjecture and there were lots of rumours flying round, so it might all turn out to be garbage yet.

Old August 7th, 2011 #100
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
#Enfield is all quiet. Lots of police vans heading south to #EdmontonGreen now
Quote:
Scary. The whole of London is not burning, but rioting/chaos in several parts tonight including #Brixton, #Enfield & #EdmontonGreen #riots
from twitter.

Tags
#1, #1 london riots, defence, facebook, riots, video, vigilante

Thread