Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who will win in November?
Obama 48 61.54%
Romney 30 38.46%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 6th, 2012 #421
Horseman

listening to the radio, they've been talking about the browning of Amerika as the issue.

Old November 6th, 2012 #422
Dave from New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
It also needs a golden shower.
We've been getting a steady stream of that since '65 courtesy of Emanuel Cellers.

Old November 6th, 2012 #423
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
listening to the radio, they've been talking about the browning of Amerika as the issue.
It is indeed THE issue.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 6th, 2012 #424
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
That jew cunt Gloria Borger is saying that the cucarachas are turning the tide for Obongo, and lies that Amurricuns favor "a path to shitizenship by a 2-1 margin." Carville the Tortoise says "Florida, Florida, Florida", and that it looks increasingly like the jig has the election in the bag. A glum Alex Castellanos reluctantly agrees.

Oh yeah. The kikenmedia have always talked about the browning of the country as if it's simply an unstoppable force of nature, about which nothing can or should be done. And the goddamned Repulingcunts just kept silent as they did so, going along meekly, trying to make their way with winks 'n' nods & "speaking in code" to working-middle class Whites, rather than explicitly standing up for White survival (troops on the border; prison for employers of wetbacks, etc.).

The fucking cowards so richly deserve to lose.
Rummy and all those golfing repuke's are worse if possible than the NPR leftist bastard White haters.

Both so called parties are absolutely NO friend to the Bill Of Rights or White's right to exist in freedom and peace.

With friends like the repukes who needs enemies.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old November 6th, 2012 #425
Crowe

As expected nigger boy is gonna win.

Now for the mass influx of neo-kwan butthurt.

Old November 6th, 2012 #426
John in Woodbridge

I'm wondering if individual states might start ignoring mandates from the federal government. This country is going to be in deep shit after another term of Bongo.

Old November 6th, 2012 #427
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
I'm wondering if individual states might start ignoring mandates from the federal government. This country is going to be in deep shit after another term of Bongo.

In most state's it is the media that holds its hammer over the head any state representative's that gets out of line. In the majority White state's the non-White elected official's in the state capitals or very vocal and in your face with their anti White b.s.

Not one example that I know of where a state elected official tells non-White's to phuck off, of back off in so many words, to the media and White hating muds.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old November 6th, 2012 #428
Peer Fischer

We've got over 200 guests on now ... not sure if that's a record or not.

Old November 6th, 2012 #429
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
The States won't do shit, because they are Jew run too.

The Jews get their boy either way. Won't make a bit of difference other than it being nigger riots if Obama loses, or neo-kwan butthurt if he wins.

I just heard Sarah Palin speak on Faux, and she sounded like she was about ready to cry.

Old November 6th, 2012 #430
brutus

When was the last time anyone saw a White man beat a nigger at anything?

For a long time we`ve been immersed in positive nigger imagry from every media organ. A nigger pops up on TV and the Pavlovian conditioned reflex kicks in. The White women get steamy in the crotch and swoon at every utterance or gesture and the White male lemming cheers the nigger on like a dutiful cuckold.

I point this out because historically the president is blamed, rightly or wrongly for a bad economy. And currently the US economy is virtually flatlined and still the nigger will win. This reality should give us a deeper understanding of the incredible depth of the irreversible brainwashing of the lemming.

Old November 6th, 2012 #431
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

For a long time we`ve been immersed in positive nigger imagry from every media organ. A nigger pops up on TV and the Pavlovian conditioned reflex kicks in. The White women get steamy in the crotch and swoon at every utterance or gesture and the White male lemming cheers the nigger on like a dutiful cuckold.

I point this out because historically the president is blamed, rightly or wrongly for a bad economy. And currently the US economy is virtually flatlined and still the nigger will win. This reality should give us a deeper understanding of the incredible depth of the irreversible brainwashing of the lemming.

Way to keep things in perspective. Why are you here?

Old November 6th, 2012 #432
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

It's like that mick betting shop publicity stunt:

"Sorry Romney: You're Not Black or Cool"

You can bet that many of the young unmarried white sluts who voted for SupaNigga did so at least in part because years of Shlomo's agitprop made them fantasize about him fucking them with that big turdcock. Similar to the way the ones in the '90s did for Cunton:

"He can put his boots under my bed anytime!"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 6th, 2012 #433
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
It is indeed THE issue.
No shit. I'm saying it's good that a mainstream radio program is talking about it.

Old November 6th, 2012 #434
N.B. Forrest

Former Va. governor Kome-Here Kaine beats former Repug gov. George Allen for the Senate.

Old November 6th, 2012 #435
procopius

I like how they are keeping us in suspense with Ohio and Florida. As far as I know Florida is all digital and they should know the count a little after the poll closed.

Old November 6th, 2012 #436
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
No shit. I'm saying it's good that a mainstream radio program is talking about it.
It's only good if they're advocating White solidarity in the face of it. If on the other hand, they're wringing their soft hands about the need to pander to the shit from now on.....

Old November 6th, 2012 #437
Alex Linder
Administrator

Fox calls Ohio for Obama at 10:15, that's probably it.

Old November 6th, 2012 #438
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The States won't do shit, because they are Jew run too.

The Jews get their boy either way. Won't make a bit of difference other than it being nigger riots if Obama loses, or neo-kwan butthurt if he wins.
The positioning in 2008 was made possible by their imbecilic Mr. Twig, being so hated even by White's.

The 2008 election was crowning achievement for the joo's as much as their victory in 1945 was with the crushing once and for all of Europe !

Are you laughing ?

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old November 6th, 2012 #439
Fred
Commie Killer

I can't believe it.

Well, I was wrong. Obama won.

Old November 6th, 2012 #440
Alex Linder
Administrator

Fox projects Obama the winner at 10:17pm.

Thread