VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2011 #21
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk1225 View Post
Yep! There are a lot of deceivers on these online WN forums. Most are pretty easily discovered, especially those raised jewish. There's just a certain feel to them.

Others are not quite so obvious, and there could be even more than have us all completely fooled. Generally speaking though, by their fruits we will know them. The muslim trolls are maybe the hardest to see through, as they are as anti-jewish as any WN.

That insanely rabid anti-jewish rhetoric can often be a clue that they are muslim, not WN. I'll probably never believe Dicarlo is really White, not after the thrashing he took from Thor357 way back when. But I could be wrong, who really knows online!
DiCarlo is White, no doubt about it.

Old May 28th, 2011 #22
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

There are so many muslims pretending to be WN's on SF...I've gone round and round with all of them. They're rabid about the jews and are anti women.

Old May 28th, 2011 #23
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
No Coldstar is neither a he, as Coldstar is a woman, nor is she a Jew, but she has justifiable animosity towards an Arab, and has let that spread to all Arabs.....get to know her, she's ok when you can get on the same page as she is....and visa versa
We always ended up with Coldstar kicking the masons and the NWO boyz together. She is a cool girl. She is defenetly anti-joo

Old May 28th, 2011 #24
Armstrong
Banned

People have thought I'm a Muslim. Even put me on moderation over there 'cause they thought so. What's even more curious to me is I once went to an Arab Christian church, and because the Arabic I know I've learned from Muslims, the Arab Christians thought I was a Muslim. It scared the living hell out of them. They told me when I prayed in Arabic my prayers sounded Muslim. I was just doing some cleaning up outside and made a short list of people I want to discuss the 'why' of that with.

In reality, all those who submit to God are Muslims, no matter what their religion. That is another curious thing about it.

Old May 28th, 2011 #25
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
People have thought I'm a Muslim. Even put me on moderation over there 'cause they thought so. What's even more curious to me is I once went to an Arab Christian church, and because the Arabic I know I've learned from Muslims, the Arab Christians thought I was a Muslim. It scared the living hell out of them. They told me when I prayed in Arabic my prayers sounded Muslim. I was just doing some cleaning up outside and made a short list of people I want to discuss the 'why' of that with.

In reality, all those who submit to God are Muslims, no matter what their religion. That is another curious thing about it.
Uh....who is that?

Old May 28th, 2011 #26
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
Uh....who is that?
What are you asking?

Old May 28th, 2011 #27
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
What are you asking?

Sorry, that was a typo. lol

Who thinks that anyone who believes in god is a muslim.

Old May 28th, 2011 #28
JohnfracasseZOG

I think for my part that the Islam is at half a Jewish creation even if i respect some muslims. However, I don't appreciate that somebody who tries to save the white race been born denounces not the Jewish practices but only muslims,niggers,mexicans. I consider what this person is jew!

Old May 28th, 2011 #29
zoomcopter

Quote:
A statement like that would start a firestorm @ Stormfront!

Old May 28th, 2011 #30
zoomcopter

Quote:
DiCarlo is White, no doubt about it.
DiCarlo was one of my favorite posters. His departure from SF was a huge loss.

Old May 28th, 2011 #31
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
DiCarlo was one of my favorite posters. His departure from SF was a huge loss.
Mine as well. I took him on one day and he kicked my rear end. lol But he was a complete gentleman about it.

Old May 28th, 2011 #32
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
We always ended up with Coldstar kicking the masons and the NWO boyz together. She is a cool girl. She is defenetly anti-joo
It is one the mysteries of life why my dad who was Past Master of his Masonic Lodge would sometimes curse the day he became a Mason. I would still like to know. I think they eventually allowed him to become inactive, or something. He no longer attended their meetings, to the best of my knowledge.

Quote:
Sorry, that was a typo. lol

Who thinks that anyone who believes in god is a muslim.
Not anyone who believes in God, but rather those who submit their lives to God. A slight semantic difference, but a vast difference metaphysically and spiritually.

One definition of Muslim is 'One who submits to God'.

Though from there it often gets mixed with what the Hadith and Quran says, and on and on, like Fundamentalist anything.

Last edited by Armstrong; May 28th, 2011 at 11:45 AM. Reason: fix typo

Old May 28th, 2011 #33
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
A statement like that would start a firestorm @ Stormfront!
lol!! Let's see what happens here....

Thread