Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2019 #1
alex revision

Default NYT: “The Holocaust Happened Because America Saw Jews as Inferior”

A classic and exemplary piece of propaganda from New York Times Columnist, Nicholas Kristof. He says that the Nazis are only partially to blame for the "deaths of millions of Jews", claiming America is also at fault. And, who is he being interviewed by? None other than Alan Greenspan’s wife — Andrea Mitchell! Oy vey!!

Old February 5th, 2019 #2
Nockda Redout

America saw Jews as inferior?
Does he mean the same Jews who think of themselves as Gods chosen people who are better then everyone else?
The same Jews who after washing should run back and rewash themselves if they touch something unclean such as a Christian?
The same Jews who teach their kids that cheating the Goyim at any time pleases the Lord?
Note: Goyim is a derogatory term for all non Jews
Regardless of what a Jew tells you what a Goi is, to them it is a Filthy inferior cattle like animal who was put on Earth to serve the Jews as slaves.
God made them in human form so as to not be offensive to the Jews.

If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value,” he explained. “There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life. – Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh in Jewish Week, the largest Jewish publication in the United States, April 26, 1996.

The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew, i.e. a Palestinian, is considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no compunction about it. Source: Yitzhak Ginsburg, "Five General Religious Duties Which Lie Behind the Act of the Saintly, Late Rabbi Baruch Goldstein, May his Blood be Avenged"

Old February 5th, 2019 #3
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

Not one Jew was killed in a Gas Chamber!!!

Old February 6th, 2019 #4
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
Not one Jew was killed in a Gas Chamber!!!
What about the six million who were gassed to death in an air raid shelter with bug spray?
It is funny how the gas chamber stories are fading away and being replaced with mass shootng in the field by the Einsatzgruppen as the Revisionists prove the the gas chambers didn't exist.
Gotta have the magical six million dead Jews or the Holocaust scam will crumble and the Jews will lose the country they stole from the sand niggers along with all the revenue from reparations and endless retelling of the big lie in movies, TV, books, Museums, speaking tours and bogus law suits.

Last edited by Nockda Redout; February 6th, 2019 at 07:10 AM.

Old February 7th, 2019 #5
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
What about the six million who were gassed to death in an air raid shelter with bug spray?
Their blood libel crimes cannot go down a memory hole .Jews , as a whole, must be held accountable for their lies. Justice for the many imprisoned, persecuted and put to death. A good start is to stop all American funding to Israel which would force USA jews to play their hands.

Old February 7th, 2019 #6
Gladiatrix

Fuck that Jew York Slimes cunt-faced kike. I wish his ancestors had been gassed. If the LoL-o-co$t had actually happened I would be Hitler's #1 fan!

Old February 8th, 2019 #7
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Fuck that Jew York Slimes cunt-faced kike. I wish his ancestors had been gassed. If the LoL-o-co$t had actually happened I would be Hitler's #1 fan!
I would be his #1 soap customer!

Thread