VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 27th, 2009 #61
Gott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It's not baby talk, it's nicknames intended to instill disrespect for weaklings. This has always been the VNN approach.

Everybody else takes the weak female motherly view that if we can't say something nice, we shouldn't say anything. This is wrong. We want more people saying what we are - attacking the jews and the shabbes goyim. We get more people on our side by forcing the weaklings to pay a price for opposing us, even if that price is merely our mocking. We radicalize people by making fun of the race-realist weaklings and the conservative PhD footnoters.

Our cause is not difficult to explain or understand. Therefore, anyone who pulls punches helps the enemy, regardless of his intentions, and should be mocked until he acts right or admits he's with the enemy.

Mock, ridicule, antagonize, radicalize, polarize.

Either you're with the Whites or you're with the jews. There is no middle ground. Pick a side, conservative pussies.
'Jar Jar' is baby talk, buddy. Idiotic baby talk. Use it in private for your children or your pets.

Not using terms like Jar Jar is the same thing as being Original Dissent 'polite?' I don't fucking think so.

Hard hitting as opposed to being 'nice' requires the likes of 'jar jar?' Yeah. Sure.

Re-read Swift - about the meanest, toughest politic satirist going. I don't think you'll find much fucking baby talk in his work. Good writers don't need to 1.) lower themselves to such sludge, and 2.) pander to their ass kissing sycophants.

Old December 27th, 2009 #62
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott View Post
'Jar Jar' is baby talk, buddy. Idiotic baby talk. Use it in private for your children or your pets.
It's not baby talk. It's the name of some character in a Star Wars movie, as I recall. Applying it to Taylor suggests his relation to his dolts. It does fit.

Quote:
Hard hitting as opposed to being 'nice' requires the likes of 'jar jar?' Yeah. Sure.
'Jar jar' is mocking. Mocking works.

Quote:
Re-read Swift - about the meanest, toughest politic satirist going. I don't think you'll find much fucking baby talk in his work. Good writers don't need to 1.) lower themselves to such sludge, and 2.) pander to their ass kissing sycophants.
Not sure what your problem is, but you're technically wrong in your argument. Jar-Jar is NOT baby talk. It doesn't whether you think its use advisable, it is NOT what you are saying it is. Jar-Jar is a real character in a movie, as you should know.

Swift is boring and obvious. I concede his high literary talents, but no one ever read Gulliver's Travels twice, and his Modest Proposal is the single most overrated piece of satire in history. If it had been about any race but the Irish it long ago would have been forgotten, like 99% of his work. All Swift's work proves is that satire needn't be funny.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 27th, 2009 at 08:47 PM.

Old December 27th, 2009 #63
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
It's not baby talk. It's the name of some character in a Star Wars movie, as I recall.

Jar-Jar Binks.

Old December 27th, 2009 #64
Gott

Quote:
It's not baby talk. It's the name of some character in a Star Wars movie, as I recall. Applying it to Taylor suggests his relation to his dolts. It does fit.

'Jar jar' is mocking. Mocking works.

Not sure what your problem is, but you're technically wrong in your argument. Jar-Jar is NOT baby talk. It doesn't whether you think its use advisable, it is NOT what you are saying it is. Jar-Jar is a real character in a movie, as you should know.

Swift is boring and obvious. I concede his high literary talents, but no one ever read Gulliver's Travels twice, and his Modest Proposal is the single most overrated piece of satire in history. If it had been about any race but the Irish it long ago would have been forgotten, like 99% of his work. All Swift's work proves is that satire needn't be funny.
Ok, if you don't like Swift, then how bout Twain, Mencken or Thackeray, none of whom could plausibly be described as nice (their writing)? I don't recall infantile wordsmithing in the works of theirs that I know. And the point isn't the relative merit, or our subjective opinions of Swift, but adult, intelligent writing. If I had your writing abilities I wouldn't be wasting my time showing off for the VNNF morons. If you're out to convert, I would think that good arguments will make a much better case than calling names. You certainly make good arguments - the very best - but your enemies always focus on the silly stuff as a way of discounting them. Calling names doesn't convince any who aren't already convinced (your groupies).

OK, technically wrong. It's still reads and sounds puerile. What is the sense in calling Taylor Jar Jar? The way that character is written and developed says something about Taylor? Or is it just a cheap way to make a cheap shot as his name is Jarod? Do the other nicknames that get plastered all over the villains of the moment here at VNNF also come from Star Wars movies? Sam Francis, Buchanan, etc. etc. It just doesn't read well, Herr Linder. And it sounds a lot worse even than it reads.

One of the Star Wars films was on a free cable channel last night and I saw 20 minutes or so (I've never seen any of them). What I saw was amazingly shitty. Really stupid, ugly and obvious - Republic serials had a better/classier look. It was like a crude, cheap video game. Why should I, or anyone else above the level of a moron, know the etymology/derivation of Jar Jar? As it's a name from a movie it isn't baby talk, but as it's a name from a idiot movie, it's idiot talk...big improvement.

'I thought mind killing shit like Star Wars/Hymiewood was part of the jew nightmare you oppose.

Old December 27th, 2009 #65
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Just cuz you READ Twain or Mencken don't mean you GET IT.
(A sense of humor is prerequisite.)

Old December 27th, 2009 #66
Gott

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I didn't say I got it. And I don't have much of a sense of humor and know it. Mencken wrote a lot of criticism - I get that. Thackeray I also get as he's a nasty personality and shows no-mercy in his condescending take on milieu and characters - Vanity Fair is one vicious novel. Anyway, getting it ain't the point. What matters is how they thought, and communicated their thought through style, language and the quality of their craftsmanship.

When Herr Linder is on the prod...it makes the natives restless throughout VNNF lands, and strange, burlesque imitations of his angry style start popping up. Outsiders get fried, then their defenders of the attacks defend, and the adversarys of the posts also attack and that war builds. Then things spread outside to attacking others - McDonald (how shameful to attack such a great man). At the same time the VNNFers who hate other VNNFer come out from their fortresses and meet in combat their enemies. It's ugly and nasty and stupid. Inane knocks at beautiful Scicily, for instance. Pointless and mean spirited and also stupid, unkind and wrong remarks are being posted here that just arn't true. Sicily is a paradise, full of great wonders.
I come here for some fun friendly sparring with good guys, not to twist into knotts with hate and mutterings developing towards a vicious, personally insulting get-back posting style.

That army of ass kissing yes men pisses me off. Can see them standing in ranks each with a little red Chairman Linder book waving in their mitts. Hero worship only works for the educated. the masses would as soon go with NASCAR. Don't like the rock star thing for a literary person. This entourage around Herr Linder, each hanging on his every word, each eager tp sharpen his pencil, each perfectly aware that nobody thinks, or speaks, or writes or pisses that far, or farts that long, as Alex Linder, has ever existed on earth. Alex is perfect, Alex can do no wrong. People want things and ass kissing in historically one way to get them. Always wondered how much of this groupie stuff went to Linder's head.

So, it's the bad taste (bad as in pointless), the encouragement it gives to truely nastly persons like Panofi to take off the gloves, the encouragment for more similar postings, only as not be you, of a much lower lever of achievement - dumb and dumber. It's the attacks on parts of tje white world - Scicily for instance by vicious prigs. etc.

Old December 27th, 2009 #67
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Old December 28th, 2009 #68
Igor Alexander

Quote:
As to fucking off here at the lunatic asylum...but then, I've been doing that since Dec of 03 ...how about u?
Sorry, I forgot my place in the pecking order. I promise from now on I'll judge only on the date a member signed up here, not by the actual content of his posts.

Quote:
Sorry about the opera, it pales for sure in terms of assuring the survival of the white race next to 'jar jar'
Maybe you can attach a soprano to the back of a pickup truck and have her sing all the niggers out of your city.

Quote:
and other, frequent, similar, frequent, National Inquirer missives of your own...frequent ones. Very frequent.
Jesus Gott (), are you on the rag or something? If you have something to say about my "missives," then come right out and say it. This passive-aggressive shit isn't worthy of a man (at least not a straight one).

Old December 28th, 2009 #69
Igor Alexander

Quote:
I don't get it, but even so, I also don't like it. Cranberry juice, I mean.
They say it prevents urinary tract infections.

Old December 28th, 2009 #70
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Ok, if you don't like Swift, then how bout Twain, Mencken or Thackeray, none of whom could plausibly be described as nice (their writing)? I don't recall infantile wordsmithing in the works of theirs that I know. And the point isn't the relative merit, or our subjective opinions of Swift, but adult, intelligent writing. If I had your writing abilities I wouldn't be wasting my time showing off for the VNNF morons. If you're out to convert, I would think that good arguments will make a much better case than calling names.
They aren't at odds. Both can be done simultaneously. And if someone is wrong, then ridicule is the quickest way to destroy him. Not many are swayed by arguments. The jews aren't in power because they're right. They're in power because 1) they work together, 2) they have intimidated their opposition.

Quote:
You certainly make good arguments - the very best - but your enemies always focus on the silly stuff as a way of discounting them. Calling names doesn't convince any who aren't already convinced (your groupies).
Calling names is a form of argument. Names is often the best way to show how ridiculous something is, which is better than a neutral argument.

Quote:
OK, technically wrong. It's still reads and sounds puerile. What is the sense in calling Taylor Jar Jar? The way that character is written and developed says something about Taylor?
I didn't call him that. Birdman did, and Igor followed Birdman. But I see why they do - it picks up on the essential childishness of his approach, which is to treat white men as though they are retarded children who need to be talked to like babies because they can't handle the real facts about the world. It works. It's more effective than a direct argument, but of course both can be used at once. If whites are so stupid that they can't be taught the facts about jews, which is Taylor's ostensible position, then our cause is hopeles. But of course, Taylor's real mission is to create a white NAACP that serves the jews. But perhaps you disagree that motives should be discussed. It's not logical or nice. I'm more concerned with what is effective, and reasoned arguments are but one technique. Jar-Jar Binks is a goofy and ridiculous character - as is Jared Taylor. Although the comparison never would have occurred to me, I see what the late Birdman and Igor are driving at. Actually, I think Barney is better than Jar-Jar, but both get at the same quality.

Quote:
One of the Star Wars films was on a free cable channel last night and I saw 20 minutes or so (I've never seen any of them). What I saw was amazingly shitty.
Except for the original, the last few have stunk.

Quote:
Really stupid, ugly and obvious - Republic serials had a better/classier look. It was like a crude, cheap video game. Why should I, or anyone else above the level of a moron, know the etymology/derivation of Jar Jar? As it's a name from a movie it isn't baby talk, but as it's a name from a idiot movie, it's idiot talk...big improvement.
You're a movie guy but haven't seen Star Wars? That's hard to believe. Star Wars is well known by the public. Comparing someone to a goofy character in Star Wars, known in particular for its doofy speech, will be understood by at least 90% of the audience. Again, the point is, Taylor treats his followers like stupid children. I find that plausible.

Quote:
'I thought mind killing shit like Star Wars/Hymiewood was part of the jew
nightmare you oppose.
You're straying from the point. I liked the original Star Wars. The rest I didn't. And I don't like SF generally. But that's not related to calling Jared Taylor Jar-Jar.

Old December 28th, 2009 #71
Shane_Ryan

Location: Completely surrounded by White female race traitors and their mulatto offspring in The Kwa.

Just to let you guys know : Jared Taylor was a guest on the Billy Cunningham radio talk show this evening. It was typical Jared Taylor, in typical Jared Taylor fashion. Jared Taylor was the guest for the 2nd hour. Apparently Billy Cunningham has had Jared Taylor on his show before. Billy Cunningham's show replaced the Drudge show back in 2007 on the radio. Billy Cunningham is friends with neo-cons like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and the jews Michael Savage and Mark Levin. Billy Cunningham is a total neo-con and he knows who signs his paychecks. Jared Taylor talked about "Muslims being the biggest threat to America's survival" and "Muslims are ruining Western Civilization". He must have promoted his website 10 times during the interview. It was all neo-con rhetoric, and not once were the jews spoken of negatively. Jared Taylor had many chances to redeem himself tonight, to name the jew, to stand up for his race, but instead all he did was promote his website, and blame Muslims for all the world's problems. I've never liked him. Deep down inside he knows the jews are the enemy, but he wants to be accepted by CONservatives so he bashes Muslims for a living. What a tool.

Old December 28th, 2009 #72
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I didn't say I got it. And I don't have much of a sense of humor and know it. Mencken wrote a lot of criticism - I get that. Thackeray I also get as he's a nasty personality and shows no-mercy in his condescending take on milieu and characters - Vanity Fair is one vicious novel. Anyway, getting it ain't the point. What matters is how they thought, and communicated their thought through style, language and the quality of their craftsmanship.
Those matter to a literary prof. Once I decide someone, especially someone affecting to be on our side, is not, I figure how best to destroy him. How to make him little in the eyes of the nitwits who admire him but ought to know better. There is no one way to do that, there are many ways. One of the best ways is to take his own words and shove them up his ass. Another is to mock him. Another is to point out where he's wrong. Another is to point out why he's pulling punches, or where his bread is buttered. But most of the time, a combination of these techniques works best, because they are not at odds.

Quote:
When Herr Linder is on the prod...it makes the natives restless throughout VNNF lands, and strange, burlesque imitations of his angry style start popping up. Outsiders get fried, then their defenders of the attacks defend, and the adversarys of the posts also attack and that war builds. Then things spread outside to attacking others - McDonald (how shameful to attack such a great man).
Who attacked him? He's pursuing the wrong strategy. Should I refrain from mentioning that because I benefit from his books? I treat him like anyone else - where he's wrong, I correct him. Where he's right, I support him. He is in fact doing what I say, which is pushing WN down the failed path of conservatism. It's the wrong way to go, no matter who advises it.

Quote:
At the same time the VNNFers who hate other VNNFer come out from their fortresses and meet in combat their enemies. It's ugly and nasty and stupid. Inane knocks at beautiful Scicily, for instance. Pointless and mean spirited and also stupid, unkind and wrong remarks are being posted here that just arn't true. Sicily is a paradise, full of great wonders.
I come here for some fun friendly sparring with good guys, not to twist into knotts with hate and mutterings developing towards a vicious, personally
insulting get-back posting style.
People like arguing about that unrelated stuff. It doesn't mean anything more than that. We've never had a problem coming together to do papers or anything else worthwhile. Unlike all other WN forums, we don't agree that fake smiles and forced unity are better than disagreement. Our standard is no lying about the important stuff. No one is allowed to make false accusations here without backing them up. That is virtually unique in WN, and certainly unique on White forums. Other places and people prefer the usual succotash of lies and politeness. I don't. I prefer acrimony and backed allegations.

Quote:
That army of ass kissing yes men pisses me off. Can see them standing in ranks each with a little red Chairman Linder book waving in their mitts. Hero worship only works for the educated. the masses would as soon go with NASCAR. Don't like the rock star thing for a literary person. This entourage around Herr Linder, each hanging on his every word, each eager tp sharpen his pencil, each perfectly aware that nobody thinks, or speaks, or writes or pisses that far, or farts that long, as Alex Linder, has ever existed on earth. Alex is perfect, Alex can do no wrong. People want things and ass kissing in historically one way to get them. Always wondered how much of this groupie stuff went to Linder's head.
I see it rather the reverse. No matter how many times I point out that someone like Jar-Jar is a jackoff to end all jew-serving jackasses, people still want to go for that mushy kumbaya bullshit. Not enough want to make important distinctions, follow a strategy, actually take a shot at winning. Rather they want to do what feels good, what they like doing, and refrain from criticizing others in exchange for same.

Quote:
So, it's the bad taste (bad as in pointless), the encouragement it gives to truely nastly persons like Panofi to take off the gloves, the encouragment for more similar postings, only as not be you, of a much lower lever of achievement - dumb and dumber. It's the attacks on parts of tje white world - Scicily for instance by vicious prigs. etc.
If Sicily is what you say, then it will grin and shake off all critics, and keep on sailing. Attacks have to be based on something or they ultimately fall away. Petofi is obnoxious, but he's young and smart and hard-charging, and that's what we need to push our cause. It's a lot better than the old whingers who make up the ranks of all conservatism and far too much of white nationalism.

Anger, emotion, ridicule, willingness to fight - these are what our cause needs. The PhDs are congenitally incapable of acting on that fact, even if they intellectually understand it. We've had all the arguments on race and jews we need for the last thousand years. The trick is to put together a combination that will act on them. That is something you'll never get out of the the PhDs, the queers, and the conservatives.

Old December 28th, 2009 #73
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane_Ryan View Post
Just to let you guys know : Jared Taylor was a guest on the Billy Cunningham radio talk show this evening. It was typical Jared Taylor, in typical Jared Taylor fashion. Jared Taylor was the guest for the 2nd hour. Apparently Billy Cunningham has had Jared Taylor on his show before. Billy Cunningham's show replaced the Drudge show back in 2007 on the radio. Billy Cunningham is friends with neo-cons like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and the jews Michael Savage and Mark Levin. Billy Cunningham is a total neo-con and he knows who signs his paychecks. Jared Taylor talked about "Muslims being the biggest threat to America's survival" and "Muslims are ruining Western Civilization". He must have promoted his website 10 times during the interview. It was all neo-con rhetoric, and not once were the jews spoken of negatively. Jared Taylor had many chances to redeem himself tonight, to name the jew, to stand up for his race, but instead all he did was promote his website, and blame Muslims for all the world's problems. I've never liked him. Deep down inside he knows the jews are the enemy, but he wants to be accepted by CONservatives so he bashes Muslims for a living. What a tool.
He's a piece of shit, Jared Taylor is, and all true WN will attack him. Yeah, he doesn't take a position on the jews - except attacking their enemies, White or Muslim, around the clock.

Jared Taylor truly is a piece of shit.

Old December 28th, 2009 #74
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Amren are aligning with the way European nationalists work, and are currently learning, not teaching. After 6 decades of failure in the US, some have decided to try exploring ways that work.
"Ways that work..." Well, I guess that depends on what you define as the goal. In most cases, I think it's too early to tell what kind of an impact these Euro nationalist parties are actually having. A lot of them are suppressed by the system as soon as they start to really get somewhere, and I suspect others are going to compromise their platform so much on the way to power that they won't really be all that different from the mainstream parties by the time they attain it (France's National Front using a mulatto as their poster girl in their last campaign, the BNP using the image of warmongering lush Churchill to attract votes, and the Italian nationalist parties accepting support from kikes, are examples of the types of compromises these parties are willing to make to get to power).

I'm taking a "wait and see" attitude. If I really believed the type of change we need was attainable by working within the system, that's what I'd be doing. But I don't see that happening, not even in Europe.

Quote:
Buchanan the Catholics etc. WN is a big tent.
Buchkake (thanks MikeTodd ) is not a WN by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; December 28th, 2009 at 01:02 AM.

Old December 28th, 2009 #75
Shane_Ryan

Location: Completely surrounded by White female race traitors and their mulatto offspring in The Kwa.

Quote:
He's a piece of shit, Jared Taylor is, and all true WN will attack him. Yeah, he doesn't take a position on the jews - except attacking their enemies, White or Muslim, around the clock.

Jared Taylor truly is a piece of shit.
Alex,
I agree with you 100%
I've never trusted Jared Taylor because he is intentionally deceiving people. Everyone who is a true WN knows that the jews are the arch enemy. Whereas with the pseudo intellectuals, they have always wanted total acceptance from the neo-cons, so they attack the enemy's of the jews which are White Nationalists, Muslims, Black Nationalists, etc. Jared Taylor is in it for the money.

Old December 28th, 2009 #76
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Zionists and leftists etc are the terms used for Jews that don't get one imprisoned in the EU.
Be interesting to see how VNN would function in such an environment, when posters knew they could go to jail for their posts, and VNN as it stands was illegal.
It would be a lot like posting a comment on Amren's website now.

Quote:
Religion and ethnicity and centuries old hatreds drive nationalism, not so much race at present.
Jews rarely create conflicts in Europe, the hatreds exist already. They just fan the fires, and facilitate conflicts. Most Europeans would be at each others throats given half a chance, Jews or no Jews.
I agree, and it's one of the reasons I dislike ethnic nationalism. Ethnic nationalism and racial interests quite frequently are at odds with each other.

Quote:
Most major European cities get burned and wrecked around three times every century.
Much of that in the last century has had either directly or indirectly to do with the jews.

Quote:
The hardcore nationalist groups are mainly from Eastern Europe, fresh from succesful secession, and are now moving and working with the Western ones, though language and religion are enormous barriers.
I have more hope for the Eastern European groups than the Western ones.

Quote:
Europe has been under US occupation since 1945, with massive US military bases, many commanded by Jews, in most European cities.Germany is still effectively under military occupation. This influences words and deeds.
Germany has been better off under the current "U.S. occupation" than it would've been if Henry Morgenthau had had his way, don't you think?

I despise the anti-Americanism of the eurosnobs, which has its roots in idiotic one-world leftism more than in any genuine patriotism. Both my parents are first-generation European immigrants and believe me, I heard a lot of that shit from my leftist mother growing up. "Americans this and Americans that." Americans have their faults, but you know what? So do Europeans.

Now if the eurosnobs were saying "we hate America because it's controlled by jews," that would be a different matter. But that's not what they mean at all.

Quote:
Through the WTO, World Bank, IMF etc the US imposes crushing sanctions and boycotts, and does not hesitate to attack any nation that tries to break free.
The Bilderberg group -- is that American or European? Are the crushing taxes being imposed by the EU on its member countries in order to regulate everything the fault of the US? Was the Rothschilds' banking empire based in the US or in Europe?

Quote:
Be under no illusions, the US is running an empire in Europe, and the EU is just there to help the US expand its empire and strengthen its grip, and to take over the previous USSR.
OK, so you do believe that the EU and everything it does is the fault of the US. I would ask you to justify that assertion but I doubt I'd have time to read the answer.

Quote:
Europeans are well aware of the Jewish role...
Like hell they are. The ones I've known aren't any better than the average 'kwan.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; December 28th, 2009 at 03:15 AM.

Old December 28th, 2009 #77
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Which the almighty Gott clearly doesn't have (or maybe he's just pissed off that not everyone likes opera).

Old December 28th, 2009 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator

Now, if WN in America were serious, intellectuals like MacDonald would attack Jared Taylor and Pat Buchanan. But he won't. He doesn't have the personality to. This is why I say we have no movement. We have a bunch of limpniks. The jews in our situation would not act like "we" WN do at all. They would be 100x more agressive.

The outstanding thing about WN is that it can't even be aggressive verbally, let alone physically. All it really is, is conservatism + a soupcon of jew crit and racial crime stats.

WN in America in 2009 isn't even page-tough, let alone alley-tough.

Old December 28th, 2009 #79
Marvin Nash

Stromfart and other conservative style christian white nationalists and their front groups have proved over time, again and again, that they are impotent dismal failures.

Conservative stromfart fake white nationalism is doomed to failure and always has been. Real racial socialism is the only way to go for the future.

Old December 28th, 2009 #80
Igor Alexander

Quote:
This entourage around Herr Linder, each hanging on his every word, each eager tp sharpen his pencil, each perfectly aware that nobody thinks, or speaks, or writes or pisses that far, or farts that long, as Alex Linder, has ever existed on earth.
I sense a tinge of envy in your latest missives, Gott.

Gott -- is that your actual family name or are you under the impression that you created the world in 6 days?

What you mistake for ass-kissing I would say is a group of people trying to enact a common strategy, one that hasn't really been tried yet. You know, it's that "people working together towards a common goal" thing you once moaned in PM to me that none of these darned kids today want to do because they're so "individualistic."

I've often gotten a sense from you that you're some kind of a bitter, frustrated wannabe film director who gets angry because "idiots" won't recognize his genius. I'm also getting a strong whiff of sour grapes from everything you've written in your last post.

Tags
american renaissance, jared taylor, jew front amren, jews, shabbos goy

Thread