yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Don Ameche

Old June 14th, 2008 #42
Mike Dahl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
If Jett is Chain then that could explain why he can disrupt threads without being banned, which is what Tony mentioned.
Jett Rink is not Chain, Chain's too busy running Podblanc and doing two live podcasts per day on weekdays.

Old June 14th, 2008 #43
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Drake View Post
I'm suspicious of anyone who has nothing better
to do than post to the net 24/7.
You know, the ones with thousands and thousands of posts
logged over a comparatively short time frame.
Who come from out of nowhere, burn out, then are gone.
How do these guys earn their daily bread?
Or are they independently wealthy?
If so, don't they have a fucking life?
Maybe they should get out more and recruit among real
people with real lives.
So true.

If a female here has thousands of posts here or at another forum or both it means she is not getting fucked. If a guy here has thousands of posts he's an activist, informant or is not getting fucked either, as in Melcur's case.

Btw, Paul, who is that in your avatar?

Also, Jett Rink is NOT Chain... I know cuz he told me so and I talk to him all the time.

In regards to the topic of the forum... Lone Wolfism is the only solution to the Zogification of any movement.

Old June 14th, 2008 #44
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL View Post
In regards to the topic of the forum... Lone Wolfism is the only solution to the Zogification of any movement.
IRA style rebelion will be the next step, if we are really going to do anything more than talk...

Before anyone calls me a fed for saying that, I’m not saying we are past the talking phase or that anyone should do anything illegal. Or that if you were thinking of doing anything like this you would talk about it on the net or the phone - you would have to be insane or stupid or both to talk openly.

Last edited by cillian; June 14th, 2008 at 09:02 PM.

Old June 14th, 2008 #45
Schnee Weiss
Just One Bite

Hey, I'm a housewife, and in between cooking and cleaning, I post on VNN....at least I'm not out fucking niggers or spending money...whaddya want?!!

"Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."
MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789)

Old June 14th, 2008 #46
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
Jett Rink is not Chain, Chain's too busy running Podblanc and doing two live podcasts per day on weekdays.
I am not the one that made the statement that I thought Jew Rink and Chain are one and the same person. Here is what I did say about that subject:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I don't think Jew Rink is Chain although I could be wrong. Chain doesn't strike me as someone who would do and post what Jew Rink does and posts. The only motivation for Chain's doing such a thing would out of spite and I don't see that in Chain.

I could be wrong but I'd like to think Chain has enough on his plate with Podblanc.com than to come here and sow dissension. I would be greatly disappointed to find out that Jew Rink is in fact Chain.

Old June 14th, 2008 #47
Sean Martin

Quote:
I am not the one that made the statement that I thought Jew Rink and Chain are one and the same person. Here is what I did say about that subject:
Actually I said something along the lines that “many have speculated that Rink is Chain”. It doesn’t matter if he is or isn’t if the mods think so.

Posting habits don’t mean anything, Chain is the type of person that will post as long as it takes to achieve his goals. Podblanc wouldn’t stop him because he is a multi-tasker. Also he is very creative and could create an alter-ego to mess with those who he thinks may have wronged him.

A moderator could clear it up conclusively but they don’t seem interested. Obviously Jett Rink is some VNNF’er that was well known at one time and was banned or whatever.

I will not say either way because at times I have my doubts.

Old June 14th, 2008 #48
Jett Rink
Banned

You can spot an informant a mile away.

He's the guy who's always volunteering to help everyone out to worm his way into the group and ingratiate himself with the leader or respected individuals within the social group.

He also has no visible means of support and can travel great distances and spend time doing things that other people cannot afford to do. An effective Informant would try to offset these red flags by inventing a story of aspiring entrepreneurship.

Could OTPTT stand for OnThePhoneToTheFeds?

Old June 14th, 2008 #49
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post

He's the guy who's always volunteering to help everyone out to worm his way into the group and ingratiate himself with the leader or respected individuals within the social group.

He also has no visible means of support and can travel great distances and spend time doing things that other people cannot afford to do.
In Glenn Miller’s book “A white man speaks out” the informant that caused the Greensboro shootout was an informant and the #2 man of the parade. I agree informants would be the ones most trusted and not someone that others don’t like. Informants throw a lot of money around and would probably set up a business or organization where they could collect addresses or work for one.

I would be leery of someone who is over zealous and is moving up rapidly past others. Doesn’t mean they are informants but ZOG doesn’t want someone dragging his feet for a couple decades. They want a person to get in, move up the ranks fast and get the information or a sleeper that feeds information from a secure position if they are on a witch hunt instead of a dedicated target.

Last edited by Sean Martin; June 14th, 2008 at 10:34 PM.

Old June 14th, 2008 #50
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:

He also has no visible means of support and can travel great distances and spend time doing things that other people cannot afford to do. An effective Informant would try to offset these red flags by inventing a story of aspiring entrepreneurship.

Could OTPTT stand for OnThePhoneToTheFeds?
Why is it that you're on the I'm an informant kick? You've only been doing this since I've actually been involved in real world, effective activism. I do not, and haven't, solicited anyone here for any information whether it be personal or otherwise. I have asked general questions regarding things like gardening, building, etc. but that's because those are things I'm doing and that others are doing and interested in as well.

I've volunteered a lot of information about myself that maybe I shouldn't have but it's out there and I don't really care. I'm too old and angry at the situation that White America is in to care at this point in time.

I helped raise money for Signal, sent him $100 myself with $20 of that for overnight postal charges, and you made every effort to sabotage and derail those efforts with your idiotic, mindless posts.

I sent Alex $25 when I saw a thread regarding him and Yankee Jim just a couple of weeks ago. It's been only recently that I've been able to contribute financially to such causes and when in that position have done so happily.

Many people here know me you filthy Kike. I've spent time and have fellowshipped with many of them in person. Some of which I've spent the night with and others of which I spent days of hours with over the past two years. I've joined and participated with them at rallies.

I jumped in almost two years ago when these forums were taken off line and did what I could to get them back up and running. I was able to secure most of the files from the previous host and with Dietrich's help we got the forums back online.

I've helped Alex and Signal with legal matters and I believe both would vouch for my integrity and willingness to help. Both of them will tell you that I wasn't interested in their private affairs only in seeing that they came through their experience with the best possible outcome.

I helped them not because I would benefit in any way but because it was the White thing to do and because I've been where they are (or were) and have had White people that didn't know me help me during those very difficult and trying times. I feel privileged to be able to give back just a little of what was given me by so many unselfish White people.

Up until recently I traveled only (and still do the majority of the time) in an 18 year-old Volkswagen that has no air conditioning and no heat. It hasn't had either for the last 6 years. I went to Knoxville three times within 30 days for two rallies and once to help Alex with his arrest. I traveled in my VW.

What little I've been able to do I've done with my own resources and haven't asked anyone for a dime. Alex asked me to send him a bill for the pictures and a packet that I put together for his lawyer but I never did. As above I've had people that have helped me and it was just my way of returning the privilege. He sent me $40 anyway.

I suspect you're an SPLC plant, an anti, or fed and I base this upon your first two hundred posts here where you were an ardent supporter of the Jew, Jew causes, and were incredibly hostile to Whites and White causes. You are an anti if nothing else and now you have the nerve to question my integrity?

Everyone should take note of this Jew Rink and his behavior. His role here is to cause dissension and split the ranks. He's outed himself for at least the third time now that I can count.

Last edited by OTPTT; June 14th, 2008 at 11:33 PM.

Old June 14th, 2008 #51
Jett Rink
Banned

You know where you mess up?

A while back when you were able to comment on newly posted Youtube video's in a VNNF thread at 3am EST supposedly from a tent out in the middle of the woods.

You certaintly had a lot of internet connectivity for a guy with a laptop in a tent in the middle of nowhere.

Old June 14th, 2008 #52
DDK

Well Jett, there's this thing called WIFI & WIMAX, covers most of the USA, I am able to get web access on my cell phone due to this new-fangled technology as are most other users nationwide.

Old June 14th, 2008 #53
Jett Rink
Banned

I'd like to have heard him say that. Now he's going to use that as an excuse.

Old June 14th, 2008 #54
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
You know where you mess up?

A while back when you were able to comment on newly posted Youtube video's in a VNNF thread at 3am EST supposedly from a tent out in the middle of the woods.

You certaintly had a lot of internet connectivity for a guy with a laptop in a tent in the middle of nowhere.
Hey dipshit, I haven't been in the tent since the first of December. I made a post explaining that fact when I explained why I was unable to layout the VNN paper just a couple of months ago. Most people here saw that and know that I've been in an apartment for the past six months.

But even when in the tent I do (and did) have internet access. I have a Windows Mobile phone that runs Windows Mobile v6. It's the same phone that I broadcast the two Knoxville rallies over and which Dietrich played over the VNN shoutcast servers. I have an internet plan through my carrier which gives me internet acces anywhere although it's only a little better than dialup.

I connect log on to the internet with my phone and use the internet connection sharing, connect the phone to my laptop, and I'm online. You can ask anyone who attended the Knoxville rallies or heard my broadcast and they will tell you that I used my phone.

You are one ignorant Kike.

Old June 14th, 2008 #55
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDK View Post
Well Jett, there's this thing called WIFI & WIMAX, covers most of the USA, I am able to get web access on my cell phone due to this new-fangled technology as are most other users nationwide.
There is no WiFi or WiMax in my area. I'd have to go to some coffee house or retailer for that and it's to much trouble. Just use my cell phone and the internet connection sharing. As above it's just a little better than dialup speed but not by much.

Old June 14th, 2008 #56
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDK View Post
Not to interrupt your little pow wow but the local cell phone providers here told me less than a month ago that it was impossible to connect to internet from a lap top through a cell phone. They wanted to sell me something that cost $199 and for a 2 year contract $40 for each 10 mb’s with an undetermined amount if I go over the allotted 10 mb’s per month.

Can you hook up through any cell phone to any ISP or does it have to be a special setup. I have one of those buy the minutes by card deals since I rarely if ever use a cell phone.

I would like to see some more info on this new fangled technology from someone that actually uses it (since I can use google myself).

There is no DSL where I live, the best is cable but only a few can get that. The rest of us are on dial up.

Old June 15th, 2008 #57
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:

You are one ignorant Kike.
I confess I'm not familiar with all the new technology you government types are using now.

I see all those antenna's the government cars have, and I always wonder what they're for, maybe you can write a piece on that for us, as well as how one sign's up to be an informant and what it pays.

Old June 15th, 2008 #58
Sean Martin

Quote:
I confess I'm not familiar with all the new technology you government types are using now.

I see all those antenna's the government cars have, and I always wonder what they're for, maybe you can write a piece on that for us, as well as how one sign's up to be an informant and what it pays.
www.galls.com, look at the consol modifications and it will show you all the equipment those antennas are wired to. Usually there is a CB, scanner, vhf police radio, cell phone antenna, onboard data base system and lojack.

Last edited by Sean Martin; June 15th, 2008 at 12:10 AM.

Old June 15th, 2008 #59
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Not to interrupt your little pow wow here but the local cell phone providers here told me less than a month ago that it was impossible to connect to internet from a lap top to a cell phone. They wanted to sell me something that cost $199 and for a 2 year contract $40 for each 10 mb’s with an undetermined amount if I go over the allotted 10 mb’s per month.
They are either ignorant on the issue or just wanted to sell you something you don't need. I have been using my cell phone since August of last year exclusively for my internet access.

You must have a phone that can connect to the internet and has internet sharing capability. Most phones running Windows Mobile have this feature and as long as one having such a phone has an internet plan with their carrier they can use that phone with a usb cable OR through a Bluetooth PAN connection to the laptop and access the internet via their laptop.

It's really quite simple to do.

Here's an article that explains the process.

Here's another article on the subject.

Last edited by OTPTT; June 15th, 2008 at 12:12 AM.

Old June 15th, 2008 #60
Zenos

You can connect to the internet with a cell phone/laptop, most new phones even come with the USB connection. The speed is kind of slow though. Also, most cell phone providers offer high speed wireless internet through a card which is considered a separate line and has a monthly charge.

So you can get internet anywhere you can get a cell signal.

Thread